Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Is the song contest real?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 07:24   #1
How cute is she

Is the song contest real?

you know the news that was posted this

Reality Show with t.A.T.u.
Group t.A.T.u. starts to work with their new album in the beginning of December. Ivan Shapovalov announced earlier this year that the process of recording would be turned into a reality show. A few cameras will be set on around the clock in the studio Sky Room which is located on the 13th floor of the Pekin Hotel in Moscow. Several TV channels will broadcast the sessions simultaneously. The main peculiarity of the album is that the songs written by absolutely unknown to public songwriters. Anyone can become a songwriter on the condition that this person is able to create a world hit.

During this reality show the singers of t.A.T.u. together with their producer will be evaluating and choosing the best compositions sent to them. You may contribute with a composition to the address: Ivan Shapovalov/t.A.T.u., Podnebesnaya, 123001 Moscow.

well is this song contest for real and is that the address. If so does anyone know what the rules are i mean does it have to be in russian do you have to send in music in along with the lyrics and when does it have to be in by any one can help cause i would like to enter.
Old 08-12-2003, 04:35   #2
How cute is she

no one know or where i can find the info
Old 08-12-2003, 13:15   #3
Just say maybe

Irish22, in the absence of any better information, I would send something to that address anyway.

Yes, there is the chance that details of the contest may have been misreported, but you might as well try entering. It clearly means a lot to you.

You would probably stand a better chance if you could send music as well as lyrics. It'd be much easier for them to work with, rather than having to build something from scratch to go around your words. Then again, if they utterly adore your work - ahead of the countless entries which will have both music and lyrics - then they are going to find a way to use it. Is that a realistic prospect? You be the judge of your own abilities.

Depends what you think about the price of a stamp really. And whether you think having a Neformat underling skim read your composition is something to get excited about.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 08-12-2003, 19:09   #4
Primetime Anchor

People are sending demos to Shapovalov all the time. There's nothing strange about that. Not the first time and not the last. You can send either to Neformat or Podnebesnaya. It doesn't matter. Don't forget to enclose your data please, so in the case of their interest for your composition they'll be able to locate you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 09-12-2003, 04:56   #5
How cute is she

well infortunily i do not have the resources to compose music for it. just the lyrics if you want to check it out they are posted in the post my cirrus about the song writting
ReplyPost New Thread