Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 19:49   #341
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
hehe... nath, thegurgi is a wise man. So he gave the most tongue-breaking line of the song to russian can't blame him for that tho, it's kinda fair...
if u don't get it still, I'm singing 'zhdi chto proydyot tak'. so, guess, u'd better find me a cig *cool?, zebu? pleeeez! i'm so young, i don't wanna die! u are kind girls, i know. u wouldn't want to have a piece of dead meat laying here*
btw, Echoed, I made a softer version, use it if it fits the rest of the voices better.

And from what moment Denial is a devil? lol! hmmm... did i miss anything? is she?

Old 01-10-2003, 20:28   #342
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
I was just thinking, who is going to "sing" Yulia's moaning, the song isn't complete without that, somebody should do that!

*joins sunny in the toilet and hands her a cig, you can always count on me now that my cold is gone and throat as good as new *
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 01-10-2003, 20:34   #343
Bitchka

nathalie, I looked it up with online dictionary just for you

sunny poison, of course I will give ya a ciggie - [in my counrty when someone asks for a ciggie, we hand it and we just say jokingly: 'Trovi se' = 'poison yourself'] of course I dont say that in a bad way - you know what I mean

*hands sunny nice, life-saving ciggie *

will listen to your 'soft' file when I get home
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 01-10-2003, 21:20   #344
pie crust

coolasfcuk, I need a ciggie I need a ciggie I need a ciggie! *goes nuts* And this is so pathetic, coming from a 14-year old.

sunny poison, whoa your voice sounds COMPLETELY different.. :O And I love it either way =)

Okay I can do the moaning :P Nah just kidding.. That's backvocals .. and from what I know Echoed is supposed to do backvocals.. *wink wink nudge nudge*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 01-10-2003, 22:10   #345
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
coolasfcuk, I need a ciggie I need a ciggie I need a ciggie! *goes nuts* And this is so pathetic, coming from a 14-year old.

Okay I can do the moaning :P Nah just kidding.. That's backvocals .. and from what I know Echoed is supposed to do backvocals.. *wink wink nudge nudge*
*QueenBee here's a ciggie for you, but you shouldn't be smoking that much so young just kidding, do whatever you like *

so we have a moaner, that's good to know
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-10-2003, 22:15   #346
ex-sunnich

*takes the cig from zebu and the one from cool*
whoa!!! *jumps* i have 2!!! I always need 2 cigs to feel good! *says 'thanks' and runs to hug both slavic sisters like mad**by her way hugs queenie standing there and waiting for her cig* heh... zebu? cool? give the girl her cig or i'll be to share... or she's to young for it? o_0
*promises to bring the full pack of cigs next time to share with everyone*

heh... cool, we don't usually say anything like that, although it would sound as =na, travis'= in russian. but we have another saying here: "kureniye eto nikotin, nikotin eto yad, yad eto smert', smert' eto son, son eto zdorov'ye. kurite deti nazdorov'ye" LOL! (smoking is the nicotine, nicotine is the poison, poison is the death, death is the sleep, sleep is the health. so keep smoking, kids, it's useful for ur health). hehe... I know, russians can always turn any thing to what they'd like it to be

and queenie, sure my voice sounds different. i had to scream all the song long what isn't normal for me, i swear! lol. in the softer version it just sounds a bit closer to reality.
*tells Q a secret: if u go and log in to yahoo as i explained and find the right file... or just replace 'SP-zhdi_chto_proydet_tak' with 'Dobroeutro' in the link, u'll get the hilarious file with me teaching some person how to pronaunce russian 'good morning', 'good day', 'good night' and something like 'sweet dreams'. it's what my real voice sounds like. but don't fall from ur chair laughing and don't tell anyone, ok? *

*sits and waits patiently to hear Echoed's... cough... back-vocals*

Old 01-10-2003, 22:17   #347
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
And from what moment Denial is a devil? lol! hmmm... did i miss anything? is she? [/b]
No....Sunny Poison!....Denial isn't a devil at all......it's just that i'm not a genious in english!..you know....so sometimes i need help of a translator...and here it was difficult because it's a french expression: "Vendre son вme au Diable"...that means sometimes when you want something just for the pleasure you are able to "sell your soul to the devil" (french translation word with word)...it's like the story of "Faust" who sold his soul to the devil to get again his youth because he felt in lovewith a young woman(don't know if you know this story).
It was just an IMAGE....of course i'ld never associate this image with Denial!.. arwww...bad expression, Nathalie!...really sorry..

Sunny Poison, your softer version sounds Great but Shooooooort!...

Cool.....thank you for the effort for translation..

Be careful, Girls and boys, with the ciggies....it 's very , very , very difficult to stop after...and you become quickly "addicted"..psssss.....

Last edited by nath; 01-10-2003 at 22:25.

Old 01-10-2003, 22:25   #348
ex-sunnich

oh, nath, it's me who should say sorry i got what ya meant just found it funny that i said i'd do everything for Denial to get a cig from her and u said i was selling my soul for a devil. We have same expression here. and of course i know who Faust is (I have to read loads of literature for my studyings). So I was just fooling around... sorry...

And of course this version is short.... it's just one line that I got. Merci beacoup for ur compliment anyway

Old 01-10-2003, 22:28   #349
pie crust

*Runs off fast to download file - very quietly of course* Here is some Russian I got a hold of at some forum: Lyublyu tebya vsem sertsem, vsey dushoyu it's supposed to mean "I love you with all my heart, all my soul" or something, but I can't trust those people..:P

Btw, sunny poison, your voice is so cute Is it possible to fall in love with a voice? Aaw, I get so cuddly! :P Especially when you say the sentences fast.. especially the last one.. Aaaw! I get some of those sentences too, because they sound alot like Polish *slavic high-five* w00t w00t sista!

nathalie, yeah you get addicted fast and it's hard to quit.. but why quit? *is stupid but points at sunny poison's explanation in the Yulia-smokes-thread*
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-10-2003, 22:55   #350
ex-sunnich

those guys didn't cheat u. it's exactly how it looks in russian. but as Yulia would say: "chto za upokoyniye slova!" It's too poetic. I can't really imagine any young russian saying it.... but... even in english variant it has some pathos in it, don't u find?

heh... queenie, u can't even imagine how stupid i felt pronauncing all those senteces... especially slowly... especially the last one. 'spokoynoy nochi' is kinda personal. it's a thing u usually say to a person u love (mom, friend... doesn't matter), so i said it as i'd usually say... just couldn't make myself pronauncing with different intonation. But u can play these last words before going to bed as if i'd have such an opportunity, i'd wish u sweet dreams every night, sista
hm... 'cuddly'... it's exactly what ppl say about me... even my best friend says i'm her personal teddy-bear. what an ill-destiny... eehhh....
*walks away thinking what she should do to stop being walking teddy-bear*

P.S. oh, yeah... and i really didn't mean to sound like: "c'mon, folks! lets all start smoking!" it's a bad thing still... just meant ppl shouldn't judge ones who does.

Old 01-10-2003, 23:01   #351
no....

:: thegurgi is confused ::
:: thegurgi is crying like a girl ::
:: thegurgi is mad ::

< yeah >

Ummm.... i hate my roommate.
When will i be able to record this damn thing! I need to have at least 30 minutes of privacy ( i do these things slowly )

Old 01-10-2003, 23:05   #352
Участник

sunny it was nice to hear your Russian lesson , I also downloaded phrases.mp3 and I could understand some of the phrases like I want to eat, I want to drink... and u have a very nice voice

it is really interesting to hear voices from all of you, it kind of gives another dimmension to our forum chatting and I can't
wait to hear the final mix

*cool,sunny,queenbee maybe we should start smoking somewhere else, because we could get kicked-out of the band for damaging our voices and putting the band on risk when we start our live shows *
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-10-2003, 23:17   #353
ex-sunnich

Greg, u can't even imagine how well I really uderstand u. my flat also seems never empty... and i need privacy... not for recording only. I'm just such type of person... ehh... *starts crying in unison with thegurgi but thing hardly works as even her crying is false while Greg is perfect as usually*

zebu, one of my beloved slavic sisters... phrases was even worse then Dobroeutro, but thanks for ur understanding
we? kicked out? but all 4 slavics are smoking! they can't kick us all. we'll claim it's a discrimination or something...
hehe... and why the hell do we need healthy voices? we are tatu-fans. we can always do some lip-sync... huhuhu... or we can just open our mouthes pretending we are singing and letting Echoed think that she's only doing back-vocals. LOL!
Joking of course. I'm also waiting forward for the final mix...

P.S. I do really enjoy ur company, guyz!!!

Old 01-10-2003, 23:38   #354
Bitchka

sunny, dl the files... looooooove the soft one. And that lesson file...wow - seeeeexy.

oh, I got all those too- but not only cause I know Russian - Dobar Den, Dobar Vecher, Dobro Utro, Leka/Spokoina Nosht for us

I love this thread and this forum too !

queenie, I hope you arent smoking because of us - because if that's the case I will have to come to sweden and kick your butt. Of course everybody can do whatever they want -.... but be careful ey. Funny, funny though how all Slavic/East Euros are the smokers - but sunny, just as you explained it - same goes for BG - it is just a lifestyle. Every time I quit while I am in USA - the first or second day I am back in BG every year I am already smoking And I agree with ya... we will just lipsync to our polished [by master Echoed ] studio/home recordings- ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by forre; 02-10-2003 at 16:29.

Old 01-10-2003, 23:49   #355
no....

i could record now

but stupid across the hall is proving how black they are by blasting RAP music ignorantly loud.

Old 02-10-2003, 00:00   #356
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
i could record now

but stupid across the hall is proving how black they are by blasting RAP music ignorantly loud.
OffTop: wow, a little racism there gurgi or what?!
If you were listening to t.A.T.u. and they could hear it through your door could they be thinking how you're proving you're 'White'?! or 'Gay'?! the blasting is a different issue
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 02-10-2003, 00:08   #357
no....

no... i'm serious... i heard them saying it to each other. They listen to rap to show that they are truely black.... they talk really loud i can hear a lot of what they say... and they said that black people who don't listen to Rap aren't as black as they are and they had might as well be "Crackers like the rest of um"

which is a flawed theory, and makes me fear that these 2 men are too involved in their own negative stereotype... it makes me sad.

and i only listen to music in Headphones or very softly... cause i don't want to disturb anyone.

Old 02-10-2003, 00:10   #358
ex-sunnich

*wishes luck to thegurgi*
guy, just go and show those guys how WHITE u are. kick some ass!

Edited: I'm not a racist. Just find it really annoying that some black guys are more racist then white ones sometimes. Why they are so sure we hate them?

cool
me??? sexy??? u are mixing me with someone else...
cute... may be. but nothing more for sure.
so u at least try to quit from time to time. me gave up trying already. i have enough will (i quited drinking coffe for example. it was doing bad things with my blood pressure) but i can't convince myself why should i stop smoking. lol i can convince why i shouldn't tho...

hehe... and yep, funny... 4 slavic girls in the thread and all are smokers... even the one youngster that better shouldn't *looks at the queenie, signs and gives her the cig...* spoiled kid we rase here... but she's so cute! i just can't say 'no' to her.

*goes practicing some lip-syncing*
oh, this destiny of tatu-fan!!!

Last edited by la aurora; 02-10-2003 at 00:16.

Old 02-10-2003, 00:32   #359
Bitchka

gurgi, I didnt mean to sound 'bad' - what you type just sounded 'rasist' - that's why I comented - I am sure they can be rasist too.
Quote:
Edited: I'm not a racist. Just find it really annoying that some black guys are more racist then white ones sometimes. Why they are so sure we hate them?
I know what you're saying everybody is a little *ism in some way....

sunny, sexy - you explain very well too

quitting?? well, that was until last year - I dont try anymore as of now - I have given that up. But woooooooooooo for you - I cant give up coffee - I have usually 2 espresso a day I just cant give it uppppppppppp.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 02-10-2003, 13:14   #360
pie crust

coolasfcuk, could be, but I'm not smoking because of you guys. I'm trying to quit.. It does bad stuff to me, like, I can't walk up the stairs 'cause I have breathing problems, and my friends would HATE me if they found out I was smoking.

But a cigarette once a while doesn't hurt :P Just don't tell my parents. I'm such a dork.

sunny poison,
~~~~~~~~~~~

Closed ThreadPost New Thread