Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Mossopp's account suspension

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-12-2005, 02:51   #1
Primetime Anchor

Mossopp's account suspension

Moderator's team of this forum came to a mutual decision, with 4 votes "for" and 0 vote "against", to suspend Mossopp's account for 1 week during the nearest days. This is an open official announcement based on the latest development of the events concerning Mossopp.

1. After the official ban warning, the user refused to correct her behaviour and refused to apologize for inappropriate comments towards the forum and gay community.

2. The user violated rules of this forum by continuing discussion of the closed thread in another thread.

3. The user went on insulting users of the forum in a direct way. Indirect insults can be always disputed but direct insults can't be tolerated.

4. The user threatened this forum (quote) "to bring flying monkeys" to cause more riots.

Such actions shouldn't be tolerated with all respect to the intelligence of the particular user and another forumers.

Actions of the involved parties will be overseen and corresponding measures will be taken if such are necessary.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 28-12-2005 at 12:38.
Old 28-12-2005, 03:21   #2
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Offtop:
*account sorry forgot to add
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-12-2005, 11:37   #3
Gimme some sugar!

what took you so long
Old 28-12-2005, 11:56   #4
a kind of fresh madness

You people are far too sensitive. The "flying monkey" comment was a joke, for goodness sake.

And, on point 2, "The user violated rules of this forum by continuing discussion of the closed thread in another thread" - Lux did the exact same thing when the 'Penis Size' thread was closed. She immediately opened another one. I don't see anyone trying to ban her.

Honestly, if you want to ban me then do it. This is all crazy to me. I thought this had all been sorted out. I'm willing to let this go and move on. Why some people are holding gruges is beyond me - especially since I'm the one who's had the piss taken out of me constantly for the past month.

And since point 1 mentions my refusal to apologize... where is Rachel's apology to me? Where is Lux's apology to me? Where is Cools apology to me?
That's right - I didn't get one!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 28-12-2005, 11:56   #5
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
what took you so long
lol, right on, my lovely neighbour

i would just ban her, but you guys are being VERY tolerant and giving her far more attention than she deserves
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossopp
Why some people are holding gruges is beyond me - especially since I'm the one who's had the piss taken out of me constantly for the past month.
tsk tsk... LIE
Old 28-12-2005, 12:01   #6
a kind of fresh madness

^ This is witch hunt.
KQ - did you or did you not make fun of my sexuality?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:03   #7
blah

excuse me, mossopp, but i didn't. the ONLY thing i asked was if you're not straight, gay or bi, then what are you. to which i got no reply. that's the only reference i made to your sexuality.
Old 28-12-2005, 12:06   #8
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
excuse me, mossopp, but i didn't. the ONLY thing i asked was if you're not straight, gay or bi, then what are you. to which i got no reply. that's the only reference i made to your sexuality.
But you were quite happy to laugh it up with Rachel when she was totally ripping into me. And when you asked me what I am, you did so in an incredibly mocking tone. Just because you think you're being sneaky with your insults, don't think you're going to get away with them. Forre isn't stupid. She's not going to miss the underlying sneer and derision in every comment you've directed at me in the past 4 weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:12   #9
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Offtop:
good think forre is asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-12-2005, 12:14   #10
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Offtop:
good think forre is asleep...
I'm not worried about Forre. What bothers me is that she has to bow to people like KQ, even though they are clearly out to get me.

As I said before - do what you want to me. If you're in a minority of one the truth is still the truth, and I can see what really happened here even if few other people can.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:31   #11
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
But you were quite happy to laugh it up with Rachel when she was totally ripping into me. And when you asked me what I am, you did so in an incredibly mocking tone.
i only intervened when you called us all: "hypocrites", "fuckers" and "whiny freaks".
Quote:
Just because you think you're being sneaky with your insults, don't think you're going to get away with them.
"sneaky"? oh girl, hell no. when i said you were an egocentric manic-depressive, i said so out in the open. and i stand by my statement.
Quote:
Forre isn't stupid. She's not going to miss the underlying sneer and derision in every comment you've directed at me in the past 4 weeks.
I'm not worried about Forre. What bothers me is that she has to bow to people like KQ, even though they are clearly out to get me.
is this some kind of a kiss ass campaign you're on?
Quote:
As I said before - do what you want to me. If you're in a minority of one the truth is still the truth, and I can see what really happened here even if few other people can.
yes, you know it all.

argh, whatever. i'm not gonna waste my energy on you. i've never been an offensive member and always behaved on this forum, but you push mine and a lot of other people's buttons. logical conclusion: you are the root of our problems, not some sort of scape goat or victim, as you try to portray yourself.
Old 28-12-2005, 12:36   #12
a kind of fresh madness

"Kiss ass campaign"? Well if you're allowed to kiss Rachel's arse all day then why the hell can't I kiss Forre's? Huh?
And I called you a hypocrite because that's what you are - you insult me then run crying for me to be banned when I answer back. Don't throw rocks and then cry when someone throws one back at you.

Quote:
when i said you're an egocentric manic-depressive, i said so out in the open. and i stand by my statement.
I think that qualifies as a direct insult. Where is your warning or banning?
That's right... you didn't get one! Another example of how the "rules" of this forum only seem to apply to certain people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:38   #13
blah

STOP pushing my buttons. STOP IT. fahk. i abstain from any comment.
Old 28-12-2005, 12:40   #14
a kind of fresh madness

I wasn't "pushing your buttons" I was trying to discuss this whole issue with you.
I think this just prooves that the fault isn't with me - the problem is your inability to discuss something rationally without flying off the handle.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:41   #15
blah

yes, you are right. again, i made a mistake when replying to you
Old 28-12-2005, 12:45   #16
Gimme some sugar!

hey moss, you became a huge anger ball during the past years, and if you like to be like that that's your thing, but do it somewhere else. and then we will all be happy

if you don't like the people here, and the forum, and if everyone is being so horrible to you, then why do you come here at all

i really wish you all the best in your life, but dude, let us be!!!!!!!!! LoL

Old 28-12-2005, 12:47   #17
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Girls, girls. Calm down! especially you KQ!
Mossopp await your verdict! You are obviously giving mods more reasons as to why you should be either banned or suspended from the forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-12-2005, 12:55   #18
Участник

Last edited by taty994945; 05-08-2006 at 11:04.
Old 28-12-2005, 12:57   #19
a kind of fresh madness

Why? All I'm doing is trying to put accross my side of the story. Am I not even allowed to do that now?
What happened to the right to a fair trial?

VeggieDelight: The reason I stayed here was because I honestly thought I could sort things out and smooth things over with some people. 2 of those people - Rach and Lux - now seem to be able to forget about what happened and, like me, want to put all this in the past.
Now people who have absolutely nothing, or very little, to do with the actual original conflict are sticking their noses in and creating a rucus again by trying to ban me.

I'm actually quite calm right now. As you can see, I'm only pleading my case - it's everyone else who's throwing the hissy fits.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 28-12-2005, 12:58   #20
Gimme some sugar!

yea it's kinda fun
ReplyPost New Thread