Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 17-03-2005, 06:09   #201
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
lol agreed ... about the gorgeous face .... but i saw her with short hair again... and she looked BETTER than those initial photos
For long time I;ve been wanting Jenny to be with Shane because I think Shane can help fix her .. I think Shane is very nice person .. and kind at heart .. she was only one who concern about Bette.... and I guess that is why she could sleep with many women other then her gorgeous look ...

and I was also thinking that Jenny would be kinda a cutie when she is a bit boyish .. and stylish like Shane .. oh I am so glad that the producer understand what I want! LoL

Quote:
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...11QV6H2T8A40S2 (excuse the BAD quality) ... both look great here

Visual SPOILER, beware(even though, super short and in horrible quality ):
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...G0Z6FRLMZDYS8O

edit: yes D, we can re-load... just patience...
Also, i put that last video for you... just because of the threesome kiss at the end
I just download and saw the clips .. heh heh heh .. YAY!!!

Quote:
psssssss, get on msn for a sec?
I can't find my fcuking MSN !!! where is it!?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 17-03-2005, 06:32   #202
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I'm out of topic...but Miss Denial...you're ssooooooooooooooooooo funny in your posts...I love to read you !

Old 17-03-2005, 06:36   #203
we shout

well .. thanks Nath .. *Shane shyly smiles*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 17-03-2005, 06:37   #204
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
I'm out of topic...but Miss Denial...you're ssooooooooooooooooooo funny in your posts...I love to read you !
agreed!

ok, to stay on topic i think.... me, denial, and nath on this forum are like shane, alice, and dana on the L Word .... me being Shane ...denial being dana.. and nath being alice ... what can i say, so LEZ! ha ha ... and forre is our mature/responsible/'in charge of our planet...umm i mean forum' Marina
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 17-03-2005, 06:45   #205
She thinks I'm hot!

Send a message via ICQ to Honu Send a message via AIM to Honu Send a message via Yahoo to Honu
Quote:
and forre is our mature/responsible/'in charge of our planet...umm i mean forum' Marina
Umm...Marina tried to commit suicide.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

Old 17-03-2005, 06:50   #206
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
.. me, denial, and nath on this forum are like shane, alice, and dana on the L Word .... me being Shane ...denial being dana.. and nath being alice ... what can i say, so LEZ! ha ha ... and forre is our mature/responsible/'in charge of our planet...umm i mean forum' Marina
Good...Forre/Marina is censured from this clip!....
Alice & Dana : http://www.nichya.net/denial/The_L_W...Wonderful).wmv 12,9 Mo .....Indeed I don't remember I did all that !....

Last edited by nath; 17-03-2005 at 07:30.

Old 17-03-2005, 06:57   #207
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
.......I don't even want to know who could be Jenny...I've seen the video clips....
well i knew such complications might arise... not to worry, this season Jenny is with 'ME'

...well, you get the idea, you know what i meant ... ok, this is a sign i need to 'check out' now .... I should NOT be here ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 17-03-2005, 07:32   #208
Участник

Oh! Oh! ...I've edited my previous post instead of making a new one !! ..
so the link again : http://www.nichya.net/denial/The_L_W...Wonderful).wmv

Old 17-03-2005, 09:39   #209
we shout

there is no way I can be Dana!!!!

why do I am one have to be Dana ..

I am Shane... Cools is Alice .. da .. Nath is ..uirrr....Francessca ... Forre is Bette ... oh well I don't know . I think they are different from us.

but anyway my most favorite at this moment would be Tina. So I guess I should be Bette.

Jenny is .. umm .. anyone here lost like Jenny? raise your hand!

My gf is Carmen!!! LoL LoL

*is downloading that wonderful thing Nath was posting*

--------------------------

edit:

thanks Nath for that wonderful clip .. they are cute together // oh dear! I just noticed that ... Cools see me as Dana ... and I see Cools as Alice .... eeek!

I found some funny cartoon of L - Word .. here the lick ..
http://www.thelwordonline.com/comic.shtml

*sings*
girls in tight dresses who drag with moustaches and fcuks in garages and gives tongue lashes and screaming and bitching - feeling-fcuking - seeing - mashing potatoes - cleaning - chewing bubble gum and having fun - playing scrabble - streaking - freaking and running through the park in so very neon yellow underwear - oh, this is the way that we live, bouncing like rubber-balls, eating tofu, taking calls, LBD ING ( huh? : ) - shacking up, - oh, this is the - way that we live - way we liiive - and we live - oh - we liiiiiive ...aaaaaannnd loooooooooooooooooove.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 17-03-2005 at 11:37.

Old 17-03-2005, 11:41   #210
we shout

okay .. this the real theme song lyric :

Quote:
The new theme song for season 2 is reminiscent of James Bond movies and surf music.
A quick tempo driven by the staccato of heavy drums and Dick Dale-like guitar riffs.
It's a campy song for a serious show. Maybe they're trying to lighten things up?

The L Word Theme Song Lyrics
by Betty

Girls in tight dresses
Who drag with moustaches

Chicks driving fast
Ingenues with long lashes.

Women who long love lust
Women who give.

This is the way
it's the way that we live.

Talking, laughing, loving, breathing
Fighting, fucking, crying, drinking
Writing, winning, losing, cheating
Kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way
it's the way that we live

It's the way that we live
And Love.............
source: http://www.thelwordonline.com/soundtrack.shtml
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 17-03-2005, 11:52   #211
we shout

Killaqueen .. I found the song for you !

The Organ ... Brother

Carmen P.A.'s at the music video shoot for band The Organ; background music to Shane and Carmen getting it on in a back room at the church

http://www.thelwordonline.com/st_202.shtml

edit:

o-oooo .. the judge ..
http://www.thelwordonline.com/images...LW204_1374.jpg

Shane and hmmm .. girl in that dress must be Jenny ..
http://www.thelwordonline.com/images...LW204_1326.jpg

yep I was right!!
http://www.thelwordonline.com/images...LW204_1350.jpg

http://www.thelwordonline.com/images...LW204_1363.jpg

hmm.. I dont remember seeing anyone smoking in the first season.. but now I see Bette, Shane and Jenny smoking Marlboro red. wooo .. that the cigarette I smoke too .. heh heh heh .

denial .. okay enough .. go find something else to do

edit 2:

okay Cools .. I asked my gf what she think character in L - Word that suit me .. she said
"Dana!! you're friends there were right .. you don't talk much usually ... but you fcuk like Shane!!" ... wooo hoooo...!! and she said .. " You cannot be Shane .. I don't want you to be Shane.... no ... Shane is a player ".... *cleans IE history to delete auto address to tatysite forum*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 17-03-2005 at 13:06.

Old 17-03-2005, 16:22   #212
Bitchka

OK, ive risen from my sleep... and now i will try to catch up with everything denial has said in here .... in stead of working today ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
there is no way I can be Dana!!!!

why do I am one have to be Dana ..
well, I dont think you are dana, necessarely (though there are some similarities i can see between you two) ... i just said it 'cause I HAD to be coolie Shane hihi.... i was just refering to the 3 of us as having the same interaction at the forum as the 3 characters in the show ...

Quote:
I am Shane... Cools is Alice .. da .. Nath is ..uirrr....Francessca ... Forre is Bette ... oh well I don't know . I think they are different from us.
ok, agreed .... I also have no problem being Alice either ... if you ask me, I am a combination of Shane and Alice really ... with a tiny bit of touch from Jenny and Dana in there

Quote:
but anyway my most favorite at this moment would be Tina.
nooooooooooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOO D-d, if there is one character i really cant stand, that is Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina! I cant believe the beautiful girlie with X-tra sexy Brit accent is gonna go for her!

Quote:
thanks Nath for that wonderful clip .. they are cute together // oh dear! I just noticed that ... Cools see me as Dana ... and I see Cools as Alice .... eeek!
good one D ... we should take action ... we can never be alone together .... good thing you dont have MSN .... be careful with those PMs .... stick to this thread

Quote:
I found some funny cartoon of L - Word .. here the lick ..
http://www.thelwordonline.com/comic.shtml
ummm D, what were you thinking of??? You want me to lick the cartoon or what? hihi

D, your linkks from the other forum DONT work anymore.... which pics were you linking us to??? show show AGAIN !

Quote:
denial .. okay enough .. go find something else to do
this is what i've been telling myself for few days now! D, i think we need to see the DOCTOR!

Quote:
okay Cools .. I asked my gf what she think character in L - Word that suit me .. she said
"Dana!! you're friends there were right .. you don't talk much usually ... but you fcuk like Shane!!" ... wooo hoooo...!! and she said .. " You cannot be Shane .. I don't want you to be Shane.... no ... Shane is a player "....

D, did you get the bonus clip ? uploading episode #4 as well right now
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-03-2005, 09:20   #213
Bitchka

mmm yeah, the more I look with Jenny with short hair, the more i prefer it

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...F1TMEHDSJ4CFAT my little 'play' with Shane and Jenny ... more?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-03-2005, 10:30   #214
winter days ...

love the play ! yes more more more, where is that clip from miss cools ?

Old 18-03-2005, 16:20   #215
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
love the play ! yes more more more, where is that clip from miss cools ?
ok more when i have time to play then ... I edited it together from various clips i have .... im trying to remember how to play with Premier .....but i still need to get codecs and stuff ... I think i got a hang of how to 'zoom' in the clips and excuse my heavy use of 'transitions' lol ... but i was trying to remember how to do things ...

edit: oh, forgot to say, it is a quicktime file, its so weird because i didnt have the right codecs for exporting, next time showuld be better
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-03-2005, 16:35   #216
you'll need love

oi so much catching up to do..

Well I got to see the 4 episodes so I'm just a bit behind in the whole discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 18-03-2005, 19:48   #217
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Nataku .. that *sings again* ...kissing.. kissing... fcuking....fcuking......kissing.. kissing... fcuking....fcuking... is not the theme song .. that the song play when Carmen made out with Shane in the studio .. Carmen said want to show Shane some cool song.

the theme song has more than kissing and fcking ..and its ending with ..its the way that we love..

]

just reminded me of it..and em thinks the season 1 theme song is much better
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Old 18-03-2005, 22:09   #218
we shout

Quote:
well, I dont think you are dana, necessarely (though there are some similarities i can see between you two) ... i just said it 'cause I HAD to be coolie Shane hihi.... i was just refering to the 3 of us as having the same interaction at the forum as the 3 characters in the show ...
so .. I must be the real Shane

Quote:
ok, agreed .... I also have no problem being Alice either ... if you ask me, I am a combination of Shane and Alice really ... with a tiny bit of touch from Jenny and Dana in there
hump... you are soooo Alice!

Quote:
nooooooooooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOO D-d, if there is one character i really cant stand, that is Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina! I cant believe the beautiful girlie with X-tra sexy Brit accent is gonna go for her!
I think Tina is the best girl ...one I would like to live happily ever after with *dreams on* .. I mean she does taking care of the relationship .. and it showed that its not easy .. she isnt stupid either ... and she smile so sweet .. so far she only slept woth Bette ... she always there for Bette .. its a shame that Bette fcuk up with her and I would love to see this woman grows in next and next episode .. she got to be the example of real strong woman ...Brit accent girl? ..aha! .. I don't like that lawyer .. I want Tina to be back with Bette but I scared of what read about the producer (I think) INANE SHAKEN.. in the comic .. she doesn't listen to the fans .. what is this ..I thought .. another Ivan Shapovalov ..LoL .. I just hope she wont surrender Tina to any male ..

Quote:
good one D ... we should take action ... we can never be alone together .... good thing you dont have MSN .... be careful with those PMs .... stick to this thread
hmm... actually .. my gf did asked why do I have to write 'kisses' at the end of my PM to you... so I said ... "I dont know ..she wrote there first .. so I wrote back same way .. its europian tradition I guess .."

Quote:
ummm D, what were you thinking of??? You want me to lick the cartoon or what? hihi

D, your linkks from the other forum DONT work anymore.... which pics were you linking us to??? show show AGAIN !
yai! I didnt checked after I posted those links.. but you can see them by right-click - properties- copy paste the full URL.

Quote:
this is what i've been telling myself for few days now! D, i think we need to see the DOCTOR!
Shane doesnt go to see doctor!

Quote:
D, did you get the bonus clip ? uploading episode #4 as well right now
Yes I did .. all .. I saw interview clips too .. and the last part when they try to matching up with each other .. that was cute .. I couldn't decided .. but I think everyone looks good with everyone .. .. thus .. it is possible for anyone there to sleep with anyone in next episodes..

okay about 4th episode:

JENNY:
okay reading that website, i realised there are many people who doesnt like Jenny messiness tere.. but I think she is most realistic one .. I also think that the producer put Jenny to live with Shane so she want to take the challenge if she could make the audiences to like Jenny .. we can watch how the result by watching how much interest in Jenny will grow in Cools.

..also I don't understand why the producer brought Mark to live with them .. the lady who think they are gays are sinners would be more funny addition .. LoL .. but I was impressed that after talking with Mark .. Jenny decided to cut her hair .. so she looked more gay... because Mark thinks she looks straight.. now .. it would be more interesting next ..

SHANE:
Shane has become very very very kind person lately.. she seems to cares more about other people and make herself stand forward in many situations compare to last season where she seem not to want to bother with other people problem. She's going to get more babes for sure.

BETTE:
oh wow .. I could really understand how its like to be in Bette position .. completely shut-off.. this happened to Jenny before ..now its on Bette .. but Bette seem to be one with the hardest situation there.. I'm glad she didnt die on 3rd episode .. well I can't think what next with Bette will be .. but if her character at the lesbian bar grows .. I think she could be another player.. look at the girl had one night stand with .. I like her pants.

DANA:
She seem to start showing that she knows what she want and she is braver to act on it too. I mean about Alice.

ALICE:
I like that strawberry t-shirt..

KIT:
its really cute that she went to the business seminar.. and writing notes .. that is soo cute .. Alley Kit .. LoL

the Judge:
I don't like her! I don't like her! I don't the way she mocked Bette when Bette was begging Tina to go back together ..she purposely want them to break apart and at this episode I can see why.

------------------------------

@ Nataku ...

Talking, laughing, loving, breathing
Fighting, fucking, crying, drinking
Writing, winning, losing, cheating
Kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way
it's the way that we live

It's the way that we live
And Love.............

PS:/ If I were to pick a character in the L Word .. Nataku . you'll be Miss Carmen

*turns off Shanes mode*

Aditional Info:

About Shane:

Quote:
11. Shane and Carmen, The L Word 2005
Latina DJ Carmen and Shane make beautiful music in a sound room, leading Carmen to think she's found her soul mate. She doesn't know Shane's a love-'em-and- leave-'em type of gal who likes her love songs short and spicy. It wasn't hard to act turned on, says Sarah Shahi (Carmen). "Kate [Moennig] wears [DuWop] Lip Venom lip gloss. When you kiss her, your lips start tingling. That way when I look at her, I don't have to do much." Hmm... we'll have to pick up a tube of that stuff!

http://www.thelwordonline.com/shane.shtml
the stuff: http://www.beautyofasite.com/Shop/DuWop/2.htm

---------------

Alice's chart!

http://www.thelwordonline.com/love.shtml

OMG! Kit slept with Ivan?! when did this happened?

okay and it said season 2 chart coming soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 18-03-2005, 22:58   #219
Bitchka

Quote:
hump... you are soooo Alice!
..... ...ha ha, I agree, peronality I am more Alice! ...

Quote:
I think Tina is the best girl ...one I would like to live happily ever after with *dreams on* .. I mean she does taking care of the relationship .. and it showed that its not easy .. she isnt stupid either ... and she smile so sweet .. so far she only slept woth Bette ... she always there for Bette .. its a shame that Bette fcuk up with her and I would love to see this woman grows in next and next episode .. she got to be the example of real strong woman ...
:GAG: are you kidding me, D? Tina is boooooooooooooooooooring! And annoying - I cannot stand her personality.. and I cannot stand her physically either! a BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG gag lol

Quote:
Brit accent girl? ..aha! .. I don't like that lawyer .. I want Tina to be back with Bette
D, you got those confused! I agree, the layer is NASTY and I cant stand her either .. but the Brit girl is Helena (the one from NYC) in charge of the foundation she is sexy

Quote:
hmm... actually .. my gf did asked why do I have to write 'kisses' at the end of my PM to you... so I said ... "I dont know ..she wrote there first .. so I wrote back same way .. its europian tradition I guess .."
LoL ok, you dont have to send me 'kisses' ovet the PM ... tell your gf not to worry, i dont have desire to make out with you hihi

Quote:
JENNY:
okay reading that website, i realised there are many people who doesnt like Jenny messiness tere.. but I think she is most realistic one .. I also think that the producer put Jenny to live with Shane so she want to take the challenge if she could make the audiences to like Jenny ..
Agreed, very good move Ms Producer! lol because before, I always thought Jenny was nice.. and very beautiful, but drove me insane with boredom and annoyance!\

Quote:
we can watch how the result by watching how much interest in Jenny will grow in Cools.
you are making me laugh, d! well, my interest is GROWING ... day by day ... i like Jenny LOTS now ... so its WORKING!

Quote:
..also I don't understand why the producer brought Mark to live with them .. the lady who think they are gays are sinners would be more funny addition .. LoL ..
ha ha ha, I dont think the girl herself would've stayed there .....

Quote:
SHANE:
Shane has become very very very kind person lately.. she seems to cares more about other people and make herself stand forward in many situations compare to last season where she seem not to want to bother with other people problem. She's going to get more babes for sure.
well, Shane's character always showed a 'softer' side, even though involunteerly or she was fighting it ... but i do agree that after falling in love with the older mamma, shanes character has evolved some ... i just have a feeling she might start falling for someone AGAIN

ha ha, i saw that before ... so Shane didnt sleep with any of the 'circle' ... no Alice, no Dana ... interesting... but i think this season, someone from the 'circle' will get some Shanie .... ummm... Janny? lol

Quote:
OMG! Kit slept with Ivan?! when did this happened?
ha ha, yeah, i would like to know too!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-03-2005, 23:14   #220
you'll need love

Quote:
...ha ha, I agree, peronality I am more Alice! ...
well it's not such a bad thing.

Starting to like Jenny this season. Think it's because I'm not stuck with Marina each time she is on screen. Couldn't stand Marina.. so it kinda rubbed off on Jenny aswell.. but could they at least skip the stupid writing scenes? They are so boring and just takes away screentime from the good scenes

Tina I don't mind so much.. kinda mind Bette a bit though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Closed ThreadPost New Thread