Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 31-08-2003, 21:04   #81
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
Nathalie: Hochesh' molchi,
.......... .perhaps it is time that I listen, at least once, this song which I censured.. ...
Echo!......it's not because you have this name that it should be satisfied to you to make the backvocals!......it's you who finally decided song ,then TU ASSUMES!....and you sing with us....lol.....

Old 31-08-2003, 21:06   #82
pie crust

Power to nathalie!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 31-08-2003, 21:08   #83
I'm a Dust Bunny!

LOL. Well, if y'all don't wanna sing Prostye Dvizheniya, we could just vote over. I have no qualms with that. LOL.

But I'm still choosing only to sing backvocals. :P That's my comfort zone. LOL.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 31-08-2003, 21:10   #84
pie crust

I wanna sing Prostye Dvizheniya.. I never said I didn't. I just want you to sing with us 'cause you have an amazing voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 31-08-2003, 21:58   #85
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
hehe... I can't tell wich class I am in... if there's NOVOICEATALL I guess it's me But I could compensate it with good pronunciation. Ok. I know it doesn't count...
I don't know if I'll be able to find a mic soon but if I will I'd love to participate. Screaming is just not in my nature. I'm not sure if I can or can't do it coz never tried. There are some songs I can sing really low and there are ones I can sing high (I don't say I can sing well still ). And I like words "ya eto ti, a ti eto ya... i ya povtoryayu... ya povtoryayu..."
So now decide if U want me in all this or kicked out (I'll be a thankful listener then).

Old 31-08-2003, 23:15   #86
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~ As long as you're not off key, it's ALL good. ^.^

But we're still wondering. Who wants to sing Prostye Dvizheniya? Any other suggestions? LOL. I wouldn't want to ASSUME anything. :P Har, har!

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 01-09-2003, 03:50   #87
The Poke Master

Send a message via AIM to rivierakid
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoed
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~
Echo, you have *no idea* how much I would like to take you up on that, but there's just one small problem.

I have no mic...-_-;;

*sighs and walks off*

Old 01-09-2003, 04:14   #88
we shout

Quote:
But I'm still choosing only to sing backvocals. :P That's my comfort zone. LOL.
Isn't the backvocals in PD is the ahhhh...ahhhh..ahhhh..part? ..you need to practice in bathroom echoed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 01-09-2003, 05:01   #89
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I VOTE for.....................Prostye Dvizheniya!
(arwwww......it's so hard to say that...... but Guys if i can just offer this little pleasure to you , it's okay....the most important is to laugh together! Kisses....

Edit: I try to sing on the song..the easier for my voice is to sing: "Prostye dvizhenya..."...(refrain)..
Re-Edit (second essai): I sang reading your text, Miss Echo, and my voice is more adapted to rhe Lena's Voice.
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...5&pagenumber=1

Last edited by nath; 01-09-2003 at 05:15.

Old 01-09-2003, 05:04   #90
no....

i think it's rather OBVIOUS what i won't
and will say nothing futher

:: hums Prostie Dvizheniya ::

Old 01-09-2003, 06:03   #91
Участник

AAARRWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!....have you tried to record your voice??!!!!!! ......i tried!......My God , it's HORRIBLLLLLLE!!....to listen me again....i'll try again!...1 record, 2 record, 3 record...."Doshitai Da Sta"...hehe...

Old 01-09-2003, 06:46   #92
pie crust

nathalie, hehe! I wanna hear your voice! Send to meee!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-09-2003, 07:09   #93
Участник

QueenBee: Echo told me that it will be better if I put a towel in my mouth to sing!......so I wait a little before to send you something!... ....Oh, no sorry!....the towel might be on the micro!....hehe...my english is so bad....lol....kisses

Ps: Your avatar is so beautifull!...i love it!

Old 01-09-2003, 07:26   #94
Bitchka

Quote:
Anyone and everyone is welcome to sing with us. ^_~ As long as you're not off key, it's ALL good. ^.^
Heeee, Echoed, I cant promise I wont be off key, ha ha, what can I do, I am horrible singer - but its all for fun..

that one, and two - since everyone is giving out preferences- I wanna sing: 'eto lubov, skachut pruzhinki...zavtra luboi, menshe snezhinki'....since sunny took my first choise of; 'ya eto tyi, a tyi eto ya, i ya povtoryaiu, ya povtoryaiu'

I think it would be easier if we sing two lines like that, instead of one line each person, as suggested before - one it floats bettter, and two I dont think we have enough people for one line

Also, I think the chorus should be sang by all off us - or half singing : "prostye dvizhenya' and the other half 'ya prodalzhaiu'.

I think we should stick with PD, since when it ends up super funny and off key and so on, at least we have the Total Show to compare it with, and it cant be that much worse than what happened there - so we wont feel too embarrased

nath, I have recorded my voice - I know it is horrible and freaky, but it's all fun, no? plus Echoed will fix us all at the end with some backing vocals so it will all be good

thats it from me for now... and lets start recording soon, or nothing will happen
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 01-09-2003, 08:54   #95
I'm a Dust Bunny!

How this should work is that, we need a track of PD without the girls' vocals. I think that can be done with Cool Edit. But with the way the song is mixed, I dunno. Afterwhich, I'll put the thing on my FTP for y'all to get. Or whomever else can manage it, to do whatever and such.

Now. Once that's done, and we all know what we're singing, we sing. I know for a fact that singing on the Windows Recorder will do some funky stuff to the speed of your voice, but I'll see if I can figure out the time difference and fix that problem. For those who have Cool Edit, use that to record in.

I'll be mixing at least 10 files, so I suggested that everyone just sing most of the verse of whatever line they have to sing. It'll be easier for me to put them all together that way, and easier for you to sing and get the time and tone right.

Preferably, you would sing with the track backing you, so that everything is timed perfectly. But you can just record yourself singing, and I'll time the thing myself, no problem.

Anywho. Backvocals implies, as I've said, harmonies. Not hard breathing, denial, you wily one. :P

To reduce mic hiss and all that, sing with a towel over your mic. (That's what I was telling, Nath. :P)

rivierakid, go get one. :P

thegurgi, I'm thinking you'll be organizing who sings what? Otherwise, tell me, so someone can do that? LOL.

Once I get everything in order, I'll add in more vocals or whatnot. And cool's got the right idea in that we should all sing the chorus. I'll accentuate the volume on the soprano/alto vocalists as to get a similar effect.

Being grand in numbers, we will most likely have less trouble than t.A.T.u. did at the Total Show. Numbers in multitude make imperfections decrease, or rather, shrouds them. Well. Tone-wise at least. :P

And... Yeah.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 01-09-2003, 17:02   #96
pie crust

Quote:
Preferably, you would sing with the track backing you, so that everything is timed perfectly. But you can just record yourself singing, and I'll time the thing myself, no problem.
How do you do that? o.O

Quote:
How this should work is that, we need a track of PD without the girls' vocals. I think that can be done with Cool Edit. But with the way the song is mixed, I dunno. Afterwhich, I'll put the thing on my FTP for y'all to get.
Yeah, it can be done with some plugins I think?! Maybe without plugins.. I have no idea I don't think the quality of the song will be as good as original one. Or we just call Russian staff and ask them for instrumental PD :P

A towel on my mic? Then I'm gonna have to sing loud for you to hear! Are you trying to get me thrown out of the house?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-09-2003, 17:18   #97
pie crust

I just wanna warn you that I can't sing the line "Khochesh' - molchi, zhdi chto proydyot."

Oh and judging from what I've read here, we're doing the mp3 version?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-09-2003, 17:47   #98
no....

I will sing full song with harmonies if you want Echoed. I can handle that. I have a good blending voice.

Old 01-09-2003, 21:16   #99
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Well, you don't have to sing the full song if you don't want to, thegurgi. ^_~ But if you do, feel free. I'll just mix in your voice whenever it's time. If you do harmonies, remember to send it to me in a separate file. Each different voice has one file to itself.

Queenie, if you sing the song on the right tone and tempo, putting in that section of you singing into the track isn't that hard. You can do that with Cool Edit. ^_~ The towel is to reduce the huff of your breath when you sing. Like when pronouncing the sound "p", or "k", in the English language. There's a puff of air that accompanies the sound. It makes the sound quality, the singing, really crappy. With a towel, it reduces that. Just a thin one. Not something super thick. Unless you have a recording studio with one of those costly mic screen things, a towel is the cheap person's solution for that. :P

We have a mp3 of the Video version, but whichever works best. I'll try removing the vocals from either songs some time soon. Like, now, or something.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Old 02-09-2003, 00:30   #100
we shout

Echoed, so this is what I do.

1. Wraps towel on my mic
2. Listen to PD on headphone, sing along and recording.
3. I dont have cool Edit . is it free? I have Sound Forge CD somewhere ..
4. So my part it that 'ya ehto ti' .. right ? hehehehe
5. Then send to your ftp?

Hmm.. the more I listen to this song ... this is really a good song eh .. those girls really had to scream .. never noticed this is a hard song until ...now....

*Looks at Queenbee* ..

BTW.. where is Forre? *looks at Nathalie* ..

forre: Right here, dear denial. Look right to your screen instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by forre; 02-09-2003 at 09:44.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread