Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Me Against the Music - Video

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-10-2003, 13:59   #21
we shout

kishkash, why hold yourself like that... ? ..the song is just about asking someone to dance along ... and the video is another hard work of director, and what you call it? "coreograher" ..sorry can't remember the word , and cameramans and the song by a song writer and the music .. by the talented musicians ... and of course Britney and Madonna and all the people involve in the video .. its about the making of it .. its team work .. its a product .. and its for entertainment .. and you can download it for free..

Well I wont comment your point of view .. its yours ... I respect you ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 23-10-2003, 14:58   #22
Bitchka

Miss D, thanks for the song and I am glad I could make your day so happy today

thanks for the higher quality vid also, I am at work so watching brit and madonna in the company of 35 white male, in white shirts and ties isnt a great idea

sunwalk, you didnt see that part? or did you watch the video yet? I enjoyed that 'agressive' pushing , but my fav part is still with the 'bed frame' ..britney pulling on her suspendors or madonna pulling on britneys tie
I also enjoy the scenes where they are at the opposite sides of the wall, or when britney is chasing madonna around those corridors madonna and the swing is nice - but then again, madonna is lovely always Isnt there a thread about 'homoeroticism' somewhere ....

besides, I have to give it to brit, she can move well
madonna of course, once again, moves lovely as always
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 23-10-2003, 15:03   #23
Участник

its a decent video....

pretty shit song though, imo
Old 23-10-2003, 15:32   #24
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
hehe ur cool D ... i like u

Just had to "vent". As far as entertainment goes ... yah not bad I just find it so...typical. Maybe i've just become too jaded in my old age

p.s. just saw the vid. Quite good...i might even go so far as to say good times

thanks to the people who made it available to us

[edit:] Talking about *cough* lookin good in a suit...check out the BEP's Fergie (LOL) she's on Fi-a in the shut up vid. Rocking the suit with the bra...also very madonna (minus the cones)
http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/black_...s/artist.jhtml
just clickkkk "VIDEO: "Shut Up" - (Interscope Records)" if u haven't already seen it

*goes back to needing the AC on a cold day*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by kishkash; 23-10-2003 at 16:44.
Old 23-10-2003, 18:31   #25
viva la scientology!

That is the worst album cover I've ever seen! Okay, maybe not, but the worst in a looonnnggg time.

Here's the cover

Bad 80's style. Ugh
why don't they have a vomiting smilie?

And no more freaking Black Eyed Peas! I beg of you - SHUT UP! *insert vomit smilie*
Unless you guys like it, in which case, I'll pretend I didn't say that.

I wonder what other stunts Britney will oh-so-innocently pull on us. Unless she learns how to really sing, the end is near. MWUHAHAHAHA
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 23-10-2003, 18:38   #26
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
*sigh*

yeah! i agree with ya Cool i like the wall and the corridor scenes too
especially when madonna sings "hey britney come here i have something to show ya" [lyrics??] and she puts the cane in between her ....

loved the tie grabbing. and the last scene, up against the wall = source of dehydration for a few days
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 23-10-2003, 22:16   #27
Loved and Admired by All

Location: Somehwere in between the mountains under the scorching sun

Send a message via Yahoo to rANdoMtATuFaN
that music video is stupid - i like the song - but the video's just dumb - OK, it's better than a lot of other videos out there but it's still dumb. The video doesn't deserve all the attention it's getting. I've never liked Brittany and I don't think Madonna should be "helping" her. And Madonna is old - she's a year older than my mom. They just didn't look good together (the age thing). OK, I'll stop. I like Madonna. She's cool. Anyway, that's my opinion. Peace.
Old 23-10-2003, 22:47   #28
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
Originally posted by rANdoMtATuFaN
that music video is stupid - i like the song - but the video's just dumb - OK, it's better than a lot of other videos out there but it's still dumb. The video doesn't deserve all the attention it's getting. I've never liked Brittany and I don't think Madonna should be "helping" her. And Madonna is old - she's a year older than my mom. They just didn't look good together (the age thing). OK, I'll stop. I like Madonna. She's cool. Anyway, that's my opinion. Peace.
refer to previous posts, pop videos have become commercials for songs.
i don't think madonna is helping britney. britney doesn't help, she's already internationally huge, especally in the US. madonna is old but age doesn't apply to her. she's been in the music business for almost two decades, she may as well be the queen of pop.

the video is alright, nothing special. but certain parts i like. and i like britney
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 23-10-2003, 22:55   #29
Bitchka

Quote:
refer to previous posts, pop videos have become commercials for songs.
when I said they have become commercials - I didnt mean that music videos came about to commercialize music (which is a different issue) - I meant that they (and esp movies) have become commercials - you know - insteead of sitting home on your couch watching tv commercials - you watch movies at the theatre and you are watching bunch of commercials happening while the movie is taking place same for music videos - 'money, money, money..... in the rich mens world'
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 23-10-2003, 23:00   #30
kis$ it

Cool - i was agreeing with that, and telling it to rANdoMtATuFaN cause many pop videos, and hip hop videos are all very similar. on occasion a good video will come along but they're mostly meaningless and full of dance.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 24-10-2003, 02:34   #31
no....

you know, i don't like American Pop... but this song is well produced. I've always thought that Britney Spears had a great production quality.

It's fun that's all, nothing serious. And the Song has a nice eclecticity to it. I like the harmonies in this song... they are really interesting. I actually like it, i've always kind of like Britney Spears [i've somehow managed to acquire her first 3 albums through the strangest ways, i won the first 2 just by walking into a record store... and the 3rd was just given to me by some random person...weird (i rarely admit i own these, for fear that the music nazi's will come and get me].

I don't get Madonna though, i like Madonna too, cause she's weird. but i don't get this whole, britney madonna lesbian thing. What are they trying to play?? It's just to FAUX.
Old 24-10-2003, 03:10   #32
Bitchka

Quote:
you know, i don't like American Pop... but this song is well produced. I've always thought that Britney Spears had a great production quality.
no doubt the gurgi, great production, management, everything -that's why she is always on top even though people dont wanna admit it.

but you know - I just downloaded another one of those vids from that link that you provided miss D and that SNL 'Me Against the Music' - soooooooooo fakely lypsynced - it hurt to watch. This is where she will never catch Christina Aguilera, I am yet to see the later one lypsync - good job Xtina
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2003, 03:24   #33
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
great production, management, everything -that's why she is always on top even though people dont wanna admit it.

Yeah, she's on top, but not in talent! You've gotta admit it - production and image will only get you so far. Once you run out of options and people see that you're nothing special - it's over. Britney will never be over, but she won't rule the world like she used to. And don't even say she's gonna be the next Madonna. She doesn't have in her.

But, that's just an opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 24-10-2003, 05:00   #34
Echoes among the Stars

I like this video more and more the more I watch it; wow so many things going on that otherwise I wouldn't know about

Britney is OK, but the rest of it makes it interesting...

I couldn't believe it when I read about the 'conflict' in this new video being with Madonna, wasn't expecting it at all. About the VMA awards being "advertising" for the new video/song/album - maybe - I saw an interview a few weeks ago where Britney casts it in sort of a different light, although I guess that does not mean anything But for comparison, in case people have not seen it (I like the way that Britney keeps shrieking, even in answering 'was that the first time you'd ever kissed a woman?', where it was not so appropriate ):

Madonna and Britney: BFF?

ahhh thanks again for the vid, am still enjoying it
Old 24-10-2003, 06:25   #35
kis$ it

russkayatatu - thanks!

no tongue? what the hellll *watches again* britney SO slipped her the tongue.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 24-10-2003, 06:33   #36
Bitchka

so...who thinks they are really lesbians ?

thanks rach for the link - how funny it looks now, after time has passed by....

Lux ah haaaaaaaa, there was lil tongue action going on people say funny things sometimes
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-10-2003, 11:56   #37
pie crust

I watched the video now and it sucks more than I thought it would. What are those moves Madonna is making? They look QUITE scary. She's on the floor and grabs her legs over her back.. Wow, I'm so touched. Then she's on a swing, which doesn't make much sense either. Britney looks like a blow-up-doll.. Grr.. How I hate that woman

This video plus song gets a 0 out of 10...!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 24-10-2003, 14:02   #38
we shout

QueenBee, you only 14 ... LOL ..those are things that suppose to make most adult drop jaw .. example: Look at Cools ...

Cools .. I've been trying to download that SNL -MATM since last night. grrr.. this morning internet was down . now I just start again.

About the LIPSYNC .. *whispers to Cools* pssss.. tell you a secret ... I saw t.a.t.u lipsync too..

Anyway seriously I found that song MTAT is also very well arrange and "choregraphed" .. than probably gone thru lots other filters and processes to make the song sound like it is(computerised). Britney's already sound like a electronicly filter and enhance long time ago. All her dance songs are like that.

To be just stand in a group and make it sound like it is on the video would be pretty hard when you have to have sound engineers to control all the sound effect would be very ..to much work ... rather focus on the performance on the stage..

.. she is a performer .. she can sing .. but she choose the kind of music which require her to dance ... I watched Britney's Hawai and Las Vegas ( I really fall in love with her concert in Las Vegas.. then I know why she rocks my world) .. oh dont you just fall in love at the way she walks on the stage .. she got her own style of walking..

BUT.. she sung that Everytime life ...

A little evil note from me:
I think Britney is sure about entering adult world now.. its more about sex sex and more sex.. (I think she had to choose between the small fan a her adult fan in order to be heeself) ... she'll be confusing lots of her fan teenagers who like to follow the way her dress and all ... Its sad I think.. but those teenager . they have to surrender Britney to us!! YES!!

*sigh* .. fine . 65%.. I go shower first...

Added:
Just finished watching that MATM -SNL
OMG! <-- (Britney's style) .. The stage is too small!! and OMG!!.. she looks tough...
...awww...lots of workouts to ease that heart pain..eh
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 24-10-2003 at 14:31.
Old 24-10-2003, 14:04   #39
pie crust

denial, it has nothing to do with age. Trust me, I'm full of sexual energy :P *touches her sexy body* But I just find this tacky and not sexy at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 24-10-2003, 14:18   #40
we shout

QueenBee, ... theres are more too sex than just sexy body and energy.... it can be very artistic too when it come to music video...its the art of seducing .. well I dont know .. I talked to other teenager too .. she said she found it funny.. well.... :shrugs:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
ReplyPost New Thread