Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions TatySite.Net Forum Games

The story game!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-09-2005, 01:58   #21
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
The spies found out Lena was very lonely too, she was living alone in a tiny house that looked like it had seen better days.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 27-09-2005, 03:28   #22
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
that wasn't the worst of lena's problems. She used to prance around with legwarmers and a headband listening to Eric Prydz whilst attempting in vain to reinact the workout warmup dance moves from his music vid.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 28-09-2005, 22:18   #23
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Little did Lena know, but her legwarmers and dancing were attracting a very lust-hungry, blue-eyed being, who often reminded people of a pixie with some of her magical, ever changing hair styles.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)
Old 30-10-2005, 09:51   #24
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
The spies gave all the information about Lena to Yulia. The blue-eyed Yulia decided she will have visit her house because she just couldn't get her out of her mind. In fact, Yulia started singing "I've lost my mind" couple of times before heading for red-headed girl she had fallin in love with.
Old 05-05-2006, 16:14   #25
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Then they realized that some aliens were on the sky, the ones who kidnapped Ivan. The aliens came from the future to change t.A.T.u.'s story so they wouldn't pretend to be lesbians. Then, they went on tour singing covers of female singers.
Old 05-05-2006, 22:26   #26
My Waking Hour

As it turned out to be, "the big scientist bro" Ivan was abducted by aliens who came down to earth to study homosexualiity in the female of the earthly species. Back on planet Torgo, female homosexuality was revered as the greatest form of abstract expressionism, and Torgonians were gathering by the numbers to watch the abducted species perform all kinds of sexual experiments in specially made glass houses visible by the Torgonian public and broadcast on Torgonian Supervision. Little did Yulia know that the spies she send out to watch the redhead were members of the Torgonian Institute for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Female Homosexuality who had already set out the day and the time that they'd abduct the two earthlings. Torgonians, having a way of looking into the future, already knew that the relationship between the two lesbian girls would develop into something that would raise brows in the Torgonian scientific circles and a fine specimen for their lesbianic experiments. There was only one thing that was missing: the link that would bring the two girls together, encourage the feelings they had for each other and make the relationship blossom. That link was "big bro" Ivan, the abducted scientist.

Yes, the aliens would have to change the story of the two girls, who would be known as t.A.T.u. But that would be to bring them together again later, their relationship as strong as ever. Singing cover songs was the first stage of their experiments. Wild sex was a later stage. But would that relationship cross into uncharted territory?

Last edited by spyretto; 05-05-2006 at 22:47.
Old 05-05-2006, 22:51   #27
pie crust

Offtop:
LOL, WTF?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 07-05-2006, 18:45   #28
Обезьянки / Null & Void

These aliens had everything planned, after singing covers they would attrack small villages attention and so they start their own "carreer",,,,, make everyone be obssesed with them and when people finally found out the truth they would drown in such damn depression that taking the whole world would be easy... but Yulia started to question the aliens...
Old 03-12-2006, 14:04   #29
Can You See Them Now?

And then Yulia decided that any alien crazy enough to mess with Russia clearly hadn't been on earth in time. So she told her politician hooker Alesky and he agreed to inform the Russian Army if Yulia did that special thing he likes to his behind.
ReplyPost New Thread