Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

sexual preferences....

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 22:38   #1
keep 'em guessing

sexual preferences....

well, i am sure that we are all aware of the fact that there are persons on this mb that have different sexual preferences.

so i was wondering, if you guys aren't too shy, would you tell me which gender you prefer, and maybe a little more if you want.

thanx (i just love this smiley!)
Old 09-10-2003, 22:54   #2
a kind of fresh madness

Well, it seems like we've had tonnes of threads similar to this one but I'll respond anyway cos I'm always interested to know where people stand on this issue.
I'm female and I'm gay (I hate the word "lesbian"). I've known this since I was about 16 years old but I only 'came out' in February of this year. I didn't plan to come out when I did - it's sounds stupid but it just kinda happened - but I'm really glad I did. In fact, part of me wishes I'd come out sooner.
Since I came out it seems like a whole new world sorta opened up for me. I'm not really part of it - I still live in the middle of nowhere so I don't get to go to gay clubs and bars - but I have found out that I'm not the only gay person I know and that's been a great comfort to me. When I was a teenager in school I felt like I was the only one dealing with these feelings, yet since I came out I've found that there were at least 4 other people in my year-group that are gay and I'm now in pretty close contact with all of them, although I don't get to see them often cos they don't live here anymore.
I still feel that being the way I am has made life a lot more complicated then it otherwise would have been. All my straight friends are in relationships but I'm still single - when you live in a tiny, small-minded, backwards little town it's impossible to find someone who feels the way I do. I'm hoping to move to the city within the next few months and I'm hoping against hope that I'll be able to find a girl there who'll be able to put up with me! I'm not holding my breath though - after you've been alone for 21 years you have to consider the possibility that there's probably something wrong with you and the situation could be permanent.
Anyway, it sucks being single and it sucks being an outsider cos you're the anomaly in a town full of "normal" people, but I keep going anyway. There's nothing else for it.

"The only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right."
- The Ataris
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 09-10-2003, 23:09   #3
iMod

Let me think...

Ok, i prefer girls, preferably young, petite, curvy, with red hair.

That was already the case before Tatu, the first time i saw Lena i fell off my chair!

Edit
Quote:
i'm kinda confused, you see i am not 100% sure of everyone's gender. so could you guys post that as well for me please?
*Tries his best manly voice* I'm a man! *cough*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 09-10-2003 at 23:38.
Old 09-10-2003, 23:13   #4
Участник

I like boys and girls, although it usually goes in phases.

You sound like a pretty lovable sort to me, Mossopp, and I think (I hope) that you could find that your life will really turn around when you move somewhere new.
Old 09-10-2003, 23:29   #5
keep 'em guessing

okay, one more thing:
i'm kinda confused, you see i am not 100% sure of everyone's gender. so could you guys post that as well for me please?

thanx
Old 09-10-2003, 23:37   #6
Quality Control

Quote:
i prefer girls, preferably young
LOL! Act your age..heh

Well me likeys all kinds of the female variety.. Back in the day I had highish standards..but having them doesn't always get you where you wanna be traveling, so I lost that trait..

Although now I must say after observing the Volchonok..All my prefrences are f*cked up The longshot comparisons are just wrong and the obsession isn't doing much to help that either

Oh well, there is always next year..
Old 10-10-2003, 01:55   #7
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
before everyone starts throwing labels around i'd like to clarify a few ... recently learned

polysexual - more than one sex.
monosexual - one sex.
pansexual - sex.

heterosexual - equated with 'straight' which is not accurate.
homosexual - carries a negative connotation in society, and is equated with one sex.
bisexual - implies two genders, which isn't true at all, the most un-pc.

which do i prefer? i don't know right now....ok, guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 10-10-2003, 02:14   #8
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
hmmmm...
im a gril who happens to like a girl...just kike mossopp i dnt like to be called lesbian of butch or dyke....
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 10-10-2003, 02:46   #9

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Well, I'm a guy - and straight. I used to think I liked blondes, but now Lena has totally changed my perspective on girls - Yay for red hair!! Like I said s/w else, every redhead I see these days, I think of Lena.

But even though I am heterosexual, I do know people close to me who are gay. And apparently (I'm not positive), there's at least a couple gay/lesbian classmates of mine. So b/c of this, I am very open to G/L/B's, and would not hesitate to defend any of these classmates if somebody started saying bad things about them. I have a bumper sticker (but its not on my car b/c I'm not the only one that drives it) that says "I'm straight, not narrow". If it was my car only, then that would be there - right next to the t.A.T.u. sticker and the blue and yellow equal rights sticker.

By the way, Red Hot Chili Peppers has "dyke" in the lyrics for "By The Way" (pun intended). Am I right in thinking that is demeaning? Do any of you les...oh sorry Mossopp...homosexual females not mind that?

"Kiss that dyke, you know you want to hold one" - well, if you mean Lena when you say "one", we might have a deal...

Last edited by ypsidan04; 10-10-2003 at 03:43.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:50   #10
no....

this might sound weird...
but i'd just rather not HAVE a preference. Or deal with such things. I'd rather just be without those weird sexual preferences, ideas, ambitions, and etc.

The term is called Asexual. I just don't care, i don't need a girlfriend, nor do i want a girlfriend nor a boyfriend. I'd rather just have FRIENDS.

If i did have to chose though, i'd say a girlfriend. There's NOWAY i could see myself deeply involved with another guy. I prefer girls for friends, cause i think i relate more to girls... since, i was practically raised by a group of female nurses and my mom. I didn't have many male influences when i was really little.

So... did that make anysense?
Old 10-10-2003, 03:13   #11
Harrumph.

I'm one BIG BAD UGLY LESBIAN. You know? Dyke?

*Coughs.*
Old 10-10-2003, 03:54   #12
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
I'm female. I'm straight. But if Yulia were to walk into my room right now and ask me out, I would seriously consider taking a walk on the other side Only for Yulia
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 10-10-2003, 03:58   #13
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
If i did have to chose though, i'd say a girlfriend. There's NOWAY i could see myself deeply involved with another guy. I prefer girls for friends, cause i think i relate more to girls... since, i was practically raised by a group of female nurses and my mom. I didn't have many male influences when i was really little.

So... did that make anysense?

That's CRAZY thegurgi!

I felt the same way! I grew up without my dad (or any male influence) and a loner. The idea of relationships - girl/guy - didn't mean anything. I just didn't really care for a while. True, I could NEVER see myself with a guy because girls, i dunno, just easier to get along with and really be attracted to. And much prettier. But there was a time when having a girlfriend / boyfriend weren't too different - it was the idea of being with "someone." It didn't matter who. I just didn't want it.

I'm different now. I like the ladies! I can't see myself with a guy. It's be too wierd and just not for me. But I think being "anti-sexual" for a while helped me understand the similarities of being straight or gay. I'd say that most straight people (around here in redneck Georgia) think that being gay is disguting and a sin. But I feel it's just being attracted to a certain kind of person, and men just don't do it for me.

raven ryuu, Yulia does have the strange power to change orientation. It wouldn't make you gay. It would make me jealous.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:17   #14
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus

raven ryuu, Yulia does have the strange power to change orientation. It wouldn't make you gay. It would make me jealous. [/b]
True dat!! Yulia is an enchanting force, and she cannot be ignored!

There's several people in my family that are homosexual, and bisexual. I grew up thinking that this is normal. It was only in school where I learned that "straight" is "normal"
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 10-10-2003, 04:18   #15
Caterfly's

Send a message via AIM to Bitty2002
I would say that I spent most of my life Asexual. Like the gurgi and cirrus. I am female by the way. However, I just sort of accepted the conventional straight path. I never searched for a relationship, but when I thought of the possibility of a relationship with anyone in the future, it was always male.

Then there was Tatu...ahhh. I wasn't really closed-minded rather than just ignorant. Like I said I never searched for relationships, therefore I had no need to really question my sexuality. But when I saw ATTSS vid, I was like, hmmm, that seems nice, lol. Once again I wasn't really "searching"...but let's say my eyes were opened very widely, I had fun checking out girls...I had never checked out anyone before.

So I found that I was more attracted to girls than guys...but I couldn't accept this really as a future possibility (at this point, now of course I have, since I am with a girl). So I still had to make myself "like" guys. I definitely know I am sexually attracted to guys, but don't have any desire to be in a relationship with one.

Then I met my fiance Daphne. We both joke about how we were both Asexual before each other. So now, to avoid any conventional labels, we created our own. I am Daphsexual, she is Brittsexual. Quite simple really.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:36   #16
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Some would argue that I'm asexual. Which makes me inconceivably amused. But anyway. I'm female and more preferable to the boys. The concept of me being in a relationship with a girl is far-fetched to nil. Not impossible, but so improbable that it wouldn't even be worth it to contemplate about. (I'm so straight, I'd beat rulers at making lines. ...Or something like that. I don't know.)

However, for now, I guess I would be more asexual than not. I'm simply not interested in having a relationship with anyone. I'm not barring the possibility, because if it happens, it'll happen. But as far as I know now, I don't have the time for it, nor do I have the need for it.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 10-10-2003, 06:02   #17
ROCK FOR LIGHT

I like girls sexually. I took some test and it said that I'm 29% gay. I guess that could be about right. I can find men attractive, but not at all in a sexual way... more of a romantic way if that makes sense. I could definately not imagine any kind of sexual activity with a man though. I've given it considerable thought with a completely open mind and it's just not for me. Not even with Morrissey

I guess I'm not a really sexual person though. My relationships are definitely few and far between, and I'm not really bothered by this.
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you

Last edited by Disengage; 10-10-2003 at 06:11.
Old 10-10-2003, 06:36   #18
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
I guess I'm somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Make sense?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 10-10-2003, 06:44   #19
Chaser

Quote:
Originally posted by Disengage
I like girls sexually. I took some test and it said that I'm 29% gay. I guess that could be about right. I can find men attractive, but not at all in a sexual way... more of a romantic way if that makes sense. I could definately not imagine any kind of sexual activity with a man though. I've given it considerable thought with a completely open mind and it's just not for me. Not even with Morrissey

I guess I'm not a really sexual person though. My relationships are definitely few and far between, and I'm not really bothered by this.
29% gay!?!? What...... what does that mean!?!? What tests were you taking!?!?!
Anyway, I would have to say that I am, for the most part, attracted to guys. Although, I've had a girlfriend in the past. I can understand why girls would want to be with other girls. It's like.... they understand you and your feelings more. I don't know how to explain my preference now. If anything, I would call myself an "E.C.S." Experimenting College Student, trying to figure things out.

Last edited by Dees; 10-10-2003 at 07:09.
Old 10-10-2003, 07:07   #20
ROCK FOR LIGHT

Re: 29% gay!?!? What...... what does that mean!?!? What tests were you taking!?!?!

I think the point of the test was to show that sexuality isn't as cut and dry as it is commonly made out to be, and its very rare for someone to be 100% straight or gay. Sexuality is more complicated than that. It was a while ago and I don't really remember the questions, but I think I actually stumbled upon it on a t.A.T.u. board
~~~~~~~~~~~
as sick as i am, i would never be you
ReplyPost New Thread