Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 22-02-2004, 13:17   #61
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Hey guys!! Aren't you being a little harsh on Yulia? She's acting like 80% of the stars would aftr 3 years of fame... cold, arogant, moody... it comes with the territory. And we all knew damn well the girls were more then capable of the rude beahaviour - remember the US tour. Oh that's right!! We all called it "punkish attitude" then.
What's changed by now, anyway? We can still call it like that. Yes she is rude and dismissive. But that's a part of what makes Yulia herself. We can take it or leave it. She sure doesn't give a damn what we think of her. Lets not worry ourselves. Lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 22-02-2004, 13:38   #62
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
She's acting like 80% of the stars would aftr 3 years of fame... cold, arogant, moody... it comes with the territory.
Tatu are supposed to be different. If Yulia is like any bitchy American pop star, what's the point?

Quote:
What's changed by now, anyway?
What's changed is that their career is going down the drain, the hardcore fans are all they have and they're losing even that. Yulia's diva attitude is no longer endearing, it's just tiring now.

Quote:
She sure doesn't give a damn what we think of her. Lets not worry ourselves.
Agreed. And you can bet that a lot less fans will vote for Tatu at the next MTV award show (if they are nominated ever again that is). Why care to vote since Yulia thinks those award ceremonies are useless?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 22-02-2004, 14:40   #63
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Hey guys!! Aren't you being a little harsh on Yulia? She's acting like 80% of the stars would aftr 3 years of fame... cold, arogant, moody
...And you think that's ok? Just because she has 'fame' (in her country, that is, because in the West nobody knows her besides tATu fans)?
Just because she's famous she gets to be a total bitch and it's completely ok? I don't think so.

She obviously doesn't give a shit about her fans, while Lena does. When Lena was sitting in her hotel room alone in Singapore, she wasn't being weak, she was being strong and professional. Yulia is the one who is weak because she let her ego dominate her so much. That's what I call weakness.

Old 22-02-2004, 14:46   #64
pie crust

Go staringelf. I think Lena wouldn't go if she was able to say no, but she lets people tell her what to do. At least it sounded like that. Anyway, what a shame if this is all a scam () and they're lying because in that case Ivan does all this to get attention from people, but the complete opposite thing is going on. Nobody really gives a fcuk anymore and more and more people consider Tatu a big joke. In that case the only thing that can save the project is the new album (it looks like it, at least). *Prays that the album will be good* After all this time of waiting, we deserve a good album.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 22-02-2004, 14:56   #65
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
honestly I don't care whether yulia went to those awards or not..I think that it's awsome that Lena went but I wouldn't be mad or disappointed if she hadn't. *I* voted for them for days too but I know that they are humans too.

freddie, I agree with you. They are behaving the way they did all those past three years and suddenly their behaviour is wrong. Although they never changed.

haku, as far as I see it a lot less fans would be voting even if Yulia had gone there. Remeber when they went to those World Awards? They came but still there was something people found to critize. I'm starting to believe that they right now can't do anything that would be viewed thourougly positive.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 22-02-2004, 15:05   #66
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
In that case the only thing that can save the project is the new album
At this point, when i see how Yulia is treating Lena, i'm kinda hoping she's going to say "fuck it" and go on a solo career. She's doing a lot of things alone already since Yulia can't be bothered, so she might as well leave and be on her own. She'd be happier and she wouldn't have Yulia bitching on her back.

As for Yulia, if she thinks her future is in doing manicures, good for her.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
Remeber when they went to those World Awards?
The World Awards? Well, yes, they went there but they refused to take the awards (they won three but didn't take them). Same old story.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 22-02-2004 at 15:11.

Old 22-02-2004, 15:19   #67
tATu - Fan

Quote:
The World Awards? Well, yes, they went there but they refused to take the awards (they won three but didn't take them). Same old story.
Let's not forget that they went there in order to receive their 3 Awards and suddenly weren't allowed to present their show as planned even though the people in charge at the WMA's had given their permission before but suddenly refused.
This wasn't tATu's failure as some "suit" got afraid of them.

Old 22-02-2004, 15:25   #68
pie crust

Quote:
*I* voted for them for days too but I know that they are humans too.
Yeah I never thought of that. Nah, but seriously, of course they are human, but they don't have regular jobs. I mean, if I worked at an office and decided not to come because I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend on Valentine's day I think they would kick me out pretty fast. Besides, how much had they worked these past [insert name here]? It's not like they were really really stressed and wanted to spend the little time they had with their family. I don't know for how long this has been going on, but they had been in Moscow. I mean come on, they don't even want to visit Podnebesnaya anymore. How much does it take from Yulia to come ONE SINGLE DAY when her fans really want to see her? Sure it can be really tiresome, but it's not like she had worked every single day and was really worn out. Alot of fans really wanted to see Yulia aswell. Just look at the reactions when Lena said that Yulia was in Moscow and had "problems". Alot of fans were really worried and I feel sorry for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 15:37   #69
tATu - Fan

Quote:
... and I feel sorry for them.
Yeah, of course ... some of you guys would feel sorry if you couldn't spend 24/7 whining about evil, evil tATu.

And now you can jump on this post as it's obvious that this is the only fun you actually have - waiting for someone to have another opinion and then all together ... 'cause fun is limited when you only have the same few people repeating the same stuff all over again.

Last edited by Rob; 22-02-2004 at 15:47.

Old 22-02-2004, 16:33   #70
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
I made the mistake of listening to Belochka for the first time while reading that report of the episode. I was on the edge of crying for Lena. I could picture her crying in the plane. Not a happy picture.

It's funny that dollparts3000 made that comment about "becoming an adult." It seems like this is what some of the song Belochka is about. "Leave behind masks, and become adults". It's funny that Lena was the only one singing, because it seems like she is the only adult around. Ivan and Yulia both behave like little kids. But like the song says, "it's difficult to be the boy if you're the girl", this can be interpreted in many ways even: it's difficult to be an adult if you are still a big kid. For Lena: it's difficult to be a kid if you're an adult. *pictures Lena crying* Become the squirrel Lena! Become the squirrel!

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 22-02-2004 at 17:25.

Old 22-02-2004, 16:39   #71
pie crust

Rob, what? I don't usually post anything about Tatu, mostly hanging out in the General forum because I've kinda gotten tired of the scandals. I don't think it's right of you to judge "what kind of fun I have". Yeah, maybe I'm enjoying myself while stating my opinion, so? I could easily say all YOU ever do is wait until somebody says something negative about Tatu and then whine about how evil evil they are. Well, that's not what I am saying because I think that you're free to write whatever the heck you want. I just said that I felt sorry for the fans - whats wrong with that? I felt sorry that they were turned down by their idol. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything trying to prove how evil Yulia is. I understand how she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, I even said so in one of my previous posts. It's just that it seems she acted rude about it, and instead of telling it straight out she said she didn't want to waste time.

Anyways, I don't need to explain myself to you, if you don't like my opinion then fine, but I don't think it's fair if you to attack me personally like that.

nasnedagoniat, maybe we should ask the person who wrote this song what it means? I like the way you interpret it. Kate said somebody here on the forum wrote the song.. I wonder who it can be..
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 17:21   #72
tATu - Fan

Quote:
I don't usually post anything about Tatu, ...
?
Ahem, ... right ...

Last edited by Rob; 22-02-2004 at 22:37.

Old 22-02-2004, 17:22   #73
iMod

Rob

In the thread about the article saying that Yulia had stayed in Moscow to spend Valentine's day with her boyfriend, *i* was the one defending Yulia and saying that she had the right to spend that day with her boyfriend if she wanted to.

Now, i remember some people in that thread just laughing at the idea, saying that it was just lies and that Yulia would never miss such an important event just to spend a day with Pasha!

But now that Yulia herself said that she didn't go there just because she couldn't be bothered to take an 8h flight, those same people are finding that perfectly ok and understandable.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 17:26   #74
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
What's changed by now, anyway? We can still call it like that. Yes she is rude and dismissive. But that's a part of what makes Yulia herself.
Please keep in mind that almost no one here has seen any of the episodes yet (and to those who have them, let me just say: PLEASE upload them somewhere!) - and it's very difficult to judge someone's behaviour and words going on fragmented second-hand info alone (not that the majority of people posting reports here is not trust-worthy, it's just that people often see the same thing in different ways, no one is "wrong", and yet it's not entirely objective.). It's a bit disturbing to see people jump to negative conclusions so quickly about Yulia and Lena without having seen the scenes in question - it seems a bit simple-minded to me to do so, even if the majority here seems to condone it.

Yulia decided not to go to Singapore - how she spent the day is not important - but apparently she was willing to talk about it in front of a camera on the very same day Lena flew to Singapore - which goes to show that her decision wasn't just a spur of the moment thing, but something she felt strongly about - I don't call that rude, I call that determined and resolute. And that's how we know Yulia.

Apparently at first Lena had decided not to go either. For whatever reason she could be convinced to go anyway, whereas Yulia remained steadfast in her decision. Lena was flexible and accommodating. And that's how we know Lena.

In times when they must be incredibly irritated and annoyed by Ivan's behaviour and arrogance, both of their decisions show strength and character - each woman reacted and acted according to her temperament. Would I have preferred Yulia to go with Lena? Sure! Do I think less of her because she didn't? Hell, no.

BTW: Lena went to Singapore and made a point to thank the fans for their support in her acceptance speech. She also spent a considerable amount of time after the ceremony posing for pictures with fans and signing autographs. Everybody who met her, was full of praise for her kindness and graciousness. And I hardly found anyone who attended the ceremony who said they were disappointed afterwards. Quite the contrary actually.

xena225

Old 22-02-2004, 17:28   #75
tATu - Fan

haku

As I didn't say anything concerning Yulia neither here nor in the other thread, don't put words into other people's mouth.

Read carefully, I was just having fun with constantly changing headlines...

Old 22-02-2004, 17:33   #76
pie crust

I thought of Yulia's words and I can see your point Xena. It all depends on how she said it. For example when she talked about Lena crying, she could have said it in a good and caring way and it would be kind of different then. But it's the reason to why she didn't want to go to Singapore that made me go She didn't go because she didn't want to waste time on the plane. I mean, it meant alot to some fans who were there, they really wanted to see Yulia. It's kind of sad, 'cause I know I would have been upset if my idol(s) decided not to show up because she/he/they didn't want to waste time.

To Xena: I'm not quite sure, but I think Igor and Forre and whoever else it may be, are putting up the videos online soon. Forre made a question in the Moderators-forum about free space that this site needs (because the video files are really large) so hopefully those will be up for us to see soon, but we can't be sure. For now we're just gonna have to trust Sunny and the other reports.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 17:47   #77
iMod

Quote:
For example when she talked about Lena crying, she could have said it in a good and caring way and it would be kind of different then.
Hmmm, seems to me that she was despising Lena for being so weak... she felt "pity", that's not a good feeling.

And i agree with you that Yulia saying that she woudn't "waste time" in a plane to see her fans was just plain rude. A lot of fans spent money and time to go there.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 18:14   #78
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
Hmmm, seems to me that she was despising Lena for being so weak... she felt "pity", that's not a good feeling.
I don't see the word pity that way. I mean when I have my essay already done and my best friend hasnt and has to work the whole afternoon I pity her. Not thinking that shes weak or despising her.

I'm not trying to say in which way Yulia might have said that because I have no idea and no one except miss volkova herself can know that. But there are certain possible ways in which she could have meant it. Assuming the worst is a way to look at things but I intend on staying positive.
Don't get me wrong. I hate the fact that she didnt bother to come but Im not surprised nor really disappointed. I don't think that any star sees comming to awards as being there for the fans because the contact with the fans is very limited. Awards is just parading in front of journalists and trying to catch attention.

I personaly don't think that a lot, if any at all, of the artist that came, came because of their fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 22-02-2004, 18:36   #79
Участник

Quote:
But now that Yulia herself said that she didn't go there just because she couldn't be bothered to take an 8h flight
I know - it still can be a big disappointment for fans, but this flight was a little bit longer - ca 20 hours!
according to
http://www.worldairportguides.com/flights.html

Moscow (SVO) - Frankfurt (FRA)* - Singapore (SIN)
Total Trip Time: 22h 15m
Moscow (SVO) - Beijing (PEK)* - Singapore (SIN)
Total Trip Time: 21h 50m
Moscow (SVO) - Istanbul (IST)* - Singapore (SIN)
Total Trip Time: 24h 40m
Moscow (SVO) - Paris (CDG)* - Singapore (SIN)
Total Trip Time: 23h 45m

Old 22-02-2004, 18:42   #80
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Lena was flexible and accommodating.
Lena does her job. If it's her job to receive an award given to tATu by their loving fans, of course she will go. I don't call that flexible or accomodating, she is just respectful and is ready to be professional and do her job - instead of considering it 'a waste of time'

So, if I tell everyone at work that I'm not going to do my job because it's a waste of time, I'm not being rude - I'm just being determined and resolute? No further comment.

Quote:
I know - it still can be a big disappointment for fans, but this flight was a little bit longer - ca 20 hours!
So? Many stars who are a LOT more famous, richer and more powerful in the music industry, they take the time to take 20h flights and receive awards given to them by their loving fans.

That's how you get the people to love you as an artist - by showing your appreciation for them, even if you're not really in the mood that day or if it's not the best time. That's difference between the ones who are dedicated artists and the ones who just wanna sell records and then ignore their fans who contributed to their success.

Last edited by Unplugged; 22-02-2004 at 18:51.