Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Tema

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-07-2004, 01:56   #101
I don't waste my time

These photos are so cheap, it's not even a proper photoshoot. And their clothes look like they're from C&A or worse. Not exactly impressive for a pop group. But hey, it's TEMA! Why should that shock me.
Old 16-07-2004, 02:14   #102
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
These photos are so cheap, it's not even a proper photoshoot.
I agree, some of the pictures were taken by the press attache herself, and some by "Natalya", a friend or something i guess.

That being said, Tatu's first photos weren't exactly professional either, LOL, Shap was taking them himself.
Of course, Shap's pictures had more "edge" because he made Yulia and Lena pause with their legs spread on a table, and later he made them strip to their underwear and "frolic", and then get naked and have a nice bath.
I guess that's what makes Shap a genius, LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 16-07-2004, 02:29   #103
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
That being said, Tatu's first photos weren't exactly professional either, LOL, Shap was taking them himself.
Of course, Shap's pictures had more "edge" because he made Yulia and Lena pause with their legs spread on a table, and later he made them strip to their underwear and "frolic", and then get naked and have a nice bath.
Don't even remind me of those things That was horrible. I mean, I can believe Yulia wasn't too bothered cause as she admitted in the documentary she would do anything to become famous. But Lena... that look on her face spreading her legs on that table, I'll never forget it, it was fucking disturbing. She must have felt so humiliated. Like Trevor Horn said, Ivan clearly ODed on the underage lolita thing
Old 16-07-2004, 11:02   #104
winter days ...

thanks for the pics haku

mmm interesting ... but hey remember they wont have cleavage till theyre a bit older for now they can be human pancakes
Old 31-07-2004, 06:13   #105
no....

It seems like this hasn't been posted here, but Tema have a new song: Fanatka

http://www.mgy.ru/music/cut/fanatka.mp3

it's just a clip, but you know, i like this song, a lot better than the "insert me" song... haha
Old 05-08-2004, 17:07   #106
we shout

LoL .. thanks Greg.. I love the song .. I was just listening to Ivan singing 30 minut and the poka poka song .. somehow .. I miss it so much.. LoL..I still like his singing voice... and somehow .. this song .. fanatka ... the music sound familiar... I like it .. hope we get the full version soon .. I could almost hear yulia and lena singing this... its just different .. at the beginning of the song .. somehow it reminds me of Rhveskaya - Koshka type of music .. but soft version .. I love it...and ... I like the .. aaaaaaa voice at the back .. urr .. I think I heard the word koshka there .. and moya lyubov islaka.. what is islaka? ..

oh . and there lots of background noise .. I even heard the baby crying .. where did they record this?

moya lyubov islaka
is ya tvoya fanatka

moya lyubov islaka
is ya tvoya fanatka

may I have the lyric? please ..

ohh! nice avatar by the way .. superman!

[edit]
oiii!! I just downloaded Ivan singing - poka poka song full version .. the part where he screamed.. oi!! *slaps own forehead* ..

Last edited by denial; 05-08-2004 at 17:22.
Old 05-08-2004, 19:07   #107
no....

it's:
moya lyubov ne sladka
ved ya tvoya fanatka
--my love's not sweet
--Indeed, i'm your fanatic

that's the only lyric i have, but i'd never say that Ivan had a good singing voice.... noooooo
Old 06-08-2004, 02:19   #108
we shout

Greg .. thank you very much for the lyric ... I like the song fanatka .. I woke up this morning.. and look for it.. I already like all 3 TEMA Mp3s that I have .. kto esli ne ya, vstavlyaet and fanatka... and also the live song on stage .. I like the nu ich cto nu ich cto ..

Well I didn't say you said that Ivan has a good singing voice .. I think he does when its not too high .. I like that he always know how to express what in a song .. so when there's a part of screaming in songs he produced.. its doesn't sound like empty scream... or just to brag your voice that you can scream .. it just make me feel something .. that all .. btw .. a very very cute blond girl just asking the poka song from me .. so I uploaded for her ...
Old 10-08-2004, 22:45   #109
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
It seems like this hasn't been posted here, but Tema have a new song: Fanatka

http://www.mgy.ru/music/cut/fanatka.mp3

it's just a clip, but you know, i like this song, a lot better than the "insert me" song... haha
Thanks for that, thegurgi.

I like this better than Menya Vstavlyaet, but I like the other two more.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:44   #110
winter days ...

thanks for the link thegurgi
Old 10-09-2004, 23:35   #111
Nobody

Tema has a new song called Lyubov Vnutrivenno. Their site is up and running now.
Old 10-09-2004, 23:47   #112
iMod

Thanks for the news.

Hehe, i noticed that they have a page with their diaries
http://www.supertema.ru/dnevniki.php
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2004, 00:04   #113
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme22
Tema has a new song called Lyubov Vnutrivenno.
ok, i REALLY like that song... can't wait for the full version. Also the full version of Fanatka is great too... they have good slow songs
Old 11-09-2004, 01:50   #114
My Waking Hour

More children in their underwear singing stupid songs. I gather the underage thing is pretty big in Russia too...and indeed in this forum

Are they Shapovalov's new proteges? And why am I not surprised about that? At least Tatu were good singers, had a unique sound, were charismatic, were prettier and were older when I knew them. While Tema sound like any second-rate ordinary Russian pop group.

Sorry but some of you have no taste.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:27   #115
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Sorry but some of you have no taste.
I resent that, actually. It just seems like your judging the book by the cover... but other than "Insert Me", they've had good solid songs... You're letting your initial thoughts of them over power any other kind of opinion... and i don't understand the "tatu we're older" thing... tatu were much younger than Tema was when they started out. Just seems like your making excuses not to like them. And they aren't Shapovalov's new proteges... so :P

Last edited by thegurgi; 11-09-2004 at 04:25.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:11   #116
Участник

Did someone put a link to the full version of fanatka? I really like that song! , I must say they are ok. I listen to a lot of music myself. actually from all around the world.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:48   #117
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taty_rox
Did someone put a link to the full version of fanatka?
All the songs are on this page:
http://www.supertema.ru/music.php
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2004, 19:41   #118
My Waking Hour

Quote:
I resent that, actually. It just seems like your judging the book by the cover... but other than "Insert Me", they've had good solid songs... You're letting your initial thoughts of them over power any other kind of opinion... and i don't understand the "tatu we're older" thing... tatu were much younger than Tema was when they started out. Just seems like your making excuses not to like them. And they aren't Shapovalov's new proteges... so :P

Not only "insert me", also that song with their "live" performance - don't you think it was pretty lame too? The ballads didn't do it for me either - and I had no initial thought on Tema really, cause I wasn't following this thread. I left it where we were discussing Tatu changing their name to Tema

How much younger where Tatu when their started out? When their Russian album was released they were 17 and 16, if I'm correct. When they went to number one in the UK, Lena was 18 and Yulia 17. They were older than Tema are now, and lets face it, Tema are Tatu's alter ego from hell

So what else is there to like?

But, hey, if you really like them, and other people like them too, and then more people like them and then Tema becomes successful as the result of people liking them, that's good. Coz whatever sells is good Now let me go back to listen to see if I like them any better...

...ahem, not yet, maybe later

Last edited by spyretto; 11-09-2004 at 19:53.
Old 11-09-2004, 21:33   #119
no....

i think it's unfair to compare them... for the most part, i find Tema's antics to be rather modest and i think they are making a good effort ... they're just trying to promote themselves and i think it's fine that they go out and say "We're Tema and we're a pop group"... i mean, they don't even have a music video yet (And Tatu didn't get noticed until they started making out)...

and Lena would have been 15 and Yulia 13 at the beginning of 2000 (January that is, but i don't think they started until mid-year)... but age is such a relative thing.
Old 11-09-2004, 21:50   #120
iMod

Quote:
and Lena would have been 15 and Yulia 13
Lena 15 and Yulia 14, they are only one year apart. It is generally said that they were both 15 at the time of the YSSU video shooting, which would place the shooting at some point between february and october of 2000.
I guess this video can be considered as their official debut, but one could argue that they were casted a year ealier and therefore started Tatu at 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread