Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 24-02-2004, 16:55   #161
I don't waste my time

Quote:
. . . I was just wondering. Will we ever see them kiss again? Will there ever be another display of affection toward each other? There seems to be so many things that are behind them now.
Well, I think the kiss will always be a part of ATTSS, so I think it would still make sense if they kiss if they perform that song.
On the other hand, if the group goes on and they keep hugging and touching each other all the time for the cameras or in their concerts, it'll be a little ridiculous.

Old 24-02-2004, 17:09   #162
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by bpro50
I was just wondering. Will we ever see them kiss again?
Personally i hope we'll never see them kiss again. Now that we know that it was all fake from the beginning, it's just ridiculous.

Those kisses were carrying strong emotions and a message, everything is gone now, all that remains is a cheap way to attract attention.

I can't even watch the old kisses now, they feel empty and vain, all the beautiful emotions have disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 24-02-2004, 17:21   #163
no....

Quote:
I can't even watch the old kisses now, they feel empty and vain, all the beautiful emotions have disappeared.
really Haku? I always felt they represented much more. But i guess most people never got the point when it was "real" anyway. I wouldn't mind if they kissed during All the Things She Said, the kiss is part of the act of that song, it's what the song is about, and a imagery of the kiss conveys that emotion, even if they kissees aren't themselves what they are displaying. But wait, most people refuse to believe that representation is still just as horrible as anything else in the first place [cause it's not REAL]....

Old 24-02-2004, 17:32   #164
tATu - Fan

Quote:
. . . I was just wondering. Will we ever see them kiss again? Will there ever be another display of affection toward each other? ...
Time will tell, but I do think signs of affection will be there as I do believe that they are close, not in a romantic way, but still close.

Concerning the kiss - they didn't kiss during the 2nd concert in Tokyo and still it was obvious that they were close.

Old 25-02-2004, 02:42   #165
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
really Haku? I always felt they represented much more. But i guess most people never got the point when it was "real" anyway. I wouldn't mind if they kissed during All the Things She Said, the kiss is part of the act of that song, it's what the song is about, and a imagery of the kiss conveys that emotion, even if they kissees aren't themselves what they are displaying. But wait, most people refuse to believe that representation is still just as horrible as anything else in the first place [cause it's not REAL]....
I disagree. If those kisses were not real, if that was not genuine affection and nothing but merely "an act" then I don't have a clue what reality is any more and I've gone blind. Those times of affection were so sweet, so beautiful and touching that I just can't get over them. I suggest you go back and watch them one more time. There is one video that captured all of their acts of love toward one another in one song and it is so moving that it may be one of the most beautiful expressions of feeling between two people I have ever seen. Please look again.

Old 25-02-2004, 03:33   #166
no....

bpro50, i was disagreeing with Haku.

I don't think [and never really thought] that they are lesbians, but i thought and think that they meant something when they kissed, not for themeselves but for others. Even IF it wasn't intentional, it represented something much more. They are actresses. Actresses have kissed each other with as much emotional and angst in the past... and they represented something for the characters. And no matter what, that song is about those emotions, and the girls sing and do whatever they can to get those emotions across. So, i wouldn't mind.

But, bpro50... i hope you still don't think that they are, cause, i wouldn't live in denial [just live like Denial, cause she rocks!] and i've been watching those videos for nearly 2 years... i don't think i need a Refresher...

Old 25-02-2004, 05:40   #167
viva la scientology!

actresses: that's how i felt thegurgi Y&L were playing parts, which didn't make it any more fake than a move. They were characters who played in a relationship. What I think is funny is how the West was unable to combine the idea of "acting" into the music world. Here, so many people criticize someone for being fake, not genuine, a creation. But in a time when image matters so much, it's just taking the truth and not altering it....but recreating it into a new reality....like a movie. To say Yulia and Lena were acting is a very accurate statement.....they made something, a very creative effort, and all people had to do was take it or leave it. As soon as people took it too seriously, it became a problem.

sorry, i dunno where i'm going with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 25-02-2004, 06:02   #168
iMod

thegurgi
I know that what you're saying is the truth and the right way to see things... actresses playing a part, yes.
I was only talking about what *i* am feeling, or not feeling that is. I am no longer able to connect with their acting, but maybe with time i'll see things like you.

And cirrus
Well, everything is so fake here in the west, all bands are fabricated. I guess that when we saw that band coming from the east, some of us hoped that it would be rawer, more genuine, not tainted by the music industry...
Oh well, the illusion lasted a year for some of us, it's not that bad. But yeah, in the end they are like western pop bands, no real difference.

Ooh and happy 666th post! *evil grin*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 25-02-2004, 07:02   #169
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
haku, I disagree that they are like western pop bands. *shakes head vehemently*

There *is* a difference. Always was and always will be.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 25-02-2004, 17:48   #170
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Quote:
. . . I was just wondering. Will we ever see them kiss again? Will there ever be another display of affection toward each other? There seems to be so many things that are behind them now.
If they have to sing the song"All the things she said" and answer would be yes...they are now still playing the roles of tATu but if it appears again, I may avoid to see it because it's an act which DID hurt the fans who defensed them being "lovers"
Whatever, for sunny poison,and hare for the report and the latest song

Old 25-02-2004, 18:09   #171
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by skye
but if it appears again, I may avoid to see it because it's an act

Yulia: "We are always the same: at home, on the stage, and
when we are together. I often read in newpapers that Vanya
(Ivan Shapovalov, t.A.T.u.'s producer) makes us kiss on the
stage, sing about lesbian love, and then we cry quietly in the
dressing room, cursing our fate. It's bull sh*t. We are the way
you see us." (Molotok 2/2004)

xena225

Old 25-02-2004, 18:46   #172
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
Yulia: "We are always the same: at home, on the stage, and when we are together.
That's actually kinda sad if they can no longer tell the difference between their acting on stage and their real lives, but i don't believe that one second. This is a typical Tatu statement, ambiguous and meaningless.

Ambiguous because when they perform ATTSS on stage, they are playing the roles of two lesbian lovers. By saying that they are the same off stage, they continue to hint that it may also be the case in their real lives.

Meaningless because we have now overwhelming proofs that they *are* different off stage. Those statements have become just plain ridiculous.

Quote:
I often read in newpapers that Vanya (Ivan Shapovalov, t.A.T.u.'s producer) makes us kiss on the stage, sing about lesbian love, and then we cry quietly in the dressing room, cursing our fate. It's bull sh*t. We are the way you see us." (Molotok 2/2004)
I have no trouble believing that. Of course they don't cry in the dressing room LOL. They are actresses and they are getting paid (though irregularly) to get the job done.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 25-02-2004 at 18:52.

Old 25-02-2004, 18:52   #173
Bitchka

Im sorry but i just have to comment on this:

Quote:
xena225, the keyword here is 'the way you see us' ...

Too bad Yulia and Lena are not together at home... or anywhere besides where they have to be because of work ! And lately, as we see in this episode, they arent together that much even for work when they have to LoL

...besides Ivan doesnt have to make them kiss anymore..... Ivan cant do anything anymore LoL ... besides to tell you 'great philosophical thoughts' .. such as: a person wants to understand? what understand.... and how does he know that he understands that he wants to understand... why understand.... he doesnt understand that he wants to understand... what is there to undnerstand.... there is no future... and there is no past..... do you understand?

...but yes.... they are the 'way you want to see them' ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-02-2004, 20:45   #174
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410

really Im always suprised the way some of you guys can interpret things in the for me most illogical way *shakes head* this is starting to be sad..very sad.

honestly I never in ATTSS noticed that its about lesbian lovers. I could have sung that with my best friend and we never were a couple. *lol*

haku, honestly I'm *very* suprised to hear such an generalising cruel remark from you. This really makes me hope that Ill never get on the wrong side of you, which is a scary thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 25-02-2004, 23:47   #175
Участник

This post-"Anatomy" quote by Ms Volkova clashes with some of those neat post-"Anatomy" theories, doesn't it?

Oh well.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 25-02-2004 at 23:53.

Old 26-02-2004, 01:39   #176
I don't waste my time

Quote:
That's actually kinda sad if they can no longer tell the difference between their acting on stage and their real lives, but i don't believe that one second. This is a typical Tatu statement, ambiguous and meaningless.

Ambiguous because when they perform ATTSS on stage, they are playing the roles of two lesbian lovers. By saying that they are the same off stage, they continue to hint that it may also be the case in their real lives.

Meaningless because we have now overwhelming proofs that they *are* different off stage. Those statements have become just plain ridiculous.
I agree.

Quote:
Too bad Yulia and Lena are not together at home... or anywhere besides where they have to be because of work ! And lately, as we see in this episode, they arent together that much even for work when they have to
Yeah, exactly...

"We're the same on the stage and at home" - yeah, at home Yulia fcuks her boyfriend and cuts his nails, and on the stage she hugs Lena, holds her hand and kisses her - pretty similar

"Oh well"...

Old 26-02-2004, 01:50   #177
Участник

Julia and Lena tells lies about lies about lies... And then they go and lie that their project is about "truth and love and honesty". Whatever.

Old 26-02-2004, 02:25   #178
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quite the predicament they are in i c *strokes beard pensively* yesssssssss
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 26-02-2004, 03:03   #179
<-- she...mine!

Send a message via AIM to skye Send a message via Yahoo to skye
Quote:

xena225
oh...yeah.....even they are lovers, why not spend time together on Valentine's day but with boyfriend bad bad lover....

Old 26-02-2004, 03:22   #180
Bitchka

Quote:
This post-"Anatomy" quote by Ms Volkova clashes with some of those neat post-"Anatomy" theories, doesn't it?

I am not sure what to say anymore ..... what 'neat' theories (not to mention the work neat just drives me nuts) .... what quote .... did you get recite that Yulia said that? when did she say it?

Im sorry im gonna stick to this "quote" from Yulia for a while longer:

Quote:
Yulia: "We are always the same: at home, on the stage, and when we are together.
Yes they are always the same... every single day... Monday is like Tuesday is like Wednesday is like Thursday is like Friday is like Saturday .... at home Yulia walks aroun in big sleepers and underwear and fixes her hair...Lena smokes in the hallway and talks on the phone, hangs in the kitchen.... on stage...well, their stage presence lately is kind of non existent.. but yes, usually there is some plan made for what the show would be about and they execute it... and when they are together... well like i already said - that's not that often lately

Quote:
I often read in newpapers that Vanya
dressing room, cursing our fate.
Well, if someone still thinks that Yulia and Lena came up with what they sing about in their album or the kiss stage show ,.... i am speechless, because by now it is definately a 'fact' (as people here wanna call lit) that it was Ivan and Kiper that came up with all that

Quote:
It's bull sh*t. We are the way
and this is where it got all ... ... sure its bullsh*t ... Yulia and Lena are happy people that love eachother.. love Ivan... love to work with him.. are working in Podnebesnaya ..recording new album... planning their future t.A.T.u. concerts... and so ooooooooooooooooon

....but ....lets just waaaaaaaaaaaait and seeeeeeeeee ....ha ha

*continues sitting here, while my beard keeps growing... and growing... and groooooooooooooowing*
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!