Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Madonna kisses Britney & Christina @ VMA

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-09-2003, 07:49   #61
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
haha everyone seems to jumping unto the psuedo-les/bi wagon...hahaha hmm.. if only britney were replaced by shanyn sossamon..and madonna were kristen kruek..and x-tina was yulia and missy was moi..............*10 minutes later*

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
self tanner job seriously botched. that shite is scary. *thinks happy thoughts*
LOL well thanks to my natural tan..i can look like that for free! oh joy..
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 24-09-2003, 08:40   #62
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
And finally..... I also found this pic on that same website.. it is from the VMA's After Party of Maverick Records (Madonna's Company) - both Britney and Christina showed up haha. But I gotta give it to X-tina (who now being dirrty I do enjoy), she's got an awsome 'button'

I F*cked Britney Spears
I'll print that pic and nail it to the door. that should keep door-to-door salesfolks away. OTOH neighbours will start thinking I'm worshiping Satan.

Imagine Lena with "I f*cked Yulia" pin (and vice versa).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 24-09-2003, 09:21   #63
Harrumph.

Dear lord. We can blame it on the girls that now Hollywood is an orgy. :P They didn't even KISS in the MTVMA's; Britney, Xtina and Madonna proceeded to go bi on us because MTV couldn't bring tATu to the awards, and now this...

I was watching the Emmy Awards because I was bored. Garry Shandling (that fugly guy from the Larry Sanders Show) was the host and he was babbling on about the Britney/Maddona kiss. And suddenly, outta NOWHERE, Brad Garrett (from Everybody Loves Raymond) comes out of backstage and SMOOCHES HIM GOOD.

Needless to say, I fell on my back in a fit of laughter. I would think Yulia and Lena already made it into the core of USA without the need of news reports or interviews. :P
Old 24-09-2003, 14:22   #64
Bitchka

Quote:
Dear lord. We can blame it on the girls that now Hollywood is an orgy. :P They didn't even KISS in the MTVMA's; Britney, Xtina and Madonna proceeded to go bi on us because MTV couldn't bring tATu to the awards, and now this...
darje you crack me up
How do you come up with those thoughts?
And you must be too young to be familiar with Madonna and her career .... Maybe you should go rent and watch 'Truth or Dare' or "In Bed with Madonna' However it is named in Mexico

btw - I dont think X-tina is that scary She looks way better than the blonde 'thing' she was before - getting dirrty is all good - talk about change of image- ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-09-2003, 14:54   #65
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
I had nightmares last night during my tormented 4 hours of sleep 'cause of that pic

Yulia looked ilke an angel at the PC when compared to Ms. Diiirty *who is now just ms. Rank*. [OI with the outfits Xtina finds in the dumpsters.]

Looks like X shopped and stopped at the "Cheap 'n' Floosy" Boutique on Melrose. I've seen better clothes at the Salvation army...

*pictures that messed up halter and nearly passes out*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 25-09-2003, 00:22   #66

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Those pics are taking forever to load - and I have cable internet. Are they real big or something? I can't get them to display.
Old 25-09-2003, 00:38   #67
Quality Control

Gah I cant see them either.... *Grumbles*

I wanna see the abominations...
Old 25-09-2003, 01:08   #68

Haha Rob, on one of your links Britney Spears said this:

Quote:
"I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that."
Hahaha. Did she learn ANYTHING in school? Well maybe not, she lived in America, but jeez..

Hmm I didn't think the kiss was very sensual. It looked very fake and they didn't get into it very much.
Old 25-09-2003, 02:42   #69
Bitchka

Quote:
Those pics are taking forever to load - and I have cable internet. Are they real big or something? I can't get them to display.
their server must be down or something.... hmmm...

I am so nice, and will give ya links to 2 pics - one of them 'new' one, not seen here yet, from the Las Vegas show - of Britney straddaling a woman

Girls ripping off her clothes
Britney 'riding' the woman

...and that male dancer next to the bed ... cant help, but think of madonna.... that bed of hers....her gay dancers with bras.... like a virgin....the blonde ambition tour - i think Britney has found her right teacher...... ha ha ha, maybe with that new image, I might end up a 'fan'
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-09-2003, 04:49   #70
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Britney 'riding' the woman

ahh, sweet sexuality. let's bet that the media isn't going to swarm all over this one with negative publicity. on the other hand, it's sweet britbrit. the wholesome all american pop idol who has become a woman. apparently becoming a woman means riding another woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 26-09-2003, 16:19   #71
turn it on

Quote:
darje you crack me up
And you must be too young to be familiar with Madonna and her career .... Maybe you should go rent and watch 'Truth or Dare' or "In Bed with Madonna' However it is named in Mexico

btw - I dont think X-tina is that scary She looks way better than the blonde 'thing' she was before - getting dirrty is all good - talk about change of image- ha ha

your right this is nothing new for madonna at all!! in fact i remember when she performed at the vma's in the early 90's (after the erotica album) she was dressed in drag, tops and tails and her 3 female dancers with shaved heads had hardly anything on but heels and suspenders! LOL! anyway the performancce basically just consisted of madonna being all over her dancers!! in fact i think she only hired gay female dancers for that tour. has the press totally forgotten about that vma's and basically any show madonna has ever done?

that said i still think all that has a different strength to what tatu offer. as they are 'portraying' a relationship not merely sexuality.

as for X-tina, i think she rocks too! she just makes me laugh! and i love that you can count on her looking absolutley awful in most of her party frocks!! LOL. she's got her own thing going on and she likes it, feels good in it and i respect her for that. i would hope that if that the day ever came (God help me if it does!) that i wake up and think 'i think i'm gonna get myself some chaps today' i have the strength to do so and wear them with pride!!
Old 26-09-2003, 17:14   #72
Bitchka

poppy, I remember madonna performances and all the stuff she's done

Quote:
she's got her own thing going on and she likes it, feels good in it and i respect her for that.
About X-tina...you know, she reminds me of Alanis Morissett in a way - both had that teenie 16-18 year old first pop successful album (alanis only in canada, but still). Then both got sick of being something they didnt feel comfortable doing, being 'pupets', grew up...whatver the reason... and went on and in their early 20's went out waving the middle finger to everybody and saying 'f*ck you' - this is it....

Besides, I did a lil research on X-tina recently - I am fickle like that - and you know she had Linda Perry from 4-non-blondes co-write with her, and record 1/3 of her last album. And however remembers 4-non-blondes knows Linda was this openly gay person from the San Francisco scene
X-tina also co-wrote and recorded with Glen Ballard, who is Alanis's right hand - he produced, co-wrote her albums, and esp Jagged Lil Pill
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-09-2003, 17:38   #73
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
darje you crack me up
Cool I think you may be a bit young yourself to follow her career from the absolute beginings. I mean the women's been here since 1983 when she came to the scene as a Cyndi Lauper clone (who still remembers her mates? )...I mean one of my first memories of watching TV was Madonna's video for "Holliday" and I was like 3, 4 years old. The first time I watched colour TV: Madonna again: La Isla Bonita.

But my point is this: No one is to young to be familiar with Madonna or the career because she's a legend by now and everybody's familiar with legends. Otherwise the only ones who'd know The Beatles or Jimmy Hendrix by now would be 65 year old grandpas who actualy "followed" their career as it was happening at the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 26-09-2003, 17:50   #74
the unattainable kish

Quote:
I mean one of my first memories of watching TV was Madonna's video for "Holliday"
OMG me too...that and sesame street...boy Madonna and Bert & Earnie go together really well
[Bert&Earnie would sing about the rubber duckie, and Madonna would hump it]

Ohhh...and lets not forget that wierd British puppet show...man those things SCARED me...with the talking of the ladies belly button and all
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p

Old 26-09-2003, 17:58   #75
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
as a Cyndi Lauper clone (who still remembers her mates?)
Well, i do! Then again, i remember a lot of old things, Rick Astley, Bros... i still have flashbacks of those Bros guys dropping their trousers to show their UK flag underpants!

How come you can forget important things and yet remember useless ones...

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
Ohhh...and lets not forget that wierd British puppet show...man those things SCARED me...
You were scared by the Thunderbirds?! Oh well, Xtrina scares me so who am i to talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 26-09-2003, 18:06   #76
the unattainable kish

Quote:
You were scared by the Thunderbirds?! Oh well, Xtrina scares me so who am i to talk?
LMAO..not quite It was a political satire show. Poked fun at Regan and Fergie and Prince Charles etc. The puppets were super realistic...and for some wierd reason i remember a gorilla (?) being in some of the skits...Regan would feed him bananas or sommat
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p

Old 26-09-2003, 18:21   #77
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by kishkash
It was a political satire show. Poked fun at Regan and Fergie and Prince Charles etc.
LOL, that's "Spitting Image", it's still on as far as i know.

We have the same show here, it's called "Les Guignols de l'Info". Here's a link to scare you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 26-09-2003, 18:41   #78
the unattainable kish

Bien Sыr!! Comment pourrait j'oublie! Merci Haku

Spitting Image m'effraie toujours! LOL

MAMA! *sucks thumb*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p

Old 26-09-2003, 19:51   #79
we shout

Quote:
...and that male dancer next to the bed ... cant help, but think of madonna.... that bed of hers....her gay dancers with bras.... like a virgin....the blonde ambition tour - i think Britney has found her right teacher...... ha ha ha, maybe with that new image, I might end up a 'fan' [/b]
hmm.. I always love Britney Spears no matter what people say .. hmm.. there's something about that girl... ..hmmm..maybe I knew her from my past life
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 27-09-2003, 23:11   #80

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
[b]
But my point is this: No one is to young to be familiar with Madonna or the career because she's a legend by now and everybody's familiar with legends. Otherwise the only ones who'd know The Beatles or Jimmy Hendrix by now would be 65 year old grandpas who actualy "followed" their career as it was happening at the time.
Good point you make there. My best friend, also 17 years old (actually, he turns 18 in a couple days), is a huge Beatles fanatic - he's even got some beatles music on his website.
ReplyPost New Thread