Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 29-07-2010, 17:37   #401
reconciled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Actually Lena should thank her for doing promotion for the Katina project!
Totally, but not only Yulia since she must have been asked first to give a statement which she then did

Old 29-07-2010, 18:20   #402
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
... she must have been asked first to give a statement which she then did.
Hm, to be honest: I don't trust Volkova. She is the 'Mistress of Ceremonies' in Russia and I won't be surprised if the interviewer had been 'forced' to ask. It's always helpful when a 'close friend' (aka A.M.) gives some information beforehand (Pst, there is some animosity between the ex-tatu girls...blablabla...) and then the reporter asks the right questions, while Yulya, well prepared, spills her poison. It wouldn't be the first, and not the tenth time Yulya manipulates the media. Her appearances are well thought out staging, pretty much always.

Old 29-07-2010, 21:58   #403
reconciled

^ Well, argos I am sure this is also possible - "good" people will always and most of the time be able to make the journalists ask them the questions they want to answer. But I had just hoped that the sweet MTV VJ (in case he is...) knew of Lena's existence as well... But we're getting a bit off-topic here
But, of course - this will be question # 1 for both girls in the future. What is the other one doing? People will ask that, it's normal...

Old 30-07-2010, 12:18   #404
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
So true!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 31-07-2010, 18:24   #405
Участник

Offtop:
It's depressive to watch someone like Argos turn into a Lena hater. And, suddenly, Yulia is DA BOMB.

Oh, please...

Old 31-07-2010, 19:40   #406
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
Offtop:
It's depressive to watch someone like Argos turn into a Lena hater. And, suddenly, Yulia is DA BOMB.

Oh, please...
Offtop:
agreed
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Old 01-08-2010, 13:14   #407
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Offtop:

Oh, please...
When did he ever reference Yulia as anything less than slightly more appealing than the average person? - Nobody here is a "Lena hater" - however, there are a ton of people crammed up her ginger ass for no reason other than they were t.A.T.u. fans.

Old 01-08-2010, 16:27   #408
Martian Eyes

Offtop:
Quote:
... Argos turn into a Lena hater.
Paranoia pills?

Old 02-08-2010, 02:18   #409
Участник

That's not true, Talyubittu. People are just giving her a chance. You can't come to a good conclusion based on two live performances. People are just waiting, and they're excited.

And, Argos, I hope I'm wrong, then. I hope I'm wrong about others, too, like little_polar_bear. It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully. Just check their posts, Talyubittu, and you'll understand what I mean.

Old 02-08-2010, 04:43   #410
Участник

Offtop:
Sorry Regigigas1505
Quote:
It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully.
And What? it was her decision to be with him then that's her fault. But I really think that Nobody here does is critisize Lena by that. Even I should say that We do is critisize her by her own limitations (aleast me)
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 02-08-2010 at 04:56.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:41   #411
Участник

"Yulia Volkova Solo Project"...

Old 02-08-2010, 13:51   #412
Martian Eyes

Offtop:
Quote:
And, Argos, I hope I'm wrong, then. I hope I'm wrong about others, too, like little_polar_bear. It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully.
I don't know what you mean exactly. Aileen and I explained with many arguments and without personal insults toward Lena, what we think about the Katina project and how they handle certain critical points without being mean. If I remember correctly, lately I was even more 'spiteful' towards Yulya than her.

On the other hand there is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505
This woman is just sick and crazy!
Fuglya
That's of course not spiteful, but wisely critisizing Yulya. May it be that you are a bit biased, even a little bit blind on one eye?

Old 02-08-2010, 19:54   #413
Trust no1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material.
@ Talyubittu: This is a direct quote by you on the Lena Katina Solo Project thread.

Quote:
As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.
Maybe you should try to make your mind up before posting.

Old 02-08-2010, 22:09   #414
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
@ Talyubittu: This is a direct quote by you on the Lena Katina Solo Project thread.

Maybe you should try to make your mind up before posting.
xxxxxxx xxxxx. Maybe you should read EVERYTHING said before posting. Do not try to make me look like an idiot because I will come back faster than gentile warts and eat you. My non-hacked up-bits-and-pieces quote that you mutilated WAS:

Quote:
As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

AND
:

Quote:
Because. You're missing the entire point that Lena should be establishing herself as Lena Katina. Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.
Read the entire thing next time. Because now you look like an even bigger xxxxx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
Shes new. She doesn't have enough material. She got shows. What she is supposed to perform if the album material is not ready? Although I agree covering other artists than tatu would be more favorable option.
If the album has 12 songs, then she should be performing more than six of her own. She's had over a year, her album should be ready to perform live. If not, I have already lost faith in this project.

Argos: I censored your post. Can we agree that we don't use insults and foul language on this forum?

Last edited by Argos; 02-08-2010 at 22:51.

Old 02-08-2010, 22:54   #415
Trust no1

Talyubittu

My quote from the previous page:

Your quote from this page:

Now I would like you to point out where I "hacked up and mutilated" the quote. When you can't, I want you to apologise to me for calling me an idiot. At no time have I ever insulted you personally in either of the threads and your unwarranted attack on me is completely out of order.

Old 02-08-2010, 22:56   #416
Martian Eyes

Just a little reminder from moderator's side: There is no need for personal offense in the posts. Let your opinions talk for themselves. Debasement of other users doesn't make any argument more valid. Thank you!

Old 02-08-2010, 22:57   #417
Trust no1

Argos

Thank you.

Old 02-08-2010, 23:49   #418
Участник

This is Yulia’s thread and she is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Do not try to make me look like an idiot
Too late to see all your post, Talyubittu, but that bit is hilarious.

Old 03-08-2010, 00:00   #419
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
This is Yulia’s thread and she is great.
Amen to that. So let's try to stay on topic from now on!

Old 03-08-2010, 08:50   #420
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
Talyubittu

My quote from the previous page:

Your quote from this page:

Now I would like you to point out where I "hacked up and mutilated" the quote. When you can't, I want you to apologise to me for calling me an idiot. At no time have I ever insulted you personally in either of the threads and your unwarranted attack on me is completely out of order.

First off, it's not that quote because obviously - nothing is different. And you are mutilating the quote by manipulating it to a wording that means what you would like it to mean instead of reading the text that goes on as a continuous thought. Perhaps you should actually look at the quote that you know you only quoted part of? - I wouldn't bitch about you mutilating my quote if quite obviously they are the same.

The quote in question, if you are still confused - is this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu
Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.
Of course if you only take the first part of that post and situate it next to the other, it's going to look like a huge contradiction. Obviously, that is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB
Too late to see all your post, Talyubittu, but that bit is hilarious.
You're 40, unmarried and busy worshiping Yulia to the point that you find trying to insult me is some sort of fanfare as punishment for my blatant expression of the truth. That is the only thing that is hilarious here.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread