Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Which Chinese Mythological Being Are You?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 19-02-2004, 09:37   #1
Colorado

Send a message via ICQ to Aeon Send a message via Yahoo to Aeon
Smile Which Chinese Mythological Being Are You?

This is the first quiz I made myself. I spent a lot of time on it. Thanks to Nettle for helping me come up with the idea, and for providing some of the info & pics. Please take it & rate it, letting me know what you think.
http://quizilla.com/users/Aeon65/qui...20Are%20You%3F

I got:
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images...ythsDragon.jpg
You are Long-wang! Mythological Background: Yes, the dragon represents everything you think of when you think of a dragon - fearsome and invincible. Also, it is greatly respected just because of that fact. The dragon has a very protective aspect to it. Even Jupiter reminds you of intense smashing power. The dragon is almost always surrounded by rain-bearing clouds and fog; and the appearance of its constellation always signals rainfall and lightning. It's also a symbol of authority worn by the nobility and the imperial class. Japanese Name: Seiryuu.
Old 19-02-2004, 10:35   #2
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Oh-oh 0_o impressed...*Books a plane ticket to China to get her new apparence...*
You are Huang-lao-jun!
An important deity of early Taoism and main god of the Way of Supreme Peace (dai-bing dao).
He was regarded by the common people as the ruler of the world who descends to Earth to guide and assist mankind.
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images...MythsPeace.jpg
....but if it's possible , I would prefer to keep my hair !
Thanks for your work, Guy !

Last edited by nath; 19-02-2004 at 10:45.
Old 19-02-2004, 13:09   #3
pie crust

You are Ji Nu! A Chinese stellar goddess. Charming, inquistive, and a dreamer.
I like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 19-02-2004, 13:29   #4
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Why is it so hard to read chinese from English spelling I'm a Chinese Who are Ji Nu, Huang-lao-jun(maybe it's understandable in Chinese for me...) ?? I only know Long-wang and it's NOT a name of a person, it's a dragon ... And my Family is Wang
Old 19-02-2004, 13:33   #5
iMod

Haku wa Suzaku des! (or something along those lines :P ).

I'm Suzaku (I prefer the Japanese name).

Quote:
You are Feng-huang! Mythological Background: The phoenix is the highest and most revered force in the skies. It's associated with power and prosperity, because it is the king of all birds. Mars brings about intense love, passion, and even aggression. It is given the best traits of all beasts - its different parts come from different animals. The five mystical colours in its plume are black, white, red, green and yellow. The Phoenix is a very auspicious aspect in Chinese mythological culture; and its symbol is used only with royalty. Japanese Name: Suzaku
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images...thsPhoenix.jpg

I look kinda dangerous...

Thanks Aeon, great work.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 19-02-2004, 13:43   #6
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
haku, Hong-huang is also a very lucky creative biology for Chinese culture Just like the long-(wang) it's just like the oppsite "gender" of long-(wang) ::
Old 19-02-2004, 17:54   #7
viva la scientology!

Bai Hu - Tiger!
Mythological Background: The tiger is associated with strength and the desire for a challenge. It is also associated with hope to win, or rather, the blooming season. It is also linked to meandering, or the ability to be in contact with a lot of aspects. The tiger also stands for war and soldiers fighting to the end, for the sake of their country.

rrwaaorrr!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 19-02-2004, 18:10   #8
Bitchka

You are Ji Nu! A Chinese stellar goddess. Charming, inquistive, and a dreamer.

http://images.quizilla.com/A/Aeon65/...MythsIJiNu.jpg

queenski
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-02-2004, 18:30   #9
I don't waste my time

You are Huang-lao-jun!
An important deity of early Taoism and main god of the Way of Supreme Peace (dai-bing dao). He was regarded by the common people as the ruler of the world who descends to Earth to guide and assist mankind.

sunwalk, we're gonna rule the world
Old 19-02-2004, 18:43   #10
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
You are Feng-huang!

The phoenix
is the highest and most revered force in the skies. It's associated with power and prosperity, because it is the king of all birds. Mars brings about intense love, passion, and even aggression. It is given the best traits of all beasts - its different parts come from different animals. The five mystical colours in its plume are black, white, red, green and yellow. The Phoenix is a very auspicious aspect in Chinese mythological culture; and its symbol is used only with royalty. Japanese Name: Suzaku

Thanks, Aeon, cool quiz
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 19-02-2004, 20:40   #11
winter days ...

You are Long-wang!

Mythological Background: Yes, the dragon represents everything you think of when you think of a dragon - fearsome and invincible. Also, it is greatly respected just because of that fact. The dragon has a very protective aspect to it. Even Jupiter reminds you of intense smashing power. The dragon is almost always surrounded by rain-bearing clouds and fog; and the appearance of its constellation always signals rainfall and lightning. It's also a symbol of authority worn by the nobility and the imperial class. Japanese Name: Seiryuu.
Old 19-02-2004, 20:52   #12
you'll need love

I'm a unicorn

Ki-lin A mythical being of Chinese mythology, comparable with the western unicorn. Ki-lin personifies all that is good, pure, and peaceful. It lives in paradise and only visits the world at the birth of a wise philosopher. The Ki-Lin is said to walk on earth and on water. It never drinks or eats dirty food or water. The Chinese unicorn never treads on smaller animals below its feet nor does it ever harm another living creature. The Ki-Lin is the emblem for exquisite goodness, longevity, grandeur, endless compassion and great wisdom. According to Chinese mythology, at the birth of Confucius a Ki-Lin appeared and Confucius died soon after a Ki-Lin was killed, he believed that his writings would not proceed from the omen of the death of the Unicorn.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 19-02-2004, 23:05   #13
What Do U Think??!!

Send a message via MSN to Ann t..A.T.u.
You are Huang-lao-jun! An important deity of early Taoism and main god of the Way of Supreme Peace (dai-bing dao). He was regarded by the common people as the ruler of the world who descends to Earth to guide and assist mankind.
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. member

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated
Old 20-02-2004, 13:52   #14
pie crust

Hehe, me and you Cools. Me and you.

Btw, we need a Tatysite quiz.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 21-02-2004, 09:58   #15
Участник

You are Mu-king! The Chinese god of fire.

Don't f*ck with me. I burn things.
Old 21-02-2004, 18:36   #16
Santa's bodyguard

Quote:
Ki-lin A mythical being of Chinese mythology, comparable with the western unicorn. Ki-lin personifies all that is good, pure, and peaceful. It lives in paradise and only visits the world at the birth of a wise philosopher. The Ki-Lin is said to walk on earth and on water. It never drinks or eats dirty food or water. The Chinese unicorn never treads on smaller animals below its feet nor does it ever harm another living creature. The Ki-Lin is the emblem for exquisite goodness, longevity, grandeur, endless compassion and great wisdom. According to Chinese mythology, at the birth of Confucius a Ki-Lin appeared and Confucius died soon after a Ki-Lin was killed, he believed that his writings would not proceed from the omen of the death of the Unicorn.
54. okmb rules . Or at least it did before being reorganised.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
ReplyPost New Thread