Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Need For Love...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 21-10-2003, 18:37   #1
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Need For Love...

Where do i begin this endless struggle to find my soul? Oceans drown me in the dilemma of who i am? where am I? Do I belong here? All my life, I wrote love letters for a person that didn't exist, the person who would love me for what I am, the person who would be able to be miles away from me, but never seem to love me less, but love me more. Someone I'd be able to stay all night for, just to make that person smile when they're crying or sad. Someone that would love me without the need to label what we are, or where do we belong, just capable of knowing we are together, and whatever life does to us, we're ok cause we'll be there for each other, we're safe together. I need someone to be able to hear me when I ask them not to be afraid cause I am there, someone who would be able to read my poetry without being scared of what next? Cause we don't know what's next.. we just know.. we're safe together... in search for someone.. people who believe in what i say... and in search for someone like me.. talk to me, I searched all the way, and I wish to find that someone!!
Old 21-10-2003, 19:43   #2
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
you'll find that someone TaTu^HeRo, sooner or later. I still believe that there's someone out there for everybody. Even after a day like today, I still believe. *rubs temples*

*hugs* I've been told a lot of times that that person comes when you least expect it...I still hope that's true.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 22-10-2003, 17:46   #3
we shout

Dear TaTu^HeRo, I wish you...someday .. hopefully soon .. a love as love as you want it... but you have to wait .. because your love so pure and true .. its not just for anyone..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
ReplyPost New Thread