Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Thank you for many Smiles (^_^)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 10:50   #1
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to noki_the_cat
Wink Thank you for many Smiles (^_^)

I would like to thank you Yulia and Lena for being an inspiration and a source of happiness.
Your creativity brings so much joy and well-being to so many thankful fans.
We really care deeply for you Yulia in your time of uncertainty.
With your loving mother and close friend Lena by your side,
you will be comforted knowing you are truly loved.
For inspiration you can look at another famous singer from Canada.
Shania Twain is a new mother and is back with great success!!!
You will succeed Yulia and Lena, you are achievers and leaders!

As for you Pasha Sidorov, you have a treasure at home.
Your wife and daughter love you and need you in their lives.

Я хотел был бы возблагодарить вас Yulia и Lena для быть воодушевленностью и источником счастья. Ваш creativity приносит so much утеху и well-being к настолько много thankful вентиляторов. Мы реально заботим глубоки для вас Yulia в вашем времени неопределенности. С вашей loving матью и закройте друга Lena вашей стороной, вас утешит знающ вас поистине полюбил. Для воодушевленности вы можете посмотреть другую известную певицу от Канады. Shania Twain будет новой матью и назад с большим успехом!!! Вы преуспеете Yulia и Lena, вы будете achievers и руководителями!

Как для вас Pasha Sidorov, вы имеет сокровище дома. Ваши супруга и дочь любят вас и вы в их жизнях.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:21   #2
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Quote:
Originally Posted by noki_the_cat
ide,
For inspiration you can look at another famous singer from Canada.
Shania Twain is a new mother and is back with great success!!!
*giggles* OMG! I can't believe someone other than me actually mentioned Shania on this board!!!!! Heck yeah Shania has had a lot of success since she gave birth to Eja (her son, pronounced like Asia)!!!! noki_the_cat, you totally made me smile by mentioning Shania. (I'm a *huge* fan of Shania, so whenever someone talks about her besides me, I always think it's cool, especially since it's on a tatu board!). You know, Shania has the best-selling album ever by a female artist ("Come On Over" sold over 34 million copies in the U.S. alone)! And since Eja, her newest album, "UP!" has already gone diamond (meaning it's sold over 10 million copies), which makes Shania the first female artist to have 3 back-to-back diamond albums. Go Shania!
Old 09-06-2004, 20:46   #3
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to noki_the_cat
Shania Twain is an inspiration to many.
It is noted,
The achievement of success in a persons endeavors, results from a focus on goals.
The willingness to put forth an abundance of effort that overcomes many unforeseen obstacles.
With commitment and a talent of creativity, satisfaction during implementation of sequential strategic objectives can be accomplished!
Our observation of inspired individuals motivates us to constitute our own thoughts into action!!
It is with exhilaration our participation in these activities enriches or lives.

We all posses the ability within us to excel in many secular and vocational occupations.
But most of all, we have the ability to create within us all.
It is our choice to make it happen!

I truly, do hope the very best for the ones we hold dear to us find success in life.

Yulia and Lena we hope you have a long enjoyable career and family life.
Be strong in times of uncertainty, you will overcome and flourish!!!!!

Many smiles for Shania because she gives so (^_^) many to all she inspires.

Достижение успеха в люди стремится, приводится к от фокуса на целях. Готовность положить вперед обилие усилия отжимает много unforeseen препон. С принятием окончательного решения и талантливостью creativity, соответствие во время вставкы последовательных стратегических задач можно выполнить! Наше замечание воодушевлянных индивидуалов motivates мы для того чтобы образовать наши собственные мысли в действие!! Оно с exhilaration наше, котор участие в этих работах обогащает или живет.

Мы все posses способность с в нами первенствовать в много светских и профессиональных занятий. Но most of all, мы имеем способность, котор нужно создаться внутри мы все. Будет нашим выбором, котор нужно сделать его случиться! Ii1 поистине, надеется очень самые лучшие для одних мы держат дорог к нам успех находки в жизни. Yulia и Lena, котор мы надеемся вы имеет длинний enjoyable карьеры и семейнаяа жизнь. Будьте сильн in times of неопределенность, вы отожмете и процветаете!!!!!
ReplyPost New Thread