Old 20-05-2006, 22:53   #501
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to Lauiii
Wohoo!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lena
Old 20-05-2006, 22:56   #502
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I knew it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 20-05-2006, 22:57   #503
Martian Eyes

LOOOORDIII, yeah, thank you thank you thank you!
Old 20-05-2006, 22:59   #504
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anouk
Reject? Are you serious? Not even hardly.. He's has his own shows for decades.. He's a very well respected, happy go lucky guy and he's fucking halirious.. His show rocks!! If he was American, he would've been on Saturday Night Live for sure, just to give you an comparision.. He's also very straight forward - maybe that's something other Europeans aren't used to

Ofcourse you wouldn't know him, or do you watch Dutch television?!
I'm sure he's a pro and all, he should be at Comedy Central or whatever but the fact remains that the joke he pulled tonight on Sakis of all people wasn't very funny.
You said it youself it made you feel embarassed, didn't he? Maybe he can be invited to do an act when the Netherlands win the contest again.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:04   #505
Bitchka

excuse my stupidity buy who/what are the hosts?

and yeah.. lol, what a BORING eurovision, even the voting sucked!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 20-05-2006, 23:05   #506
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
LOOOORDIII, yeah, thank you thank you thank you!
You did it!!
Are there any pictures of these guys from their real lives at all? just to see how the winners LOOK LIKE at least. I'd like to see how the girl looks in particular.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:06   #507
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I'm sure he's a pro and all, he should be at Comedy Central or whatever but the fact remains that the joke he pulled tonight on Sakis of all people wasn't very funny.
You said it youself it made you feel embarassed, didn't he? Maybe he can be invited to do an act when the Netherlands win the contest again.

I'm sure you saw the smiley behind that sentence? Or are you ignoring the obvious again?

And what joke? So he hit on Sakis and winked at him and shit? So what? Or are we all anti-gay and homophobes over here?! I think not.. Sakis needs to take a chillpill - big loser, just like he was at Eurovision those couple years ago..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga
Old 20-05-2006, 23:13   #508
**?!**

I couldnt get a chance to watch the performances.But I didnt like the winner song.was it really the best?
~~~~~~~~~~~
We're all mad in our own way.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:18   #509
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anouk
I'm sure you saw the smiley behind that sentence? Or are you ignoring the obvious again?

And what joke? So he hit on Sakis and winked at him and shit? So what? Or are we all anti-gay and homophobes over here?! I think not.. Sakis needs to take a chillpill - big loser, just like he was at Eurovision those couple years ago..
I admit it was funny the first time he did it, but he then dragged it until it was no longer funny and was delaying the procedure. That was the voting procedure not some comedy sketch.
Well, I'll go back and check it again just for kicks
Did Sakis get his mobile at least?
Old 20-05-2006, 23:18   #510
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
I couldnt get a chance to watch the performances.But I didnt like the winner song.was it really the best?
That of course is a matter of opinion and what "the best" means to you subjectively. Best at what? Performance? Nope. Originality? Yup. Lyrics? Nope. Music? One of the top 10 for sure.

So again... knewitknewitknewitknewit... Pure gold: mesh together HIM, The Darkness, Alice Cooper and KISS, create a unique tacky band from their integral parts.... then send them to a kitchfest such as Eurovision - usually dominated by tasteless ballads and gaudy ethno chic - and take a comfortable victory. Priceless, eh?

I think Russia deserved it's high placing (liked it better now that it caught my ear), as well as Bosnia (same thing and Hari Mata Hari was flawless). Lituania though?! WTF?! 12 points from UK? The same country that gave Tatu 0 in 2003. The shame. THE SHAME.

EDIT: TV Slovenia reports there were some critics in Finland before the show got started who were claiming their competitor is a national embarrassment.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:19   #511
Martian Eyes

Quote:
.But I didnt like the winner song.was it really the best?
Fun, creativity and an overwhelming appearance! They deserved it.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:21   #512
My Waking Hour

Quote:
There weren't any decent songs this year, so you didn't miss much. Lordi had the best gimmick so they won.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:21   #513
Primetime Anchor

I think it's great for the contest and the fact that I predicted 2 top spots faultlessly gives me a pleasure:

Finland
Russia

*forre is happy*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 20-05-2006, 23:26   #514
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Did Sakis get his mobile at least?
I think Sakis is still in the closet So probably not Paul is a married man though

I'm watching his show now They're making fun of Finland's costumes and Eurovision in general

BTW - Treble (Dutch entry to Eurovision) is on Paul's show and Paul gave them the results to the semi finals..They were 20th in the semi's and Andorra and the Pussycat Dolls finished all the way last this year
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga

Last edited by Anouk; 20-05-2006 at 23:36.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:41   #515
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Sibel's not an ugly woman!and did you know that she used to be a rock singer?not kidding.anyway im a bit unhappy with the results and general opinion is that armenia got some of Turkish diaspora votes.if they hadnt taken part we would have got atop 5 place.im unhappy about the eurovision this year too the best one was in 2003 and 2004(not in a patriotic way)just because everybody had fun in there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 20-05-2006, 23:41   #516
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
That of course is a matter of opinion and what "the best" means to you subjectively. Best at what? Performance? Nope. Originality? Yup. Lyrics? Nope. Music?
They won for which of them?I meant that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We're all mad in our own way.
Old 20-05-2006, 23:41   #517
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Moldavia-Romania.. haha. Riggged.

My top 3: Finland, Romania, Bosnia btw.
w00t! 1st, 3rd and 4th!
I'd put Russia in the mix as well but I forgot about him. I'm still in shock over Lithuania.

Quote:
They won for which of them?I meant that.
Simple: originality. Or more specifically: gimick + shock factor. We're familar with that concept aren't we? I think it helps they had a pretty catchy quasi-metal song as well. It was definitely one of the top today.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-05-2006, 23:42   #518
iMod

Quote:
we can hope for trance to enter the ESC world sometime around 2030
Haha, France has no intention of entering the "ESC world" anytime, everybody knows that it's absolutely impossible for a song in French to win Eurovision, and the neighboring voting makes it even more impossible. So we send someone because we kinda 'have to', but we know they'll get trashed just because of the language barrier.

How many songs in English this year? 20 or something. That's just awful.

Anyway, i'm glad Lordi won, haha, that's fucking great. It gives me faith in Europeans.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 20-05-2006, 23:42   #519
pie crust

Yay, well done Finland!

haku, too bad France did not get far! I thought that was a beautiful song, and it's really too bad that the choice of language matters. I wish you would have spoken English while handing out the points though.

Wasn't there a time where you had to sing in your own language at Eurovision?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 20-05-2006, 23:44   #520
no....

wooo! we were shocked but still happy about it, haha. Helsinki '07 (most likely right?). Who made top 10?
ReplyPost New Thread