Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

::officially sick:: What the hell is wrong here?

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 05:51   #1
Harrumph.

Arrow ::officially sick:: What the hell is wrong here?

OK, months ago this forum was the best show of politeness among tatu related forums; while there was some doubters who did give their opinions now and then, mostly out of THEIR OWN HEADS, not out of magazines.

Now, it's impossible to differ bashers from doubters and the forum's getting downright foul. Who the hell should care about their sexuality? Who the hell should care about their rudeness? If you're a bloody prude then to be a tatufan is out of your boundries, not only because of their image but because of their music: who the hell are you kidding? Their lyrics aren't clean, nice songs for the emptyheaded. They've made many people think.

What the hell? Why are they rude? They're sick to the bone of being asked the same bloody question. And some of you have taken the chance of bashing them because of EDITED interviews, by people who obviously don't like them. And yeah, let's be mean at the mad russian lesbians: they're corrupting our children. *sigh* Did you know what Britney Spears did after getting off the plane on aztec grounds? Goody goody Britney Spears? Well, I'll tell ya. She gave the Mexican audience -=the finger=-. There were children watching, you know? And yet, everyone considers her to be clean wittle Britney Spears who never moves a finger, why? That damned event was hushed up by the media.

Now, now, Lena and Yulia may try to f*ck each other silly every night, and that should be solely their business, right? Well, no. It has to be blown up five times its real size so they can be perceived as mean, perverted, misseducated lesbians who are only here to be an act.

And according to my humane rights, I have a right of saying my opinion, just as Kate recently did. I know I'll be bashed for saying what I did, but I can't stand it no more, and I no longer care for what any basher says about me. I lost, completely, respect for many of those I used to respect earlier.

Many are ashamed to say that they're to the bone fans. I don't really get why. I'm sad to know this. I'm not saying that you should be proud to be a fan, but they're not a reason to be ashamed of.

And why oh why must it be proven that they're not gay? Will it do a lot to prove they're "mindless puppets, being forced to kiss by a sick child psychologist"?

I for one'd be soundly dissapointed such dishonesty was forced upon us, but I wouldn't slit my wrists, "oh no, they're not lesbians!" Because I believed, believe and will believe about their honesty and courage to show a relationship the world isn't prepared to accept.

The fact that they don't kiss behind cameras? Bleh. They'll kiss when they want. The fact that they're said to have sex three times a day? They'll jump into bed whenever they feel like it, ne? They're not puppets to kiss when told and grope when told. That's a loveful, respectful relationship to my eyes. Everything they do, they do it with the approval and permission of the other one.

And why does everyone think that Ivan is a brilliantly sick fellah who forces them to kiss? I might have to remind everyone that while Ivan is their producer, he is no longer their manager (Beata is). Ivan does not stick to them like gum to their shoes; he gives their staff the money for organization, and overwatches them so they won't screw up, but he doesn't control them. And he's a very human fellow, as far as I know: he might have weird ideas but he knows that his stars have a limit.

Edit: Oi. Echoed told me I should post a disclaimer so she earned having her idea of a disclaimer pasted in here, so...

Statement of opinion. Do not feel targeted. Discuss fairly. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Kappa; 12-04-2003 at 06:04.

Old 12-04-2003, 05:57   #2
Участник

darje

Oh how I love your never ending thoughts. People like you, who truly speak their mind, are the reason I love this forum!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:03   #3
My Waking Hour

yeah darje

keep on bashing..hmm let me see..what could it be then?

Maybe people are beginning to get bored of them? Recycled videos? recycled songs? Something gotta give soon if they're to last.

All the rest don't matter a thing, I agree. We're just arguing for the sake of arguing.
and I respect your opinion. I think that we had it coming after all the bashing that had taken place here

Old 12-04-2003, 06:04   #4
malinky's

Thank you, darje

As a fan who is a fan regardless of what I may think or feel about some of Tatu's decisions, I sincerely thank you for posting exactly the way I feel about this subject matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Caterpillars turn into rare butterflies..."
~Chantal Kreviazuk~

Old 12-04-2003, 06:06   #5
Harrumph.

spyretto, I never bashed. At least not you. Or did my post say "this is directed to spyretto"?

And if you're getting bored of them, well then, don't let the door get your bum.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:07   #6
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
well thank god

this forum hasn't become the hell that tatugirls is, but it coud become in a few time...it started like that there...but now why does everybody seems to have the obsession to show or prove that:
1) they are not lesbians
2) they are not together
3) they are snotty nosed brats?

I don't think that other fans from other ahem...artists (like Britney, Xtina (I like her voice) or Avril) are questioning everyday if she is virgin, if their image is fake (which of course is) or things like that...

Old 12-04-2003, 06:08   #7
My Waking Hour

thank you darje

yeah I won't deny I'm beginning to get bored of them. We need new material.

This forum will never degenerate into the state that tatugirls forum is because there are moderators here.
But even when the moderators are beginning to question them, you should know that something's wrong.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:09   #8
Great to finally be back.

Send a message via AIM to Tranz
Darje, getting more off your chest i see lol

Thank ya for shariing your thoughts, but I mean these "bashers" bring up different points on the girls. In which "non doubters" bring up even stronger points to match them. I mean we get so many good things out of the discussions when opinions differ, I think its a good thing. I mean I really dont care bout their sexuality, I keep my view on that to myself. I also really dont care if they are rude, or angels. I mean the dont give a fcuk attitude is awsome IMO, so i like it. And I'm sure some ppl might have a different opinion then me, and think very differently. This just us, speaking on tatu, no matter negative or positive, we are all fans, speaking about the girls. I think everyone on this forum is great, I have seen great thoughts, and have learned quite alot from them. Lets just all speak our minds as mature ppl, like we usually do. Keep things kool, and remember all of us are for the girls. To learn more about them, and discuss our thoughts and opinions on them.

Last edited by Tranz; 12-04-2003 at 06:26.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:12   #9
ME AM RUSSIANO

darje, i'm your fan of a fan who is tatu fan!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:15   #10
Участник

Tranz

Amen to that!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:21   #11
My Waking Hour

i think

Kate's poll could be avoided. It was a bit much.

but it's true that their attitude has made a lot of people who are pulling the strings of showbusiness in the US not very happy.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:24   #12
Участник

Oh God darje, right on the spot there. I agree completely. Just to let you know, I'm a fan to the bone, and I don't feel ashamed one bit. On the other hand, I make people feel ashamed for not liking them... hehe Thanx for voicing the opinion many fans have, such as myself, but have never bothered to type it up so well put like that.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:30   #13
Harrumph.

That's maybe because the US (no offense intended Tranz and elses who live in the US) is a bit more than intolerant?

Old 12-04-2003, 06:33   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
That's maybe because the US (no offense intended Tranz and elses who live in the US) is a bit more than intolerant?

This could be true, I mean most pop artist here in the US act all goody two shoed when interviewed. I like the girls attitude, and the fact that they speak their minds when they want. I hope soon more ppl in the US (critics and media) will lighten up.

Last edited by Tranz; 12-04-2003 at 06:39.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:34   #15
My Waking Hour

maybe

but Tatu pushed them to the limits too. The British are even worse, what about the evergoing paranoia with Tatu's "paedophilia"?

Old 12-04-2003, 06:37   #16

Re: maybe

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
but Tatu pushed them to the limits too. The British are even worse, what about the evergoing paranoia with Tatu's "paedophilia"?
Yep that is true, Britain also have to lighten up, maybe even a little more then the US. No offense to any british fans, as i know its the media and critics.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:41   #17
Harrumph.

Quote:
but Tatu pushed them to the limits too.
That's an excuse and a lame one to it; they warned they were going to do what they wanted to do, to kiss or not to kiss, even if warned by NBC. They have an European reputation: that every chain and channel that took them in their shows never bothered to know about it is their own problem.

And about tatu's paedophilia: Lena was already 18 by the time Richard Goodpants Madeley decided to call them paedophiles, and Yulia was two months away from being 18 too.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:22   #18
Bitchka

darje, thanks for the thread! I think you are wrong about some of us.. at least me, are you kidding, I Love Tatu, Love Yulia and Lena! Things constantly change, and someone bringing new points in, we discuss them! That is why it is a forum. But note, we diiscuss them reasonably- everybody speaks their mind, tells their oppinioin and trying to explain how and why they feel/think about something. I havent seen any anger or hissy-fits. It is a discussion- it is a forum. 'Everybody has theirs own opinion' - allow me to use that quote here, no need to put name, we all know who I am quoing right?
And Tranz said it- those are things that concern Tatu- good or bad, hey- it's Tatu. Believe me, 99% of the people on this forum Love Tatu. Maybe- some just are open to discussin everything, and seeing, and considering new things, and others arent. What's wrong with that? Nothing- different people- different ways of functioning... simple... That's it.
Ciao from someone that's been Tatu for Long time, (pretty sure longer than you.) and continues to be one!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 12-04-2003, 08:32   #19
Участник

darje, this forum is as free as any other boards. I like Tatu and their music. But I hate their rudeness. What's wrong with sharing my thoughts? That's what the forum is for.

This thread should be made in "Questions to the Moderators" in any case.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:52   #20
Bitchka

Kate B., thanks, good idea. Moooooooving...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread