Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Playing THE guitar with t.U.T.a...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 17:47   #41
Bitchka

well Miss D im none of your choices... ok, I guess #4 ... but really.... I had a tennis raquet ... and... umm.... i pretended its my guitar... and I had very good moves.. really ... even moved my fingers 'sort of properly' and all... but beyond that... I am very musically impared! blaaaaaaaah
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 12-04-2004, 18:11   #42
we shout

Cools ... go get one .. well you have everything .. mic, computer and sony handycam .. that will be very useful and fun .. you can be a super model here ... you are left handed right? ..urrgh!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 12-04-2004, 18:15   #43
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Cools ... go get one .. well you have everything .. mic, computer and sony handycam .. that will be very useful and fun .. you can be a super model here ... you are left handed right? ..urrgh!

Why, thank you Miss D! But..... nooooooooooo.. i cant!!! Remember, I cut OFF my finger... and now it doesnt function 100%! Its the middle finger on my left hand... and NO, im not left handed..... so... I can NEVER play guitar anymore... cause I cant bend my finger ..its short.. .and I cant PUSH the strings with it ... and besides.... I am so musically impared its NOT funny!

But sasha has a guitar... harras her ... it even messes her fingernails! hihi and she has very looooooooooooooong and beautiful fingers she was made to play the piano or the violine
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 12-04-2004, 18:36   #44
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk

Why, thank you Miss D! But..... nooooooooooo.. i cant!!! Remember, I cut OFF my finger... and now it doesnt function 100%! Its the middle finger on my left hand... and NO, im not left handed..... so... I can NEVER play guitar anymore... cause I cant bend my finger ..its short.. .and I cant PUSH the strings with it ... and besides.... I am so musically impared its NOT funny!
oh well.. i thought nothing could stop you ... ... hmm.. okay ..we just turn the guitar around so you'll play like left handed play ... why not ... anything else?

Quote:
But sasha has a guitar... harras her ... it even messes her fingernails! hihi and she has very looooooooooooooong and beautiful fingers she was made to play the piano or the violine
harras her? are you sure? LoL ... well I'll be very glad to have one I could refer too .. okay... bring her to me ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 12-04-2004, 18:57   #45
Bitchka

Quote:
... hmm.. okay ..we just turn the guitar around so you'll play like left handed play ... why not
omg, I am impared as right handed, can you imagine what it would be left handed?!?! ?esides I cant imagine switching like that around ... get confused just by thinking of it
Quote:
... anything else?
Ice cream, please?

Quote:
.. okay... bring her to me ..
hihi look up - she's here!

yeah yeah sash, baaaaaaah I really wanna hear now - I cant believe I havent made you play for me yet! I demand! *stomping foot* I'll record you too
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 12-04-2004, 22:08   #46
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
thank you nataku .. okay .. I'll be waiting for you playing guitar recording file then .. sure there will be more .. but I need some feedback too ...

I have a question to all of you : Which one is you?

1. I have a guitar .. its not mine .. but its with me .. sometimes I touch it ..sometimes I took it and dance with it ..I imagined I'm on the stage doing some performance .. but I knew nothing about it. Yes I think its a guitar because it has 6 strings.

2. I know some simple chords... I can play simple songs ..but that is all...

3. I can play guitar .. and I know guitar quite well .. you can ask help from me if you need! P/S: I think I'm better than you denial.

4. I don't have guitar.

im 2. i can play foo fighters everlong on it..but im a lil rusty since i havent touched the guitar in a long time..im too busy and what not...unfortunately
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 13-04-2004, 13:07   #47
we shout

Sasha .. would like to hear you play too .. dont worry .. I won't laugh .. just play anything .. it wont be torturing .. okay .... ..well . we heard you sang PD ..

Quote:
i can play foo fighters everlong on it..
Nataku, ohh .. let me hear you play that song......please....

Cools ... what is "impared" ? ..LoL .. sorry ... i dont know that word .. so I could not respond to it .. LoL .. and was too lazy to find dictionary .. okay .. okay . I go get dictionary now ..

Where is Nath ? she doesnt like that song Piter ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 14-04-2004, 04:38   #48
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work !
I belong to the category number 2....
I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist....
Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....

The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....

I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?

And congratulations for your lessons my Denial! It's great ! Really ! tender kisses

Oh! Sasha!...Yeah! I would like to hear you , too!....and i hope we could play the Denial's tabs together this summer !

And Little QueenBee, you have to train tooo....the guitar chords are very cheap...just the price of some candies ...like that, may be, we could play at 3 , this summer....You, Sasha and I ! it would be so funny !

Tender kisses to everybody , here
Old 14-04-2004, 17:39   #49
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
I'm here Miss Denial!!! indeed, i sent a post yesterday, here, but it didn't work !
I believe you..

Quote:
I belong to the category number 2....
I see..

Quote:
I said a big thank you to you for the partitions, yesterday ....but in fact , i haven't guitar during 15 days so i can't try this new partition::::The poor girl in the clip ! She looks very sad ...send a pm to her Denial and propose to her to be her new guitarist....
hmmm.. PM? how? .. well.. I got her email in my address book mihalchik@ctinet.ru ... heh heh ... been wanting to write .. but I don't know what to say to her ... well ..okay... why not ....maybe I'll write tonight after shower... heh heh .. do you think she would wants me to be her guitarist? LoL .... well .. you heard me play... and she's in Russia ..
....well.. anyway .. I just checked the lyric .. I didn't know that song was sad ..

Quote:
Indeed, the guitarist man is playing all the chords in "arpegias" and then he "beats" the strings with "all the fingers", i think.....
after that La Mia performance... that guy proposed her to marry him .. she said yes .. but not sure if it serious or not ... but you'll always see him in her video ..

Quote:
The difference between you and me when we are playing guitar is that you sing and me not.. so , that's why i don't "mark" or play with the tempo...but i try to follow each words (the rythm of the words..) with the chords...like that i can "hear" the song in my head...
You can try to play like that i you want but....all my musicians friends said to me it was bad to play in a such way ..but i don't care ...i just follow how i feel....

Quote:
I hope you'll send new partitions very, very soon!...May be another Glukoza ?
already prepared! LoL

Song : Vokzal - by Gluk'Oza

The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal_glukoza_tab.htm

* in this tab .. you see "H" ..well I try to follow the song.. it matched with C, but when I try to sing it...alone.. I need to use E. Can someone help to determine what it is?

For the beginner .. there is no "H" in the chords family .. only A,B,C,D,E,F, and G [ 6 letters] ..then you got Am, Bm...[ A minor, B minor ]... A#, B# [ A sharp, B sharp ] ... Ab , Bb.. [ A flat, B flat ].... A7 , B7 [ A seventh, B seventh ].. . bla ..bla ..bla .. and so on ..

The Song:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal.mp3 -3.44MB

The chords:
Have fun!

Btw, Nath .. would like to get your keyboard recording of Sneg and if possible this Vokzal too .. on keyboard .. but I need it in tempo .. LoL .. last time during editing the song PD, I've learned that timing is very important... *hint* .. we're going to produce new singles again !! Let see if this work!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 15-04-2004, 05:08   #50
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
The Tab:
http://www.nichya.net/denial/vokzal_glukoza_tab.htm

* in this tab .. you see "H" ..well I try to follow the song.. it matched with C, but when I try to sing it...alone.. I need to use E. Can someone help to determine what it is?
I think H is B (si)...i have always played it as a "B"...but can't check if it works for this song , right now.... ..if i remember B is enough difficult to play ......
Big kisses and thanks again !

Okay Little Denial, i'll make the 3 songs with keyboard, it's promised....
But i'd get a DOUBLE PROBLEM with "timing"....1/ You have to wait that i come back to Paris...the april 26th....and 2/ .... i have always problems with the tempo....but i'll try to do my best
See you soon Tenderness

Last edited by nath; 15-04-2004 at 05:16.
Old 15-04-2004, 06:08   #51
we shout

B ? oh ..why didn't I try that .. okay i'll try that when I get home. Well.. actually I have electric guitar strings on that wood guitar .. LoL .. just to break the rules ..

okay Nath .. have fun!! don't come back too soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 18-04-2004, 11:30   #52
we shout

http://www.nichya.net/denial/sneg_rehearsal.mp3 [ 2.9 MB ]

nath on keyboard and me on guitar .. during rehearsal .. I just love the background noise effect that make this sound so ..tatuish ..

Ps: would be cool if someone can try to add violin or cello or drum or flute ..or harp .. ot harmonica .. or what ever .. sexaphone ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 18-04-2004 at 11:37.
Old 18-04-2004, 20:56   #53
Участник

Quote:
Ps: would be cool if someone can try .. sexaphone ....
..sexaphone..are you sure ?
....would you mean "sexe at phone "?..... ..hihi..i become "sex..aphone"....in french , "aphone" means "without voice"..

And thanks a lot for your creation work my Denial..the most important thing in the Life is to have always a goal....and we have one now: to improve !

Tenderness,
Old 20-04-2004, 11:12   #54
we shout

its the sexaphone..okay .. I get dictionary ..its a sexophone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
. my Denial..the most important thing in the Life is to have always a goal....and we have one now: to improve !

Tenderness,
Nath ..yes .. to improve .. but.. your music is kind and gentle .. me .. its strenght, force and deadly... this would be really hurt to continue listening... that is why I always sing .. but I beginning to feel it coming....

so..I'll just be working on Piter tonight.... woot woot .. can't wait to get home ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 20-04-2004, 15:14   #55
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
its the sexaphone..okay .. I get dictionary ..its a sexophone..
A new doctionary for Denial maybe? Santa .... where are you??

Okay, the saxophone.

Go ahead, by the way, get the song work with different instruments. It will be fun I think.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 20-04-2004, 18:27   #56
Bitchka

ah hahah then put me in the 'sex-o-phone' players - i can 'play' that

hmmm, well i tried to get sasha to play the guitar for me, but havent gotten too big of results on that hmmmm, practice practice, cause i wanna hear.

and you practice too denial, i wanna hear the intruments version....

..will you accept me as a drummer? well i dont have drums, but i can bang on my pots and pans?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 20-04-2004, 18:28   #57
viva la scientology!

Tatysite band?
I'll play the triangle! or air guitar.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 20-04-2004, 20:51   #58
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
..will you accept me as a drummer? well i dont have drums, but i can bang on my pots and pans?
Sure Cools .. that would be a great idea .. I went to Alanis concert .. so they just use a wooden box ... slaps on it ... use some echo .. than its already a great music instrument .. so you are the drummer .. let see if you are creative this way ... go do something with that rehearsal clip .. LoL ..

And Cirrus .. you too .. I think adding triangle would be a great idea too .. adding some Belochka touch to the song ..

Now we waiting for both of you .. have fun..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 21-04-2004, 08:13   #59
we shout

$in ... for you .. I "sing and play" .. LoL LoL .. hope you like it .. LoL ..

http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_piter.mp3 [ 2.5 MB ]

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 21-04-2004, 10:49   #60
Участник

Quote:
$in ... for you .. I "sing and play" .. LoL LoL .. hope you like it .. LoL ..
http://www.nichya.net/denial/denial_piter.mp3 [ 2.5 MB ]
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!....Bravo!..Bravissimo Little Denial for this record!
Really the guitar is Good!....a lot of emotion feelings inside ! and i always love so much your voice singing...
PS: Olga has found a guitar for me, here...and we are both in a musical creative mood....percussions with the little spoonds and so on...hihi

Last edited by nath; 21-04-2004 at 11:03.
ReplyPost New Thread