Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Alizée

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-01-2005, 23:19   #21
a kind of fresh madness

She's a mother? Urgh!
Way to go - ruin my fantasies before I'd even properly formulated them!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 17-01-2005, 03:00   #22
Участник

I don't think she is a mother - yet. As far as I know it's not even officially confirmed that's she's pregnant, though some French tabloids say she is having a girl. Also, they say Mylene Farmer (her manager) has dropped her, and is having nothing more to do with her because of the pregnancy. Does that sound familiar ...
Old 17-01-2005, 03:12   #23
My Waking Hour

Those rumours might prove to be just rumours. M. Farmer doesn't have an official website as such and the instant-mag people don't have the slighest clue about anything. Plus Farmer is to release her own album soon.

My conclusion is that she didn't have implants either - judging by the pictures that can be found here. There's also the article about the pregnancy etc which can be considered true.
What do you think?

Last edited by spyretto; 17-01-2005 at 03:48.
Old 17-01-2005, 08:02   #24
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Ah Ah AH! Laughing a lot in seeing the comparaison between Mylène Farmer & Ivan!....
I laugh but it is exactly that....Alizée was created to touch both teenagers and their "Fathers"...a perfect phantasm of Lolita...In this optical, she went in Japan too...
So for your Phantasms, Ladies & Gentlemen...(if you had some of thiss sort... )
...the same stockings were previously the perfect weapon of seduction used by Farmer when she was younger..
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52984430kPAnop
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52985002vwKaLX
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52985705OUUTVS
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52987215OIuZiS
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...52986382EfjoWu

I'm trying to compress this video...
Oh lala! the video remains with a too heavy weight : 74 Mo ...does somebody know how to make it lighter?

PS: Knowing the french Gossip Newspapers, I have the feeling , she is really pregnant...Her "husband"/boyfriend was a "candidate singer" from the "Star Academy" which is a kind of "Fabrika" in France....don't know the name of this tv show in England..

Think too that it's her bra which is "magic"...indeed just hope that for her..

Last edited by nath; 17-01-2005 at 08:14.
Old 17-01-2005, 08:42   #25
My Waking Hour

Lots of comparisons as I wrote in my first ever post on tatugirls forum... but Alizee never pretended she was something that she's not and Mylene Farmer didn't take advantage of her.

"As for me, I found it hard to realize that I was the one singing. When I saw the video, I was at first very pleased with the result, but I still had difficulty telling myself it was me. I caught myself acting, playing a role, playing a Lolita. All that was new to me."

Q: Aren't you a bit like that person?

A: "Not really. I know this person but it's not me."

(my first ever - overtly praising - posting about Tatu, 30/1/2003 )

Quote:
Hi everybody

I only registered because I would like to express my opinion about the duo. In short, I think Tatu is great...
But if we attempt to break them down into the various elements that make up their being, I'd place their music FIRST (and foremost). The music, in my humble opinion, is fabulous. The songs may not be the most original you'd ever listen to but they have a cutting-edge sensibility, while the vocal technique of the girls lifts them tremendously. If one has to make comparisons, I'd say that yes, "Clowns" slighly reminds us of Lasgo, although superior to me, while "Not Gonna Get Us" is kinda reminiscent of the Prodigy..etc. Overall the music is brilliantly produced and executed, and the whole approach fresh and powerful.
Now there's the image. Well, they've opted for a certain image - for certain reasons. It's not bad at all, it adds appeal to the band but it's bound to be blown out of proportion, and misunderstood. Why does it matter whether their attitudes are genuine or a gimmick? Tatu are both a product and an art statement so it can never be totally one or the other..And it doesn't matter after all, sexuality is important but not everything. I think that when all this commosion settles down and if Tatu are to be around us for a while, they'll leave that "notoriety" behind and opt for a cleaner image. They won't need that image anymore and it does makes sense as Shopovalov himself disclosed that they're considering something entirely different for the next step. Perhaps a whole new image?
Until then the controversy is on but we can still enjoy the top music and the fab videos - at a time where the music video seemed out of fresh ideas.
By the way, I can understand the issue of sexuality and lesbianism that Tatu engender but peadophilia? I think it's rediculous. I don't know why, we seem totally obsessed with peadolphilia and peadophiles these days, especially in the country where I live..Anyways
Oh and they should stick with Shopovalov because he has a great talent for making infectious technopop tunes and excellent videos. He kinda reminds me of Laurent Bouttonat, the Frenchman composer/director who launched Mylene Farmer in France and they both launched Alizee last year, a hit all over Europe. The difference being that Tatu have also been promoted brilliantly, their promotion team has made all the right moves so far. Even this site urges us to promote Tatu in the U.S!
Oh and for those who think that Tatu suck, well, the fact that they come from Russia speaks volumes, I think. How many other Russian bands you know who've made it big in Europe and the U.S? I don't know any!
So there's definitely something about them, image alone doesn't sell records ( or does it? hehe )

That's all I had to say, maybe a bit boring, I admit. So lets enjoy the fabulous music, and hopefully Tatu will have many more number 1s. No matter if they're not quite sincere, as far as I'm concerned they're the "genuine article".

Bye

P.S. Did I forget to mention they're hot? hehe
I keep writing his name wrong, it's Boutonnat, not Bouttonat.

Last edited by spyretto; 17-01-2005 at 08:57.
Old 21-01-2005, 18:58   #26
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Lots of comparisons as I wrote in my first ever post on tatugirls forum... but Alizee never pretended she was something that she's not and Mylene Farmer didn't take advantage of her.

"As for me, I found it hard to realize that I was the one singing. When I saw the video, I was at first very pleased with the result, but I still had difficulty telling myself it was me. I caught myself acting, playing a role, playing a Lolita. All that was new to me."

Q: Aren't you a bit like that person?

A: "Not really. I know this person but it's not me."
Of course Alizée didn't assumed such "big think" as playing a role of an homosexual person but ...I don't think , personnally, that the "link" between Ivan and Mylène is so far....
I mean they "both" played a role of "Pygmalion"...to create a personnage who plays with "phantasms"...
I mean I don't think Mylene found Alizée and created something FOR HER....she had a PROJECT in her head and found Alizée to promote this project...
Alizée is a pure projection of the universe of Farmer and Boutonnat...I mean even when she sings with her Teddy Bear, there is nothing about kiddies here...just phantasm....sexual phantasm...

When I heard Yulia and Lena were LYING about their sexuality and so on...I really can't feel it like that ....They were teenagers...at the limit of beeing kiddies...
Somebody proposes to you to become a star...to become famous , having Gloire, Money.....to SING...and if they were in a school of sing , may be they loved really that!!.....
So, in a such situation, if you propose to kiddies of 12, 13, 14 years old to become suddendly FAMOUS....and for that "to play a role".....I'm sure that immediately between 85 and 95% would say YES! ....The Dream becomes TRUTH!!!!

When some members are so angry against them that 's may be they presume they had at 13 years old the MIND of an Adult who is abble to SEE all the consequences of its acts!..
Even for Adults , sometimes, it's difficult...ask that kiddies would be able about that , isn't it a little to hard ....

Their parents were adults and accepted the contract: for me they are responsable...
Kippler & Ivan knew perfectly they were building a project (including kiddies who weren't able to evaluate the situation ) based on sexual phantasms: for me they are responsable...

But to say Yulia & Lena were responsable and just liers....I feel unconfortable with this idea...
May be they even didn't know homosexual persons before...so how could they anticipate the consequences of their "roles" on gay communauty!!

When they became adults , they choosed to break these roles...to break the image...so it's good...for their morality , I mean...That's why I think the judgements agianst them were a little too hard....

* About Alizée, to be left by Farmer and find a producer as the Leader of the group " Indochine" is one of the Best things which could happen to her:
1/ Cause this guy is a talentupus professionnal who sings for 20 or 25 years
2/ Cause , if he chose her, I think it's just because he appreciates her...so the APPROACH will be different: He won't use her for a project ...he WILL BUILD A PROJECT ADAPTED TO HER......

In France, singers aren't usually rejected when they break an image...IF PEOPLE FEEL THEY DO IT TO BE CLOSER FROM THEIR OWN PERSONNALITIES, TO BE MORE AUTHENTICS...
So it's possible to change your image if you gotowards professionalism, seriousness and "sing what you really feel"....

So wait and see...what will happen to Alizée...but if she is destinated to have a long career, I bet it will be by going in this new direction....She was very lucky to meet Farmer but you can't spend all your life in being the "object" of somebody else....think you can least in this world only if you are a little authentic....if not ...the public feels it...

What happens to Alizée would be the best to tatu...but I absolutely don't know if in Russia or in the Sates or even Europe , people have this state of mind with "a radical changement"...
Old 09-05-2005, 04:59   #27
Участник

Anyone know which concert this pic is from?
Old 20-05-2006, 21:00   #28
Новенький

Send a message via MSN to serialgamer Send a message via Skype™ to serialgamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
It's not from a concert but from a TV show ! She had never wear this on concert !
Old 21-05-2006, 05:10   #29
Участник

Quote:
i don't know the show, but that outfit/move is from 'j'ai pas vignt ans' so it would've been from a TV perforance promoting that single around mid 2003
Old 12-06-2006, 00:30   #30
iMod

Quote:
I've come across a small short clip of Alizée rehearsing in that minidress, if anyone is interested (only 12MB).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
ReplyPost New Thread