Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Any fans left?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-12-2003, 02:20   #41
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally posted by DAZ
Personally..If the musics good i'll buy it.
ill drink to that!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 18-12-2003, 02:27   #42
My Waking Hour

Please, guys, don't let this forum degenerate into a battle field.

Show some maturity. Tatu decided to come up with the truth and the truth hurts. Give them some credit for doing it knowingly of the consequences. You behave as if you would prefer to live in illusion and it's pathetic. And as other people have said here, how can you say that you didn't see it coming?. It's not a pretty sight to see how the forum has degenerated during the last few days.
As for their decision, you have every right to criticize them but bear in mind that It's not your career, but their careers on the line, and it's not your life but theirs.. Try, if you may to get in their shoes and imagine under what pressure these girls must have been to keep the dream alive, the cash flowing for the record company and management, under what intimidation, and under what stress.
Give them a break and respect the fact that they've decided to come out like that. Yes, the myth of Tatu may have been shattered for some of you but it's their decision and you have to accept it & live with it. Decide whether you want to follow the band in the new page they turned for themselves, or leave with dignity. Turning from avid followers into overt haters will frustrate everybody.

darje I can't say I'm surprised by your maturity but I'd rather see this forum turning back to normality and not a schism among ourselves.

Last edited by spyretto; 18-12-2003 at 02:32.
Old 18-12-2003, 02:41   #43
tATu - Fan

spyretto Just on a short note: You're blaming the wrong one - darje didn't suggest an anti-tatu-forum or whatever the name was supposed to be and put up a poll for such.
Old 18-12-2003, 02:44   #44
My Waking Hour

I'm not blaming anybody Rob, I'm just suggesting it's not a good idea. Are you referring to Fidget etc.etc.
news about opening an anti-forum?
Old 18-12-2003, 02:46   #45
Участник

spyretto, there is no anti-forum no more. I cancelled the idea.
Old 18-12-2003, 02:49   #46
My Waking Hour

Well, good then. Stop putting oil in the fire, please

I know it's amusing but it's making things worse. And as you see, the vast majority of the fans have accepted Tatu as they are.

Take a vacation, go to spa baths well, do something other than trying to raise havoc here, pretty please. It sucks. Or if you can't do otherwise, well at least do it constructively...say something...
Old 18-12-2003, 02:53   #47
Участник

spyretto, shut up.
Old 18-12-2003, 03:00   #48
My Waking Hour

hehehe, common katbeidar. You don't even do it well. I could suggest some fresh ideas to you but I won't
Old 18-12-2003, 03:01   #49
Участник

spyretto,
Old 18-12-2003, 03:51   #50
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I mean, I'm still a fan of course. It all started cause of the music for me and it will continue like that - everything else was just a splendid add on. But I must say I do sympathise with those who are now so terribly disapointed. I know where you're commming from, and I hope you'll manage to find all those things in the girls that ARE real... they represent so much more then their "lesbian image". They are a philsophy an inspiration to so many people, even a part of destiny for some, but most of all they are a POP BAND, who gave us many great tunes that made our days just a little brighter. Lets try and remember all the good stuff and remain fans of this brilliant band, while leaving their personal life where it belongs - in private.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 18-12-2003, 04:27   #51
Harrumph.

spyretto, months and months of knowing me and you still aren't surprised by my very versatile mood swings? My hat off ter j00, man.

Rachel, I must say I'm dissapointed at you. "Real Lesbian?" Excuse me, but I have been out of the closet for years before you ever thought of the posibility, and believe me, to be a real lesbian is not to be depressed about a superficial matter like this. Comparing if you're more or less of a lesbian because of this or that... that's just plain tasteless. Stop moaning.
Old 18-12-2003, 05:00   #52
no....

darje, oh, i love you more and more.

To be upset by this really shows your character. To be so involved with the act than the art. Makes you wonder if they click "the whole package" on my poll before.
Old 18-12-2003, 05:00   #53
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by darje

Rachel, I must say I'm dissapointed at you.
And you know what Siskia? I'm disappointed in you too.
Quote:
"Real Lesbian?" Excuse me, but I have been out of the closet for years before you ever thought of the posibility,
Oooh, aren't you the great one! Should I apologise or feeling scared how my parents would react? *rolls eyes*

Quote:
and believe me, to be a real lesbian is not to be depressed about a superficial matter like this.
Would a real lesbian then support two girls who are pretending to be something their not?

Quote:
Comparing if you're more or less of a lesbian because of this or that... that's just plain tasteless.
Erm..Siskia..didn't you just do that?!

Quote:
Stop moaning.
I'll say what I want!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 18-12-2003, 05:09   #54
Echoes among the Stars

darje, I understand what you're saying, but I find it difficult to be 'disappointed' in anyone here ... We all had different ideas about tatu, come from different backgrounds, different ways of thinking about the world. Please don't be so quick to judge, eh darje? We are all different people and this documentary hasn't affected us all the same; that doesn't mean one person is doing 'right' and the others are just 'being tasteless'

Saying someone shouldn't be feeling pain doesn't make it go away, and remember that even though the cause of suffering might seem silly or 'unreal' the pain is always, always real.

I had a friend who was a very idealistic, literary sort of person who always thought of Paris as a wonderful romantic city; when she first went there on vacation she ended up spending the first night arguing with her husband because she was so disappointed that it didn't live up to the expectations she'd let get so high without even realizing it. There are similar stories and themes in authors like Proust as well ... I've never felt that way - disappointed in something that I loved or discovered something I didn't like as much about them - but maybe that's just for me personally, and it can break my heart when a friend is devastated over something that for me makes no difference at all (and that I think should make no difference)

There's nothing to be gained by attacking or otherwise 'fighting' each other, I feel.

Last edited by russkayatatu; 18-12-2003 at 05:24.
Old 18-12-2003, 05:21   #55
in my brain

Send a message via ICQ to XSpex
I consider myself a fan, I love the music and their message.

I think I can not deny the fact that they are affecting and inspiring a lot of people around the world, that's great, they are better than many other pop bands (or acts).

About feeling disappointed, I'm not. I love them, I found out a long time ago that they are not perfect and thay are being very ambiguos about anything... so wasn't a big shock for me
~~~~~~~~~~~
pain and suffering in various tempos
Old 18-12-2003, 06:02   #56
Loved and Admired by All

Location: Somehwere in between the mountains under the scorching sun

Send a message via Yahoo to rANdoMtATuFaN
Hmm...it seems to me that they've done nothing wrong. They delivered a wonderful message, "Be who you are," made great music, and affected a lot of lives. What more could you ask of them? I think they deserve to keep their private lives, well, private.

On a side note, I don't put too much stock into the documentary or anything else they've said 'coz we don't know and I don't think we will know the truth until t.A.T.u. no longer exists. Or perhaps, we will never know the truth.

So, until then, can we all just enjoy the music?
Old 18-12-2003, 06:10   #57
tATu - Fan

rANdoMtATuFaN, Not that it's a huge secret but I totally agree with what you said.
Old 18-12-2003, 06:27   #58
dirty white boy

I have an enormous crush on a co-worker of mine.

His name is Nicholas, and he's my first experience with actually
considering a romantic interest in another male. [Not to say
that I take an interest in females - instead, that I never had
any kind of attraction for another guy which wasn't strictly
sexual.] When he's closeby, adrenaline fuels my emotions and
makes me want him ever more - when he's not there, I crave
his presence and find myself thinking of him almost constantly.
He's the only person I've met who's capable of bringing forth
this rush of emotion inside myself which to me feels a little
fidgety, a little awkward, but incredibly happy.

A factor to be considered : I'm not sure whether or not he's
also a homosexual.
His actions imply that he might be, but discretion disallows my
finding out. He doesn't talk about liking girls, and he's more or
less an introvert about most topics. Intuition tells me that he
evidently is - logic still entertains the possibility that he might be
straight. In about two weeks, I'd quickly become one of his
closer friends at work. And, to further add to my attraction for
him, I have a sneaking suspicion that he might like me, too.

So I find myself pondering each side to a constructed truth. It
might be that the feverish affection I have for him is mutual.
It might also be that I could be crushing on a straight guy who
would be weirded out at the thought of my wanting him. It
could be that he's also a homosexual but just not attracted to
me, or it could be that he's bisexual and has a crush on loads
of people, whether including or excluding me.

The point is simple.
It doesn't matter, in this context, what the truth is. It matters
that I spend an hour each night updating an online journal
about how much I love him. It matters that the best thing
I've come to know is just to see him smile. It matters that I
feel the intense surge of adoration for him whenever I get to
hear his laugh, and it matters that I devote so much gratitude
to him for being able to evoke what'd been a dormant emotion
in me beforehand : romantic interest.

Think of how hopelessly broken and pathetic I'd then feel if
all of this -- the emotion, the times in his company, the nights
and days thinking of him, the dedication to scripting my
feelings among acquaintances online, the fact that I'm almost
addicted to him -- were rendered as wasted. Imagine the
abject self-hatred which would arise if I allowed myself to
forget that he'd been the one who let me experience this
freedom of being in love with another male for the first time.

Consider what it's allowed you to become - not what it
should have done for you, not what you wanted it to be, not
what it could potentially do to you.
What you have is the past and today - appreciate it.
Old 18-12-2003, 06:33   #59
Harrumph.

Quote:
Originally posted by me
Comparing if you're more or less of a lesbian because of this or that... that's just plain tasteless.
[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Erm..Siskia..didn't you just do that?!
[/b]
Compared myself to you? Either british grammar is really wacko or you didn't understand me. I'm not about to go lose on all the things unknown to the rest of the forumers you have done about Yulia but your record on innocence about loving them isn't clean and you should know it. Take it this way: why would I want to compare myself to a girl I don't even know?

Quote:
Originally posted by Real_Lesbian
Would a real lesbian then support two girls who are pretending to be something their not?
[/b]
I'll pretend you just didn't say that, Rachel: that's intolerant and stupid. Does supporting transsexual friends and confused about their gender friends make me a "real transsexual" or "less than a genderfuck"? I hope you realize you're behaving childishly and reacting inmaturely to something you haven't even seen. Answer that.

If you want my point of view in this, no, I still believe in innocent until proven otherwise. I did a search of recent pics of Yulia and haven't seen ONE needle mark on either arm. Mind you, heroin isn't the kind of drug you have one day and can wait three days for another fix. It's a constant addiction: if you see a heroin junkie's arms, in a month he/she'll have, easily, from ten to twelve needle marks in each arm. Mind you, if Yulia being a heroin junkie was true, she would have overdosed and would be braindead by now. Her arms would be blueish green and covered in blue marks from mistreating her veins, sticking needles into her flesh. Also, heroin is seldom injected anywhere else, as injected in the thigh it doesn't have the same strenght. It's the same with cocaine: we would have noticed. Yulia would have a broken nose from inhaling, she'd seldom eat, she'd continuously faint, she would be totally tired all of the time.

As for the abortion. Who the f*ck cares? I have two friends who aborted because they were raped, I have a couple more friends who aborted because they didn't want a baby right now, and I know of a really stupid consanguineal relation of me that participated in an orgy and had to abort because she didn't know who the father was. So what if Yulia's f*cking two different genders? It isn't much different from what we did in the cybersex thread, "Queen of Puddling". It could have happened any way.

As for Lena believing what she's doing is a big sin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Lena's who's always more affectionate physically, in those ways that aren't even meant to be affectionate.

You want the truth? I think this whole documentary has some scripted parts. And if it doesn't, who the hell cares.
Old 18-12-2003, 06:49   #60
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by darje
[b]Compared myself to you? Either british grammar is really wacko or you didn't understand me.
You were making it out as though you were the "better lesbian" because you came out before me. Please excuse my non-gayness *rolls eyes*
Quote:
I'll pretend you just didn't say that, Rachel: that's intolerant and stupid. Does supporting transsexual friends and confused about their gender friends make me a "real transsexual" or "less than a genderfuck"? I hope you realize you're behaving childishly and reacting inmaturely to something you haven't even seen. Answer that.
Something I haven't seen? I saw the documentary earlier. I'm intolerant for finding it just a little pathetic to pretend to be gay for money?
Quote:
If you want my point of view in this, no, I still believe in innocent until proven otherwise. I did a search of recent pics of Yulia and haven't seen ONE needle mark on either arm. Mind you, heroin isn't the kind of drug you have one day and can wait three days for another fix. It's a constant addiction: if you see a heroin junkie's arms, in a month he/she'll have, easily, from ten to twelve needle marks in each arm. Mind you, if Yulia being a heroin junkie was true, she would have overdosed and would be braindead by now. Her arms would be blueish green and covered in blue marks from mistreating her veins, sticking needles into her flesh. Also, heroin is seldom injected anywhere else, as injected in the thigh it doesn't have the same strenght. It's the same with cocaine: we would have noticed. Yulia would have a broken nose from inhaling, she'd seldom eat, she'd continuously faint, she would be totally tired all of the time.

As for the abortion. Who the f*ck cares? I have two friends who aborted because they were raped, I have a couple more friends who aborted because they didn't want a baby right now, and I know of a really stupid consanguineal relation of me that participated in an orgy and had to abort because she didn't know who the father was.
Erm...Siskia...we're talking about their relationship here. Not whether or not they're drug addicts.
Quote:
So what if Yulia's f*cking two different genders?
You telling me you still believe she's sleeping with Lena?!
Quote:
You want the truth? I think this whole documentary has some scripted parts. And if it doesn't, who the hell cares.
You keep on telling yourself that Siskia, and maybe you're start believing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
ReplyPost New Thread