Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Oddly Enough - Funny Real Life Incidents

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-06-2004, 05:35   #1
Участник

Oddly Enough - Funny Real Life Incidents

Let's post and discuss funny real life incidents in this thread. Some incidents I've come across today were quite wierd. But maybe you can share something even more bizzar?

Blow Drying Excuse Fails to Save Speeding Driver

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - A New Zealand man caught driving at more than twice the legal speed limit claimed he needed to step on the gas in order to blow dry his car.

Roger Daniel, 37, made the novel excuse after he was nabbed traveling at more than 75 mph in a 30 mph zone in the northern town of Whangarei, the Dominion Post newspaper reported on Wednesday.

"I have a bad back and just thought I would do that to dry the car instead of having to chamois it dry," he told police.

The explanation failed to impress and Daniel was fined $191 and had his license suspended for six months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend's Tongue

ST. PAUL, Minn. - A little too much passion, perhaps. A St. Paul woman who became frightened Wednesday morning when her boyfriend squeezed her too tightly while they kissed bit off part of his tongue, police said. "I guess I bit down too hard," the woman told officers, explaining that she has been victimized by men.

The woman, who is 43, was arrested for assault and could be charged Thursday in Ramsey County, investigators said.

The man who was bitten, who is 47 and also from St. Paul, walked with the woman from her home to a restaurant, where they called police around 3:10 a.m. He was taken to Regions Hospital, where he was treated and released.

Officers went to the woman's home to look for the tongue, but they couldn't find it.

The woman, who had been drinking with her boyfriend, told them she doesn't remember what happened to the end of his tongue. Police estimate that it measured about 1.5 inches.

She might have swallowed it, the woman said.

Old 17-06-2004, 06:09   #2
Участник

Swallowing someone's tongue?
Old 17-06-2004, 07:06   #3
Божественная красота

Send a message via AIM to YLuelniaa Send a message via MSN to YLuelniaa
now thats just nasty.......oh god thats reminds me of Mike Tyson and biting Evander Holyfields ears
ReplyPost New Thread