Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lady GaGa

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 10:14   #221
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obez17 View Post
bOrInG. random images strewn together doesn't make me happy. at least telephone had a storyline. this is just dumb. i liked some of the images, but it doesn't look finished. oh well, they can't all be good.
Random images?

Are you referring to The Stonewall Riot footage? The anti-gay Nazi symbolism? The fact that she, as a nun - swallows her rosary and as a result becomes "anti-gay" herself. The video is much deeper than Telephone. It's her commentary on Don't Ask, Don't Tell as well as her opinion on the church. I don't know what random images you're talking about.
Old 09-06-2010, 14:41   #222
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Random images?

Are you referring to The Stonewall Riot footage? The anti-gay Nazi symbolism? The fact that she, as a nun - swallows her rosary and as a result becomes "anti-gay" herself. The video is much deeper than Telephone. It's her commentary on Don't Ask, Don't Tell as well as her opinion on the church. I don't know what random images you're talking about.
Yeah ant tatus sparks are whole post modernism concept itself anyways what does it has to do with ale alejandro? *He was gay nazi lady gagas ex bf who went gay?*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.
Old 09-06-2010, 16:24   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by obez17 View Post
bOrInG. random images strewn together doesn't make me happy. at least telephone had a storyline. this is just dumb. i liked some of the images, but it doesn't look finished. oh well, they can't all be good.
LOLOLOLOLOL... Just beacuse you don't understand all those metaphors and contexts, doesn't mean that video is boring and unfinished. It's very a important message for us. Think about that.

+ I love how she looks in the video. So class. Cheers.
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 10-06-2010, 03:48   #224
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
Yeah ant tatus sparks are whole post modernism concept itself anyways what does it has to do with ale alejandro? *He was gay nazi lady gagas ex bf who went gay?*
What.

First off, - Sparks visually may be a postmodernism production but in terms of story - there isn't one. There's no creativity at all other than the bland visuals. It would help if you at least tried to make your argument cohesive and use appropriate grammar. I've already stated what the imagery is, and what various elements are about. Not my fault if you don't see them.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:01   #225
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Quote:
Random images?

Once again, nothing to do with the song. Maybe if her music actually matched the concepts she wishes to portray I would be more interested. Perhaps my ideology conflicts with hers as well. Anyway, I shall enjoy her music and her strange outfits. Nothing more.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:40   #226
Chun ruk ter!

Since when did GaGa's music videos ever have anything directly to do with her songs?
Well, er, I guess "Just Dance" is an exception. But it's not too hard to dance in a video for a song about dancing in the first place...
The Alejandro video doesn't seem tooo far off from the song, in my opinion.

While it doesn't completely match with the song and there isn't a direct, in your face storyline, at least there is something trying to be portrayed anyway. It's not my favorite video but it's decent enough for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป
Old 10-06-2010, 16:07   #227
Martian Eyes

Not at all bad, in my opinion. The choreography is funtastic, although I'm not sure if this was on purpose. Anyway, I was really pleased about the way she presented herself. A bit too epicly extended the whole video for what she had to say, but that's not exactly a real flaw.

Now to my in depth analysis of the meaning of this masterpiece:

Ok, that was my in depth analysis.
Old 10-06-2010, 23:45   #228
M

Quote:
What.

First off, - Sparks visually may be a postmodernism production but in terms of story - there isn't one. There's no creativity at all other than the bland visuals. It would help if you at least tried to make your argument cohesive and use appropriate grammar. I've already stated what the imagery is, and what various elements are about. Not my fault if you don't see them.
honey, english is not my native language, so deal with it.

I dont see much sense doing all that concept thing with a song which doesnt suit it at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-06-2010, 00:10   #229
Участник

I like it . Interesting imagery. I see quite a bit of Madonna and Marilyn Manson there too.
Old 11-06-2010, 20:13   #230
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
honey, english is not my native language, so deal with it.

I dont see much sense doing all that concept thing with a song which doesnt suit it at all.
Offtop:

The fact that you don't speak English as a native has nothing to do with ignoring grammar that (from this post) you obviously know how to use.
]

Then why are you a t.A.T.u. fan? The concept of Alejandro can be altered to suit many themes. But the main component is the recurring theme of various lovers. I think the video fills that role well.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:20   #231
You ate my Heart =O<3

Send a message via MSN to Javier_Moedano Send a message via Yahoo to Javier_Moedano Send a message via Skype™ to Javier_Moedano
No matter what Gaga does.. it's good. ONE way or another. YES it pisses some people off, but she is presenting pop music in a completely different way, kinda like what t.A.T.u. did.. with more than just singing about fame and fortune (even though Gaga's first album was mostly about that, she had the right to sing about it because she deserved it that's what she had worked for and she made it FABOULOUS) but now it's on to new things, things that have meaning, and things that mean so much to her. This is what she has REALLY been working for. As to the meaning of Alejandro, watch it and study it cause it has so much meaning to the Gay community.
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Vkontakte]
[Myspace]
[Twitter]

I am Cannibal.

I WARNED YOU
Old 11-08-2010, 23:04   #232
Can You See Them Now?

Lollapalooza, was FUCKED UP AMAZING.

http://img.over-blog.com/0x0-000000/...oza/1--64-.jpg
Old 13-08-2010, 23:43   #233
UTIMTA

Quote:
The fact that she, as a nun - swallows her rosary and as a result becomes "anti-gay" herself
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love and adore lady gaga, but in my opinion this sorta bothered me. You should never put such a sacred things in your mouth, for entertainment. But other then this, a very creative interesting video.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^
Old 14-08-2010, 09:45   #234
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatsu103 View Post
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love and adore lady gaga, but in my opinion this sorta bothered me. You should never put such a sacred things in your mouth, for entertainment. But other then this, a very creative interesting video.
You are an utter buffoon if you believe that sacrilege imagery is something to be avoided or abolished. It is a powerful message.

Last edited by Talyubittu; 18-08-2010 at 01:47.
Old 20-08-2010, 09:59   #235
Участник

Quote:
It is a powerful message
Powerful message? What an idiot you must be.
Argos: Watch your language!

Last edited by Argos; 20-08-2010 at 21:17.
Old 20-08-2010, 13:49   #236
M

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945 View Post
Powerful message? What an idiot you must be.
Agree on that one, I like Gaga, but that is not massage that is bshit.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 20-08-2010, 15:43   #237
Postmodern

I like Alejandro video, I love the beginning, and the choreography, and the ending too. I also love the fact that is a dark video, while the song is hot! The only thing I dislike is the Illuminati theme. It looks like she is trying too hard to be controversial, while being not original at all, which is kinda sad. And yeah, she reminds me a lot of Madonna.
Old 31-08-2010, 12:32   #238
Can You See Them Now?

This is the most ass backwards forum on earth when it comes to rational thinking. This is why I avoid this idiot gathering center like the plague as of late.

- By the way. Gags was great tonight. Saw her in St. Paul. Met Semi-Precious Weapons. It was a grand adventure.

Last edited by Talyubittu; 31-08-2010 at 12:46.
Old 31-08-2010, 17:34   #239
Участник

Gaga - another poptart that might as well eclipse, popularity wise, the untalented, overrated, copycat prostitute ("Losing my virginity was a career move"-Madonna)? Musically? Rehashed Ace of Base. Good grief. And you aren't even ashamed to get caught listening to this hyped-up commercial MTV nonsense? I'm not exactly a fan of M.I.A., but agree with her when she says that Gaga sounds like 20-year-old Ibiza music. Well, I'm back to Björk.
Old 31-08-2010, 22:05   #240
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by convol View Post
Gaga - another poptart that might as well eclipse, popularity wise, the untalented, overrated, copycat prostitute
Untalented - no. And she is at least entertaining, something missed widely in America's mainstream popscene nowadays. So it's not a bad thing to have her, regardless of whether she is really original or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by convol View Post
..agree with her when she says that Gaga sounds like 20-year-old Ibiza music.
Well, it is Ibiza music, and what? Hip-hop and r'n'b any better?
ReplyPost New Thread