Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Pink may be gay...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:48   #61
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath View Post
I don't remember if I 've posted it already here...
So, for you Coolie Baby, a short video that I took when we saw her in Paris in december:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/nat.../post26978240/
Nath, darling thanks for the link... i am at home on a stolen internet so it is impossible to watch videos, but i will see it when i go home... from the image in your post though i am guessing it is "Dr Mr President"? .. which is a GREAT song, probably one of my fav pink songs.. to tell you the truth, with a little worry of exposing myself for laughter LoL, but then again i like to be goofy and make fun of myself as... HA Pink says .... that song Dear Mr President was the closing song for the L Word the other day when i was watching the finale at the Lex... and i was sitting there thinking... who the hell is that singing - its GREAT! it was SO perfect i was gonna drop a tear... so then i looked it up and saw it was pink, and until then i hadnt really paid that much attention to her ... to tell you the truth she seemed kinda annoying when she was bouncing in front of mirrors and on skateboards - that was my image of pink from when i had access to Television..... so I YouTubed her and i have to admit that she is contageous and SO charismatic..... Ive now sadly admit that i have seen absolutely ALL Pink videos on YouTube... well, if not all A LOT!

anyways, im glad you enjoyed her concert... i think the stunts she preforms on stage are amazing and sexy and props to you pink for doing it... i am sure your record company is thrilled that you spin 50 feet above the stage hanging on your knee from a lace and with nothing to catch you if you fall LoL

oh i am sick of the "who cares" if she is straight or gay... cause obviously people care, they will always care, we're nosy... so lets just admit that we care and agree that she is definitely not staight... and if you ask me she's so gay it hurts and ... so is her motorcycle husband... id if i was pink and everyone like me constantly was asking me... where did your name come from...you're manly.... you played with transformers and climbed trees... wow you must be gay, I'd also marry my gay boyfriend who is my best friend and as crazy as ME! LOL just to push people's buttons.... because obviously she likes pushing buttons.... but thats just what i think......either way, it is a fact that lesbians love pink... and pink loves lesbians..... and dogs! LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:10   #62
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
(and she likes Reservoir Dogs!)
wait til you see how THAT same comment goes over when she tries it on Ellen! .. then again, i think Ellen is great! not that i really watch tv or have ever seen her show, but whenever ive seen her here and there she is fucking witty and funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJ7HuOYmvo

oh... and i have to admit, she gets THE BEST FUCKING presents! The 'smoke-ass donkey' in the first one was just PRICELESS! I mean, pinks reaction to getting it was SO GOOD! I want one myslef! LoL.. but the present she got her in this video is just... LoL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW95Z...elated&search=
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 16-04-2007, 09:20   #63
Bitchka

obviously i am the only one posting here.... but i was watching late night tv last week while eating dinner and Pink came on the Jimmy Kimmel show, which of course made me happy... and here is a link to the interview which is pretty funny once again and in it, Jimmy first makes fun of Bulgaria and then Pink describes the russian reaity so well!!!!! cause its the same in BG - rich, ugly, dirty men with young wives/gf who are model/whores!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8qrLZFvpU
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 16-04-2007, 18:41   #64
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
obviously i am the only one posting here.... but i was watching late night tv last week while eating dinner and Pink came on the Jimmy Kimmel show, which of course made me happy... and here is a link to the interview which is pretty funny once again and in it, Jimmy first makes fun of Bulgaria and then Pink describes the russian reaity so well!!!!! cause its the same in BG - rich, ugly, dirty men with young wives/gf who are model/whores!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8qrLZFvpU
So natural. I love her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 16-04-2007, 18:45   #65
Je suis là

God, I love P!nk. no matter who she kisses.

She is one of the greatest artist ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Knock Knock!
-Who's there?
You know...
-You know who?
That's right! *swoosh* Avada Kedavra!
Old 16-04-2007, 19:14   #66
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
After watching all the interviews recently posted here, I think I've become a fan I've never really paid much attention to her before, but she's awesome!
Old 16-04-2007, 20:44   #67
fancy topping

her interview at the Jimmy Kimmel show is awesome
I lover her sense of humour! she knows how to interact with the hoster (not like a certain petite blonde that I know ) she seriously rocks!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 17-04-2007, 04:55   #68
Bitchka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZdYnXq6cY she was also on Ellen couple of days ago.. i guess, i only saw that on youtube... but you can tell she has a nice relationship with Ellen, ive seen 3 interviews and they have a special vibe going on... its funny
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread