Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

As said by Britney Spears

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-10-2003, 06:17   #41
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
hmm, I read all the "dithyrambs" about Britney Spears in that other thread but it wouldn't be appropriate to start flaming with her fans over there...
Yeah..I can understand that ... sometimes I get scared too .. by people who scared of them ...

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
but now I can understand who's buying her albums, and keeps her fading career in the spotlight.
And I can understand who doesn't ... fair exchanged .. isn't it ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 26-10-2003 at 11:31.
Old 26-10-2003, 06:25   #42
we shout

Oops! I did it again! I have to leave now .. and this thread too.. been off topic .. before mod gets here.. here's one back to topic...

As said by Britney Spears

"If you don't like me .. don't watch me."

Cheers to everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 26-10-2003, 06:26   #43
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Quote:
Originally posted by denial
..is that it? ...now I'm laughing at myself ..

For you ..
No problem denial Here's one for you too
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 26-10-2003, 06:30   #44
My Waking Hour

Quote:
If you don't like me .. don't watch me.
She said it right...if I ever come across her new video on tv, I might even watch it!
wow, denial...you never defended Tatu as much as you're defending Britney right now

Common, lets be honest, XXX-Tina is better... "Beautiful" was almost a good song.

Last edited by spyretto; 26-10-2003 at 06:35.
Old 26-10-2003, 06:37   #45
Bitchka

spy, you and your defending obsession ... let it go...

christina is not only better, she is good and you konw it and I bet you ..you have also seen all britney videos... or at least 85% of them....I bet you at least once in your life.. you have hummed/sang along a britney song ..... let me hear ya: 'hit me baby one more time' ah hahahhaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2003, 06:44   #46

I don't mind either of them, Britney or Christina. They are both "manufactured" (which does not at all mean they have an easy job) and both seem to love music. They both have talent to some extent (which is really defined by the listener; someone can think a person has the best voice, and another can think he/she is terrible). But that's exactly what it is. A job. To make money. They are fortunate to have a job which is fun and earns an incredible salary. And as long as money is being made, I would consider them successfull. It's like buisness people, trying to sell a product. The craftier they are, the more credit I give to them.
Old 26-10-2003, 06:51   #47
My Waking Hour

Quote:
christina is not only better, she is good and you konw it and I bet you ..you have also seen all britney videos... or at least 85% of them....I bet you at least once in your life.. you have hummed/sang along a britney song ..... let me hear ya: 'hit me baby one more time' ah hahahhaha
yes, of course.."Baby One More Time", for sure..but I don't think I've seen all her videos...what was the last couple of videos she made before this one with Madonna?
But humming/singing along to a song doesn't mean you like the song, it's just a catchy song you sing along to

ok, ok, I take back what I said about her. But about X-Tina being good, I don't know. I watched that video you posted a link to but I had the volume on "mute", so I couldn't tell

if you have MTV and all that kind of nonsense and they play Britney 20 times a day, you'll probably come across it, don't you think??

but I'd also like to add: if it sells, it's good, end of story. If I don't like it, it doesn't mean it's no good. The intention is to sell, it sells, so it's good. In that sense Britney and X-tina are better than Tatu cause they sell more. The criteria for liking music are always subjective.

Last edited by spyretto; 26-10-2003 at 07:03.
Old 26-10-2003, 07:19   #48
Bitchka

well, we've completely departed from the topic ..but finally we agree with things to certain extend.. thanks Goku, that's good explanation....there is always going to be mainstream and pop music.... and if they stay on top...well, they are doing what they are supposed to...

but now....so britney said ...whatever she said(or not) about heaven.... let me be 'that' one now.... and how about some of the stuff t.A.T.u. says are they out Einsteins? do I need to go find examples....

so... I think it comes down to.. all those stars have someone that tells them/prepares what they should be saying (a full time job ) and when a moment comes when they havent been told 'exactly what' to say... the good stuff comes flying by.... ha ha...stick to the script, pleeeeeeease
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2003, 16:30   #49

You said it perfectly, coolasfcuk.
Old 26-10-2003, 19:46   #50
viva la scientology!

hahaha coolasfcuk

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
and when a moment comes when they havent been told 'exactly what' to say... the good stuff comes flying by.... ha ha...stick to the script, pleeeeeeease

Yeah, that's when their true genius comes out.
Old 26-10-2003, 20:01   #51
we shout

hahaha cirrus

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
hahaha coolasfcuk

Yeah, that's when their true genius comes out.
and you think you're a genius...

note
okay.. that close the curtain .. good night everyone...
ahahhahahaha .. *laughing her ass off to bed*

tomorrow I be different.. I'll try ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 26-10-2003, 20:09   #52
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
hahaha cirrus

and you think you're a genius...
What's that supposed to mean?! Hahaha, peace

Denial you're funny
Old 26-10-2003, 21:10   #53
My Waking Hour

coolasfcuk there's lots of good music in the UK too...try Busted.

Old 26-10-2003, 21:21   #54
Bitchka

Quote:
coolasfcuk there's lots of good music in the UK too...try Busted.
huh ?!?! what does good music have to do with what Britney Spears said??? I dont recall talking about good music in here there is good music all over the place...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-10-2003, 04:44   #55
My Waking Hour

ok, lets go back to what Britney said..there are about half a dozen other threads at the moment about Britney Spears, for which you're responsible ( I gather )

Quote:
so... I think it comes down to.. all those stars have someone that tells them/prepares what they should be saying (a full time job ) and when a moment comes when they havent been told 'exactly what' to say... the good stuff comes flying by.... ha ha...stick to the script, pleeeeeeease
That is apparently aiming directly or indirectly at Tatu, am I right? That's where the problem lies...if all those "entertainers" tried to be themselves and spoke their own minds they might not have sounded as cool. So they have to be told what to say..which is a thing as fake as their boobs...am I on topic now?
Old 27-10-2003, 05:35   #56
Bitchka

Quote:
ok, lets go back to what Britney said..there are about half a dozen other threads at the moment about Britney Spears, for which you're responsible ( I gather )
hi there spy! trying to stir something up?
I am glad you can 'gather'.... now to sum up.... there is a General part of this forum... when I post a Britney (or whoever else) thread in the t.A.T.u. part - come complain, k? here you are in darje's thread... so please re-'gather'.

Quote:
That is apparently aiming directly or indirectly at Tatu, am I right? That's where the problem lies...if all those "entertainers" tried to be themselves and spoke their own minds they might not have sounded as cool. So they have to be told what to say..which is a thing as fake as their boobs...am I on topic now?
no, you arent right... that was aimed at pop-stars in general! so in a way, yes, it also aplies to t.A.T.u. .... but you keep believeing no one tells t.A.T.u. what to say I know they sound so cool ... t.A.T.u. never sound fake.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-10-2003, 08:54   #57
Участник

It is essential to be prepared when facing the media. Every "star" or rather every person in the public eye who goes out there unprepared is a fool, just asking to be ridiculed and misquoted.

t.A.T.u. never sound fake. True. Those girls can think for themselves, and are pretty eloquent and witty, at least when they are allowed to speak in their native tongue. They don't sound fake, because they aren't automatons who just inanely repeat sentences they've been fed by the PR department. They have strong opinions. They think for themselves. And that shows. Doesn't mean they haven't learned to handle the media. They've become pretty media-savvy in my opinion.

As for Britney - I don't know enough about her to comment on that quote of hers. But taken out of context, it's hard to say if she was being ironic or not. Hard to say. In dubio pro reo, I guess.

xena225
Old 27-10-2003, 20:08   #58
My Waking Hour

Quote:
no, you arent right... that was aimed at pop-stars in general! so in a way, yes, it also aplies to t.A.T.u. .... but you keep believeing no one tells t.A.T.u. what to say I know they sound so cool ... t.A.T.u. never sound fake.
Yes, I think nobody tells them what to say anymore...maybe before it did happen, but not any more...because they don't make much sense anymore

Quote:
hi there spy! trying to stir something up?
A little bit but I tell you what: I wanted to apologise last night in case some of you found my comments offensive - well, after all you did, and as I was voted the "cynic of the year", it's not out of my character -but I will not mention Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera ever again. If it satisfies you, I will remove some of the comments from the database...but I can't change my mind about those two.

Just don't say anything bad about Tatu in relation to the aforementioned artists ok? Hmm, I can't but spill venom again...very immature on my part...sorry!!

Anyway, no hard feelings ( I hope )
Old 27-10-2003, 21:04   #59
we shout

spyretto, no problem .. it was fun actually ... I almost cheated on Yulia with Britney.. anyway just don't want to give our hard working mods hard time ... best wishes to you
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-10-2003, 23:41   #60