Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lindsam Lohanson

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-10-2008, 05:20   #1
Bitchka

Lindsam Lohanson

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? all the lesbians must be gone from this forum ... or am i missing something - i do admit, i dont read pretty much anything besides occasional posts about katy perry or something similar
however, it cannot go unnoticed that there is a thread missing about one of the most covered hollywood couples lately: the Lindsay Lohan-Samantha Ronson duo.
i think they are adorable (look at my avatar ) and i thought id give them a shout out here .... too much info to give on them, so i will link couple of highlights:
of course this is the official photo that gave them away earlier this year, however those two have been 'together', understand that however you want, off and on for 4 years (arent the best relationships the ones with a close friend anyway). Here they are way back in 2005- Samantha is letting Lindsay spin haha.
since they've come out, in the most indirect, totally 2008 type of way, they've pretty much have been inseparable: they played at the beach together, held hends when a big wave was coming LoL, smoked cigarettes together in Paris, gave hickeys to eachother in paris, walked home from the grocery store on sunday to make some bruch together, celebrated Samantha's birthday shooting ice cream at eachother, and celebrated Lindsay's birthday with an 80s prom theme

and so on and so on ... i enjoy the coverage of those two because:
a. they're smoking hot together
b. they're super cute together
c. they're young and hip
d. samantha's myspace blogs used to entertain the shit out of me (until someone hacked her and deleted everything since 2005 ) and i must say, this trust fund kid comes from an interesting familly and british/jewish/loaded with money upper west side ubringing ... in contrast with rich enough/fucked up long island upbringing for lindsay
e. they're the new lesbian hollywood of 2008
c. they hang out with the cool and hip gay LA/New yorkers...
d. samatha spins and lindsay dances to NO SEX FOR BEN - i love it! or LADY GAGA i mean c'mon

oh yeah, and they joke with paparazzi ... and when the paparazzi pour water back, lindsay dries the seat for samantha's skinny ass, while samantha is yelling and cursing - ah hahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 24-10-2008 at 05:50.
Old 24-10-2008, 06:10   #2
Can You See Them Now?

Perhaps people just have better things to do than obsessive over celebrities just because they're gay? Nobody cared about Lindsay Lohan before she became a vagitarian.
Old 24-10-2008, 07:22   #3
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Perhaps people just have better things to do than obsessive over celebrities just because they're gay? Nobody cared about Lindsay Lohan before she became a vagitarian.
why dont you follow your slogan (below your name) hahaha [i hope you know what it means ... i mean you put it out there]

and you probably wish to say 'obsess' and not 'obsessive'? just wondering ... i do still recall that grammar in your own language isnt your best feature, but still ...

actually, we need more gay celebs, because people do love gossip - thats a FACT

and lastly, lots more people care about what's up with Lohan than they do with tatu - in fact, WHO still remembers tatu?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2008, 07:27   #4
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post

and lastly, lots more people care about what's up with Lohan than they do with tatu - in fact, WHO still remembers tatu?!?
Right. Because I totally compared Lindsay Lesbian to t.A.T.u. - If she's THAT big of a deal, go discuss her on some other forum that isn't t.A.T.u. related. Your yearly thread about homosexuality is always a riot, this time it's just really really too.

Quote:
why dont you follow your slogan (below your name) hahaha [i hope you know what it means ... i mean you put it out there]
Perhaps you should check up on where the line comes from first, darlin.

Quote:
actually, we need more gay celebs, because people do love gossip - thats a FACT
And it's such a sad one too.

Quote:
and you probably wish to say 'obsess' and not 'obsessive'? just wondering ... i do still recall that grammar in your own language isnt your best trade, but still ...
Right. And you still can't use capital letters or contractions properly. So we're even sugar plum.

Quote:
in fact, WHO still remembers tatu?!?
Check popdirt or the iTunes charts.
Old 24-10-2008, 08:09   #5
winter days ...

is lindsay swinging the other way again ?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz...nt_7128294.htm

indsay Lohan spent an evening flirting with 'Gossip Girl' actor Chace Crawford and has since sent him several steamy text messages.

The 'Mean Girls' actress - who is dating DJ Samantha Ronson - met the handsome star at a recent party and allegedly spent the night "throwing herself at him".

A source said: "Lindsay took a real shine to Chace and was pretty much throwing herself at him all night. She was standing in such a way that some part of her body was always touching him - at one point hip to hip.

"She was giving him the filthiest looks, whispering in his ear, and turning everything he said into an innuendo."

The pair swapped phone numbers and as well as texting him, Lindsay has also been calling Chace up to four times a day.

The source added: "Everyone on the set of 'Gossip Girl' has been teasing him mercilessly as Lindsay has been calling him three or four times a day and sending provocative text messages."

Chace, 23, is reportedly concerned Samantha, 31, may be angry about the flirty exchanges, and is doing everything he can to ensure he does not see her on the party scene.

The source added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Although Lindsay may just be having a laugh and not have any serious amorous intentions, everyone reckons Samantha will go mad when she finds out. As a result Chace has been advised to stay well away from Lindsay and give the couple a very wide berth."
Old 24-10-2008, 08:19   #6
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Right. Because I totally compared Lindsay Lesbian to t.A.T.u. - If she's THAT big of a deal, go discuss her on some other forum that isn't t.A.T.u. related. Your yearly thread about homosexuality is always a riot...
im in the non-tatu related part ... ehh ... if you wanna read about straight fatty russian girls that pop out babies faster than you can say your name, go over there

Quote:
Perhaps you should check up on where the line comes from first, darlin.
not interested thank you

Quote:
And it's such a sad one too.
haha, ill shed a tear for your highly intellectual mind

Quote:
Right. And you still can't use capital letters or contractions properly. So we're even sugar plum.
i dont think so- sadly, this is a msg board and so periods, apostrophes, and capital letters have become obsolete (ive never written 'your' instead of 'youre' and so on, believe me i cringe when i see someone do that) ... i am not writing a dissertation here, alright boy? i use proper punctuation when i write my thesis. sadly though, poor grammar is poor grammar and its a little harder to fix and quite frankly, a sad SAD story

Quote:
Check popdirt or the iTunes charts.
i looked on iTunes, until i saw your name right on top for the review and RAN away... haha ... bravo, good for them, that's higher place than id give them. i do with them luck, however i doubt this album would be a success

edit: oh look whos here.... roshy, hello
nah, you know how tabloids and gossip work - for example, they were attending an event together, they were seen/pictured together talking and .... some 'journalist' who has to fill in the papers take it from there one of my best friends is editor for OK magazine, i hear stories.. though the ones you are quoting are waaaay worse when it comes to making shit up
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2008, 08:40   #7
winter days ...

hehe okay i read the story a few places but ja, sensationalism. dont we all just thrive on that and gossip
Old 24-10-2008, 08:46   #8
Bitchka

few places, because one picks it up and then it spreads to the other ones like a disease
however, some of the shit about lohan and ugly betty rumors might be true... oh yeah, i also have behind the scenes gossip about lindsay and samantha as well l
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2008, 09:42   #9
winter days ...

what ugly betty rumours ? i know she was in season 3 cause i saw the episodes but what rumours? dish girl !
Old 24-10-2008, 18:34   #10
Участник

coolasfcuk, Talyubittu, hey guys lets face it, Lindsay Lohan and Tatu are both shit.
Old 24-10-2008, 19:25   #11
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945 View Post
coolasfcuk, Talyubittu, hey guys lets face it, Lindsay Lohan and Tatu are both shit.
haha, that made me laugh ... im not gonna disagree with you ...
lohan and samantha entertain me right now though... tatu stopped doing that long time ago
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2008, 21:42   #12
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945 View Post
I find t.A.T.u. far from shit. Lindsay isn't horrid either, I just don't care for her personal life.

Quote:
im in the non-tatu related part ... ehh ... if you wanna read about straight fatty russian girls that pop out babies faster than you can say your name, go over there
You brought up t.A.T.u. - I said nothing about wanting to read about them.

Either way. I just don't find Lindsay Lohan's lesbian lifestyle that interesting. Just an opinion. No need for a confrontation.
Old 26-10-2008, 17:02   #13
Bitchka

ok rosh esp for you- a couple of private pictures

This is from friday night, backstage at the House of Blues in LA @ the Foreigner concert
(you know mick jones from foreigner is samantha's step father, yeah?)

Stars they're just like us ... they joke around with their friends at parties

there's lots more where this is coming from, but i dont wanna post it on a forum
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2008, 17:52   #14
fancy topping

coolasfcuk, I love you for creating this thread but you know Tim is right, we're on a tatu forum and we have to talk only about tatu ... cuz we have no life and actually live to praise those 2 russian girls *yada yada*

there's a newspaper called "lylo" in Paris and I'm like "let's get lezlo to check out the gay stuff we could do!"

btw, Lady Gaga rocks my socks off ... she's a role model for bitches
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 26-10-2008, 20:13   #15
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
coolasfcuk, I love you for creating this thread but you know Tim is right, we're on a tatu forum and we have to talk only about tatu ... cuz we have no life and actually live to praise those 2 russian girls *yada yada*

there's a newspaper called "lylo" in Paris and I'm like "let's get lezlo to check out the gay stuff we could do!"

btw, Lady Gaga rocks my socks off ... she's a role model for bitches
i am still trying to understand your post... its all over the place! maybe because i just dragged myself out of bed and am making coffee just NOW!

haha @ the first part

whaaat? @ the second - i guess you get your news from perez hilton, eh? lol i think lezlo is his trademark .... together with saMANtha hahaha

yes! @ the third part - i love lady gaga as well ... in fact i will post one more private thing: you know there were rumors from the ugly betty camp people, that lindsay spent all day smoking, trashing the trailer blah blah AND making SCRAP BOOKS of herself hahaha- cutting pics out of the tabloids!!! well, here is a digital version of that- lindsay does like to post pics the paparazzi took of her .... here is one she just posted from tokyo where they attended samantha's sister's fashion show- this is @ the afterparty .. and because lindsay has already seen the video, she is joking about the pic as well
What is so funny? hahaha

and the shit people make up- i love it! lindsay and samantha were in NYC that weekend, i am not sure how is it possible for them to be at the roosevelt pool at the same time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2008, 20:27   #16
winter days ...

its official, coolasfcuk is cooler than google, and better than the national enquirer for gossip !

woohoo !

so did america ferrera really drive lezbo lohan off the set of ugly betty ? enquiring minds want to, no, NEED to know !
Old 26-10-2008, 20:27   #17
Primetime Anchor

coolasfcuk, Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 26-10-2008, 21:09   #18
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh View Post
its official, coolasfcuk is cooler than google, and better than the national enquirer for gossip !
haha you are cracking me up!

Quote:
so did america ferrera really drive lezbo lohan off the set of ugly betty ? enquiring minds want to, no, NEED to know !
haha, i cannot tell you for sure, but if i had to guess, id say lindsay and america probably did not get along perfectly... however, this shit is blown way out of proportion... lil lohan has been trying hard to act 'goody girl' so that she can get some work and all the other ugly betty cast members came up to defend her...

forre, what are friends of friends on facebook for
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2008, 21:09   #19
fancy topping

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
i guess you get your news from perez hilton, eh? lol i think lezlo is his trademark .... together with saMANtha hahaha
who doesn't read perez hilton? for real!
lezlo and saMAN FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh View Post
amen sista!

oh so random but I like "poker face" a lot... that beat is sick
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 26-10-2008, 21:22   #20
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
coolasfcuk, I love you for creating this thread but you know Tim is right, we're on a tatu forum and we have to talk only about tatu ...
Reading what is actually said is always a better option than acting like a bitch. If you're not an illiterate inbred you can clearly see that I didn't bring t.A.T.u. up. Thanks for the rude assumption however! I suppose because I'm not obsessed with Linday's new lust for vaginal secretion I'm the anti-Christ, heaven forbid expressing my opinion on the matter since it's an opinion of non-interest. I'll remember to conform to the majority and to their likes and dislikes the next time I post.

Quote:
cuz we have no life and actually live to praise those 2 russian girls *yada yada*
Because praising Lindsay Lohan for being a lesbian is SO much more time-worthy and productive! *Smacks head!* - Sorry, I didn't realize that before.
ReplyPost New Thread