Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Serebro

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 17:56   #401
Martian Eyes

Where to begin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
How can Elena be leaving?
Lena has begun her career in 2002 with Fadeev, was parked in nirvana until 2007, was then in 'Serebro' until 2014. Modest glory, very little money on the plus - total control, no private life, a lot of decisions against her will, no creative autonomy, getting older and still not have a real future on the minus. She's getting close to her 30's, she has to look for a 'safe haven', somebody who can guarantee her a comfortable life, she has not learned anything else than singing.
Quote:
They just signed a contract with universal/republic in the us. Didn't she sign on to do promotion here?
Fadeev has signed the contract for 'Serebro', not the girls.It's his responsibility to meet the conditions of the contract. He has the option to replace her and continue the job.
Quote:
There has to be a new album. Where will they put malo tebya and ya tebya ne otdam?
This is again the decision of Fadeev. The music is there, just Lena not. He can leave the songs as they are, replace Lena's track with that of a new girl, or change the vocal tracks altogether, but in any case the production of a new album will take some more time, if he even is interested in the project, once Lena is gone.
Quote:
Shed he dumb to leave because they just has successful singles.
She'd be dumb, if she wouldn't care for her future. If all the earned money is going into the hands of Fadeev's production company and there is not much left for the girls, then it's not exactly success for them, just for Fadeev. For Olga it's a bit better, she is co-author for most of the songs, so she has more sources of income.

The album sales won't make the performers rich: this one dollar/CD makes supposedly 50 % for the management, and the rest is devided by three. So, for every 100.000 copies each girl earnes no more than $17.000 before taxes. Don't expect many hundredthousands to sell (in Russia you won't even sell more than 10.000 copies), and therefore it may provide them a couple of years of comfortable income, but no chance to safeguard their future.
Old 15-05-2014, 05:57   #402
¡Viva La Lena!

It's official ...she left serebro. ..not in December but now... so sad!, i hope she didn't do it for fadeev ugly bald brother artyem since they broke up. ..she hasn't seen related to any other man...now u get olga's latest post in instagram apart from her own oics she published dasha and her only. ... now she has become the queen bee! Of serebro wow
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 17-05-2014, 10:30   #403
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
It's official ...she left serebro. ..not in December but now...
...and is replaced by Nastya Karpova...eh what? The reason for Lena's leave - a decline of her health status.
Old 17-05-2014, 23:19   #404
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
...and is replaced by Nastya Karpova...eh what? The reason for Lena's leave - a decline of her health status.
yeah I just saw a pic of the 2 blondes dasha and Nastya and Olga. What an Odd band, wasnt Nastya leaving serebro to persue a solo career?, and now temnikova is gone , and she´s back... I think temnikova had issues with olga and fadeev... it´s so clear.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 18-05-2014, 12:19   #405
Martian Eyes

Quote:
... I think temnikova had issues with olga and fadeev... it´s so clear.
Fadeev, of course, with Olga not. She seems to be very upset about this and refuses to talk about the situation. The fact is that Fadeev forced Lena to fulfill her contract a few years ago. The seven years are over in December, so she's free. Maybe Fadeev thought that she would get over it and continue, but this February she announced her leave.

I don't know if the Instagram message is genuine - the management immediately denied its authenticity - but it may give us some clues about what happened.
Quote:
7 лет. Не верится! За все это время произошло столько перемен. Прошли все. И огонь, и воду, и медные трубы. Но сейчас все идеально! Мы счастливы. У нас есть вы, без которых ничего бы не было. Все понимаю. Но и вы поймите, я вынуждена уйти из группы именно в этот момент. Извините. Я не являюсь солисткой группы Serebro. Знаю. Подвела. Но как Serebro было, так оно и останется. Вы всегда будете в моем сердце! Спасибо за все

7 years Unbelievable. All this time so many changes happened. We went through everything. Fire, water, copper pipes (rem: Russian proverb, similar to 'going through thick and thin). But now everything is perfect. We are happy. We have you, without whom nothing would have happened. I understand this all, but you have to understand as well, that I was forced to leave the group exactly at this moment. Forgive me. I am no more member of the group Serebro. I know, I have induced it. But Serebro will remain as it has been. You will always be in my heart. Thank you for everything
Fadeev probably talked Nastya into returning to the group (maybe until he finds a new girl...on the other hand Nastya has been his favourite), and when he got her compliance, he fired Lena.

If we dare interprete the last artistic work of Serebro as an analogue to the situation in the group, then we might easily come to the conclusion that there was no problem between the girls and that the outcome was against their will. Olga wrote the lyrics after all, and the alternative video clip shows the same picture.

Members of girlgroups have always their rivalry, but there was never a hint that there would be bad vibes between Olga and Lena. In the last year Lena let Olga become the lead girl more and more, without fighting it. She knew that she would leave and even helped her to become the star of the group. In the end it was Fadeev who didn't like the idea of a Serebro being indulged in a ten months long farewell scene, and he pulled the ripcord.
Old 20-05-2014, 20:40   #406
I Need More Rhythm

I can never keep up with this group. I go away for a little while and then come back to all change! Blimey.
Anywho, i for one am glad that Anastasia is back. I really liked her.
Old 05-06-2014, 17:11   #407
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
So Lena left already? I don't think the group will last long without her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 05-06-2014, 18:18   #408
Martian Eyes

On the press conference for the Muz TV Awards Fadeev presented the new girl (and it's not the 'old' one - Nastya). Her name is Polina Favorskaya, born 21 Nov 1991. She worked for the production centre already for 4 years and will have her first public show tomorrow at the awards. Seven Days has of course the story with the first group snapshot and here's the youtubofficial clip of Polina's notification, that from now on she is one of the silver cats.

Fadeev commented on Temnikova, that she left to give birth to children, so probably she is already pregnant. He told that they parted as friends, but he didn't answer the question whether Lena will return once she has finished her family job.
Old 09-06-2014, 14:10   #409
I Need More Rhythm

What is Nastya doing then? Is she doing anything music related?
Old 13-06-2014, 03:12   #410
¡Viva La Lena!

Wait so temnikova is pregnant? , wowwww..is huge but whos' the father? His brother artyem (yuck)? (Who has already a son) what soap opera and so far no clue of temni`s lover with so many paparazzi in Moscow... she could be like many other russsian stars that have babies and continue working on showbiz. ..well most russian pop stars married ugly MILLIONAIRE men.. sooo
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33

Last edited by FiorE; 13-06-2014 at 13:06.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:26   #411
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
What is Nastya doing then? Is she doing anything music related?
No infos so far...

Quote:
Wait so temnikova is pregnant? , wowwww..is huge but whos' the father? His brother artyem (yuck)? (Who has already a son) what soap opera and so far no clue of temni`s lover with so many paparazzi in Moscow... she could be like many other russsian stars that have babies and continue working on showbiz. ..well most russian pop stars married ugly MILLIONAIRE men.. sooo
1. Lena most likely is not pregnant. Olga told that the reason for Lena's leave is indeed her health condition. In the last two years Lena was repeatedly 'accused' of being pregnant, even with photos 'proving the fact'. The reality however is a bit different. Whenever Lena is in a psychological crisis she tends to eat massively. So she eats - gains weight - strict diet - normal weight - next crisis - eat - weight - diet ... you get the picture. In the end she got exhausted and decided to leave the group.

2. Artyom is not with her, and of course he has not impregnated her. A year ago his wife Olga gave birth to a second child, a daughter. Makes such assumptions very unlikely.

3. Remains the question - why don't paparazzi find Lena's lover. Well, Max does not allow lovers for his girls and he makes really every effort to keep men away from them. His idea of a woman is either husband - children - family and nothing else (not even a normal job!) or the slut who loves being in public, teasing the men to insanity (have I ever mentioned that Max is seriously sick?).

4. There is a possible lover for Lena, the Ukrainian Igor Golubchik, who lives in Chicago and does PR for Serebro in the USA. Lena repeatedly met him in Ukraine lately but they both hardly comment on the situation.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:53   #412
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Just heard Mi Mi Mi song in the background on a commercial for a new movie. 0_0 cool to hear them over here!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 03-07-2014, 14:27   #413
¡Viva La Lena!

Yo what up with lena and nastya??? When did they become supeeeeer close? I have seen them hanging out together a lot...if they weren't straight 'd say they do each other hehehehe....maybe that's a reason why temni has no man so far? I have seen her play with olga... and it's soooo different from this

About Ukranian dude???... mmm don't know. .. it seens she just came back from a trip to italy to do what? I DON'T know... her insta shows her walking around. .. also as I say maybe temni is playing the lesbo card ??? Maybe not... Russian are super confusing with sexuality they call "artistic" to their real orientation an example is lena katina also Lazarev (super hiper closet gay) but hey russia is though for gay people anyways I hope temnikova ends up with a not russian guy italian seema to suit for her...ahe was all excited for them when they went in 2012 xD
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33

Last edited by FiorE; 03-07-2014 at 14:41.
Old 29-05-2016, 23:12   #414
UTIMTA

Serebro released they're new album "Sila trekh" a few days ago. Love the Russian songs but let's be honest, Olga can't write english lyrics for shit. "My Money" and the lyrics for "chocolate" are ridiculously bad. "Peraputala", "otpusti menya" and "storm" are some of my personal faves from the record. Fadeev released it weird in the US markets with a hefty price tag and removed all the "hits" like mimimi, kiss, and chocolate for the Russian version only. Thanks for cheating the English market fadeev! I want a physical copy of this record so bad it hurts but that likely won't happen until some kind Russian bootleggers get it in there grasp and sell it on ebay... fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath. ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 30-05-2016, 21:25   #415
Tatysite.net t.E.A.m

Send a message via MSN to robbie
Love the new album!

manatsu103, hello!
~~~~~~~~~~~
t.A.T.u. 4ever
Old 04-06-2016, 13:40   #416
UTIMTA

Offtop:
robbie, hi!!! I miss when this forum was alive and well... further more I miss when t.A.T.u. was alive and kind of well. Lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
ReplyPost New Thread