Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:15   #221
Postmodern

how can you believe that is true?!

Old 06-11-2009, 10:53   #222
reconciled

So, I think it is official now thanks to Sergey Lazarev that Yulia has no account on twitter, therefore all the ones claiming to be are fake.

podnebesnya, I think most of the Russians are able to read and write Russian in Latin words. Yulia did it back in 2005 when she wrote her diary entries on a Mac.

Old 13-11-2009, 17:29   #223
Алеzито Волкова

Send a message via MSN to Alezito Volkova
Yulia on his album will written some Songs In Spanish ??? Is posible? ...
Well Talking of this I think that the project the yulia I will be Best than lena's project ...
because Have more fans ... I think so ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
aлезито волкова [/size]

Old 13-11-2009, 17:36   #224
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezito Volkova View Post
Well Talking of this I think that the project the yulia I will be Best than lena's project ...
because Have more fans ... I think so ....
That might be true, but Lena works harder than Yulia. Sometimes I think Yulia will never release a solo album.

Old 13-11-2009, 18:59   #225
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
No offense but I don't think we would get a good result if Yulia ever sings in Spanish.I even doubt about her English, we know how she pronounces "echo"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 13-11-2009, 20:31   #226
Участник

I believe the lyrics are wrong. Lena sings something VERY different from "too many lives to spent" on Snowfalls, for example. On "Running Blind" the lyrics may indeed be "Calling your name I hear only a-holes". Who knows? That's just my opinion anyways.

Old 18-11-2009, 00:47   #227
reconciled

To post it here also: Lena said yesterday that Yulia was still in Moscow because she plans to host a TV show on showbiz. There was a rumour on a few online papers but it didn't make it to this forum it seems. We'll see what happens.

Old 18-11-2009, 06:26   #228
Участник

Maybe we are mistaken to assume that Yulia's solo plans involve music... I hope she doesn't plan on pulling a Mark McGrath and become co-host to some crappy entertainment news show...

Old 18-11-2009, 12:37   #229
reconciled

Yulia never said that she weren't working on an album. So, yeah besides the stuff she's doing in Russian showbiz (or better put - the things she might do), she is working on her solo album in Los Angeles. Lena also said that Yulia already started recording. But, better be very patient .

I feel it's only good for her to try different things if she has the possibility and that's nothing unusual - most TV celebs in most countries appear on uncountable shows. It's the same in Russia and since t.A.T.u. haven't had the priviledge to belong to this "elite" in a long time, it might only help her that people don't forget her at all.

Old 18-11-2009, 17:58   #230
Martian Eyes

The whole Yulya show host on Channel One is a bit enigmatic. The rumour comes from life.ru which obviously had the information from the paper " Zhizn' ". In summary this is the information of the article:
Near the end of the year there will be a show on Channel One called "Red Star" hosted by the 75 year old Vladimir Pozner, a well known Russian journalist, who is not exactly famous for his music knowledge, rather for contemporary history and politics. The topic of the show is unknown, but he has personally chosen Volkova to co-host the show, which is produced by the company 'Red Square', owned by the wife of Channel One's boss, Larissa Sinel'schikova, who is closely involved in all music shows of the channel.

Yulya in turn came to the casting of the show, because her recording project has some delay and she wants to use her free time doing this show. Zhizn' claims, she told them that she hasn't yet signed a contract (that was a few weeks ago), but is quite occupied with rehearsing for the show.

The magazine wasn't able to get more infos about the show, because nobody in the channel seemed to have details, and the whole team of 'Red Square' was in Argentina filming a survival show and so wasn't available.

There are of course some questions remaining:
1. What's this proposed show about, music, showbiz in general...?
2. Will Yulya really take part there or is she just trying?
3. Will the show be broadcasted this year, later, or never?
4. How come that Volkova got such close connections to Channel One, which is probably the most unreachable channel, if you don't have really good contacts with one of the most important people there.

Old 18-11-2009, 18:04   #231
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
4. How come that Volkova got such close connections to Channel One, which is probably the most unreachable channel, if you don't have really good contacts with one of the most important people there.
I think you answered that question:
Quote:
he has personally chosen Volkova to co-host the show

Old 18-11-2009, 18:13   #232
Martian Eyes

Mmm-eeh - you don't get into the casting, if you are not a personal friend of the handful of main persons of the channel, and somehow I doubt that Pozner can really decide, although the channel's boss loves him.

Old 19-11-2009, 22:43   #233
¡Viva La Lena!

whta could yulia and a very expereinced older jounalist could have in common? cold war`s history knowledge?, co-hosting a show invloves quimestry among the hosts, I havent seen the gentleman before (so I cant juge about his abilities) but I dont know, I guess Yulia - malahov could have been an explosive duo (dont know if malahov is on channel`s one list), but still they could charm people.

wonder if that show would see the light or just a pilot as many other ones..
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Old 20-11-2009, 01:04   #234
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
Quote:
Mmm-eeh - you don't get into the casting, if you are not a personal friend of the handful of main persons of the channel, and somehow I doubt that Pozner can really decide, although the channel's boss loves him.
Argos, in Neposedy's anniversary Julias was with a producer of Channel one, right? maybe is he http://galeria.tatunews.net/displayi...bum=429&pos=17

Old 20-11-2009, 05:06   #235
¡Viva La Lena!

isnt he a journalist? or a music critic, cause He has appeared on many reports about music eurovision with tATu and Bilan maybe I´m wrong, who´s he Argos?
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Old 20-11-2009, 06:25   #236
Martian Eyes

It's Yurij Aksyuta, Channel One's musical director and the right and left hand of Larissa Sinel'schikova, the wife of the channel boss.

Old 20-11-2009, 13:27   #237
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
Quote:
It's Yurij Aksyuta, Channel One's musical director and the right and left hand of Larissa Sinel'schikova, the wife of the channel boss.
Maybe for him Julia is in the plans for this show

Old 03-12-2009, 04:36   #238
Участник

I wish she was working hard on her own music... I can't wait to hear her music.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:01   #239
¡Viva La Lena!

you better take a sit and wait, cause is a loooooooong way to us to get her album
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33

Old 20-12-2009, 12:29   #240
Участник

Her album might come out end of next year or 2011.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign

Closed ThreadPost New Thread