Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

The rights of animals (discussion)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 25-08-2006, 19:46   #81
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven
btw, who can judge if somebody deserves to die? I'm not sure we are (I mean human in general)
Human? You're singleing us out here which shouldn't be done - we are animals just as rabbits. The guy judged the rabbit should die when he shot it. There is no difference.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 25-08-2006, 19:52   #82
fancy topping

I mean humans can't judge if someone deserve to die, same for rabbits or any animal
it's just crazy to kill somebody (humans, animals or aliens ...) but it's also crazy to harass people like that!!
some humans are dumb, they did stupid things etc etc
but it's life, we can't change the world with "a blink of an eye"
so I can't understand why anti-hunting guys call this family, what did they think? that it'll change something?
it's not really clever, if people wanna change general state of mind and stuff I'm not sure they will manage with "stupid" phone calls
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 19:54   #83
<3 | Thinker

Send a message via MSN to Mary-sheccid Send a message via Skype™ to Mary-sheccid
Not neither the rabbit, nor the boy were deserving to die, both are a part of the life.

I feel it for his family, is sad when someone that you love dies.
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:::...::..LeNα lα DuLcз Nзn∂, YuL¡∂ l∂ ¡nteNs∂ LLuv¡∂...::...:::...:::

"No pertenezco a ninguna parte, soy extranjera en el mundo" Isabel Allende

Ciertamente No se le para!.. No se le para! Ni se le parará jamás!
"Maldición del no se le para" Coming soon..
By: Mary-sheccid & Florsss
Old 25-08-2006, 19:55   #84
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
so I can't understand why anti-hunting guys call this family, what did they think? that it'll change something?
It's called revenge. Making a phone call is nothing compared to taking a life.

Plus, it keeps this event for longer in the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 25-08-2006, 20:03   #85
fancy topping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
It's called revenge. Making a phone call is nothing compared to taking a life.
one rabbit died (one or more?)
one guy died
that's enough, isn't it?
sometimes I can understand revenge but I really think it's too cruel
may be I'm a lil' bit naive, but I'm not sure I could live happily while knowing I'm an asshole who just likes revenge !!

Plus, I'm not sure that these anti-hunting callers know this guy, he may be a "great" guy (ok he shooted rabbits) who may help old people to buy groceries or these kind of stuff
so, I just ask : who the hell are they to call and said that he deserved to die? who the hell are they to say that they have the right to do that in the name of "holy revenge"?
that's sick

Offtop:
ok, I'm naïve but it's my point of view ... don't wanna agree or else
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 20:07   #86
Ice_Cream

the unforgiven, you make me both laugh & feel frustrated. I was going to reply but then I thought "what is the point?" because we are going round in circles and are obviously never gonna agree.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-08-2006, 20:08   #87
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
Quote:
Making a phone call is nothing compared to taking a life.
But will it help? It's just a harsh reminder to the parents that their son has just died, and if anything it will turn people who don't yet have a full opinion against the activists. How can that be a good thing?

Quote:
Plus, it keeps this event for longer in the spotlight.
I guess that is the one good thing about it. People need to be made aware of and made to think about things like this.
Old 25-08-2006, 20:12   #88
fancy topping

Quote:
the unforgiven, you make me both laugh & feel frustrated. I was going to reply but then I thought "what is the point?" because we are going round in circles and are obviously never gonna agree.
we agree on it Rachel lol
I just said to myself that I'm not continue to answer
btw, my english sucks and I can't explain what I really have in mind
happy to make you laugh,it's the same here (I mean you make me laugh)
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 20:13   #89
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyro
But will it help? It's just a harsh reminder to the parents that their son has just died, and if anything it will turn people who don't yet have a full opinion against the activists. How can that be a good thing?
Honestly I don't think anyone's opinion is gonna change because of this, people usually have formed a view.

And quite honestly I don't really care if some people turn against activists, it won't change what we, yes I said we, are doing. Rabbits don't have a voice so someone has to do something.

Maybe this will scare people off shooting animals because they may catch something, that can only be a good thing

I'm going out to see my g/f now, so whatever replies there are I'll reply to later
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-08-2006, 20:15   #90
<3 | Thinker

Send a message via MSN to Mary-sheccid Send a message via Skype™ to Mary-sheccid
Rachel, Unforgiven. i respect your opinions!..
but please, stop!.. nobody have the absolutly truth..
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-08-2006, 20:17   #91
Ice_Cream

Before I go, have a look at this. I'd like to see someone pull his or her's nails off.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-08-2006, 20:22   #92
fancy topping

Quote:
Before I go, have a look at this. I'd like to see someone pull his or her's nails off.
I totally agree, it's just so horrible!! the man/woman who had done that is a total freak!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 20:22   #93
<3 | Thinker

that´s sad!... i fee me bad for that...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-08-2006, 20:25   #94
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I don't support condemning people to death, even if it's sick fucks like animal torturers etc. Talion law is never a good thing. This is exactly the humanity that seperates us from them. After we start killing people who kill kittens where do we end up? An eye for an eye and no more human then they are. I'm not saying they don't deserve strict punishment - even jail-time. Yet as a pacifist I can't support these cries for public linching. I want to remain human. Something they failed to do by being cruel to animals. I won't let them degrade me to their level though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 25-08-2006 at 22:23.
Old 25-08-2006, 20:28   #95
fancy topping

freddie I agree with you, totally, definitely etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Talion law is never a good thing.
that's what I tried to say
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 20:30   #96
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
Quote:
That seems to me almost worse than shooting the rabbits. At least the guy who shot the rabbit thought he had a good reason to (not that I believe that justifies it in any way), whereas this is just mindless cruelty. People like that truelly deserve to suffer intolerable pain
Old 25-08-2006, 20:48   #97
Redhaired poet

Quote:
I believe in neither to be quite honest with you. I don't believe we have evolved from monkeys cause if we evolved from them there wouldn't be monkeys around wouldn't it? That's quite obvious, unless you can give an explanation as to why one form of species only evolved and others wouldn't. If so, why didn't the dolhpins evolve in a similar way? We had this discussion before in the forum and the conclusion is that the Darwinist theory can simply offer no explanation other than that it is some kind of "fluke". And as the condition of life on the planet is governed by universal laws, you can't just assume that one form of life evolved in such a way because there were special conditions they had to adapt to. Humans are anatomically close to being defenceless creatures - food prey, as others - yet they're not. Their have cognition not only to defend themselves with but conquer the planet. This is not something you can simply "evolve" into.
Right, now I know for sure you're stupid. Sorry to say it, but it's true. freddie: No personal insults, please.
We DID evolve from monkeys, or you have to believe we evolved from dolphins. We have 95% of our genes in common with monkeys, and 90% with dolphins. Which option do you prefer?
I don't know if you ever went to school, but try to follow some biology lessons, if you ever make it there. It might teach you a thing or two. Like Darwin, or why birds and other animals may look a lot like some other animals who live on the complete other side of the world. Thinking of that, try to follow history too, and think about the "Jura" time, and other historical important periods, long long long ago before human beings appeared.
We did evolve. We simply didn't stop when we were supposed to. We always want more.

Quote:
I don't believe in the bible stories either, because it's as simple as you have put it: they don't accept the existence of other forms of life out there, and also because their whole belief system is based on morality, in do's and donts - something which is highly subjective. But as there is probably a little truth in Darwinism - it might not be adequate to explain human evolution but does explain a lot about how animals might have evolved - that's why you see so many different variations of animal species, they adapt to the environment they live in order to survive - I also believe that there is a little truth in religion as well, I mean the notion of the spirit exists in all belief-systems, and so does the notion of superior beings, who may have come in contact with earth. ( well, in religion it's God, of course, who is "extraterrestrial". )
Science accepts it as well: while religion provides us moral teachings by which a person's spirit will be "saved" after the earthly life is ceased, scientists are simply trying to build a vessel that will enable us to make contact with the gods that exist out there.
Soo basically you're saying animals did evolve by Darwin's theory but humans did not? Where are we from then? You don't believe in a God, you don't believe in a evolution theory. What do you believe in? Do you think this is all just a dream or something. God. You're even more confusing than me.

Cat story:
That is just horrible. I completely agree with that. I don't understand WHY people want to torture animals all the time. It starts when they are kids, they have to tease other kids at school. When they grow older they torture animals and when they have kids of their own they mistreat them and beat them.. :S Sick bastards..

Last edited by freddie; 26-08-2006 at 12:44.
Old 25-08-2006, 21:55   #98
pie crust

The anti-hunting activists are total dumbasses... calling the guy's parents and saying those things? That's just stupid. They lost their son, and it's not their fault that he killed that rabbit, they shouldn't be the new victims. But those other articles are completely sick, I can't even read them in full... I hope those people are put in jail and never released.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 25-08-2006, 22:11   #99
fancy topping

Offtop:
Quote:
ok, I'm naïve but it's my point of view ... don't wanna agree or else
I just quote myself cuz' I just realized I made a mistake loool I don't wanna write "agree" I wanna write "argue" ... sorry for the misunderstanding
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-08-2006, 22:54   #100
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
...and it's not their fault that he killed that rabbit
Once again I totally disagree with you. They are brought up that way - they have probably been hunting for generations, so to say it wasn't their parents fault is complete rubbish. In the article I posted it already showed their feelings on shooting rabbits.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread