Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

The Chosen

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 17:19   #101
Determined

I should hope I wouldnt' have to worry about it. You live up to that Stephen King quote very well.
Old 06-12-2003, 20:48   #102
The Poke Master

Send a message via AIM to rivierakid
Awwww...It's the end? Darn...-_-

Oh well. All good things must come to an end, right? And that was a pretty darn good fic! So, it makes sense. Anyway, congrats on another freaking awesome story, and especially well done with all the symbolism. Oh, and speaking of the symbolism, thanks for the little authors note about that. Very interesting, in my opinion. No way I woulda caught all that.

So, anyway, you know what comes next. (Wait for it, wait for iiiiiiiiit.......) YOU ROCK!
Old 07-12-2003, 05:10   #103
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to angeljas01
So sad that it's the end...but it was a great end. Thanks Parrish for this fic, I like that it was a battle story that held so much meaning with all those symbolisms. And as always thanks for the author's note to point that out...which will make reading it the second time like a Where's Waldo game
Old 07-12-2003, 14:57   #104
Участник

Anglejas....you made me giggle for a good couple of minutes at the "where's waldo" comparison.

Riviera...does it surprise you at all that you made me laugh with your "Wait for iiiiiit....YOU ROCK!"? No? Good, because you have such a knack for cracking me up.

PT....thanks for what you said about me living up to the Stephen King quote. That really put a smile on my face. I was reading one of his introductions and saw that line....and it captured *exactly* how I feel about writing. So to hear that you think I live up to that....well, that was just wonderful. Plus, with you being such a talented writer, praise from you means a great deal to me.

And everybody who liked the author's note---thank you! I put a lot of thought into that, so it's great to hear that it was enjoyed. There were times when I was writing this fic where I thought *my* brains were going to burn out, trying to slip in the symbolism to where it would make sense, but not to the point that it would overshadow the fun of the story.

I noticed that a lot of you said that you wouldn't have gotten the symbolism without the note...but I think you *did*, on a subconscious level. After all, the vast majority of you *knew* Yulia's plan to separate herself from Lena, and to separate Ruth and Noemi was wrong...even though it made sense from a miliitary point of view.

Parrish
ReplyPost New Thread