Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

U.S. Soldiers used as propaganda.....the horrors of WAR...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-03-2003, 16:27   #21
thE Puppetmaster

War is man's way of separating the weak from the strong, it's our way of cleaning out the gene pool a bit. The armament companies make money, and everybody's happy as long as the money keeps on rolling in. Fuel the fires, boys, fuel the f***ing fire...
Old 30-03-2003, 16:39   #22
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by Silenced Sonix
War is man's way of separating the weak from the strong, it's our way of cleaning out the gene pool a bit.
The problem is thatt he ones with best genes die first.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 30-03-2003, 22:22   #23
thE Puppetmaster

If they had the best genes, they would be the generals, not the grunts.
Old 30-03-2003, 22:32   #24
Участник

And I thought I was cynical.
Old 31-03-2003, 11:50   #25
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by Silenced Sonix
If they had the best genes, they would be the generals, not the grunts.
Not necessary. Generals are hardly the strongest, fastest and ones with fastest reflexes in the armed forces.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
Old 10-04-2003, 20:47   #26
Новенький

I agree on some points people tend to get what the real policy of this war is. 1 the U.S. is the only wourld superpower and we get the resposobility of policing the wourld. 2 we are part of NATO and must meet an defend the policies of the other member nations and thats what brings us the the point Iraq has CBN cemical nuculer Bioliogical weapons. But he does not have the missles to deliver them long distances but he will evetually even then he does not pose a threat to the U.S. but he will pose one to are allies Turkey Italy Russa Isrial and even France evetually so we are tring to stop a mess before it becomes a dasaster. and not just that there is still the treat of terrorism all over the wourld and many people would love to see the weapons used on the U.S. and even our allies
Old 10-04-2003, 23:55   #27
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by Fossil_12000
I agree on some points people tend to get what the real policy of this war is. 1 the U.S. is the only wourld superpower and we get the resposobility of policing the wourld.
No. Might doesn't make right.

Quote:

2 we are part of NATO and must meet an defend the policies of the other member nations and thats what brings us the the point
Even if NATO members Germany, France and Belgium disagree?

Quote:

Iraq has CBN cemical nuculer Bioliogical weapons.
And your proof is? None were found and they weren't used.

Quote:

But he does not have the missles to deliver them long distances but he will evetually even then he does not pose a threat to the U.S. but he will pose one to are allies Turkey Italy Russa Isrial and even France evetually so we are tring to stop a mess before it becomes a dasaster.
Funny thing how European countries don't think this way. But then again US knows best, doesn't it?

Quote:

and not just that there is still the treat of terrorism all over the wourld and many people would love to see the weapons used on the U.S. and even our allies
You do know that none of the 11.9. attackers came from Iraq? And that OBL called Hussein an idiot and that their policies are very different?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-04-2003, 17:28   #28
Новенький

Angry Why I Think France dicited not to fight

I have a theroy of why France dicited not to fight

France in i belive 1982 helped build reactors in Iraq and i also belive helped with there CBN programs. so to the point if you were France would you want to push a war that you may have helped start. Dont get me wrong i beleve in helping 3 wourld nations that are wanting to better them selves but i dont belive you should help dictatoish nations because for one if he gets mad at a nation, preson, religon anything he would have the resources of a nation a his disposal so basiclly complete power

so why did France help them i dont know i would love some input

what do you think
Quote:
i would rather have a German divison in front of me than a French regment behind me
Old 11-04-2003, 18:50   #29
Santa's bodyguard

Re: Why I Think France dicited not to fight

Quote:

France in i belive 1982 helped build reactors in Iraq and i also belive helped with there CBN programs. so to the point if you were France would you want to push a war that you may have helped start. Dont get me wrong i beleve in helping 3 wourld nations that are wanting to better them selves but i dont belive you should help dictatoish nations because for one if he gets mad at a nation, preson, religon anything he would have the resources of a nation a his disposal so basiclly complete power

Oh, and US had clean hands in Iran-Iraq war, right? Like giving substantial aid to Iraqis after they gassed Kurds in 1988, giving Iraqis sattelite intel about Iranian positions, blaiming Iran for Iraqi attacks on tankers, tolerating Iraqi use of gas. but hey, those were just Iranian embassy-taking scum, so who cares, right?

Quote:

so why did France help them i dont know i would love some input

what do you think
Money? Influnce?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-04-2003, 19:22   #30
Новенький

The fact of the matter is that the U.S. got evolved in Iran Iraq war. first let go back to ww2 the U.S. gave aid to Russa the U.S. were never really on speeking terms but we worked with them to destroy a bigger treat to the wourld the U.S. help Iraq at the time because of what the Iranean because of human rights violations and i think more like pay back for the hostige thing in 79 and iran is part of the axis of evil
Old 11-04-2003, 19:27   #31
The Chosen ONe

Just to add to this Iraq/Iran thing, the U.S. govt. admited to helping Iraq with weapons "and" they were giving Iran intelligence on Iraq.......so what does this mean?......My opinion, sit back and watch two enemies kill each other...
Old 11-04-2003, 19:54   #32
Новенький

Send a message via ICQ to Laurenz Send a message via AIM to Laurenz Send a message via Yahoo to Laurenz
Re: Why I Think France dicited not to fight

Quote:
very simple reasons
- there is no UN mandate. it is open for discussion whether you really need one, the US decided to go in without one. Advantage: you're not limited by your mandate (like in 1991). Disadvantage: you set a precedent. Now other countries may decided to start a war and ignore the UN.

- it is not their war: they're not attacked. America may argue that they think Saddam has something to do with 9-11, but then, America is not clear what it is doing. If it would have claimed to be revenge 9-11 and tip over Saddam for reasons of aiding OBL, then fine, you won't hear me complain. But America all of a sudden presents itself as liberator of the Iraqi people, and that is sheer nonsense to me. I know people who have fled for the regime, and I'm talking decades ago when the military shot the Iraqian democracy to hell. So, America all of a sudden grew a conscience? I don't think so. So should a country be forced to aid in a war which so clearly has a double agenda? I think not.

Don't be a media zombie and believe everything they show you about France. It is a discussion in France as well on what to do about Iraq. There is a lot going on which we do not see in the media, or sometimes we see things in the media which politics simply deny (like the picture of the Polish special forces aiding the American troops, while the Polish government denies the very existance of such special forces...)
Old 11-04-2003, 20:10   #33
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
The fact of the matter is that the U.S. got evolved in Iran Iraq war. first let go back to ww2 the U.S. gave aid to Russa the U.S. were never really on speeking terms but we worked with them to destroy a bigger treat to the wourld the U.S. help Iraq at the time because of what the Iranean because of human rights violations and i think more like pay back for the hostige thing in 79 and iran is part of the axis of evil
True but:
-Germany invaded SU so Us was helping nation that was attacked, while Iraq invaded Iran so US helped attacker
-SU didn't use chemical weapons, despite Germans being in suburbs of Moscow
-SU never attacked international shiping
-SU didn't attack US warship
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-04-2003, 20:14   #34
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Originally posted by KooReeT
Just to add to this Iraq/Iran thing, the U.S. govt. admited to helping Iraq with weapons "and" they were giving Iran intelligence on Iraq.......so what does this mean?......My opinion, sit back and watch two enemies kill each other...
That isn't exactly true. After Iraqi ofensive was turned back in 1984 US started giving Iraqis satelite photos of Iranian positions (and at that point Iraq started using gas).

US (or more precisely CIA) sold Iran Stinger missiles to raise money to help Contras fighting leftist Sandinista government in Nicaragua (that's why this affair is called Iran-Contra). US Congress forbade any aid to Contras so money had to come from different source. It was also believed that this would help release US hostages held in Lebanon by Hezbollah, which was extensively backed by Iran.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-04-2003, 21:45   #35
Full Circle

Good thread..

It is always interesting reading peoples opinions who I presume are from the West on the East.

What is the latest specualtion on where the US are intending to go next ?

Well after all they are on a hat-trick ?!?!?

Old 11-04-2003, 22:13   #36
The Dream is Over, :~(

Many speculations as to why the US is attacking Iraq.
Some say it is for oil, while other say it is to liberate the Iraqis.
I think this argument is worthy of some consideration:
http://www.feasta.org/documents/papers/oil1.htm

I'm pro-war, not because I think the US is right in this or anything but because they will be toppling a dictator in the end.
But knowing how the US gov't intervene in other countries, I just hope to God they were serious about restructuring Iraq.
We all know what happened the last time America tried to liberate a country:
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/20.../index_np.html

Quote:
What is the latest specualtion on where the US are intending to go next ?
I hear Syria.

Last edited by PowerPuff Grrl; 12-04-2003 at 01:15.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:45   #37
Участник

Heh heh

By my estimation, since the war started, the 24 hour cable networks, in conjunction with their military analysts, have droped more than 30 megatons of precision-guided manure on the american people.
Old 12-04-2003, 15:51   #38
Full Circle

Talking bgirlnikki

LOL ....
"precision-guided manure" has been dropped everywhere..
please tread carefully..
Old 12-04-2003, 23:56   #39
5-5-5

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! LMOA!

Good one nikki!
Old 13-04-2003, 02:23   #40
Участник

Re: Heh heh

Quote:
Originally posted by bgirlnikki
By my estimation, since the war started, the 24 hour cable networks, in conjunction with their military analysts, have droped more than 30 megatons of precision-guided manure on the american people.
Much as I'd like to laugh at this, its just way too true to be funny.
ReplyPost New Thread