Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

fanfic

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-03-2003, 11:36   #1
MoonMate *27*

Send a message via MSN to serbiantatu
fanfic

My english sux so i m really sorry if u cant understand some of sentences .... When u read it plz let me know what u think about it .
***Its been hour since they told her she passed the audition , first wave of excitment was over . She wasnt able to think in this first hour , now , she started thinkin about future . Nothing was inmportant , only to succeed . From early childhood she was dreaming of being superstar now she was on good way to become one . Nothing can stop her . Then , she got frozen . She remembered what shes waitin for . She was waitin for another girl to arrive . nobody told her whos that girl , she was left to wait . On audition were so many girls . She knew many of them , n she didnt like most of them . How will she succeed if she got stuck with some nonambicius girl ... She was prayin to get some annonimus girl . She was tired of all the girls she knew and she really didnt like them ... If God was so good to help her to win in here , He ll be good and send to her a good partner for the group . She was loorkin around and waitin . Her pation was leaving her n she start walkin around faster tryin to get rid of energy that she felt since Ivan (if she remember corectly his name) told her that she got place in the group his makin . For know she didnt know anything about plans for the group , he ll tell everything as soon as he get back with second girl . She heard the voices n steps and her head was about to explode of fear excitment n curiosity , all of the emotions mixed together . Ivan walked in with other girl
"Lena!!" - Histericlly screamed girl who was waitin till now .
"Omg Yulia!" - Was response of the girl that walked in .
Girls were so happy , hugging eachother and talkin how glad they are becouse they will work together again.
"U two knows eachother?" - Ivan asked in comfusion .
Sure they know eachother ! Or better say , they used to know eachother . They were together in child band n they go on same piano classes . After Yulia left that child band they lost contact . They were seeing eachother in school but they wasnt friends . Both of the girls had they own friends and they almost never talked anything besides "hi" . Truth be told they werent amused so much becouse they were close friends , but becouse they both knew that other girl is profesional , n they both had respect for eachother . There were planty of things they didnt like about eachother , but they didnt care about that right now , they were sure now that they ll succeed .
Lena couldnt sleep that night . Not becouse of excitment , but becouse of the memories on child group she was in . She remembers everything . Back then she was very young , naive , inocennt - she was just a child . She was more qoait then others , especially diff from Yulia who was very lively child . Yulia was kind of wild for such a young girl , she used to do many things that Lana was shocked to see . Yulia was kissin other members , tuched their bodies , Lena just couldnt understand why that lil girl is doing that . Once Yulia franch kissed her too . It was one of first Lenas kisses . She liked it , but she got so scared of Yulia . She was avoiding to be alone with crazy lil girl , she was so scared that kiss could heppend again , that she become so nervus , even got sick . She never told anyone about it . Other girls from the bend were complainin on Yulias behavin so producers decided to dissmiss her . Strange thing heppened , now there was no reason for Lena to be scared , Yulia wasnt around , but she lost all of her interest in group . Nothing was the same when this lil girl left . It was boring , n besides only two of them really could sing , n now she was all alone with bunch of kids who wasnt profesionales as Yulia n her was .
There was somthing about Yulia that makes her nervus . She alwayz thought about her new partner that there was somthing special in her . She was really happy to have her for partner , even though she still was feeling some strange fear of that girl . She closed her eyes n stop thinkin about past , she start thinkin of that day . When she closed her eyes she could clearly see Yulias blue eyes , yes there was somthing magical about her , u could see it in her eyes .

Yulia couldnt sleep ither . She knew that her n Lena are from two diffrend world . She always was lively , she liked parties , drinks , night life , Lena didnt like anything of that . There was one secret about Yulia that noone knows . She wasnt as party girl as she claimed to be . She was hiddin herself behind image of crazy girl who dont care about anything . It wasnt like that . She was very sensibile n nice person inside , anyone who really looked in her eyes could see that , but obviuslly noone bother to see that . Sometimes she felt like clown , she wanted to change but she didnt know how . Everybody thought that shes careless girl but truth was that she was too closed in hereslf , she didnt understand why to complain of anything when nobody cares .
She remembered the kiss with Lena too . It was only kiss that gave her butterflies in her stomach . She kissed a lot of people since then but never felt anything . She thought that she was feelin butterflies back then becouse it was wonderful kiss , but who know maybe there was somthing more . It really bothered her that Lena will think about her as about "cheap" girl (she thought that Lena is very judgemental) , she thought about Lena as about very nice girl , well maybe lil uptight but good girl , and she didnt want to look like a clown to Lena . Well yes , she had to admit she really is lively n she likes to dance but all other was just mask . She knew that she will do anything that it takes to prove that shes as good girl as Lena was . She really wanted her for a friend .

Next few days they were singing together , praticin together , but they failed in talkin about private things . Both of them were very comfused n they didnt know what to say . There was big tension n girls were under presurre (becouse they both wanted so much to this other girl likes her) that they usally finised senteces with mumbiling n with freak out looks in their eyes , becouse last thing they wanted was to look like a fools ... Ivan , their producer , who acually finished psyhology , noticed tension , n he noticed how hard they try to start normal conversation , but somehow they alwayz failed . It wasnt the problem of connection between the girls , becouse they were more similar then they tought , n it seemed that they have connection but still conversation alwayz failed. He told them that maybe they could meet in private just to get know better eachother . They both agree to meet eachother over Yulias house that weekend .
Lena was lookin in the mirror . Her long redhair was falling over her face , her green eyes looked not very pleased with the reflections they saw . Whatever , she thought thats the best look i can get . She took her jacket n walked to Yulias home .
"Wow , u look great" - Yulia said instead of hi .
"Heh , thanks u do too , really" - Lena repeat shyly n sinserly .
They both thought what they said . Even though they were regulary dressed , with very little of make up , they both were beauties in real meaning of that word . Readhead Lena , was just a bit taller than Yulia , with green worm eyes , sweet nose n desireble lips , she was lookin like a doll . Yulia , who was younger then Lena (only one year younger) , had black short hair that perfectly goes with her adorible blue eyes that could make u forget anything . Her nose , lips & body was perfect , she looked like a movie star .
Lena set on Yulias bed lookin around the room . Redhead liked the room , she felt smell of Yulias parfume when she set next to her . Girls start talkin basicly about nothing . About weater , life in Russia , music ... But they both felt very comfortable when they noticed that they think the same about so many things . Yulia felt never better , finally she could talk with somebody about normal things not only about guys , sex , parties . Lena was amezed with what she heard becouse the crazy lil girl turned into smart n funny girl to be with . She couldnt believe what Yulia was talkin , just few days ago she said same things to her best friends and they lough at her ! They couldnt stop talkin , they were even talkin in the same time , there was so many things to say .
"Gosh , Yulia i didnt know u r thinkin on that way! I thought u only think about parties "
Yulia take her eyes of Lena , wondering was it good to say all she said , well there was no turning back , she alredy show her real face . Sudenlly she felt so not protected , she just give a little smile back to lenas words makin comennts that she thought that Lena isnt very openminded , trying to lead the conversation in other way then talkin about herself .
"Yeah i knew u think so about me !" - Lena replied on Yulias words - " But i go to the parties too , sometimes , u know i envy u on all of your freedom"
"I can take u with me sometimes " - Ofered black haired girl
"Great! I would love to go with you .... Its gettin late , i have to go , but first promise that u ll come tomorrow to my house"
"I promise" - Yulia answered , and her blue eyes were shining .

Old 28-03-2003, 17:02   #2
malinky's

I like

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the story! Though it has to continue, doesn't it? I hope that if it does, you post the rest.

And I, for one, thought it was very well-written and not at all hard to read. There are people for whom English is his/her native tongue and they don't have nearly the grasp of it that you do.

Thank you for sharing; looking forward to more!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Caterpillars turn into rare butterflies..."
~Chantal Kreviazuk~
Old 28-03-2003, 17:47   #3
MoonMate *27*

thank you Yes , theres more of the story i didnt post it right away becouse i wanted to check if ppl like it , i ll post more later . Again , thank u , u were very nice
~~~~~~~~~~~
People Dont Change, They Just Get Older
Old 29-03-2003, 01:48   #4
rh2k

great fic post more please
Old 03-04-2003, 02:39   #5
Божественная красота

Send a message via AIM to YLuelniaa Send a message via MSN to YLuelniaa
nice work
Old 03-04-2003, 04:09   #6
To Be Free?

i love it! u just grasped my attention, and it wasnt confusing at all, since u did say u werent a good writer when it came to english. if ur real conscious about the spelling or grammar i could help ya out if you'd want me to
Old 03-04-2003, 12:39   #7
MoonMate *27*

daydreamer0102 that would be great ! i didnt post more of the story becouse i m not saticfated with my english ... so if u really want to help that would be just great
~~~~~~~~~~~
People Dont Change, They Just Get Older
Old 04-04-2003, 01:35   #8
To Be Free?

i sent ya my email addy in a pm so u could send in ur story there
ReplyPost New Thread