Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Social commentary: queer social events, bars, clubs, etc.

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 15:43   #41
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
Lux, Rach, zelda, but do you tell the straight guys that you're gay?
Yep, which on most occassions makes them more determined.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 12-01-2006, 16:27   #42
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
no because i'm not gay
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 12-01-2006, 16:47   #43
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
I don't tell them that. But I specifically do tell them that I have no interest in guys. So they shouldn't expect anything. But guys will be guys. At my previous job, a man in his 30's + hit on me
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 12-01-2006, 16:53   #44
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda05
I don't tell them that. But I specifically do tell them that I have no interest in guys. So they shouldn't expect anything. But guys will be guys. At my previous job, a man in his 30's + hit on me
yeah well thats everywhere. when i was 16 my english teacher hit on me. she was married. i didnt even realise i was gay yet and she was hot ! but the attention made me uncomfortable esp when she started running her nails down my neck during class while walking by my desk. i eventually told her to back off.

point being : unwanted attention is unwanted attention regardless of who it comes from.
Old 12-01-2006, 16:59   #45
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
but the attention made me uncomfortable esp when she started running her nails down my neck during class while walking by my desk. i eventually told her to back off.
I probably would have loved that, especially at 16 LMAO Older women are SUCH a big weakness of mine
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 12-01-2006, 17:04   #46
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
when i was 16 my english teacher hit on me.
You are not from US are you? American teachers are
They always hit on little kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-01-2006, 17:04   #47
Ice_Cream

She's from Cape Town.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-01-2006, 17:21   #48
Участник

Aahh, Interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-01-2006, 18:54   #49
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
no because i'm not gay
You're not gay? Your numerous man-bashing penis-phobic posts had never given me the impression that you had any affection for the male gender.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 12-01-2006, 19:29   #50
Ice_Cream

LOL Yeah, I don't understand her either
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-01-2006, 21:13   #51
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Some women are into men in appearance but hate their genitals. Some STRAIGHT women don't exactly find a penis appealing. just as some lesbians don't exactly feel aestetically content seeing a vagina (infact I know at least 2 lesbians who're like that). You get all sorts. Physical attraction is all a matter of being attracted to the body as a whole, not just that one small part.

That's as far as genitals are concerned. But men-bashing is not exactly a domain of the lesbians (regardless of what most here said, most lesbians I know get along famously with me and I'm a straight guy). I've experienced just as much (if not more) men-bashing from straight women. Cause they're the ones who have to deal with men more closely in a relationship environment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 13-01-2006, 09:45   #52
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
speaking for some women? as though you know some women

man bashing? show me the posts. just because the penis is disgusting means i hate what it's attached to. please, spare me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 13-01-2006, 15:44   #53
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Some women are into men in appearance but hate their genitals. Some STRAIGHT women don't exactly find a penis appealing. just as some lesbians don't exactly feel aestetically content seeing a vagina
And i've always thought that there is something fundamentally flawed right there, if seeing the genitals of the gender you're supposedly attracted to makes you wanna puke, something is not quite right. Yes, attraction is not limited to genitals, but you can't totally exclude them either, how can you love someone while finding their genitals totally gross…
I'm not saying it doesn't exist though, there are indeed people who are attracted to the body type of one gender while being atracted to the genitals of the other gender, the huge success of shemales nowadays shows that there are many people attracted to females with male genitals, and ultra butches can be considered the opposite of shemales, 'hefemales', males with female genitals.
Of course, having 4 genders, male, female, shemale, hefemale, opens up a whole new lot of gender combinations and creates new categories. Traditionally, straight means attracted to the opposite gender and gay means attracted to the same gender, but what about a man attracted to shemales for example? Is he straight because he's attracted to the opposite body type, or gay because he's attracted to the same genitals, the reality is probably that they deserve some categories of their own as they do not fit in the traditional straight and gay ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
just because the penis is disgusting
And that's man-bashing right there.
Seriously, you find the penis disgusting but you wouldn't mind having sex with a man?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 13-01-2006 at 17:44.
Old 13-01-2006, 17:40   #54
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Of course, having 4 genders, male, female, shemale, hefemale, opens up a whole new lot of gender combinations and creates new categories
Rolling Stone has published about the Wachowski brothers.

Turns out Larry Wachowski(co-director of the blockbuster Matrix movies) met a dominatrix (who was married to a female to male transsexual), broke up two marriages, and is now LIVING AS A WOMAN.
confusing as as hell
Old 13-01-2006, 22:38   #55
kis$ it

the penis is aesthetically unappealing. that's all. nothing to do with functionality. it is disgusting to look at.

this is a double post because it deserves its own space.
(freddie: imo it doesn't)
Lux - well in my opinion it does. and for you to insert your personal say in MY post just cause you're a mod now makes this communistic. what freedom is there if mods are going to insert themselves into private posts? that are purely opinion anyway? what pettiness.
this is a thread about social commentary. can we please refrain from genitalia? and please, straight men, stop trying to say what you think you know about what LESBIANS think. that is not commentary because it is not observation. you don't know many lesbians, nor do you frequent bars and LGBT events. don't forget, you are straight males. unless you're transgendered, you've hardly any insight into what lesbians think. so..let's stop right there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Last edited by Lux; 14-01-2006 at 01:41.
Old 13-01-2006, 23:50   #56
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
and please, straight men, stop trying to say what you think you know about what LESBIANS think. that is not commentary because it is not observation. you don't know many lesbians, nor do you frequent bars and LGBT events. don't forget, you are straight males. unless you're transgendered, you've hardly any insight into what lesbians think. so..let's stop right there.
Ok, i'll refrain from participating to gay topics from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 14-01-2006, 00:51   #57
"... I love birds"

ooo getting a bit hot headed in here
Old 14-01-2006, 01:03   #58
kis$ it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Ok, i'll refrain from participating to gay topics from now on.

thanks. no hard feelings. but its not what you've said, not you in particular. it's just when people step into the minds of gay women and try to speak for them when they don't have a clue what the fuck they're talking about. but no, it's not you. you're fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 14-01-2006, 01:07   #59
Ice_Cream

Lux, as a gay woman can I get away with saying I don't understand you as much as Amber does?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-01-2006, 01:21   #60
kis$ it

oh christ. no.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

ReplyPost New Thread