Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions TatySite.Net Forum Games

Metal & Salad

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 01:23   #41
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
OK, OK... lettuce it is then. Here you go.. something for everyone.

Queenie to answer your question, heavy metal is by definition any metallic chemical element that has a relatively high density and is toxic or poisonous at low concentrations. Examples of heavy metals include mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), arsenic (As), chromium (Cr), thallium (Tl), and lead (Pb). Heavy metals are natural components of the Earth's crust. They cannot be degraded or destroyed.

Hope you found that helpful somewhat.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:43   #42
pie crust

freddie, thanks. I understand now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 05-01-2005, 01:54   #43
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
freddie, thanks. I understand now.
I aim to please.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:35   #44
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I aim to please.
So please aim well.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 05-01-2005, 14:44   #45
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
What exactly IS heavy metal? 'Cause I can't tell the difference of all those genres.

Well, that's the thing. Heavy metal as a musical form doesn't really exist. It exists in all other shapes of forms that freddie very well documented. Instead we have:

heavy rock, hard rock, hardcore, nu metal, power metal, death metal, death pop, pop metal, rapcore, rap metal, grindcore, garage metal, funk metal, industrail metal, goth metal, black metal, progressive metal, alternative metal, brutal death metal, christian metal, circus metal, doom metal, thrash metal, metalcore, new wave of British heavy metal, grundge metal, epic metal, opera metal.

Can put your self-made metal genre here:

( Tatu-metal. It's be the new album by Tatu with metal. Show Me Love Extended had metal guitars, didn't it? That'd give you the idea. )

Last edited by spyretto; 05-01-2005 at 15:52.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:04   #46
Sad Little Monkey

McDonald's CEO resigned last month. He's getting treatment for colon cancer. What does that mean for all the Big Mac lovers? Will we still be able to enjoy our favourite snack eventhough the CEO is gone? What about Mcdonald's share-holders and their portfolio? I'm shocked and amazed.
More on this incredible story here.

This comes in the light of a CEO change at Burger King as well. The current CEO of Burger King is Greg Brenneman, who took over from Brad Blum on August 1, 2004.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2005, 09:01   #47
winter days ...

those salads are dodgy mannn
Old 06-01-2005, 11:30   #48
My Waking Hour

Do you think McDonald's CEO fed himself on McDonalds? The incredible turnaround of events shows that he might...
Old 06-01-2005, 11:48   #49
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Do you think McDonald's CEO fed himself on McDonalds? The incredible turnaround of events shows that he might...
Don't think so actually. He wouldn't get colon cancer like that. He probably ate at Wendy's or something.

McDonalds has different tastes, menu flexibility and all the right sizes to fit every active lifestily. McDonlad's wide range of high-quality foods can fit into a ballanced diet. Many nutrition professionals agree that McDonald's food can be part of a healthy diet based on the sound nutrition principles of balance, variety and moderation. One key to a healthy diet is to moderate, not eliminate, favorite foods because eliminating foods is rarely successful long term. In fact, the American Dietetic Association says that all foods can fit into a healthy diet and that what's most important is eating a balanced diet over time, rather than focusing on any one food or meal.

McDonald's varied menu and range of serving sizes make it easy to fit food into a balanced diet and to create a range of meal combinations that fall within recommended guidelines for calories, fat and other nutrients.

If you have any additional question write to this address:

McDonald's Quality & Nutrition Information
McDonald's Corporation
2111 McDonald’s Drive
Oak Brook, IL 60523
1-877-MCD-FOOD
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2005, 12:00   #50
My Waking Hour

Yeah we all know that McDonalds improved their range of recipes. It's still too expensive though for the small rations they offer.

...and those fries...those are fries ?

sorry, freddie, i'm not sponsored by McD so i can say what the hell i want
Old 06-01-2005, 12:21   #51
Sad Little Monkey

What are you saying there? McDonald's French fries are famous around the world. To make their fries, they use only the best potatoes available from their potato farmers. Their potato suppliers make many of the same nationally recognized brands of potato products you feed your family at home and they continually measure and monitor the fries they produce so they can provide you with the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2005, 12:29   #52
no....

... i'm more of a Burger King, guy.... Micky D's as well call it, i really don't care for and i know too many questionable kids who work there, haha... but Freds, why insult poor Wendys? What did Dave Thomas ever do to you?

Offtop:
Upon reading this thread, i must declare it to be the most enjoyable read ever
Old 06-01-2005, 12:37   #53
My Waking Hour

yeah BK have more tasty junkfood.

in the UK, there's also Wimpys which is the worst of the lot...
Old 06-01-2005, 12:38   #54
Sad Little Monkey

I'm sure Dave was a great guy. But he'd probably turn in his grave if he saw what kind of food their heirs are serving in Portland, Maine.

And as far as McDonald's is concerned... their workes are all highly skilled and professional. Infact their slogan is: "At McDonald's, our employees are the best advertisement we have for the tremendous potential we offer." *wipes a tear*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
yeah BK have more tasty junkfood.
Sure. They're good, don't get me wrong. But with their recent CEO change. I dunno if we should still be trusting them. I mean... he didn't even have colon cancer and he was still replaced?? What IS that?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2005, 12:52   #55
My Waking Hour

Did Slipknot have a song about McD's?

yeah i know it's not very funny but what the heck I downloaded the masterpiece "I Am Hated" and I'm about to experience the brilliance. ( it's a metal thread, innit? )
Old 06-01-2005, 13:36   #56
Re-Offender

*stares balefuly in spyretto's direction*

Old 06-01-2005, 13:57   #57
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
But he'd probably turn in his grave if he saw what kind of food their heirs are serving in Portland, Maine.
Ah, that's the thing about Fast Food... it really depends on the location. Like in my area, you never go to the Burger King (or the McDonalds too) on what we call "The hill" always go to the ones downtown... just better quality, better management, the works

if you want good Wendy's Freddy, next time you come to the States come and visit me in Rural Pennsylvania and i'll give you the grande tour of our Fast Food delights! hehe

I once heard a "metal" song about Fast Food... but i don't remember who, when or where... but it was funny... loud and angry like "my french fries were cooooooolllld and they had too much [pause for dramatic effect] saaaaaaaaaaaallltttt!!!"
Old 06-01-2005, 14:12   #58
My Waking Hour

Kraf Dinner - Annihilator? ( but no, that's about macaroni & cheese )

Quote:
Cupboard's bare, I'm so hungry
Life ain't fair, gimme some money
Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack

Chorus:

I love, I love, I love, I love
KRAF DINNER
Boiling water, I can't wait
It's getting hotter, it feels so great
Repeat chorus
Well that was fun, but now that I'm all done
Now sedate, I think I'll buy a crate

Repeat chorus

Kraf dinner
Dinner
Kraf dinner
My dinner
I want it

Last edited by spyretto; 06-01-2005 at 15:00.
Old 06-01-2005, 14:36   #59
no....

haha, spy that's amazing!
Old 11-01-2005, 01:18   #60
My Waking Hour

Now the title "metal and salad" really reminds me of an old metal band...Rat Salad I think..can anybody confirm this?
ReplyPost New Thread