Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

::counterpart for the slavic thread:: Spanish Talkers!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-06-2003, 01:45   #41
blah

darje - thanks for correcting me! hey, i'm not as good at spanish as i am with english... after all, it's my secondary language at uni, so patience...
Old 24-06-2003, 02:06   #42
Прохожий

Send a message via ICQ to hldoensg
Oye Darje, no es mala onda, pero creo que Killaqueen escribмo bien su parte no hay porque corregirla, creo que lo hizo muy bien. In english: I think Killaqueen wrote her part correctly, there's no need of correcting her, she did it well.

She wrote:

smilie faces: si, el rumano es, despues de todo, un idioma de origen latino, asi que es normal que tenga cosas en comun con las otras lenguas... la cosa que es specifica en cuanto al rumano es la influencia eslavica... como para el espanol fue la influencia de los arabes.

Solo se equivoco al escribir specifica = especмfica, solo eso. Lo de arabes y todo eso esta bien. She only wrote in the wrong way the word especмfica.
Old 24-06-2003, 03:48   #43
in my brain

Send a message via ICQ to XSpex
hldoensg, No viste el mensaje original de KillaQueen, el que darje corrigio. Ahora el mensaje que ves ya ha sido editado por Killa para aсadir las correciones.

and yes, the word is "especifica", no "specifica"
~~~~~~~~~~~
pain and suffering in various tempos
Old 24-06-2003, 03:58   #44
Mujahedin

Send a message via ICQ to Dent
puedo entrenar mi espaсol aquн? hehehe desculpame yo hablo un horrible "portuсol". Y yo no conozco muchos amigos espanхles o quй hablan espaсol. Yo hablй de la maneira cierta?

Cya

Dent
Old 24-06-2003, 04:46   #45
Прохожий

Send a message via ICQ to hldoensg
XSpex.

Oops!!! tienes toda la razтn y pues es obvio que no lo vi, pero de todas maneras no le ayudaron a corregir bien, porque se les fue una palabra.

Especмficamente, specifica, hehe.
Old 24-06-2003, 05:24   #46
Harrumph.

¬¬ Bueno, bueno... errores de la vida... :P
Old 24-06-2003, 14:13   #47
blah

OK, people, i shall correct that one too... geez... *not writing in spanish again*
Old 25-06-2003, 14:29   #48
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Hello again spanish talking folks!

I was wondering if any of you spanish talkers understand portugese as well. Maybe I'm mystaken, but those two languages sound similar to me. The reason why I'm asking is because there is a verse in the Frank Sinatra's version of the song "The Girl From Ipanema", that is sung by another guy in a langauge that sounds to me like Brazilian or something (so portugese). Don't know, maybe it's spanish, I can't make the distinction very well.

I was wondering if any of you might have a clue what this verses might mean (I know it by heart for years, just by intonation and I don't understand a word ):

Olha que coisa mais linda, Mais cheia de graзa, Й ela menina, Que vem que passa
Num doce balanзo, caminho do mar
Moзa do corpo dourado, Do sol de Ipanema, O seu balanзado й mais que um poema
Й a coisa mais linda que eu jб vi passar
Ah, porque estou tгo sozinho, Ah, porque tudo й tгo triste, Ah, a beleza que existe
A beleza que nгo й sу minha, Que tambйm passa sozinha
Ah, se ela soubesse, Que quando ela passa, O mundo sorrindo se enche de graзa
E fica mais lindo, Por causa do amor
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 25-06-2003 at 15:03.
Old 28-06-2003, 01:39   #49
Mujahedin

"Look what a beautiful thing, full of grace, she is a girl, who comes who pass
In a sweet balance, path of the sea
Girl of the golden body, from Ipanemaґs sun, your swing is more then a poem
Itґs the most beautiful thing iґd already see pass
Ah, because im so alone, ah, because everything is so sad, ah, the beauty that exists
The beauty thatґs not only mine, who also pass alone
Ah, if she knew, that when she pass, the world smiling gets full of grace
and gets more beautiful, because of love"

Hope my translation was good hehehe.

Cya

Dent
Old 28-06-2003, 02:10   #50
pie crust

*No comprendo*
That's pretty much all I know
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 28-06-2003, 02:57   #51
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Dent: Obrigado !!! (I hope I wrote this right)

Now I finally know what it means... after 5 years. The lyrics are very beautiful I must say.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 28-06-2003, 03:08   #52
Mujahedin

De nada, freddie

heheh

Cya

Dent
Old 01-07-2003, 03:33   #53
..laissez faire..

Send a message via AIM to smilie faces Send a message via Yahoo to smilie faces
Eo no falo portugueis

pero si suenan parecido.. supongo que si me avientan en medio de brasil o de portugal sobrevivo :P
Old 04-07-2003, 19:17   #54
Just say maybe

Buna Ziua!

Soy en Madrid. Es fantбstico, sн, sн. Mi curso a eсsayar inglйs comenzу al lunes. Hoy estoy muy cansado, trabajo mas que 12 horas en una dнa. La la la. Pero, es muy bueno y aprendo mucho espaсol. Y algъn Romano! Era mi 'idioma desconocido' para mн saber lo que estб como ser un estudiante del idioma.

їEs una cosa mala que he corrido a un cafй del internet de saber quй t.A.T.u. hacen? Me siento en la obscuridad.

I love this Spanish keyboard, by the way, it makes life so much more simple. б й н у ъ с... la la la... їVio tu cuбn facil que erб?

Amor para vosotros. La revedere!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 04-07-2003, 23:30   #55
Harrumph.

smilie faces, "eu", not "eo".

freddie, yes, portuguese and spanish are similar but are far from being the same. My mom hates portuguese (she says is badly-spelled spanish; then again, she also says german is badly-spelled english -_- So limited to three languages, my mom...). I only know bits and pieces of portuguese but that's because I have the luck to land in Sao Paulo every time I go to Uruguay, where my family resides.

Spanish itself is a language with a thousand little dialects in it. The way in which an uruguayan speaks is diferent from an argentinan. An argentinan doesn't speak the same spanish a peruvian does. A peruvian hardly understands a mexican, and northern mexicans hate the way in which southern mexicans speak. And don't get me started on spanish from Miami. :P I have the luck to understand both Uruguayan and Mexican spanish, from all over my country. The little portuguese I speak, it sounds funny when it comes out from my mouth. :P
Old 05-07-2003, 02:08   #56
Mujahedin

Quote:
Spanish itself is a language with a thousand little dialects in it. The way in which an uruguayan speaks is diferent from an argentinan. An argentinan doesn't speak the same spanish a peruvian does. A peruvian hardly understands a mexican, and northern mexicans hate the way in which southern mexicans speak. And don't get me started on spanish from Miami. :P I have the luck to understand both Uruguayan and Mexican spanish, from all over my country. The little portuguese I speak, it sounds funny when it comes out from my mouth. :P
You remembered me a funny thing. Here iґm starting a spanish course and me and my classmates always gets confused on how to speak the LL like in LLAMAR, if its with L sound or J sound, since both are correct but we always forget this and when we speak one of those ways we always correct it thinking they are wrong. Without counting that it seems 70% of the words change on every spanish talking country. Itґs very confusing. ehehe

Cya

Dent
Old 07-07-2003, 03:56   #57
Участник

Es cierto, chilangos!! jaja no te creas Darje, yo no tengo nada en contra de ellos es sуlo la fama. Por cierto muy buena idea, yo tambiйn espero poder ayudar a alguien con su espaсol
ReplyPost New Thread