Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

"I Vse Normalno" ["Everything is Fine"] ~ New Song from Podnebesnaya.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:11   #81
no....

What is wrong with you
THIS IS NOT A DEMO !!!!

This is recorded off the show you realise i hope. And this is just them RECORDING THE VOCALS! have none of you watched when artists record such things? They either do it a cappela or with some beat or preliminary music.... which is what they are doing.

A Demo is actually a mastered work of music released by someone. There is no way that what we have is a demo.

And you know, they are recording and they could have recorded those verses and choruses over and over and over.

Who knows? By the time [or if] it gets finished, the lyrics could be completely different, it could be faster or slower. It's hard to say.

Ya'll are the kings and queens to jumping to conclusions. :: sigh ::

Old 02-02-2004, 21:12   #82
pie crust

*Hugs Thegurgi* It's okay...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 02-02-2004, 21:17   #83
no....

:: thanks ewa :: .... i get irked way to easily.

But, you do need to realize you are judging like... a baby, or anything else at it's beginning stages...

I mean when you see a newly born baby you don't think "This baby is going to be the ugliest and dumbest thing ever" at first glance do you?

That's almost what you are doing it to this song.

I for one think it has potential... but they do need to find a new style of verse... so, who knows how this song could develope

Old 02-02-2004, 21:17   #84
we shout

Hugs thegurgi too ... awww.. I agree with you
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 02-02-2004, 21:20   #85
tATu - Fan

thegurgi, Calm down, this is not a contest about the right words being used to describe this mp3.
It' raw, it's what could be heard on the show, call it demo or call it xy, it doesn't matter, people know what is meant.
And I'm looking forward hearing the end-result.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:21   #86
viva la scientology!

good point thegurgi

and I didn't realize that Tatu can re-record the vocals over and over, and cut and paste the best parts together. I wasn't too impressed with the melody though, no matter what music is behind it.

But please don't take it so seriously. I had a premature opinion, but that opinion could easily change and I could end up loving the song. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion over this song before it's done. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Plus, i'm slavic. I'm negative by nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:22   #87
Trust no1

I hope this is just everyone messing around in the studio, hoping that they can get inspiration for a song, a springboard for the real song that will eventually appear on the next album.

If this is actually the demo of the song that will be on the album, then I suggest they all go home now. A tired retread of the last album won't do it. New writers, new ideas, no Ivan is the way to go. And for goodness sake, do something about Yulia's voice before it vanishes altogether!

Old 02-02-2004, 21:22   #88
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
I agree with spyretto
It's rather crap. What's up with the 80s techno demo music - sounds like it was made on a cheapo keyboard from Wal Mart. But I remember how different the 30 minutes demo was compared to the final product, so there's hope.

Wow, I didn't know Lena could belt it like that. She should work on that, and it could sound good. This is gonna sound mean, but hey - at least one of them can sing.
Yeah she has a good range. We knew that she could sing ok, now we have two songs ( that and Nichya ) that are not going to make much impact. Maybe the next one will be the one

Old 02-02-2004, 21:24   #89
no....

cirrus, you are forgiven....

rob, i'm technical for a reasons. Political Wars are started over misnaming and mis phrasing things. I think everyone should be careful what they label anything. [i know this from deep experience]

Old 02-02-2004, 21:30   #90
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally posted by mulder
I hope this is just everyone messing around in the studio, hoping that they can get inspiration for a song, a springboard for the real song that will eventually appear on the next album.

If this is actually the demo of the song that will be on the album, then I suggest they all go home now. A tired retread of the last album won't do it. New writers, new ideas, no Ivan is the way to go. And for goodness sake, do something about Yulia's voice before it vanishes altogether!
They're trying to write the album just to release something, so far there doesn't seem to be any musical impetus or direction behind it. It's such a shame cause the girls are talented singers.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:30   #91
tATu - Fan

thegurgi, I understand your point but concerning the mp3 - it's clearly what could be heard on the show including Shapovalov's voice and Lena yelling, no matter what we call it.

Edit: Let's call it mp3 or something for the sake of being correct on the terms.

Last edited by Rob; 02-02-2004 at 21:35.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:30   #92
a kind of fresh madness

Yikes! Even for a demo that was pretty rough!
I'm sure there's a good song hiding in there somewhere but it's gonna take a lot of work to find it!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 02-02-2004, 21:33   #93
no....

Mossopp, read what i said above..... :: shakes head and hits head on keyboard.... :: nhhg gfbduyjj k yjthyuiuh8yugyuy7 <---like that :: ::

Oh, and i can't wait for a Video Cap of this recording, i'd love to the expression on Lena's face when she belts out that line... and the scream of exasperation at the end... so great it would be

Last edited by thegurgi; 02-02-2004 at 21:39.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:37   #94
Trust no1

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
They're trying to write the album just to release something, so far there doesn't seem to be any musical impetus or direction behind it. It's such a shame cause the girls are talented singers.
There's no direction because the whole thing is being lead by Ivan, and he doesn't know how to manage a "pop group" (for want of a better phrase), even when he's not stoned out of his gourd. If they want Tatu to continue, they must get in some professionals.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:37   #95
pie crust

*Hugs Thegurgi again* You're too focused on what people are calling the song, calm down And stop hitting your head on the keyboard!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-02-2004, 21:42   #96
viva la scientology!

Quote:
And stop hitting your head on the keyboard!
*hands you an icepack to ease the swelling*

I admire your optimism about it, but it could end up just not being a good song. But what is it called again? "Everything is Fine" ah yes, comforting words.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 02-02-2004, 21:51   #97
no....

If it's not good, let's hope they just scrap it eh? I mean... but i do smell some potential

I think they need to sing the verse different. Take away that pause between the lines... and blend them a bit. I think that would solidate the meanings of the lyrics while creating an interesting.... sound.

I doubt it will happen that way :: cause i'm not there to guide them ::

Old 02-02-2004, 21:55   #98
pie crust

Aah, they should fire Shapovalov and hire TheGurgi instead. I like your ideas..

I can't hear the music that well, but when I listen closer it's not as awful as I thought. I still think the song sucks so far though. Haha

Edit: 3300 posts!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-02-2004, 21:56   #99
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally posted by mulder
There's no direction because the whole thing is being lead by Ivan, and he doesn't know how to manage a "pop group" (for want of a better phrase), even when he's not stoned out of his gourd. If they want Tatu to continue, they must get in some professionals.
Sergey Galoyan & Elena Kipper were not professionals but they had a vision, so the first album turned out great.
Who is working with them now? Ivan Shapovalov? We have established long ago that he can't carry the responsibility as he's not the musical type .
So it's not so much a matter of managing the group, as to finding the right person(s) to work with the girls this time around.
But obviously this will not happen, cause it would have happened already.

Old 02-02-2004, 22:09   #100
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
*hugs thegurgi* I can understand why you freaked *lol* try to calm down though. and you should be there recording with them. you'd do a better job at it than shap seems to be doing plus we would have an insider ..you could tell us all the really behind the scenes stuff *grins as she dreams away*

*wakes up again*
I agree. It's not even a demo. This will be so much changed before it will be a demo that you won't even know that it's the same song.

Congrats QueenBee to your 3300 posts!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^