Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 23-02-2004, 14:40   #141
Участник

hey

Hey, atleast they are not like one of those phony artists who say they luv their fans all the time!!!! I'm sure Lena and Yulia, luv having fans but atleast they are original and don't act like a lot of the pop artists out there who try too hard all the time to please everybody at the expense of themselves.

They have lives too. They aren't just stars.

I'm sure in most cases, they would have luved to attend an award show and probably have gone! But there are days where I'm sure one of them or both of them are too depressed to go, (which is what Yulia said) and why should she go if she doesn't want to? Isn't it more sincere that she decided to stay back. Lena wanted to go so she did.

Old 23-02-2004, 14:47   #142
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
good to hear that anything is cleared now ...

thx for sunny poison for the explanation
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism

Old 23-02-2004, 15:35   #143
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Thanks for the report sunny poison!!!

hm..one reason why I started being a tatu fan was that they didnt smile and grin because it was their job and they had to. They only smiled when they really feeled like it. That made them more likeable for me. Yulia not going because of their current situation, it being valentines day and her not feeling like it is in my opinion better than her being there and bitching right and left. Or wearing that hypocrite grin of everything is ok when it's not that I absolutly hate on anybody.

Ivan's present is totally disturbing *shudders* thank god I dont get presents like that. I think I'd prefer not getting anything from him rather than a picture of himself.

I would like to know what lena gave her. *ponders*

How many episodes are going to be aired?

Honestly I think that those two last episodes sounded better than some of the first ones. Cause one could actually see Lena and/or Yulia in there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 23-02-2004, 15:46   #144
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
How many episodes are going to be aired?
It was planned to make 20 episodes, but apparently they've given up on that. STS has a 13th episode scheduled saturday 28 at 23:00 but nothing for sunday. So i guess this is the end.

Quote:
Honestly I think that those two last episodes sounded better than some of the first ones. Cause one could actually see Lena and/or Yulia in there.
Agreed, Ivan has had much more screen time than Y&L, he obviously thought that the show was about *him*.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 23-02-2004, 17:12   #145
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
Lux, ... Katya ? ... I thought its Lena ??? I dont think its Katya .. is it? no .. I think its Lena .. its Lena voice ..
Of course it's Lena. I have heard Katya's voice and it has nothing to do with Lena's.

This is definitely Lena singing.

That soft, soothing voice...

Old 23-02-2004, 17:22   #146
motylik

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
It was planned to make 20 episodes, but apparently they've given up on that. STS has a 13th episode scheduled saturday 28 at 23:00 but nothing for sunday. So i guess this is the end.
hm..maybe I would be sadder bout this message if I had acutally seen more than just ten mintues of the RS.

I *love* Lena's voice in Squirrel that woman's amazing
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 23-02-2004, 19:41   #147
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
apparently listening to belochka on low volume at 4 in the morning induces hallucinatory hearing of katya's voice, which i've not heard yet. i like the song but .. eh

she didnt want to expend the effort to show up for an appearance. she decided to stay behind because going would've been more of a hassle...on valentine's day..
i guess i can't blame yulia because what I would've down is different than what she did.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 23-02-2004, 20:40   #148
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
Huh. That's pretty much what I've been saying. It's not out of a lack of respect for their fans they considered not going, but because of the situation they are in right now. I personally understand their reluctance to spend 20 hrs on a plane (and it wasn't for a concert this time, it was for a 30 second walk onto a stage) just to put up a happy facade and "play nice" in a situation that must be very frustrating for them, and Lena's statement that "she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake" speaks volumes here. Lena showed up anyway and made many fans really happy, but I wouldn't have held it against her if she had stayed in Moscow as well.
Hm, I agree with this.

Old 23-02-2004, 20:52   #149
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
Lena's statement that "she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake" speaks volumes here.
Which is why, in the light of this statement, we should probably stop all voting for t.A.T.u. for the time being and wait for a clearer situation, because right now, we are in fact voting for the people who own the name t.A.T.u. and ruined her life, not Lena.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 21:09   #150
motylik

haku, honestly Im voting for Lena and not for the people who own the name. *shakes head* honestly I can be mighty negative but you beat me.

and you dont believe what rubish *I* say when mad or in the mood lena obviously was judging from her statement..Honestly if you stop voting than you completly undermine everything she did..you anhilate the effor *she* put in flying to the awards alone. She obviously wanted us to know that she does care whether we vote or not. You completly ignored her actions and interpreted her words in a way that is beyond me.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 21:38   #151
Участник

Thanks for both reports sunny poison

and yesh!...gotta wait...for March 14th!...weґll see...

Old 23-02-2004, 22:14   #152
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
you anhilate the effor *she* put in flying to the awards alone.
I have nothing against Lena, quite the contrary.

What i mean is that from what we get in the RS, Lena and Yulia are no longer t.A.T.u. What's the point in voting for an award when we're not sure that it's actually Lena and Yulia who will get it? It may be two other girls who took their place or Ivan alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 22:23   #153
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
What's the point in voting for an award when we're not sure that it's actually Lena and Yulia who will get it? It may be two other girls who took their place or Ivan alone.
The band still exists, am I right? Aren't Y&L's lawyers still negotiating with Neformat?

Old 23-02-2004, 22:47   #154
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
The band still exists, am I right? Aren't Y&L's lawyers still negotiating with Neformat?
Well, theoritically the band still exists, but L&Y refuse to cooperate with Ivan anymore. From what i understand, the name, the songs, everything belong to Ivan, so if he wants to hire new girls or simply end the project, he can do it.
In any case, i think there is very little chance that L&Y are going to be able to keep the name. And do they really want to? I'm not so sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-02-2004, 04:20   #155
Участник

. . . I was just wondering. Will we ever see them kiss again? Will there ever be another display of affection toward each other? There seems to be so many things that are behind them now.

Old 24-02-2004, 05:02   #156
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
thank you for the report sunny poison.
glad to know that yulia had good times on her birthday

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
Yulia said the last drop was Ivan saying they shouldn't care about fans. That if they think about what fans want, they won't achieve anything. And Yulia couldn't understand who they were working for then. So she said: 'when he said that, I understood there was nothing to talk about with this guy. I just stood up and went away. it was useless to argue with him'.
Quote:
but Yulia interrupts him saying something like: 'I always worried about him. He became someone really important for us in these 3 years. He was different then. And I need to thank him for what he did... HE made us to be who we are now. He gave us that USA success. And it's a pity that this all happens now'
Yulia's dad: But is wasn't only HIM. lots of other ppl were around and THEY made this project successful... Kiper, Lyonya, Galoyan...
Yulia: But all ideas were HIS. Yeah... Kiper wrote that line... Galoyan wrote the music... but HE did everything. He chose the songs, made all those actions... This BOOM was created by him...
:: comparison statement mode on ::
very humanly and a grateful person ..
:: comparison statement mode off ::

Quote:
The administration of Pekin hotel asked Ivan to leave the studio before 1st march, so the show as it is came to it finish line mansky writes.

Amen.

what happen to y&l? it said that she celebrate it w/ family and close friends .. isnt lena a close friend?
i recall this happen on october 4th also ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"

Last edited by febrika; 24-02-2004 at 05:09.

Old 24-02-2004, 05:17   #157
viva la scientology!

Quote:
it said that she celebrate it w/ family and close friends .. isnt lena a close friend?
Maybe...but she's also a co-worker...and sometimes it's nice to just be with 'your' people, you know? She's spent so much time with Lena anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 24-02-2004, 05:29   #158
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
haku - by that logic we shouldn't have ever bought tatu merchandise cause it was ivan who got most of the money right? it doesn't matter who owns the name, does it? lena and yulia are tatu until they are replaced.

i don't know about many of you, but i am familiar with this news of t.A.T.u. no longer existing only indirectly, i.e. through the forum. i dont have time to stay in touch with every bit of tatu information so it's difficult to believe any of this. it just all seems very ridiculous, to believe. i havent seen the last few episodes and i can't really have an honest reaction about the situation.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 24-02-2004, 07:01   #159
motylik

Ill vote for them as long as I dont get an official information that lena and yulia aren't tatu anymore. *nods* that's what Ill do. Cause even if they are fighting it doesn't mean that they have already broken up.

haku I kind understand how you mean your logic but I still feel like your undermining Lena's message with it. *shrugs* she obviously wanted and wants us to vote.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-02-2004, 16:31   #160
tATu - Fan

Until there's an official statement that Y/L are not tATu anymore I'll vote for them.

Besides I think that both wanna stay tATu - Yulia's "mi tATu, mi tATu" and the fact that both of them obviously feel responsibility to their fans, as Lena went to the MTV Asia Awards and as Yulia said on her birthday.
But they want tATu without Ivan.
On some level I regret that he obviously isn't able to work anymore as he did in the first years of tATu.