Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Forum of Russian Music

View Poll Results: Would you like the forum to be extended to other Russian artists?
Yes 16 80.00%
No 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 00:59   #1
iMod

Question Forum of Russian Music

Ok, considering the very low number of posts in the Tatu section, the fact that there are only maybe 20 different people who still post over there, and the fact that out of 20 threads on the first page only one person (me) has created half of them, it's obvious that most people have totally lost interest in the band...

Among the people who still post here, there seem to be a common trait: an interest in Russian music (and also culture/language).

That got me to think.

A few months ago we discussed here about extending the General Section of the forum and it was done.

Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.

The idea would be:

Now we have a top section called "Unofficial forum of group t.A.T.u.", this section could be renamed "Forum of Russian Music" or something.

Inside this section, we would still have the "Forum about group t.A.T.u." but next to this forum, we could have either one big forum for all the other Russian artists, or even have one forum for each artist people here seem to be interested in, we could have a forum for Smash!!, one for Nichya, one for Yulia Savicheva, one for Tema, one for Glukoza, one for Linda, one for Maxi-M, etc (I'm sure thegurgi and denial could provide a list of artists who deserve a forum).

The "Polls and Opinions" and "Search, Exchange" would remain where they are, except they would concern all Russian artists instead of just Tatu.

What do you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 06-10-2004, 01:16   #2
Участник

haku, Igor was considering registering a new domain for the forum, unfortunately I don't know if he wants you guys to know about it or not... I also dunno what his stand on this is currently, cuz the domain thing came up almost half a year ago now... He wanted to move the forum slowely away from the Tatu theme... but... Anyway, I'll remind him and pass on yor ideas!
Old 06-10-2004, 15:39   #3
iMod

I see my post has become a separate thread, ok.

I have added a poll, so please vote and say what you think!

Again, the basic idea is that a lot of people here are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music (language/culture) so this place could become a gathering place for people around the world who are interested in Russian music (and propably have discovered it through Tatu) and want to discuss about various Russian bands (without being die hard fans of one in particular and not wanting to focus on only *one*) on an english speaking forum.
So we could have sections for Smash!!, Nichya, Yulia Savicheva, Tema, Glukoza, Linda, Maxi-M, and more.

Thanks to tell us what you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-10-2004, 17:25   #4
Just say maybe

I'm interested, with some reservations. It's often difficult to keep track of news about many of the Russian bands I'm keen on, so if that were possible here it would be great. And being able to discuss those groups with other fans would be attractive.

However I wouldn't want to lose the spirit of this being foremost a t.A.T.u. forum. Whilst there's not much activity in the t.A.T.u. section at the moment, I don't agree this proves people have lost in interest in the band. There's simply not much to talk about at the moment. When new material finally arrives, or a tour is announced, or whatever, then I'm sure it will liven up again. People here who don't currently post much in the t.A.T.u. section will do so again, and new people will arrive.

On the question of which artists deserve their own forums, I'd say the most popular pop groups recording in the Russian language are probably VIA Gra, Fabrika, Reflex, Glukoza, Smash!! and maybe Diskoteka Avariya. If we want to attract new people onto the forum, these are the type of acts who would.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 06-10-2004, 19:05   #5
Trust no1

I have added my Yes vote. I have been reading the Russian songs thread in Music and Movies and started to become interested in a different and fascinating style of music, even if I don't understand a word

I've become seriously interested in Linda (so much I'm in the process of buying her CDs) but, as Tom Violence states, finding current information is difficult so a Russian Music forum here would be a useful resource.

I also think haku's idea of Tatu being just one of the groups within the forum would work well.
Old 06-10-2004, 19:35   #6
I don't waste my time

Certainly
Old 06-10-2004, 19:43   #7
Участник

IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OTHER IDEAS FOR IMPROVING THE FORUM PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Old 07-10-2004, 07:06   #8
we shout

Quote:
Maybe we could also extend the Tatu Section of the forum and transform it into a Russian Music Section so that this forum could become a place where people who are not from Russia but are interested in Russian music in general can discuss about various bands, not just Tatu.
Thanks for the suggestion Haku

I will be very glad to see a new section that full of other russian artist. It would be great!

BUT .. I do not want them to be placed in the same section with TATU. I don't know .. it just felt that way. Well .. if you do .. its going to hurt me. LoL .. yep I am that serious.

I dont think people lost interest in TATU .. they just stop talking about it .. they learned and trying to adapt of what had happened .. or maybe they just tired of the bashing .. but songs and girls .. remains..

As for suggestion to Other Russian Artist .. I have lots!! haha.. in random order and not refering to anything .. introduce ...

1. Nichya
2. Masha Rveskaya
3. Svetlana Surganova
4. Monokini
5. Maxi-M
6. Tema
7. Dusha
8. Yulia Buzhilova
9. Yulia Savicheva
10.Yulia Mihalchik
11. Gluk'Oza
12. Linda
13. Katya LeL
14. Irina Dubsova
15. Total
16. Propaganda
17. Smash
18. Akula ( .. well .. some people like her.. I just can't.. )
19. Alsou
20. NATO
21. Katya Necheava ( .. if anything would happen with her )
22. Nochniye Snipery ..( I think the spelling is )
23. Zemfira

..uhshhh... I hope I dont miss anyone else .. eeek..

*ahems* .. sound like this should be Other Russian Female Artist instead... *shakes head left right left right*

Producer / Song Writers:
Maxim Fadev
Ivan Shapovalov
who else ..?

Pss.. sorry Kate .. I went to the link you post there .. but .. I just didnt know how to fix my post in .. *hugs*

btw.. sorry .. this is a quick post I make.. its my lunch hour .. forgive me if anything..

-denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 07-10-2004 at 07:43.
Old 07-10-2004, 15:22   #9
Primetime Anchor

haku, Great idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 07-10-2004, 15:32   #10
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
2. Masha Rveskaya
8. Yulia Buzhilova
9. Yulia Savicheva
10.Yulia Mihalchik
14. Irina Dubsova
Those people should be condensed into a Fabrika Zvezd Forum, not their own forums each...

I'm indifferent to this idea, but i think Ruki Vverh should be involved, and possibly Mummy Troll
Old 07-10-2004, 15:47   #11
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
of course it's a great idea!
looking forward to it...
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 07-10-2004, 22:29   #12
Участник

That would be awesome!!
Old 09-10-2004, 19:44   #13
Administrator

The idea to like me. Only I think, that in thematic forums will be to few people. I suggest to make so:

Forum of Russian Music
- General discussions about Russian Music
- Search, Exchange, and Request
- etc.
Old 09-10-2004, 19:49   #14
you'll need love

if it's devided into the enormous bunch of subforums could the main page be availiable for user control? so that one could decide which forums to display at the main page? Think the current mainpage is already filled with forums so some more display control would really be appreciated. I know it's details but it would make forum life easier.
edit: never mind the above part cos it seems Igor thought of the same thing about the huge main page. insert: please keep tatu seperate at least

Do russian music really attract a bunch of new members to an english forum?

And no, haku, I haven't voted in this thread. Didn't even know we had it actually. Either way I don't really think I'm entitled to vote. I would vote no, but thats because I already know I would only write in tatu and smash forum. And I'm pretty much pleased with the way the forum is at the time. But I also know that other members has a bigger interest in other artists so me voting no because I won't use it myself would be stupid.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 09-10-2004, 21:39   #15
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
Do russian music really attract a bunch of new members to an english forum?
Well, i don't know if it would attract a lot of people, my idea was just to widen the topic so that current members and possibly new ones can discuss about other artists than Tatu.

I have noticed that even when the Tatu section is dead, the threads about other Russian artists are still active, so there is an interest. I have also noticed that on some other Tatu forums (in English), there are often people who ask informations about such or such Russian artist, so again, i think there is an interest.

Right now, if Smash!! releases a new single for example, people are not going to create a thread about it, because it's a Tatu forum, but if we have a Russian Music forum, people will be able to discuss the single, share the mp3, the lyrics, etc.

That's the idea.

And Igor, the idea of just one forum "General discussions about Russian Music" is fine by me.

And yeah, like teeny said, it would be best to keep Tatu in a separate forum for now, like:

Forum of Russian Music
- General discussions about Russian Music
- General discussions about group Tatu
- Search, Exchange, and Request
- Polls and Opinions
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-10-2004, 22:10   #16
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
people are not going to create a thread about it, because it's a Tatu forum
well we have the smash thread in the music section, which isn't really active either. But yeah I know what you mean.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 12-10-2004, 10:34   #17
Участник

Come on people, vote if you still haven't. A decision has to be made here!
Old 12-10-2004, 11:08   #18
you'll need love

count me in then.. as long as tatu is still in a seperate forum.
[removed rest of post cos I was so wrong ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Last edited by teeny; 12-10-2004 at 11:59.
Old 14-10-2004, 16:45   #19
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joha84 Send a message via Skype™ to Joha84
I like the idea that Haku proposed. I'm so in love with russian music right now that for me, and of course for other people that like russian music as well and don't speak a word in russian, would be a perfect place to find the songs of the artist they like and the lyrics. We could discuss about the singers and their songs.

Wowsh... This idea is so great!

So, most likely, I'm in favor to what Haku said and, of course, what Igor suggested also.
Old 14-10-2004, 18:50   #20
Primetime Anchor

I woulf go with Teeny on the matter of rearranging the enirte forum. What about 2 large section? Something like that:
Russian Music Forum
t.A.T.u.
General
Search and exchange

General Forum
General discussions
Entertainment
Personal and Acquaintances
The Island of Arts
Sports, Politics and Science
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]