Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 21:23   #381
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
they're not internationally famous, you see?! And never were.
Well, tatu wouldn't be either with just their music. VIA Gra never kissed each other in wet shirts in the rain, didn't masturbate in front of the camera etc. See, there is always a reason to become famous outside your country. It's just a matter how far you go.

Old 06-07-2010, 14:36   #382
Новенький

"Yulia Volkova Solo Project"... hm... this thing hasn't moved one tiny bit in the right direction (and I didn't follow t.A.T.u. respectively Lena and/or Yulia for app. 2 years (!) for god's sake).

At least Lena's doing some kind of music but probably no one having heard of her before as a part of t.A.T.u. will ever listen to her stuff.

Well, they had their time and that was a bloody great time... and it's clearly over thanks to their (mis)management.

Old 08-07-2010, 18:36   #383
Участник

WTF is going on? What is she doing? I'm so tired of waiting for her to start something... It's like all she has ever wanted to do is be as famous as possible without having to do anything...

Old 12-07-2010, 20:22   #384
Kandi KRaver

I think that's exactly what she wants. It's all she ever does.

Old 20-07-2010, 22:36   #385
Участник

Some tension has laid on both sides.

Yulia, in this interview > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnHvFEaZvA < said two important things:

* She dislikes the fact that Lena sang ATTSS and NGGU in her performances; she thinks it's stupid.
* She thinks Lena's work and new songs are silly and, therefore, are meant to disappear really soon.

Lena responded in this video to Yulia's comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFUDW...layer_embedded

And Yulia also said in the same interview that her project will be a BIG BOOM; "it'll make people want to make love with each other!".

Old 20-07-2010, 22:42   #386
Son. Husband. Witch!

Yulia = FAIL! Jealous, lazy biatch.

Old 20-07-2010, 22:50   #387
Участник

^ Heh, many many many people agree with you. Fans are really mad at Yulia and only a few minority think she was just drunk.

I don't think being drunk justifies saying bad things about a friend... If they're not friends, Yulia should AT LEAST respect Lena for the 10 years they were together. This woman is just sick and crazy!

I know Lena's not a saint or anything and I understand what she wanted by responding the way she did, but I'll still follow her work. Yulia, on the other hand... Uh-oh. Thanks and sorry, but no. I'm ashamed of liking someone who says such things. Glad I no longer do.

Fuglya.

Last edited by regigigas1505; 22-07-2010 at 15:03.

Old 21-07-2010, 03:17   #388
reconciled

Thanks for posting it here also. There's life on tatu.ru at the moment. Who knew this could ever happen again?!

I agree that Yulia's words were not appropriate so much but maybe she intended it to make her point stronger. She wanted to make an entrance that night and we know she was successful, so she is acting super exaggerated as was her lipstick and (non-)clothes, but ok. I agree with what she has said though. I don't like Katina singing t.A.T.u. trackas a solo artist, especially not the t.A.T.u. anthems - this hurts me and I guess Yulia, too. This was the point I was not only desinterested, but slightly disliking the project and strategy they are following right now. Lena's reply was fast (well, nothing much to do after the holidays it seems than reading the forum and checking some blogs and stuff) - she was diplomatic and said what she had to say or rather was asked to by one of her staff members. Nothing new.
Yulia has already expressed her discomfort personally, before she was asked in public. So, also nothing new for Lena and the guys, even if they are upset and hurt by Yulia's words as well.
So, let's all be happily together in pain and wait for more to come.

On the Russian forum of tatu.ru someone said or quoted that t.A.T.u. will only get back together at one point if Renski isn't present anymore (- definitely so). It looks very unlikely at the moment and both girls should one day maybe take the time and talk things out - alone and without any staff around because right now there are so many mixed emotions and probably things left unspoken that we see how touchy all this is... Going to bed now, amen.

Old 21-07-2010, 21:08   #389
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMcAuliffe View Post
Yulia = FAIL!
I must guess that You have too information about Yulia Project, So You will post it? Because I don't have nothing about that Project. But I really think that You don't have any thing about this project so I don't think that you can say that will failed

Quote:
Yulia =Jealous
Right now that's so false thank to this video
I think that was so nice from Yulia. Because Lena really don't sing so good Not gonna get us, All the things she said and I won't talk about how she sings Running blind . And if you really think about Lena Project is a solo project, a new thing and a better thing. You really won't want that She sings old tracks from other projects

Quote:
Yulia = lazy biatch.
Right now You can't talk about that because Nobody knows
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Old 21-07-2010, 23:34   #390
Can You See Them Now?

Bitch needs to crank out some tunage. Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.

Old 21-07-2010, 23:55   #391
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Bitch needs to crank out some tunage. Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.
lmao

Old 21-07-2010, 23:57   #392
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Nail on the head!!

Old 22-07-2010, 22:58   #393
Участник

Her lips are scary ! At this rate she's going to look like Jordan (Katie Price or Reid or whatever her name is now). Have a google )

Old 23-07-2010, 22:16   #394
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki View Post
Her lips are scary ! At this rate she's going to look like Jordan (Katie Price or Reid or whatever her name is now). Have a google )
Amanda Lepore

Old 26-07-2010, 02:41   #395
Участник

I guess she just said what she think, it's personally . This fight is more in our hands, people just hear and create more drama.

Old 27-07-2010, 15:55   #396
Ну заяц, погоди!

Quote:
Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.
Awesome comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

Old 28-07-2010, 11:19   #397
reconciled

Well, as stupid as it may sound, but having her lips done seems to be one of the best decisions ever made, considering people ARE still talking about it - after two years.

Old 28-07-2010, 21:34   #398
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
Well, as stupid as it may sound, but having her lips done seems to be one of the best decisions ever made, considering people ARE still talking about it - after two years.
t.A.T.u. fans are talking about it. - And the only reason we are is because she went from looking like a goddess to a cross dresser.

Old 28-07-2010, 21:45   #399
reconciled

^It's cool. But I really like some cross dressers

Old 29-07-2010, 15:57   #400
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
Uhm, can't say that she had to. She gets noticed anyway and everybody talks about her, even without lips, parties and other dramas. Lets make a resumé:

Lena is working hard and lets every fan know it, has an own webpage, she does diary entries, video blogs, lets musicians tweet, releases a song on the webpage, has two full concerts, six new songs, announces the release time of the debut album, the shooting of a video...and nobody in Russia takes notice.

Yulya on the other hand has nothing like that to offer. She drops her lover and everybody knows, comes home with a glass of herbals, and everybody knows, her new friend kisses her on the belly-button and everybody knows, and finally she mocks at her former partner, and people notice for the first time that Lena is doing something. Actually Lena should thank her for doing promotion for the Katina project!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread