Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

: Terror : Plan to blow several aircrafts failed

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 13-08-2006, 18:54   #21
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Can someone Muslim here please comment on that?
i dont think its a thing to comment on.it must be written by some satanist or who dislikes muslim people.well,i can say that i am a Muslim,and i cant do anything to show the western world what the real muslims are.everyone sees their truth from their eyes,so they want to believe that Islam tells people to kill,rape etc.telling them it isnt true is just a waste of time for me,they can believe what they want.
Offtop:
rachel,doubting if its true or not,you showed that youre not searching things at all and then comment on them.i think thats why we rarely agree over these stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 14-08-2006, 16:54   #22
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
Offtop:
i think thats why we rarely agree over these stuff.
Offtop:
I don't think we'd agree whatever I said. You think that anyone who isn't a muslim is going to hell. So how could we ever agree?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 14-08-2006, 17:02   #23
"... I love birds"

I was watching the news last night and apparently there are at least another 2 dozen terror plots against our country that are still being investigated!! its fuckin sick!
Old 14-08-2006, 17:56   #24
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Offtop:
I don't think we'd agree whatever I said. You think that anyone who isn't a muslim is going to hell. So how could we ever agree?
Offtop:
haha,anyone who can believe the purpose of life and of corse God from deep inside can go to the heaven,theres no muslim classification.And anyone who believes in God from deep inside is muslim to us(thats why we say this),and you showed what i meant for the second time,rachel.anyway i still say everyone can believe what they want,im not interested at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 14-08-2006, 21:33   #25
My Waking Hour

Interesting...I didn't even know that thing happen until today ( when I checked on the bbc website ).
It's a little strange though...how do we know this is not a English plot to stir things up again now that the cease fire in Lebanon is imminent. ( just an idea, after all it was 3rd or 4th report in the news headlines in the U.S. or not? )
We need to keep this BS going on, citizens shouldn't even start to imagine they can lay off.

I personally don't believe anything that the government says
Old 14-08-2006, 23:18   #26
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
spy, paranoid much?

And how come you didn't know about this til today? Have you been living under a rock?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 14-08-2006, 23:38   #27
pie crust

Being paranoid is good, it makes me feel less lonely because there are other people as paranoid as me out there.

Offtop:
Quote:
And anyone who believes in God from deep inside is muslim to us(thats why we say this)
Talk about respecting other people's beliefs
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 14-08-2006, 23:52   #28
My Waking Hour

Quote:
spy, paranoid much?

And how come you didn't know about this til today? Have you been living under a rock?

How do you define paranoid. I'd say that you people are "paranoid" and I'm just a law-abiding citizen that refuses to be brainwashed. ( ok, forget about the "law-abiding" bit. )

Why didn't I know about this until today? I don't watch television; I only check yahoo for news. Yahoo ( American ) didn't have that as 1st or 2nd topic in their news. So I didn't know about it...can't read the small print.

I don't travel often.

3rd reason: I don't care. Unless the Muslims and Judaists get their fundamentalists leaders to fight in a type of celebrity deathmatch, I will continue to not care about it.
Old 15-08-2006, 00:01   #29
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I don't care.
That's really sad.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 15-08-2006, 00:05   #30
My Waking Hour

Quote:
That's really sad.
Why is it sad? Because I'm honest? And why do you care? Do you feel guilt because your government - that you probably voted for and will probably vote for again - is partly responsible for all of this? ( I'm not talking to you personally, Rachel )
As I said, as long as the leaders themselves don't care - and send the innocent to fight and die in their bullshit wars, why should we care?
They don't care, do they? All the rest ( debates etc ) are for public consumption. There's always two sides in each story.
Old 15-08-2006, 00:08   #31
pie crust

Quote:
why should we care?
Maybe because people's friends and relatives, or even themselves, could have gotten blown up this time? See, people have been dying elsewhere for years but we never really cared until something happened to us.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-08-2006, 00:20   #32
Ice_Cream

Quote:
that you probably voted for and will probably vote for again - is partly responsible for all of this?
I wasn't old enough to vote in the last election. 2 months before my birthday unfortunately. But I sure as hell wouldn't have voted for Labour. Lib Dems for me.

But that doesn't make it any reason not to care. I don't like Labour but they do care otherwise they would have sent people to their deaths on flights with terrorists on. Sure, they don't care about people in Iraq etc, but I don't see how you can say our government doesn't care about this.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 15-08-2006, 00:32   #33
My Waking Hour

The British government would have cared more about its citizens if they didn't take part in the war. Even the Lib Dems were "unsure" about their position on the war during the last elections. Only after the elections were held and in the aftermath of the war did they express their disagreement unequivocally. So prior to the last elections there were two major parties in Britain in support of the war and a minority party which was "unsure" about it. What do you do then? You just can't go about doing things without caring of the consequences then expect to protect your citizens by your sheer might. Sooner or later you'll go down.
If you asked me, Britain ( I include me as I live in this country ) had it easy so far. They (we) are continuing to support the Americans every step of the way.
Old 15-08-2006, 06:10   #34
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Offtop:
Talk about respecting other people's beliefs
Offtop:
i expressed that in the next sentence,queenbee.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 15-08-2006, 07:17   #35
pie crust

Offtop:
Quote:
i expressed that in the next sentence,queenbee.
I know you did, and I wasn't talking about you personally.

I don't know what I have done wrong here though, you even explained it yourself in this comment:
Quote:
And anyone who believes in God from deep inside is muslim to us(thats why we say this)
But I think I wasn't being clear enough when I said what I said, I didn't mean you personally. I know that you *personally* respect other religions. But to see everyone as muslims if they believe in god, is a bit disrespectful in my opinion. I'm sure Christians would rather be called Christians than Muslims. Oh well, it's better than telling people they believe in the wrong thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-08-2006, 12:21   #36
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Offtop:
But I think I wasn't being clear enough when I said what I said, I didn't mean you personally. I know that you *personally* respect other religions. But to see everyone as muslims if they believe in god, is a bit disrespectful in my opinion. I'm sure Christians would rather be called Christians than Muslims. Oh well, it's better than telling people they believe in the wrong thing
Offtop:
of course what i said was quite more general than i meant,not the way Christians believe of course.i should have said that anyone who believes one and only god and believes the other things like the messengers,the Koran,angels,fate and the life afterdeath are muslim to us.its possible for you to get confused here.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 15-08-2006, 21:18   #37
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Maybe because people's friends and relatives, or even themselves, could have gotten blown up this time? See, people have been dying elsewhere for years but we never really cared until something happened to us.
It's not even close to that, people are sitting in front of the tv screen waiting for the next tragedy to strike and take sick pleasure at watching the proceedings unfold on the bloody screen. I refuse to be part of this, I don't care, and I advise people to do the same...turn off the sick screens now.
Old 15-08-2006, 21:42   #38
pie crust

spyretto, what are they supposed to do, though? I for sure can't think of anything for them to do, in order to help prevent the next tragedy. I don't think the general public can do shit but sit in front of their tv screens and just watch.

You don't care... well, I don't care much either. Mostly because it's not about me, and I like most other humans, am selfish. I can't be worrying about all the terrible things that happen. But I have friends on this forum who live in the UK (talking about only this situation, not the terrorist attacks in general obviously).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 15-08-2006, 21:47   #39
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
people are sitting in front of the tv screen waiting for the next tragedy to strike and take sick pleasure at watching the proceedings unfold on the bloody screen.
As sure as hell but how many of such people are out there? When this happened, it was so close to the UN resolution to cease fire in Israel/Lebanon conflict that people immediately started to seek for a connection. It's understandable. In my opinion, it's still better to get some extra insurance than to see commercial planes blow over Atlantic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 15-08-2006, 22:45   #40
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
It's not even close to that, people are sitting in front of the tv screen waiting for the next tragedy to strike and take sick pleasure at watching the proceedings unfold on the bloody screen. I refuse to be part of this, I don't care, and I advise people to do the same...turn off the sick screens now.
You mean "schadenfreude" - taking pleasure in other people's pain and misery?

That's a part of human personality as well, but that's more about someone slipping on a banana peel and then everybody laughing at them. I think everybody gets that sickening desperate feeling when it comes to terrorism - like seeing a plane crash. We all know it could happen to us all at any time. So I doubt people watch it to derive some sick pleasure from it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread