Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Sci-Fi thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 00:03   #1
iMod

Sci-Fi thread

My previous threads on sci-fi series didn't exactly work very well, lol, Tatu fans and sci-fi rarely match apparently, unless someday they make a sci-fi lesbian series i guess. Anyway, i'll try again with a general thread.

Currently my fave series is Battlestar Galactica, excellent show, hopefully i'm not the only one watching that.
I'm also watching the animated series Tripping The Rift, hilarious show, i like it a lot.
And well, i have to admit that i'm also watching Stargate Atlantis, very average show but still mildly entertaining.

So the new seasons have just started in the US, anyone know any other sci-fi series that is worth a look, maybe new ones launched this year that i haven't heard about yet?

I guess that probably very few people will read this thread just because of the title, so as a reward for those who did read it, here's the pilot of the series Tripping The Rift, it has mixed references to Starwars and Startrek and it is fucking hilarious.

Tripping The Rift - Pilot 69MB

I hope at least a few people will like it, i know i cracked up when i watched it, but i guess you have to be a sci-fi geek.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 08-10-2005 at 19:03.
Old 07-10-2005, 00:06   #2
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
You know I love the character Six

She's is HOTTTTTT!

She needs a breast-reduction/removal of implants though

EDIT: Thank God she has short hair in the actual series and not that Yulia in AAU style hair in the pilot episode

Six in the actual series
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 07-10-2005, 00:18   #3
Harrumph.

I enjoy Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis (had to translate a couple episodes of both some months ago), but I think that Star Wars was pretty much what started me into it.
Old 07-10-2005, 00:22   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
To be honest I don't like the sci-fi genre in general, but I like watching it when there's HOT women in, such as Doctor Elizabeth Weir in Stargate Alantis
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 07-10-2005, 00:35   #5
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
She needs a breast-reduction/removal of implants though
Well, you know i like her boobs as they are. But she's a cyborg, so maybe she can adjust her boob size on demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darje
I enjoy Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
I've never watched Stargate SG-1, it was too far gone when i got broadband, but i'm following Stargate Atlantis, it's entertaining, of course the Wraith are very cliche, space vampires, it's already been done many times, but the special effects are quite good so it's visually enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
I like watching it when there's HOT women in
Then you should also have a look at Battlestar Galactica, this is Cylon (ie android) model Number 6, and in red, and in blue She's hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-10-2005, 01:06   #6
Harrumph.

Question, is Tripping The Rift a real series? Because if so, that's the fucking best spoof EVER.

I had to watch Stargate SG-1 as I was translating it, and yes, Stargate Atlantis is slightly predictable but as far as sci-fi series go, it's nicely done.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:17   #7
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by darje
Question, is Tripping The Rift a real series? Because if so, that's the fucking best spoof EVER.
Oh yeah, it's currently in its second season, 10th episode. It's absolutely excellent.

The actual series is a bit different from the pilot, it's not such an obvious spoof of Starwars, but it's still full of references to many sci-fi shows and movies.

I'll upload an episode sometime if people are interested, i have all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-10-2005, 01:21   #8
Harrumph.

Well, that was pretty damn funny, but I'm not sure it's worth it to waste your time uploading it if I'm the only one geeking out and wanting to see it.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:35   #9
iMod

Ok, i've uploaded the second episode of the second season of Tripping The Rift here, i've chosen this one because they visit a gay planet, which is appropriate for this forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-10-2005, 03:21   #10
Harrumph.

Thank you! Downloading now.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:14   #11
Участник

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
Lol - t.A.T.u. fans and sci-fI!

Fear not, I have been watching Battlestar, and I agree that in its second season it must be the best sci-fi on TV>... have had to download episodes as Australia is so far behind and often mysteriously stops airing sci-fi series mid season.

Have also been watching SG-Atlantis - started because I because it was self-contained, and I never really got into SG-1. I don't know - I like it, but I'm not a huge fan.

Perhaps I'll check out Tripping The Rift..!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Heterosexually challenged gender bender
ReplyPost New Thread