Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Nichya

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-10-2004, 18:35   #241
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk

of course it looks SIMILAR! I know exactly what forre is talking about... go:
http://taty.co.uk/gallery.files/tattoo134.htm ... and similar other tatu outfits like this.
Oh, so every artist that has outfits which consist of black&white are copying tATu, is it so? Because tATu, let's say, invented black&white outfits, no other act before them were those kind of outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
what artistic beauty are you talking about M?? Look at the images ... only looks like cheap attempt at a show ... but anyways....dont think Nichya is going anywhere....
I didn't mention the term 'artistic beauty', I said it looks interesting Yes, it's obviously cheap [as in not very 'impressive' in terms of greatness], I wouldn't except any less either, (sorry to say this) but it's a russian act. I saw Madonna recently and of course she had a huge stage, the most modern I have ever seen, which changed automaticly from one set to another [seemed like it was a like one of those cubes, it had one set inside the stage and behind... incredible!], and the sets were amazingly rich. But Madonna is filthy rich
But I say Nichya's set looks interesting nonetheless. If they had better conditions and more money they would do better, but this doesn't look "cheap" to me [as in vulgar, boring and tasteless], it's ok for a small act.

And btw, since we're talking about being cheap, I have always considered tATu's show cheap too. It was never impressive, especially the russian version, with the cheap school uniforms, clown outfits, etc. It was SO amateur! And after that, well the whole way they act on stage... Just walking around, or talking to the band in the middle of a song instead of paying attention to the audience - amateur as well. In terms of show concept, tATu are very weak. So, Nichya may just walk around and sing too, but at least they have some decoration there to complete things a bit more.
Old 01-10-2004, 18:48   #242
Bitchka

.. the Tatu outfits ARENT even black and white

hmmm, lets see.... light color top (simple as in tanktop or t-shirt) ... dark skirt (same length) ... and the dark knee-high boots (not ones with high heel but 'army'-like) ... and so onnnnnnn

... also, I betyou money that Nichya performance was a bit ... 'vulgar' .... the 2 people from the decor getting it on on the stage

yeah, I didnt mean you said that, that is why i didnt quote it either ... ok, let me perephrase... of course both are cheap acts ... nothing surprising to me, im used to those as i said above ... but just because you put an animal rug in a boxing ring and put on some steam, 2 people dry fcuking on stage ... doesnt necessarily make it more interesing than 2 clumsy girls running around the stage without directions and holding hands. in a way ... if its going to be cheesy and pourly done, might as well be SIMPLE rather than KITSCHY

oh but dont get me wrong.. they can do whatever they want... and really, i was basically commenting on those 4 pics.... we didnt even see the show ...

edit: oh i see now y ou added what the show was about ... nice PR article again sorry, i still prefer the bulgarians with the drugs ... the 'love in the apartment' theme is booooooooring me
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 01-10-2004, 18:54   #243
I don't waste my time

Yeah, I know

Nice to see you around, Cools! Wish you'd post more

coolasfcuk: thanks pfff, really busy.. with life.. be happy i havent completelly disappeared
Old 01-10-2004, 20:10   #244
My Waking Hour

I'm listening to the first song and I have to say it's unsual and very interesting

"was waiting for this CD" as if waiting for the mp3's to be circulated so that we can all download.

thanks thegurgi

Nichya's sound is quite close to Tatu's - meaning good - and it goes to prove that age doesn't really matter when it comes to music.

will check the rest of the album later but I'm sure the new songs are great, haven't listened to anything less than good from Nichya.

Last edited by spyretto; 05-10-2004 at 02:25.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:52   #245
My Waking Hour

( after listening to the album in full )

Very trip-hop, atmospheric, powerful and dramatic; excellent use of synths, beats and vocal loops and effects to create a great sonic experience. I think this album is something special. It has the few trademark Nichya songs but also some more experimental, adventurous tracks... I think Nichya are on the right track and this is an excellent debut with contemporary sound. The remixes are also interesting, not like the blunt offerings remixes usually are.
I don't think Tatu can top that.

Unlike their music, though, Nichya's stage presence is laughable - judging from the pics posted by startingelf. if they want to sell sex in their concerts and copy Tatu -whose "concerts" were crap anyway - I suggest they try and be their own actors, like Tatu did Or find something more sophisticated and less idiotic to do justice to their music.
Old 05-10-2004, 17:57   #246
...Навсегда...

Send a message via AIM to tatuboi04
Hey all...it's me-- formerly malchikgej04
I don't want to make anyone mad or anything, I mean we are all entitled to our opinions, even if I happen to think that comparing Nichya's latest performance to those of t.A.T.u. is not fair in the least.
For one, it seems we might be overlooking the fact that this was *not* a concert persay, but merely a public presentation of "Navsegda." It was never advertised as such, and was held in such a place that it would not be appropriate to deem it one.
That right there makes it unfair to even compare this mere presentation to say, t.A.T.u. at the Tokyo Dome...that was advertised a concert, for a lengthy time, and if I can say so, did not have a very big audience turn out.
So with this new look on things, while I love t.A.T.u. more than anything and unfortunately did not have the chance to see any of their concerts live, based on the reports I heard, they are nowhere near the calibur they could should have been for what they were seeking to put out.
It was not Nichya's intentions to give a concert, but rather an introduction to the world for their art. Thus, I think the entire concept worked well. It was a small scale presentation meant for locals to get a taste of this new project. The acting was a unique way to convey Nichya's artistc messages on love/loss that are present throughout the entire album. Any "vulgarity" as you might call it is incorrectly called so because it was art, the themes of sex in a notion of love are what the songs of "Navsegda" are all about, one reason why on the front of the CD it says the album is not intended for children. They are not trying to employ a sexual image solely to gain an fanbase like t.A.T.u did, it really is about the art and poetry of their music, once again--about the message they want to convey to the world.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts on all of this.
I, of course, am overly pleased with the album and look forward to seeing where the artistic direction continues with the video for "Mozhno Lyubit'" I hope I did not make anyone mad, 'twas just my little opinion I LOVE t.A.T.u. still!
Old 07-10-2004, 06:44   #247
we shout

Thanks for the pictures Miguel

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
staringelf, Great, thanks a bunch! Here we have the copy-cats of the
later Tatu style. Funny .. funny
hmm.. actually I always wonder who is actually behind Tatu's stage performance and appearance... was it Ivan or was it Lena Kiper.. or was it what Ivan see in Lena Kiper .. well ..

http://www.artconsult.ru/projects.shtml#tatu
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 07-10-2004 at 07:35.
Old 21-10-2004, 19:46   #248
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow71
Nichya_Demo_Lena
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch1.mp3

Nichya_Demo_Lena_Ivan
http://www.nichya.ru/mp3/nch2.mp3

Now they work!

urrr... how did I missed this? Queenbee ... well .. may I ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 23-10-2004, 11:00   #249
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joha84 Send a message via Skype™ to Joha84
Smile

Hi,

While i was at the Nichya forum, I saw that Khlibchik posted the song Letet' Dal'she. It's sang by Nichya and the Singer Dusha and it was heard on Russian Radio.

Here is the link:
http://www.nichya.russian.ru/Nichya_...tet_Dalshe.mp3
Old 23-10-2004, 15:10   #250
we shout

Joha84

Thanks you !! mwah! .. wow .. this version sort of combination of both .. so rock.. love it! threesome... AHA!!! LoL .... @ Lena Kiper ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 23-10-2004, 16:40   #251
iMod

Thanks a lot Joha84!

Good song, i like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 26-10-2004, 12:37   #252
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
hmmmm...how will i say this...ummmm......i luv this group[nichya].....though i hve no idea what their songs about....i jst like the beat...and the way they deliver it....so much power...i dnt knw.....i jst felt it.... silly me....

so..qeustions:

1. how many album did they release?
2. wer can i download sme of their rmixes...all i got is the list of songs posted by thegurgi...coz most of the link that u guys posted...dnt work anymore...
3. nichya ---->a duo [lena kiper and oleg], right??
3. did they sing --- vse_dlya_teby(duno if i got the title right---i think it ws posted by haku )

sorry if i ask too many questions....hope u guys can help me w/it (i knw u can---coz ur all brilliant)...
Old 26-10-2004, 15:15   #253
...Навсегда...

Send a message via AIM to tatuboi04
Quote:
Originally Posted by warx
hmmmm...how will i say this...ummmm......i luv this group[nichya].....though i hve no idea what their songs about....i jst like the beat...and the way they deliver it....so much power...i dnt knw.....i jst felt it.... silly me....

so..qeustions:

1. how many album did they release?
2. wer can i download sme of their rmixes...all i got is the list of songs posted by thegurgi...coz most of the link that u guys posted...dnt work anymore...
3. nichya ---->a duo [lena kiper and oleg], right??
3. did they sing --- vse_dlya_teby(duno if i got the title right---i think it ws posted by haku )

sorry if i ask too many questions....hope u guys can help me w/it (i knw u can---coz ur all brilliant)...
Question 1:
They have released one full album entitled "Navsegda" and one maxi-single, "Nachinai Menia."

Question 2:
The official site http://www.nichya.ru should have working links for some of their remixes (though not all official) under the downloads section.

Question 3:
Yes, Nichya is a duo Elena Kiper and Oleg Borschevsky

Question 4:
I am not sure what song that is, but it is not a Nichya song.
~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~*~Н А В С Е Г Д А~*~*~
Official Nichya Fansite
Old 01-11-2004, 11:17   #254
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
4. that's yulia savicheva's song
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:01   #255
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
Oh boy! Greg Can Deliver!

01. Mozhno Lyubit - It's just Lena, i was rather surprised and is mostly lyrical
02. Sneg - It goes from beautiful to strange to beautiful again... but for the most part it's great
03. Nich'ya - The first song of the project but it somehow has new fervor when placed after these 2
04. Odin:Odin - Ok, i LOVE this... it's just really good
05. Nikomu.Nikogda - You know this one
06. Ty Gde-to Ryadom - My favourite of the album, i think it's fantastic... it's only Oleg
07. Vsyo Vremya - This is a close 2nd, i always really liked it
08. Nachinai Menya - Yeah, you know this one too
09. Net... - I love the way this song sounds like it's being played on a record at times, but i love it (though i could do without the screaming)
10. Navsegda - It's great and you get surprised at one point
11. Nikomu.Nikogda (Remix) - no comments
12. Nich'ya (Remix) - no comments

OVERALL: I think it's a GREAT album!

Dear Greg,

I am sorry I had to remove this link from www.nichya.net/nichya .. because it caused too much trafic .. really lots of download from for whole album .. I think even if I buy more bandwidth it wont be never enough . LoL ..that is good sign ..means they are doing very very well ..

Anyone wishing to get these songs .. can also request at exchange segment of this forum .. okay. yep!

For those who had link some of the songs to play that their daily journal blogs .. and link songs to TATU or other russian artist sites.. I hope they are going to be okay now or please to give it another day .. sorry for the inconvinience .. LoL

Regards,
- Denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 07-11-2004, 16:56   #256
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
I am sorry I had to remove this link from www.nichya.net/nichya .. because it caused too much trafic .. really lots of download from for whole album ..
It's because this forum, like any forum, is regularly scanned by robots from search web sites (like google and so on), and links to mp3s are detected and they end up in dozens of those "free mp3 search sites" which leech on other people's servers to offer mp3s to their users.
That's why you can't let a mp3 available for download too long because you end up having dozens of servers leeching on your server, and there is nothing you can do really, except change the url regularly (like renaming a folder or something).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 07-11-2004 at 17:30.
Old 07-11-2004, 17:18   #257
pie crust

Quote:
and there is nothing you can do really, except change the url regularly (like renaming a folder or something).
Or you can try to write the link and add a character to it that doesn't belong... for example http://www.nichya.net/*like_this then you ask the visitors to remove the star when they download. Like copying and pasting it in the browser, or using a download engine etc.

Quote:
Queenbee ... well .. may I ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 07-11-2004, 23:11   #258
no....

you know, i never intended to have them there for that long... i just completely forgot about them! hahahaha, now i feel kind of awful cause it's done not something very good....
Old 08-11-2004, 02:11   #259
we shout

Its okay Thegurgi, no worry ...thanks Haku and Queenbee for the recommendations .. anyway I let you guy see the statistic.. this is just for Nov 2004.

* Nichya most downloaded song from nichya.net :

/nichya/05.mp3 1264 - Nikomu Nikogda

/nichya/03.mp3 647 - Nichya

/nichya/01.mp3 647 - Mozhno Lyubit

/nichya/09.mp3 506 - Net

/nichya/10.mp3 502 - Navsegda

/nichya/02.mp3 486 - Sneg

/nichya/12.mp3 439 - Nichya remix

/nichya/11.mp3 413 - Nikomu nikogda remix

* statistic above is limited by 2GB bandwidth. hahaha!

.. okay I go shower and then go to work now .. 9.30am .. ahhhhh!! *runs with both hands on the air*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-12-2004, 18:02   #260
I don't waste my time

Here are some photos. I didn't know most of them, they are from a fanpage from narod.ru, which are slower than a snail walking, so it took me hours to get all those pics, but gladly they are now safe and sound on my website

So, here we go.

Photoshoots:
- NAKED!
- Lying on a bed of roses

Presentation of "Navsegda" on a record store:
- Lena & Oleg posing
- Lena & Oleg signing albums for fans 1
- Lena & Oleg signing albums for fans 2
- Lena signing an album
- Lena & Oleg receiving a certificate

"Mozhno Lyubit" Video Shooting!
- Backstage - 1