Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

USA - General discussion (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 25-01-2007, 06:27   #1001
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

Oh for fuck sake, do you really believe that?! He's doing what he is because his only happiness in life is money & power. Oh and also the fact his only braincells married aka he has about two in there.

LMFAOOOOO You are funny. No, I didn't watch it, you're right there, because believe it or not you are not the centre of the earth. I know, it's very hard to believe that America is not the only country in this world And why watch anyway?!! I heard a snippet of something this morning at 7am on the way to work (I was half asleep) and all I heard was his usual southern drivel.

LMFAO. You live in a state with an average IQ of 90. Who's the dumb one, eh?
Rachel... I really do love you sometimes. I'm an American and even I didn't watch the fucking idiot deliver a speech to the oh sooo blue Congress because it's the same old BULLSHIT. By the way Rach... FYI, Bush is not really from the south, he's a Connecticut Yankee and he was educated at the top private schools in the Northeast... but don't tell the sountherns that, they might get mad

And South Dakota sucks major dick also. Don't get me started on their flagrant disregard of Roe v. Wade and gay rights are pretty much non-existent there. So I wouldn't say that state is a very stellar example of American values or principles. Most of the states are no actually, with the exception of the Northeast (minus Maine) and California. The rest of the country can drop into the Ocean for all I care.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Old 25-01-2007, 19:31   #1002
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
LMAOOOO Talyubittu, your logic is highly amusing and you're not worth my time writing out a long reply, I've got more intelligent people to have conversations with MR IQ of 90 And the comment about me uploading stuff, would it be better if I didn't?

Khartoun2004,
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 25-01-2007, 19:37   #1003
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Quote:
as far as Blair goes, he has about 5% support here, I think that shows the attitude of the British people in sending our soldiers into an illegal war. I have to wonder if Bush has something over Blair because there is no logical explanation as to why he is supporting America.
i've been wondering about that myself.. not just for blair, but for our (denmark's) pm anders fogh rasmussen. just leaves me puzzled and rather suspicious
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!

Old 25-01-2007, 19:44   #1004
pie crust

Quote:
"Irak" OMFG.

You believe that? You can't even spell the countries name right
Not everyone has English as a first language. That's the way it's spelled in many different languages. Pretty low to jump on someone 'cause they spelled something wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 25-01-2007, 20:23   #1005
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania View Post
i've been wondering about that myself.. not just for blair, but for our (denmark's) pm anders fogh rasmussen. just leaves me puzzled and rather suspicious
I wonder if Bush has promised them something nice when they retire There has gotta be money involved in some way. Either that or Bush has employed someone to hypnotise them into believing they are doing the right thing.

All I know is that our country's stance is not normal. Labour used to be centre with a slight swing to the left, ever since Blair took over it's been harder and harder to tell them apart from Cameron and his right-wing looneys
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 25-01-2007, 20:34   #1006
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Quote:
I wonder if Bush has promised them something nice when they retire There has gotta be money involved in some way.
or maybe he just has pics of them in compromising positions that's the political way of doing things innit. oh well, at least blair will be gone soon, hopefully rasmussen will follow *sighs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!

Old 25-01-2007, 20:37   #1007
iMod

Quote:
I wonder if Bush has promised them something nice when they retire
I remember reading that Blair has secured a highly paid position in the US (most probably provided by Bush's corporate friends as a reward) waiting for him when he leaves office. The simple fact that he'll be leaving the UK for the US as soon as he's done with his mandate is rather telling.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 25-01-2007, 21:36   #1008
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Not everyone has English as a first language. That's the way it's spelled in many different languages. Pretty low to jump on someone 'cause they spelled something wrong.

His first language is English. He is from America as well.

- And for your information. Our abortion ban failed last election, and I heavily protested AGAINST banning Abortion. And there was if I remember correctly a extremely close vote count with banning gay marriage. 54 to 46 if I remember correctly. You have probably never even been to south dakota so please do not gripe about it. In case you haven't noiced - nearly every other state has also banned gay marriage along with most every other country on the world minus a select few. And Rachel if you are so educated please tell me what part of "90 IQ was only the IQ of the current Election's information" you missed. The IQ of the state is higher. And not to mention you managed to do nothing but reply with an oppinion. If you have time to sit around and groupie two russian women you certainly have time to debate and write out a reply. I feel you're just using time as an excuse because you have a lacking of anything in your brain to even fashion a statement that proves anything else, but then again what can you expect from a brit who hasn't persued any type of education in any subject matter after the schooling you're required to take. I took everything you said and ran it into the ground. So retaliate with your facts and a statement or realize that you're wrong. You've done absolutely no research on this matter. You have no clue what is going on in the united states other than what BBC reports to you, so please understand. That if I can create statements like this with a supposed IQ of 90. Your's has to be much much much lower than that.

freddie: Again please refrain from making personal remarks... and it's spelled "opinion"

Last edited by freddie; 25-01-2007 at 22:12.

Old 25-01-2007, 22:02   #1009
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
I remember reading that Blair has secured a highly paid position in the US (most probably provided by Bush's corporate friends as a reward) waiting for him when he leaves office. The simple fact that he'll be leaving the UK for the US as soon as he's done with his mandate is rather telling.
As a former British PM he could go just about anywhere, if he supported Americans or not. He's a prominent international figure for God sakes. What Forune 500 company wouldn't kill to have a man like that in their corporate structure no matter what his political convictions were? You seem to forget that the UK-US is a traditional alliance going back decades and decades. You make it sound like it's some sort of a secret Bush-Blair agreement/conspiracy/world domination plan.

Anyway...this thread - eventhough it went way offtopic - portrays perfectly the void and conflict between average continental and american people atm (and we all know that vox populi shows itself in international politics sooner or later). In one corner ultra-patriot semi-ignorant Americans spewing nonsense about "America's right to defend itself" in the other people who won't miss any opportunity to bash USA and portray it as the next evil empire out to subjugate globe. Both these extreme points of view feed on each other. Like polar opposites one wouldn't exist without the other. Things would be so much easier if people got some sense of perspective. Of course there's a whole lot of gray between pitch black and perfect white that some would like to portray, yet extreme (read: ignorant) views always stand out as the most prominent, since people tend to favour simplicity and populism.

Offtop:
I've left our any mention of specific members on purpose so no one would get offended by any chance. There's been enough bashing in this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 25-01-2007, 22:09   #1010
Сидите на моем рту

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
you have time to sit around and groupie two russian women
that's bad? i'm loving every minute of it, even wish i had more time to do so
Quote:
if I can create statements like this with a supposed IQ of 90
*sighs and shakes head* well, you lost me, but hey, you win some and you lose some
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!

Old 25-01-2007, 22:58   #1011
Can You See Them Now?

I didn't mean it was bad lol. I just meant that if she has time to do that, and has time to come into the topic and run her mouth off. She should at least have some credentials for doing so and some evidence to support it. I don't care if states her oppinion, but her oppinion has not shown basis on any facts. She dosent even keep up to date with American government.

Old 26-01-2007, 04:59   #1012
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
ort it. I don't care if states her oppinion, but her oppinion has not shown basis on any facts. She dosent even keep up to date with American government.
Offtop:
Dude if you are going jump on someone else for the way they spell Iraq... maybe you should double check your own spelling. the word in bold is spelled Opinion... one 'P' not two.

And it's also not smart to insult one of the most loved people of the forum. It's not a good way for a newbie like you to make friends on a forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Old 26-01-2007, 13:30   #1013
pie crust

Offtop:
Quote:
His first language is English. He is from America as well.
I didn't know that, and I'm sure lots of other people didn't know either. We're trying to make this a nice place for everyone, not scare off non-English speakers by making them think someone will jump on them if they misspell something.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 26-01-2007, 14:01   #1014
fancy topping

Offtop:
I love catfights *runs hiding*

USA - General discussion (Part 2)
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]

Last edited by haku; 29-01-2007 at 01:00.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread