Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 21-03-2009, 08:58   #61
НАВСЕГДА

Lena isn't really a type for solo career. She'd be amazing, but I don't think she herself would enjoy it.

Old 21-03-2009, 10:03   #62
Postmodern

Actually, she may have a solo and group career at the same time, but I don't understand why she chose Lady GaGa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
ena isn't really a type for solo career. She'd be amazing, but I don't think she herself would enjoy it.
She's so wrong.

Old 21-03-2009, 10:47   #63
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
Actually, she may have a solo and group career at the same time, but I don't understand why she chose Lady GaGa..
We don't know whether the information is true or wrong. Both news of paparazzi may be tatu fan's posts (the second was obviously 'yadik' from tatu.ru).

Whatever, Renskij had some small talk, and he will answer many questions in about two hours in the insider blog. About Yulya's solo career he already told:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renskij
There is some smoke, which will not be without a fire.
The talk in original language for those who want to read. Thanks to House 13!

An online translation by Eariel: Thanks for that, too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chat
House 13 [9:46:57]: Good morning, Boris!
@ [9:47:16]: Hi
@ [9:47:53]: just my night, I am in California now
Deviantart [9:51:11]: First, Boris, hello), house 13, hi))
@ [9:51:23]: hello, hello
Deviantart [9:51:45]: eeee, well, I zastesnyalsya))
@ [9:52:02]: quiet!
House 13 [9:52:33]: That's a yes! Suddenly ...
Deviantart [9:52:40]: Well, what is happening on the forum calmness not call), although I do not believe non-off source)
House 13 [9:52:41]: Yeah, it all)
@ [9:53:41]: Yeah, I read a forum and decided to go ...
Deviantart [9:53:57]: and if you like the situation on the forum?
@ [9:54:15]: pony shuher
Deviantart [9:54:21]: Well, yes ...
House 13 [9:54:30]: inadequate
@ [9:54:47]: инфы want, but hesitate to ask?
Deviantart [9:54:53]: дааа!
Deviantart [9:55:21]: very hesitate, and very much want инфы!
@ [9:55:35]: ok ...
@ [9:56:21]: a couple-three hours go to my blog and read the post of insider ...
Deviantart [9:56:34]: th th thanks !!!!!!
Deviantart [9:57:31]: expect anything from the creation))
@ [9:58:15]: basically there are not Creativity, what a little bit about him ...
House 13 [9:58:44]: And about creativity by the way, at FOTW really is not scheduled to make a video or you simply do not understand the last time?
Deviantart [9:58:54]: Well, at least a little bit ... but the truth about Юлю?
@ [9:59:16]: in the queue:
@ [10:00:05]: FOTW video makes sense for the international album, but not for local
@ [10:00:47]: about Юлю: there is some smoke, which does not exist without fire, there is
@ [10:01:09]: on a blog read
Deviantart [10:02:00]: Thank you and thank you for this chat! Shame overwhelm you with))
@ [10:02:39]: do not feel ashamed, fire away. I still posizhu 10-15 minutes
Deviantart [10:03:07]: well, then)) that there is a new clip?
@ [10:04:18]: almost at the exit, is now complete sound, a sophisticated sound, with regard to the picture, everything is ready
Deviantart [10:05:00]: very excited! A label on the international album will be?
@ [10:05:44]: responding to a question about the label will be in the post-insider
@ [10:06:35]: deviantart, you are now the most informed person on the forum
Deviantart [10:07:15]: =) Of course, I am so ashamed that so directly to ask questions)) Yes, now the most inormirovanny)) and then I can tell you this in the forum??
@ [10:07:38]: of course, you can even have to
House 13 [10:08:11]: I see. So forget about FOTW just before an international release.
House 13 [10:08:27]: the horror that is to begin when people read that "smoke without fire is not"))
Deviantart [10:08:49]: and the English version of 220 will be more rapid and dynamic?
@ [10:09:04]: forgetting to less turbulent times
House 13 [10:09:58]: and the relevance of it by that time, not lose?
@ [10:10:17]: 220 British planned exactly the same. just the other lyrics, but perhaps it will not, we still do not like how it sounds
House 13 [10:10:37]: but the album is still in the process of recording?
Deviantart [10:10:55]: instead it will be another song? New songs will be?
@ [10:11:06]: relevance? might lose, then canceled the question itself
House 13 [10:11:19]: and do not mind?
@ [10:12:06]: about the prospects for the international album - tozhke on my blog today, I do not want to duplicate the insider
House 13 [10:13:21]: ok) just afraid after fasting insider will be more questions than answers
@ [10:13:34]: sorry, not sorry, you still have to look forward rather than cling to old things. even very good (sorry for the stamp)
@ [10:14:25]: questions after the post. Yes, of course, would be, but the answers will be there too
Deviantart [10:14:58]: that a further ask ....))
House 13 [10:15:30]: It is very good, I think there is no category of time)
@ [10:15:46]: JTIs ... so tried ryadili on the forum, but now you do not know that I have to ask ...
House 13 [10:15:59]: But I'm afraid that FOTW is not the case, although time will tell)
Deviantart [10:16:03]: so now nowhere .....
@ [10:17:41]: house 13, I agree with you
Deviantart [10:17:48]: new clip will be released on TV channel, and which, or on the Internet?
@ [10:18:47]: When I last spoke with MTV, they wanted it, not gdyadya
Deviantart [10:19:50]: Well, right)) MTV - оч good channel Muz-TV has chosen the very wrong policy even own schedule ...
Deviantart [10:20:33]: well, or programs that are there ...
@ [10:22:02]: they both pytayutya to find the right style to attract tons of
visitors, I am afraid that in any case would not be interested in t.A.T.u.
Deviantart [10:23:23]: at the MTV is better to get ...
@ [10:24:07]: it is difficult for me to confirm or refute
@ [10:25:43]: and there, and there are too many different squalor, but apparently, like a mass audience
Deviantart [10:25:52]: why Julia flew in LA? Personnel? Or it was in the plans of the group?
@ [10:26:51]: see Post insider ... see how many obvious questions they will be reflected
Deviantart [10:27:22]: Yes, the post would be great) reason, it took a long time
@ [10:27:46]: size - medium, but far-reaching
House 13 [10:28:03]: but it is indeed involved in the posting of such a break?
@ [10:29:30]: with the lack of willingness to speak out, as in the English Jokes about dumb boy
Deviantart [10:32:00]: and identifies whether any statements? Or only an international solution?
@ [10:32:20]: back office insider
Deviantart [10:33:56]: it is understandable), but whether the planned reissue WU? If something had been rumors ...
@ [10:34:17]: what are the rumors?
House 13 [10:34:25]: Uh-huh .. a lack of willingness to speak out so that no one hears the fact?
Deviantart [10:34:37]: that shope will reissue WU
@ [10:35:04]: not that one, but many, unfortunately
House 13 [10:35:47]: it is clear ..
@ [10:36:57]: WU: with him a lot more planned
House 13 [10:37:13]: and this is also in the fasting insider?
@ [10:37:20]: yeah
System [10:42:25]: Deviantart away.
System [10:43:11]: Deviantart became available.
Deviantart [10:40:24]: a new video picture will be all the graphics, or just the insert?
@ [10:41:30]: ha-ha, everything you tell ... answer is: not all graphic, but not insert, soon you will see
@ [10:42:41]: and graphics. not as in the cartoon gomenasai and hi end
Deviantart [10:43:59]: of course all have to tell)) I will soon if it's good, I am pleased
House 13 [10:44:15]: We have already zazhdalis)
Deviantart [10:44:32]: yeah
@ [10:45:20]: I myself would like to finish it quickly. prosidel yesterday from morning to night in a sound studio
Deviantart [10:46:27]: okay, I went to school, it does not want to give thanks for инфу !!!!!!
House 13 [10:46:39]: Intriguete .. emerging idea that all of a sudden we see a clip for the song on the album is not provided)
@ [10:46:43]: at zdorve until
@ [10:48:05]: on the idea presented to the entire chip is not in the song, but zvukovyz effect - the roar of engines, helicopters. sirens, all must be present
@ [10:48:33]: I would generally run the video without the music, ha-ha
@ [10:49:18]: joke
House 13 [10:49:57]: a, ha-ha, that is all this except the video, contrast)
@ [10:50:31]: This video is also in a sense
House 13 [10:51:56]: well, everything finally confuse%)
@ [10:52:17]: House 13?. was pleased to talk with you, I otpolzayu. while
House 13 [10:52:55]: Thanks for the dialogue! Have a good time and hope to see you soon
@ [10:53:31]: Yes, I will come here
System [10:56:32]: user @ disconnect.

Last edited by Argos; 21-03-2009 at 13:03.

Old 21-03-2009, 11:11   #64
Участник

Insider said it's true

Quote:
I don't know where the yellow press got their news about "Yulia leaves t.A.T.u." from, but this time those news are not totally groundless.
Yulia does not leave t.A.T.u. but something did really happen.

And that's what it was:
Last December a "staff meeting" attended by Yulia, Lena and Boris took place. Parties had unanimously decided to cease the "operation of t.A.T.u. in full-time mode".
This decision was not spontaneous, it was long-grown.
For the sake of ethics I will not mention the reasons behind it, I'll just say that these have nothing to do neither with creative nor with economic aspects.

What is going to happen to t.A.T.u.?
First, we will close all our "open items", i.e. we'll release the third video as it was promised, at the end of March - beginning of April, girls will do their part in promo campaign for "You and I" movie, which is being late on schedule due to circumstances beyond our command, but which is to be released surely.
We'll also release a special long-play edition of "HS", with runtime more than an hour, for selling at t.A.T.u.-Shop only.
Especially for Amazon.com we are preparing another edition of "HS" cased in standard jewel-box. This edition will have slightly different artwork and a couple of bonus remixes.

Furthermore, the English version of Beliy Plaschik video is to be launched, and may be released on DVD.
Works on the full-scale international album "HS" and talks with record-labels were stopped at the end of 2008, but English versions of the majority of Russian songs are produced, and we will do our best to provide you with these, in one form or another.
Works on the show were suspended last June, and are not being planned.
No public concerts are being planned, except some special events like Bacardi.

Production of the new t.A.T.u.'s "goods" - videos, records - is still quite possible in the near future, but no promises can be made about schedule right now.

All t.A.T.u.'s Internet resources are going to stay operational in accordance with your interest and our effort.

What is going to happen to Yulia?
Yulia will deal with her life and career absolutely independently. At least without the t.A.T.u.'s management.
She traveled to Los Angeles without Lena, who stayed in Moscow those days.
On the 4-th of March Yulia, Boris and Sven met in LA studio to record English vocals for "220" ("Sparks").
Concerning all other Yulia's businesses in LA, I have not more idea than you do.
Yulia is quite free to share the details of evolutions of her solo career via t.A.T.u.'s information services, if she comes to such a wish.
We are positively not going to comment on all other bullshit or not bullshit which will come from external media.

What is going to happen to Lena?
Lena is starting her solo project with t.A.T.u.'s crew.
Yes, your arch-friend management in full team will now work not just for t.A.T.u. but for Lena also.

In the 20-s of April Lena, Renski, Sven, Troy, Steve and Domen are to meet in Los Angeles for pre-production.
Maybe they'll manage to record a clean copy of something.
Pre-production, for those who wasn't aware, means initial preparative procedures before recording. In our case, it's making demos, the base for future final things.
The project has already got its working name and Internet domain, but I will not give out this working name before it becomes official.
The site of the project is to be opened late in summer 2009.
What can I tell about the new project's music, for now: it will not be t.A.T.u., but a touch of tatuish spirit will certainly be still intact.
Sound will be live, main language - English (already foretasting a burst of criticism from Misterio for our abandoning the Russian language).
The first single/video is to be released in the second half of 2009 (it's impossible to tell more precisely).
Album - at the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010.

And this is it, for now.

Yours Insider.

Old 24-03-2009, 22:48   #65
hopeless

Send a message via MSN to TaTyTu
شكرا حبيبتي على المعلومة

Old 24-03-2009, 22:52   #66
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
شكرا حبيبتي على المعلومة
In English:
Quote:
Thank you baby for the information
(being curios, i used google translate)

Old 26-03-2009, 15:48   #67
hopeless

Send a message via MSN to TaTyTu
^^
sorry

me english is bad

Old 26-03-2009, 18:49   #68
Redhaired poet

Use a translator? www.freetranslation.something? We don't speak your language, and it's kind of hard to read and understand.

Old 26-03-2009, 18:56   #69
pie crust

TaTyTu, don't worry, I'm sure we will understand your English. Many of us aren't good in English either, so you're not alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 31-03-2009, 02:50   #70
Kandi KRaver

Yeah yahoo babel fish works pretty well, and I think dictionary.com has a translator too. I know how you feel, I'm afriad to talk on the russian forums because my russian's pretty broken...

Honestly, I don't think Yulia's voice could hold up. She can barely sing more than half an octave now.

Old 31-03-2009, 04:38   #71
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl View Post
Honestly, I don't think Yulia's voice could hold up. She can barely sing more than half an octave now.
I totally agree. This will force her to do only songs suitable to her voice and she'll scream a lot, but these screams won't be pleasent anymore.

Old 31-03-2009, 20:08   #72
Trust no1

Quote:
I totally agree. This will force her to do only songs suitable to her voice and she'll scream a lot, but these screams won't be pleasent anymore.
I don't see how you arrive at this conclusion. Yulia will have total control over how she sings, especially if she produces her own songs.

This means that she will sing in a range that is comfortable for her, but she won't be screaming as it is something she does not want to do any more, and in fact hasn't done for some time.

I think she has a good voice, despite the damage that has been done to it. Many singers are successful with equally "rough" voices.

Old 31-03-2009, 20:31   #73
Kandi KRaver

Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak. They have to work to make her sound good in the studio. And would they wanna put in all that effort for only half of a once successful band?

Old 31-03-2009, 21:13   #74
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
I don't see how you arrive at this conclusion.
Listening to Running Blind, Beliy Plaschik, and the whole Happy Smiles album.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
Many singers are successful with equally "rough" voices.
I agree with this, though.

Old 31-03-2009, 23:10   #75
Участник

Quote:
Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak.
She sounds good to me. I won’t comment on the staying in tune thing.

Quote:
They have to work to make her sound good in the studio. And would they wanna put in all that effort for only half of a once successful band?
It’s Yulia’s voice that gave tatu their distinctive sound. She was always way more than half of the group, and I would have thought that the prospect of having an album of undiluted Yulia would be irresistible to the music industry.

Old 31-03-2009, 23:20   #76
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
It’s Yulia’s voice that gave tatu their distinctive sound
I totally disagree. That wasn't Yulia's real voice. She tried to make an "aggressive" Lena and that was the distinct tatu voice. She cannot do it anymore

Old 01-04-2009, 00:05   #77
Trust no1

Quote:
Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak.
I've never seen Tatu live, unfortunately, but I have a large number of live recordings and a copy of the Truth DVD, all of which suggest that your statement is incorrect. However, I'll let Yulia answer this one - http://rapidshare.com/files/21594056...tte_-_Zoom.avi

Quote:
Listening to Running Blind, Beliy Plaschik, and the whole Happy Smiles album
Alll of which sound absolutely fine to me, as they should being studio recordings.

Quote:
I totally disagree. That wasn't Yulia's real voice. She tried to make an "aggressive" Lena and that was the distinct tatu voice. She cannot do it anymore
Sorry, you lost me there. Are you saying they've faked Yulia's voice for the last however many years? And what the heck is an aggressive Lena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
I would have thought that the prospect of having an album of undiluted Yulia would be irresistible to the music industry.
Well, it's certainly irresistible to me

Old 01-04-2009, 00:17   #78
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Accept it guys,Lena is the one whose voice is better,who sings better in studio and especially live.It's not an opinion,it's a fact Yulia's voice was unique with all those screams but not interesting for me now.I don't think I'll enjoy an album totally sung by Yulia,that was an opinion
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 01-04-2009, 00:25   #79
Trust no1

Hmm... not better, but different. Lena has a pure, high voice while Yulia has a deeper rougher voice, and that contrast is what made Tatu so good in the later years.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to a Lena solo album almost as much as a Yulia solo album. The great thing is, you don't need to choose, you can have both

Old 01-04-2009, 00:46   #80
Участник

Quote:
Listening to Running Blind
In my opinion, Too music and too autotune "Running of Blind" Maybe You should try listeing it without much music
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 01-04-2009 at 01:12.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread