Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Russian press about Julia's interview for Premier

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-08-2020, 19:57   #1

Russian press about Julia's interview for Premier

Quote:
Yulia Volkova: “People tried to tear him away from me. He broke my jaw in three places. "
The ex-soloist of Tatu has not told fans about her personal life for a long time. Everyone knows that Yulia Volkova has two children: daughter Vika and son Samir. But how her communication with her ex-husbands develops and whether she found a new harmonious relationship, fans can only guess.

The star admits that she is raising the heirs herself, without communicating with the former. Vika does not see her father - the girl herself made this decision. Samir comes into contact with his dad every year and a half.

Julia, as before, dreams of a large and complete family, so she does not get tired of looking for a new love. For four years she was in a relationship with a foreigner. Between the lovers, as the artist said, there was an insane passion. But the connection ended in a nightmare. Volkova is still afraid that this man will find her again.

“It all ended on the street, tragically, with a beating, with a broken jaw in three places ... I'm on the ground ... People are trying to rip it off from me, tear it off. When I came to, I saw that I was already in the ambulance. I remember holding my face with my hands, because I ... couldn't hold it. I did not cry, I tried to smile, because there were children nearby. I shouldn't have scared them, they were scared anyway. She smiled and said: “Children, everything is fine, it’s just a broken jaw, nothing terrible,” - said Yulia.

Soon after the incident, Volkova flew to Istanbul, where she underwent a complex operation on her jaw. She did not report the tyrant to the police. And, perhaps, in vain, since he is still hunting for the artist.

“This man still pursues the goal of not being alive. As long as I live, he will not live in peace. Sick love when a person loves like a maniac. He can love and kill, ”says the star.

Let us remind you that Julia has already gone through a number of severe surgical interventions. Several years ago she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. The doctors immediately decided to do the operation.

“I didn't speak for a year afterwards. She whispered, hissed, went to the doctors. Until she had an operation in Germany, about a year later. Then there was Israel, then Korea. And after Korea, I started to talk normally, make sounds. It was even easier to sing than to speak, ”Volkova said in the film“ Confessions ”on the TNT-Premier platform.
https://www.starhit.ru/novosti/yuliy...mestah-219695/

Quote:
"He wants me not to be alive": singer Yulia Volkova's beloved man broke her jaw
Ex-member of the group t.A.T.u spoke about the dramatic circumstances of her personal life and the fight against cancer.

Yulia Volkova gave a frank interview to the "Confession" project of the Premier online cinema.
The singer told how she fought with thyroid cancer. The illness was dreamed of by Volkova in a dream, the biopsy only confirmed a terrible premonition. The operation in Moscow was unsuccessful - the vocal nerve was damaged. “I didn't speak for a year after the operation. She whispered, hissed, went to the doctors, - recalls Volkova. - Until I had an operation in Germany about a year later. Then Israel, then Korea. And after Korea, I started talking normally, making sounds. It was even easier to sing than to speak. " A few years later, the singer had a relapse. And she again defeated the disease.

Volkova first spoke frankly about the dramas in her personal life. So, she had an affair with a certain "non-Russian man." After a while, both realized that it was time to leave. As a result, the former lover severely beat her:
“It all ended in the street, tragically, with a raise of hands, with a broken jaw in three places. I'm on the ground. People tried to rip it off from me, to tear it away. When I came to, I was already in the ambulance car. I remember I was holding my face with my hands, because I couldn't hold it. I didn’t cry, I tried to smile, because there were children nearby, I shouldn’t have scared them, they were already scared. I was covered in blood. She smiled, said: "Children, everything is fine, it's just a broken jaw, nothing terrible." Why she did not turn to law enforcement agencies for help, Volkova does not say. According to her, the same man is still pursuing her: “And this man is still pursuing the goal of not letting me live. As long as I live, he will not live in peace. Sick love when a person loves like a maniac. He can love and kill. " Volkova did not name the man.
The singer also admitted that she decided to have an abortion when her other relationships came to naught. “I really love children, but I realized that giving birth to a third child for myself is probably not right.”
In her confession, the ex-member of t.A.T.u told why her duet with Lena Katina was reunited, although fans of the legendary band all over the world are waiting for this. According to her, it's all about Katina: once they were close friends, and now any attempts to communicate end in quarrels. After the group broke up, they sang together only once - at the opening ceremony of the Sochi Olympics. After that, they were inundated with offers and they even went on a mini-tour of Slovakia. But Katina ... got off the plane: "We are meeting at the airport, and immediately there is a conflict, everyday moments." Nevertheless, Volkova does not hold evil against Katina and nevertheless hopes that someday they will work together again.
Now 35-year-old Volkova is raising two children alone: ​​daughter Victoria and son Samir. The boy's father is Parviz Yasinov, a Muslim by religion, for whom Julia converted to Islam. After breaking up with Yasinov in 2010, she converted to Orthodoxy again.
https://www.kp.ru/daily/217174/4277235/

Quote:
THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER, VIOLENCE AND THREATS: WHAT EX-TATU SOLOIST YULIA VOLKOVA HAD TO ENDURE
The singer for the first time openly told how her life developed after the success of the group.

35-year-old Yulia Volkova became famous thanks to her participation in the cult group of zero tATu . Together with her colleague Lena Katina, she not only conquered the Russian stage, but also won the love of fans in Europe and the USA. In 2010, the group finally disbanded. Only a few times has the band reunited for exclusive performances. Lena began to develop a solo career, and then got married and gave birth to a son. But fans have not heard anything about Julia for a long time.

Now thousands of followers on Instagram follow her, but the artist carefully hides her personal life and rarely shows her 15-year-old daughter Victoria and her youngest son Samir. Within the framework of the "Confession" project, which is released on the Premier platform, Volkova for the first time decided to tell how her fate developed after leaving Tatu, why she would no longer be able to perform and how she was able to leave the male abuser.

So, Julia twice defeated thyroid cancer, but it cost her a vote. After the first operation, she could not speak for a year, but she always believed that she would recover.

“The day before, I had a dream that I had cancer. I was tested, the blood was perfect. An ultrasound scan revealed a node, I did a biopsy, which showed that I had cancer ... I had an operation that was unsuccessful. The vocal nerve was cut, after which there was a complete loss of voice "

However, this is not the only test that Julia had to go through. She once suffered at the hands of her boyfriend. According to the artist, he beat her in front of the children. The man, whose name Volkova does not name, broke her jaw in three places.

“I'm on the ground. People tried to tear it off from me, to tear it off. When I came to, I was already in the ambulance. I remember I was holding my face with my hands, because I couldn't hold it. I did not cry, I tried to smile, because there were children nearby, I should not have scared them, they were already scared. I was covered in blood "

Julia admits that the man is following her a year later, and she worries not only for her life, but also for her children. In an interview, the singer noted that her boyfriend-abuser was a “non-Russian man”, which is why fans suggested that she was talking about her ex-husband Parviz Yasinov. However, the jealous and domineering man turned out to be a completely different person. He lives in Turkey, but still writes threats to his ex-lover.
https://muz-tv.ru/news/borba-s-rakom...ulii-volkovoy/

Quote:
"Wheezing, hissing": Volkova about the unsuccessful removal of the tumor
Ex-soloist of the Tatu duet Yulia Volkova spoke about the consequences of fighting thyroid cancer. In an interview with Confessions on the Premier platform, the artist shared her feelings about losing her voice after surgery, which she had been recovering over the course of a year.

Former member of the world famous Tatu group Yulia Volkova spoke about the fight against thyroid cancer and its consequences. In 2012, during a preventive examination, a seal was found on the artist's neck, which turned out to be a malignant tumor.

“The day before, I had a dream that I had cancer. I was tested, the blood was perfect. But the ultrasound showed a node, I did a biopsy, which showed that I had thyroid cancer. <...> I performed an operation that was unsuccessful, "Volkova shared in an interview with Confessions on the Premier platform.

During an operation to remove an organ with a tumor, which was carried out in a Russian clinic, the doctor touched the singer's vocal cords. The surgeon's oversight led to a complete loss of voice.

“I didn’t speak for a year after the operation: I whispered, wheezed, hissed, went to the doctors before the first operation in Germany. Then operations in Japan, Korea. After Korea, I was able to start talking normally, making sounds, ”she said.

According to Volkova, it was even easier for her to sing than to speak. Therefore, after a long rehabilitation, she gradually returned to work, recording songs and shooting clips. Usually, with obvious thyroid cancer diagnosed before surgery, the organ is removed completely due to the high likelihood of re-damage by malignant cells. However, in a new interview, Volkova said that in 2019 she had a relapse.

“When I found out that I had cancer for the second time, I didn't want to believe it. All the years before my eyes. But I had no options. There was an option to surrender to the doctors and believe that everything will be fine. And again, the children who are looking at me, ”said the performer.

A re-examination last October showed that the cancer had receded, she said. But this was not the singer's only problem in recent years. She said that in 2016 she began dating a foreigner and for four years left with his children to Turkey. Volkova's new boyfriend turned out to be terribly jealous and often quarreled over the fact that she communicates with other men. He also raised his hand to the singer, and after one of the skirmishes she was taken away in an ambulance with a broken jaw.

“It all ended on the street, tragically, with beating, with a broken jaw in three places. I'm on the ground ... People are trying to rip it off from me, to tear it away. When I came to, I saw that I was already in the ambulance. I remember holding my face with my hands, because I couldn't hold it, - said the singer.

- I did not cry, I tried to smile, because there were children nearby. I shouldn't have scared them, they were scared anyway. She smiled and said: "Children, everything is fine, it's just a broken jaw, there is nothing terrible."

She underwent a complex facial surgery in Istanbul, but did not file a police report against the abuser. At the same time, Volkova admitted that since then she has lived in fear for herself and her children.

“This man still pursues the goal of not being alive. As long as I live, he will not live in peace. Sick love when a person loves like a maniac. He can love and kill, ”she said.

Volkova also mentioned in an interview her Tatu colleague Lena Katina , with whom they assembled stadiums around the world in the early 2000s. The singer stated that the reunion of the group is impossible for personal reasons. After the duo disbanded in 2010, they reunited to perform at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi. After the artists reminded the foreigners of themselves, they were invited to tour Europe. But Volkova and Katina had a falling out over "everyday moments" and refused joint performances.
https://www.gazeta.ru/culture/2020/0...13216501.shtml
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]

Last edited by robbie; 27-08-2020 at 20:07.
Old 27-08-2020, 21:17   #2
Участник

Wow!! Thank you so much for all the hard work!!

It seems that Godkova is working on a translation, so we’ll have the full interview in English
ReplyPost New Thread