Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Reality Show with t.A.T.u.! - General Thread.

Old 27-11-2003, 16:06   #1
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Thumbs up The New Tatu Show... Tatu[Dot]Ru Back Online!

Tatu's official website is back online! ******** It hasn't really changed, at least not yet. The only thing that's different is the news and the stuff about the reality show. They explain more about the new tatu reality show. It also has news about a concert on Dec. 18 in St. Petersburg, Russia if that wasn't already common knowledge. Hopefully one of the Russian/English speaking forum members can fill us in.

Old 27-11-2003, 16:31   #2
Участник

nasnedagoniat, very cool, thanks for letting us know!

I tried to read the Reality Show info with help of Babelfish, and wow! it sounds really interesting! And brave, if I may say so, letting the whole world watch the creative process in such detail... But good for us, I guess.

There's also more info on the Tokyo Dome concerts, and I SO WANNA BE THERE! If I read it correctly, a DVD/video of the highlights will be released after the World Tour concerts?!

And wow... The St. Petersburg concert hall can house 30,000 people... Another big event coming up, I guess.

It's really great to read all that.

xena225

Old 28-11-2003, 02:01   #3
Primetime Anchor

nasnedagoniat, Thank you! Had to change the title of the thread though because the show will be on soon. I hope it's okay.

More:

Reality Show with t.A.T.u.
Group t.A.T.u. starts to work with their new album in the beginning of December. Ivan Shapovalov announced earlier this year that the process of recording would be turned into a reality show. A few cameras will be set on around the clock in the studio Sky Room which is located on the 13th floor of the Pekin Hotel in Moscow. Several TV channels will broadcast the sessions simultaneously. The main peculiarity of the album is that the songs written by absolutely unknown to public songwriters. Anyone can become a songwriter on the condition that this person is able to create a world hit.

During this reality show the singers of t.A.T.u. together with their producer will be evaluating and choosing the best compositions sent to them. You may contribute with a composition to the address: Ivan Shapovalov/t.A.T.u., Podnebesnaya, 123001 Moscow.

The reality show will be broadcasted by CTC channel during 2004.

Source: dni.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 28-11-2003, 02:35   #4
The Bunny Prince

Fantastic! I want to write for Tatu. I hope it's open to the world.

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 28-11-2003 at 03:33.

Old 28-11-2003, 03:12   #5
viva la scientology!

they don't cease to amaze me. I like writing/making music, and the idea that they could accept my song and use it is unbelievable.

...and it sounds like they've run out of ideas and now it's up to the people. oh well. i think it sounds neat.

Old 28-11-2003, 04:08   #6
Banned

Send a message via AIM to elf
On the official website, they also mention that the cameras will support online streaming and everybody in the world will be able to see t.A.T.u. live!!! Unlike any other author, t.A.T.u. are willing to show the whole process of their album creation to the whole world

Old 28-11-2003, 04:30   #7
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by elf
On the official website, they also mention that the cameras will support online streaming and everybody in the world will be able to see t.A.T.u. live!!! Unlike any other author, t.A.T.u. are willing to show the whole process of their album creation to the whole world
Oh goodie. I'll spend even more time online. Great. *grins*

If anyone could translate the info on the official site, it would be very much appreciated... The info there is much more detailed. Thank you!

http://rus.tatu .ru/index.phtml?id=863
[leave out the blank space between "tatu" and ".ru" to see the website address]

xena225

Old 28-11-2003, 05:56   #8
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
this is interesting. thanks nasnedogoniat

seems like ivan is getting the most out of the process, no? the girls are filming themselves and literally themselves, filming during the recording process, what else what else
using almost every facet to create more media coverage for tatu. ingenius.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 28-11-2003, 06:47   #9
Tempus Fugit

i hope the footage is eventually made into a DVD

Old 28-11-2003, 07:09   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
If anyone could translate the info on the official site, it would be very much appreciated... The info there is much more detailed. Thank you!
I'll try to translate it tomorrow, xena

Old 28-11-2003, 10:45   #11
Just say maybe

This may even be worth buying a television for.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.

Old 28-11-2003, 14:18   #12
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
wow! this sounds great..I would love to write for tatu..*sigh*
yipee..I'm so looking forward to this show
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 28-11-2003, 14:36   #13
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Dear Lord...I hope I get to see this! Let me be the first to make a request to our Russian members -- can someone please vidcap this for those who cannot watch Russian TV? *pretty please, with whip cream on top*

I think it's cool that t.A.T.u. aren't afraid to show their album-making process to the world I can see it now -- Lena and Yulia, in the studio, with large headphones on, standing in front of recording mics... *keeps dreaming*
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^

Old 28-11-2003, 23:01   #14
How cute is she

cool i hope when they show it ppl will cap the show for us so we can see and i love there idea of letting ppl send in songs i may send in one of my peoms all though it isn't up to snuff lol.

Old 29-11-2003, 00:28   #15
Участник

More Insight

Rumor has it that Shapovalov got the idea of making this reality show to earn enough money to release Tatu's next album, since he blew all Tatu's savings on his other projects: "7B" and Katya Nechaeva, as well as had a huge fight with Universal about the constant delays of the new album release date.

Last edited by Kate; 29-11-2003 at 04:08.

Old 29-11-2003, 02:10   #16
The Bunny Prince

That's exactly what I was thinking, since the producers now-a-days control all of the money an artist makes. It was so much better when the record company actually recieved the money from album sales and distributed it to everyone who had something to do with the project, the little that they did distribute after all of the expenses were paid.

Old 29-11-2003, 09:14   #17
Banned

Here is my promised translation of the official news article. Suprisingly it ommits a few detail mentioned by dni.ru. Anyway, enjoy

t.A.T.u.: Reality Show - official news from www.tatu.ru

The recording of the new t.A.T.u. album as a reality show.
Lena Katina, Yulia Volkova and their producer Ivan Shapovalov will be working on their second album in "Podnebesnaya" (Under-the-sky). This new and now permanent residence of "Neformat" is a specially equipped 13th floor of "Peking" hotel in the center of Moscow. Apart from the cutting edge musical and recording equipment, the place will be equipped with online streaming cameras, which will allow millions of viewers to observe everything that takes place in “Podnebesnaya” in real time mode. Moreover, 4 cameras will be placed outside facing North, West, East, and South. It has been arranged with the channel transmitting the show that live 45 minute broadcasts will take place up to the release date of the album. Thus, the process of recording of the new t.A.T.u. album will become a series of live TV programs unified by a single idea. Up to now, there has not been a single musician who would willingly show the whole process of song creation, not to mention the private moments related to it, to the world. The viewers will have a chance to get familiar with the new songs long before the release date of the album. As a rule, the artistic process is hidden from other up to the release of a finished product. Recording their new album, t.A.T.u. will do exactly the opposite. You may witness their artistic crisis or inspirations, and, maybe, you will find out something incredible about the lives of the girls by simply observing what they do on their own, for example… The main peculiarities are the artistic process, the unpredictability and the absence of any script! The viewers will see Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova just as they are. Up to now, all the information about the girls has always been delivered through the third parties: tv programs, photo sessions, interviews, etc. Now it will be a direct contact – one on one with the audience. They will certainly know that they are being watched – but now always when. The two girls are ready to show practically every aspect of their artistic lives, inner world, and relationships with others. This is yet another attempt to see love, yet another attempt to show it.

Old 29-11-2003, 09:19   #18
Banned

Quote:
since he blew all Tatu's savings on his other projects: "7B" and Katya Nechaeva
Hehe, doesn't sound very realistic considering how many albums they've sold. He would probably be able to start up 200 t.A.T.u.'s and still have some money left. Oh well , if you trust all the rumors, then I suppose Lena is 9 month pregnant now

Old 29-11-2003, 15:48   #19
The Bunny Prince

Thanks very much elf. Sounds like it will be a great show. I feel nervous for the girls though. I've never really seen a live and unedited "making the album" type show. It sounds scary and exciting at the same time.

Old 29-11-2003, 16:52   #20
Primetime Anchor

The reality show is certainly a cool idea but what I find worth of attention too is the fact that it points to further delays in the album release. First he says the material has been already recorded and now he'll be choosing the compositions! Okay, let's say they'll be choosing and choosing and then recording and then mixing and mastering and then the record company needs some time to produce the CD .... So when are we going to hear the Russian version? Just make a wild guess who dares because I don't. That's a little bit confusing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 29-11-2003 at 17:06.