Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Russian songs - requests & exchange

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-04-2004, 01:07   #121
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
whoa, cirrus, u are the hero! I mean even I couldn't watch the thing from the beginning and to the end. it hurts so much. huh. But if u are THAT mazohistic, there are 4 other concerts of FZ-4 at that site. U can try them all Mummy Troll with his 'Bear', HI-FI... they are all there. All Russian pop-scene.

2 minutes? hehe... u learned russian so fast. Well... guy isn't american. Actually he's just 15, his name is Ratmir Shishkov and he's the younger brother of that guy in glasses (the singer of Prime-Monister). They are both gypsy

And Smash!! *knowing smile* yeah... so gay... pity that 3rd guy kinda ruined all... they have such a funny dance when there's just 2 of them.
Old 15-04-2004, 01:12   #122
viva la scientology!

hehe! thanks sunny poison. I am the man! of course, by watch, I mean "have on in the background and take an occasional glance".... I don't really want to watch anymore, though. Once you've been through it....you don't want to go back! it was kinda funny. and strange. but the dance routines and scary costumes aren't my thing
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 15-04-2004, 16:27   #123
we shout

Hi Lera Croft!! *imagines sunny in Tomb Raider's suit*

You know I'll download everything just to watch the ONE you love. .. but.. I wont really watch them all.... I'll just find the one ... now that you told me where ..

*downloading 02.04.04 .. 81MB .. another 2 hrs.. *

*waits*

Quote:
Originally Posted by $in
just saw tihs one. it's so cool, very matrix- and equilibrium-like
you got to watch them all!! ...so .. just so.. you'll see..!!

Quote:
well, i have to dissapoint u, i don't have a red devil suit...
but you already wearing one .. *looks at avatar* .. ahem.. the other episodes are in those videos... heh heh ..

*watch Ya Budu video again*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 15-04-2004, 16:39   #124
Bitchka

ah hahahah sunnich! Thanks! I just saw those links... and what can I say.. i could only make myself watch the first 3 mins now... ah ahahaha.... and once they started imitating American Hip Hop I had to stop... i was having deja vu ..its like watching bulgarian TV with our Hop Hop wanna be's : 'Loshite', 'Vanko 1', 'Misho Shamara' and so on ah ha ha!!! But yeah... that song.... i play it when i do my morning pilates! "tri ...chetyre..." OPA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny poison
They are both gypsy
THANK YOU! I was getting ready to answer cirrus that there is no other way but those 2 being gipsys ... thats what happenes in my country too - non bulgarians think the gipsies in show biz are black
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-04-2004, 18:51   #125
we shout

well ..downloading completed ... I pushed the forward button to at Time 1:00:00.. watched a girl that I think danced and singing like Britney ..I thought it was her ..then the host said something .. 3 people on the stage .. and the poll result on the screen ..can't see clearly .. then one by one they came and gave the girl in the brown shirt those stars plate .. I thought she was winning . then it become strange when she looked sad and more sad and more sad .. so I was ..okay ..they giving her goodbye plates...and its hard to see how much she got .. Then the show end .. I scrolled back to around Time 0:53.00 ..showing some clips of that sad girl .. why she always crying? then her performance .. and she cried during that singing ..and after the song too ...must be a really sad song...she looked really sad... looks like real tears...and after the singing when the host is telling something .. she placed her hand on her chest ...its like to hold her heart or something ...

I agree, its really touching situation .. well .. I watched wrong girl at first .. and then watched what happened in the end and then only went back to watch the real girl ....

and I like that song too ... and her performance .. well .. it just ....*thinking* ...different ...than usual... urgh! oiii!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 16-04-2004 at 01:43. Reason: I removed a question so it just remain mistery...and now that I've watched the video many times ...I wanted to comment on the sincerity.. but how?.. and ..hahaha....I dont know what to say actually..
Old 15-04-2004, 18:53   #126
viva la scientology!

Quote:
what can I say.. i could only make myself watch the first 3 mins now
greaaaaaat....make me feel like even more of an idiot for watching the whole thing! naw, i'm just joking. I didn't think the gypsy guy was black! i could tell he was gypsy, but he was immitating the whole american hip hop look, and it made me laugh. some of the kids on there were just scary! white boys with cornrows.......

I've never seen a Polish Idol show, but the girl who won is scary! My mom said people liked her when she was "normal", and now she's dyed her hair and is trying to be hardcore and rock. Like Avril Lavinge......trying too hard. and her mouth is HUGE! it's freaky!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 16-04-2004, 16:48   #127
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
that sad girl .. why she always crying?

Well... the most interesting part is that she's not always like that. The reason she was nominated (the commision agree that she's may be the most talented one there) was that she had only one strong shadow in her image and they wanted her to try something new (all nominated guys have solo numbers in the end). Well and that her constant image was - A Bitch. If u look at that clip (the one before the performance) attentively, U'll see the fragments of her previous concert performance. She's singing 'The Bear' with Mummy Troll and wears her usual bitchy face. And all previous concerts were like that. But this time she sang her own song filled with her emotions. They can't leave the house there so she misses her bf a lot, guess that's why she was so sad. And some parts of that video where she was crying were taken after the short phone talks they can have. As for the final part when the voting took place. Well... 3 guys were nominated. One (the boy) was saved by televoters. The rest of the kids had to save one of the remaining two girls and say one they make such a choice. The reason of her tears is clear in this case. You saw the voting. Almost all guys gave her her stars and each was telling what an amasing person she was, how much they loved her and how damn talented she was... blah blah blah. She never heard so many good words in her address in her life I guess. besides, guys become friends very fast there and each of such voting is always hard and full with tears. They don't want to loose friends they found. Wait a bit more when 10-8 kids will remain and they all will become so close that even teachers will be crying rivers... :d It's always so.
Gonna watch the show tonight. Most of the songs are crap but from time to time some really good songs appear especially closer to the end of the show when guys find there individuality and begin to write songs themselves. Tonight Romeo&Juliet of FZ-4 are nominated. Guess both will stay as everyone wants to see if their love is strong enough to convince the strict father of the girl. Looks like he's not any pleased seeing his daughter falling in love with some street rapper.

Oh, and here's what that song was like... yeah, kinda simple but sad.

I collect our meetings... our days... like to the string... it takes so long...
I try to forget but new attempt is pricking me with its needle
I sort out all my dreams... put each on it's place... stronger nerves... less belief... day by day... I wish it all burnt down
But all my thoughts are about him and him only... him and him...

I will follow him to the sky
I will fall after him to the precipice
I will go for him, sorry, pride,
Only for him
To him only...

I understand that I smile to my friends only for the sake of appearences.. it's not easy...
I'd set a dot but it's a coma once again... it's serious
From my anguish I get smashed into pieces... into splinters... senselessly... day by day... I wish it all burnt down
But all my thoughts are about him and him only... him and him...

I will follow him to the sky
I will fall after him to the precipice
I will go for him, sorry, pride,
Only for him
To him only...
Old 16-04-2004, 18:16   #128
we shout

Thanks Lera ... well .. hmm .. I actually thought she was dump by bf on the phone .. then she cried a lot since .. so really I was like .. awww.. awww. . watching that video .. then together with that way of voting out ... that kind of voting your friends out ..

good lyric there too ... thanks again.. please do post more when you have okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 17-04-2004, 00:40   #129
viva la scientology!

Quote:
I understand that I smile to my friends only for the sake of appearences.. it's not easy...
I'd set a dot but it's a coma once again... it's serious
From my anguish I get smashed into pieces... into splinters... senselessly... day by day... I wish it all burnt down
those are surprisingly nice lyrics. especially the dot/comma metaphor. I like that
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 17-04-2004, 05:50   #130
we shout

$in ..okay as promised there is a link to ya budu video here ... 18.5 MB. But I hide it and you will have to find it since we are on a game and I am "moderator's nightmare" ...it can be anywhere .. even on a "dot" LoL ...and the "dot" is hidden too ... if you think its a clue .. its not .. but the image looks so... LoL.. In my reality tatu always sing for each other ...so does msg in their videos. For someone who always seek for something sincere like me.. this video is the best. Introduce

*sings* Hoch! ........ Hoch! ............Hoch! ... hehehe .. love this Zemfira's song ....Hoch! ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 17-04-2004, 12:55   #131
Gimme some sugar!

i already downloaded it

i'll hit ur head with my sand playing thingie, don't be so mean!

Old 17-04-2004, 21:42   #132
we shout

Believe me

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
She doesn't sound like Avril... She sounds generic, poor her: you can listen here: http://www.esctoday.com/annual/songi...test=8&song=7#
Now can see her video performing that song live on that link you gave .. looks like Avril .. seems like Avril too .. quite interesting I think ... make audience wants to dance .. .. *ahem* ... with that guitar .. and that straight hair . ..and tell you a secret .. I named my car Avril when I bought it .. LoL ..

It was guessed that it's FZ stage and the adience is from the FZ concert in Olympiysky.

Song in mp3 - clearer version.
http://www.nichya.net/denial/believeme.mp3 [2.8 MB] - credit goes to ..I don't know where .. LoL ..

Believe me

Believe me, I just don’t care
If you look away or stare,
If you choose to go or stay…
Don’t believe me, I pray!

In my head – every day, everywhere – oh, no
You and I can talk, and I sound colder.
In my heart, though I say I don’t care,
I just cry and cry on your big shoulder.

Far away, like the man in the moon, (my dear!)
You just wave to me, you are always lying.
Every face, every voice, every tune
Brings you back to me, and I start crying!

Believe me, I just don’t care…

*raise speakers volume*

$in
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 17-04-2004 at 22:03. Reason: хочешь?
Old 17-04-2004, 22:08   #133
ex-sunnich

ok. here's one more of FZ characters. This girl participated in first FZ (wich was the crappest crap possible. U can see Grebenschikov's video on the first page of this threa and this guy took 3rd place!) Yulia Buzhilova was the only one that got my attention. She was very different from the beginning. Ignored all that pop dance exercise and stuff and was just writing songs for herself and other kids. She didn't win. Haven't even made to final 3 but even the producer understood the was the only one worthy, so he immediately sighned the contract with her.
here' the short introduction of her in english and one song of her... may be the most famous one if we don't count one she wrote for Devochki (a band outside FZ).

Here u can find some of her other mp3. I like some of those actually.

and here are 2 videos. I have to warn you they ARE weird. First one really makes me laugh. It's the song 'I'm walking out my dog' lol Second is a live version of 'the lullaby to the wolves'. Sounds much better in mp3 version tho.
http://dreamxs.narod.ru/Sobachka.avi
http://dreamxs.narod.ru/Lullaby.avi
Old 17-04-2004, 23:25   #134
we shout

Quote:
here' the short introduction of her in english and one song of her... may be the most famous one if we don't count one she wrote for Devochki (a band outside FZ).
ummm... very nice song ..

Quote:
and here are 2 videos. I have to warn you they ARE weird. First one really makes me laugh. It's the song 'I'm walking out my dog' lol Second is a live version of 'the lullaby to the wolves'. Sounds much better in mp3 version tho.
http://dreamxs.narod.ru/Sobachka.avi
thats is scary!

..well.. she looks a bit normal now... except that gun that tied to her leg.

Btw, if above links are too slow .. you can also experience the weirdness here at the mirror site:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/Sobachka.avi - [2.7 MB]
http://www.nichya.net/denial/Lullaby.avi - [4.3 MB]

MP3 - Yulia Buzhilova
Lullaby - [2.7 MB]
Babochka - Butterfly [3.81 MB]
Spi - Sleep (full version) [4.8 MB] ...

thanks Val ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 18-04-2004 at 00:00. Reason: хочешь?
Old 17-04-2004, 23:31   #135
viva la scientology!

thanks Denial!!!
I've been looking for her song "Spi". I'm not much for the "Star Factory" type stuff, but this song sounds beautiful. her voice is very pretty, especially against the melancholy of the music. nice song to drift to sleep to........
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 17-04-2004, 23:58   #136
Gimme some sugar!

thanx dee and val

just downloading. this will take a while

and miss faux bully! don't take advantage of the new smilies...! 'tis not nice
Old 18-04-2004, 00:19   #137
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by $in
and miss faux bully! don't take advantage of the new smilies...! 'tis not nice
Hoch! *zemfira's smiles* ...

... for you kva.avi - 0.8 MB

:::::The lyric part ... be explained....::::::

Butterfly - Bobochka

The butterfly sat on the naked body.
Butterfly.
Was tickling the birth-marks with it's velvet.
Velvet.

Was flying away, leaving it's violet color.
Color.
Don't get used to feel jelous for her soft wings.
Jelous.

He loved stroking on the backs with the bright color.
On the backs.
And winding around, leading to the traps.
Leading to the traps.
Leading to the traps

the lullaby to the wolves - Lullaby

He goes out every evening
He sits down on the swing
he has the eyes of a mad man
He sings the lullaby to the wolves

He cries - it's never heard
He's dancing this tango
He has big teeth

U-u-u U-u-u-u
U-u-u U-u-u-u

He's dancing this tango
He has big teeth

He cries - it's never heard
He's dancing this tango
In the spring he's like a wind
In the spring he's like a wind

U-u-u U-u-u-u
U-u-u U-u-u-u

He sits down on the swing
he has the eyes of a mad man

U-u-u U-u-u-u
U-u-u U-u-u-u
Au-au

=== umm... I like the ..u..u...u... au-au!! .. part personally .. LoL ..

The dog. - Sobachka

In the fridge... autumn spreaded leaves
The milk went sour lalalalalala
The steps from the corridor are trying to find the way through my door

And I'm walking out my dog lalalalalala
And I'm walking out my dog.

An opened window will ask nothing
It's wet on the street.
The curtains have hidden the eternity, don't let [me or it - hell knows]
To the street. They sewed on. The button. The button.

The kitchen is covered with sugar
Like with the snow. Like with the snow.
Some tea left in the cups.
Half-drinken. Half-drinken.

She has 4 legs, she has 2 eyes.
She has such a good, good ...

=== I can't believe I've been watching this video so many times and still can't connect the dog and the metronome.

Hmmm.. this girl .. she wrote about Butterfly stories, a half wolf man and a dog .. I think she's just innocent.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 18-04-2004 at 18:42. Reason: хочешь?
Old 18-04-2004, 20:06   #138
ex-sunnich

LOL@ latest D's comment

hmm... ok... let's take a brake from FZ. lol Tho I still have a couple of nice examples. Next girl will sing about the Cat, D. I promise. No more dogs.

So, just wanted to let u know the site with some russians vids in low quality has some new vids on. http://www.clipaki.bestform.ru/

Triplex - Brigada. Some time ago topped all russian chart. I'm not even mentioning it's the melody half of russian mobile phones play.

Zveri - Vsyo, chto kasaetsa. These guys became really popular in last year. A bit boring to me but the vid is funny.

Leningrad - Menedzher. The hymn of all managers with the sense of humor. And a rare Leningrad's song without swearing. After hearing a couple of times impossible to throw out of the head. LOL

There are other... 1st one on the page is russian rap and one of the most popular rap bands Kasta. A nice one. I'm not into such music but this song never annoys me for some reason.

The 4th one for those who wants to have a laugh. Pseudo-folk FZ-1 (vids are from MTV, not FZ! it's not my fault that half of our new stars came from there) creation Fabrika in crappy retro clothes and with huuuuge balalaikas. have fun. lol

Oh, and this one is Korni - Plakala Beryoza. Winners of FZ-1. Not as bad as Grebenschikov or Fabrika... I even like one of thier songs actually. Another plus is that they do write their songs and really can play instruments they hold. lol 12-15 yo girls love them to death. Music style? Hmm.. soft pop rock I guess.

There's glukoza's video if anyone needs. Rest of the names are in english, so my comments are not needed. Enjoy.
Old 19-04-2004, 16:29   #139
we shout

Thanks!! I've downloaded all .. but they wont play said wrong format .. I checked the size, wmv. tried multiple players .. and even re-installed divx 5.11.

The only one that work is :
Quote:
Oh, and this one is Korni - Plakala Beryoza. Winners of FZ-1. Not as bad as Grebenschikov or Fabrika... I even like one of thier songs actually. Another plus is that they do write their songs and really can play instruments they hold. lol 12-15 yo girls love them to death. Music style? Hmm.. soft pop rock I guess.
..so I love the guitars .. lol lol ..

Quote:
Next girl will sing about the Cat, D. I promise. No more dogs.
uhuh.. uhuh....uhuh ... *nods extreme actively*

that Glukoza nostra004 .. I already have .. *plays Gluk'Oza again* ..

at $in ..

Off topic:

Val, do you have any info or news about this band / song?

http://www.nichya.net/denial/xenia_paraslov.mp3 - [ 0.9 MB ] ..

- Sometime ago they spam tatysite PM with this demo [ Aug 2003 ] .. I managed to download it before it was clean-up. I've been wanting to ask .. but always forgetting. I kinda like the song.. and wonder why its about..the band name is Xenia I think ... or is it the song name is Xenia and the band is Paraslov ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 19-04-2004 at 18:00. Reason: хочешь?
Old 23-04-2004, 06:33   #140
we shout

okay .. just want to share with you guys some GOOD russian songs .. and of course to introduce my latest crush Yulia Savicheva - *ahem* a 16 year old girl ..

I've been around russian forums screening for links to download .. basically .. I admit . I craved for this girl since I watched that esc2004 video - Believe Me .. I've been looking for good quality of that video too..download quite a number but they all not so good quality. ::criess::

And I was trying to find that song Prosti Za Lyubov.. too... just a surprise suddenly Greg ....*tears*.. you can download MP3 songs here ..

http://www.nichya.net/thegurgi/

Added:
ooohhhhhh... I fell in love with this song just by seeing this title .. 5. Юлия Савичева "Прости за любовь" ... I saw at www.savicheva.ru ... then I've been looking for it .. and now that I've got the song and I'm listeining to to ... ohhhhhhh.... oh damm .. .... translation ... hmmm.... I don't really need it ...

Why do I want to share this? well I believe in God .. than maybe God will give me that good quality video of Believe Me... yep .. I'm that crazy .. so have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 23-04-2004 at 11:24. Reason: well.. I need to tell more about Prosti Za Lyubov ..
ReplyPost New Thread