Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 20-12-2009, 18:01   #241
Postmodern

I don't think she will release an album. I think she'll just stay on showbiz as an "ex-singer".

Old 20-12-2009, 20:26   #242
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
I don't think she will release an album. I think she'll just stay on showbiz as an "ex-singer".
I would think that if she has approached any managers or the like, that they would chivvy her along, so they get their gold mine up and running as soon as possible. I expect an album in the near future.

Old 20-12-2009, 20:58   #243
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
She's absolutely gonna have a solo album.Even if nobody in the business is interested in her,there is Parviz!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Last edited by fanoff; 20-12-2009 at 22:28.

Old 20-12-2009, 21:18   #244
Son. Husband. Witch!

Old 21-12-2009, 05:56   #245
Участник

yulia, we need some info! i cant live without her voice, now sparks support me but no for a long time

Old 21-12-2009, 07:16   #246
Участник

Quote:
It will be fine, because i know that demos wil better that 100 versions or albums from Lena . Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album, It will be too lame
~~~~~~~~~~~
[I can feel tension bewteen us, I know that our love will die]
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Old 21-12-2009, 07:54   #247
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album,
Lena is now working with the band, has already 5 songs. What makes you think she won't release an album?

Old 21-12-2009, 12:54   #248
Ну заяц, погоди!

Quote:
It will be fine, because i know that demos wil better that 100 versions or albums from Lena . Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album, It will be too lame
Wow, you seem to be really pissed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

Old 21-12-2009, 17:36   #249
I ƒvçк øn †нe FiЯ$T ∂åtE

i think both can do it! both lena and yulia are special, <3<3
~~~~~~~~~~~
* * * INTO THE FALLING
SNOW * * *
Outer space is where we get 2gether; in this place we're meant to be!
Sparks are flying in my HEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Old 21-12-2009, 18:56   #250
Son. Husband. Witch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasimir89 View Post
i think both can do it! both lena and yulia are special, <3<3
i agree. Although, i'm looking more forward to Lena's album that doesn't mean i want Yulia to fail.

Old 21-12-2009, 20:28   #251
Участник

I really hope that we can get some demos like Running Blind and Sparks from her

Offtop:
Quote:
Lena is now working with the band, has already 5 songs.
All you know to say is Lena is now working with the band? And What if She's working with band? To me, The one person who know how to make a song is Sven Martin And I don't think that he will make all songs on album, Martin K. (And RedOne Too) always need someone who inspires, Lena will do that? , It will really bad.
Quote:
What makes you think she won't release an album?
Sorry I was too wrong, Probably we get to see the cd but When? I think that it takes many years
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lólindir Alcarin

"I never thought it was so true "Time is running we are sitting, Back together just for splitting, You are crying in the corner .......(White Robe)"

Last edited by Edgar; 21-12-2009 at 22:20.

Old 22-12-2009, 01:22   #252
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
She's absolutely gonna have a solo album.Even if nobody in the business is interested in her,there is Parviz!
I agree, she`s gonna go for it, regardles if records companies want her or not, she`ll do it, WHEN is the Big question!

Quote:

All you know to say is Lena is now working with the band? And What if She's working with band? To me, The one person who know how to make a song is Sven Martin And I don't think that he will make all songs on album, Martin K. (And RedOne Too) always need someone who inspires, Lena will do that? , It will really bad.
will yulia do it?, I`m, not trying to compare or to diss one over the other as you always do

but certainly Lena`s situation "seems" to be more promising than yulia`s maybe I`m right maybe I`m wrong but Yulia is too secretive and doesnt show off at the moment, which is not exactly one of her cualities.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Old 22-12-2009, 06:35   #253
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post

will yulia do it?, I`m, not trying to compare or to diss one over the other as you always do
I can do many things, Isn't it too Wonderful?
But well, We need talk about Yulia, Don't need it? Well, Yulia is better business than many other persons (Like The guy is too moron what is his name.... Yes Boris, Sorry Sometimes I forget his name) Sometimes She's too plastic , But She got good taste . If you ask me, In my opinion, Yulia would inspires him, Why not?. She is too similar as is Lady gaga or Space Cowboy and sorry but Lena isn't

If I'm not wrong, Martin K was main problems in D&M, And who knows how was he on 200 Km/H?. I know very good that he was someone very important in t.A.T.u.'s past. But in my opinion, Back to Martin was an idea too desperate, even maybe it was/is danger. I know that All the things she said is too important to Martin, He already talked about that. But probably that wasn't good idea, Boris is too moron and Lena is very manageable, I hope that They won't sign a contract with him. (Trust me, It's a good wish from me to them)

Quote:
but certainly Lena`s situation "seems" to be more promising than yulia`s maybe I`m right maybe I`m wrong but Yulia is too secretive and doesnt show off at the moment, which is not exactly one of her cualities.
Certainly I can't talk about that because I don't know many things about Yulia and about Lena, I just can see many mistakes but it seems to be too subjective

Btw I want self-correcting, Steven is talented too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lólindir Alcarin

Last edited by Edgar; 22-12-2009 at 06:51.

Old 22-12-2009, 10:54   #254
Postmodern

Quote:
And What if She's working with band?
It means that she's working, she will release smth. We are sure about that. On the other side, we know nothing about Yulia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
I agree, she`s gonna go for it, regardles if records companies want her or not, she`ll do it, WHEN is the Big question!
The question is: does she want it and does she wanna work on it?

Old 23-12-2009, 15:44   #255
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
But She got good taste . If you ask me, In my opinion, Yulia would inspires him, Why not?. She is too similar as is Lady gaga or Space Cowboy and sorry but Lena isn't
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous

Old 23-12-2009, 16:17   #256
Vicente

Send a message via MSN to Vicente
I don't know why all the people say that if you want to be famous you need be like Lady Gaga. Julia isn't like Lady Gaga, Julia is Julia and Lena is Lena.

Old 23-12-2009, 18:01   #257
Участник

None of us know exactly what it sounds like to be just Yulia or Lena yet, though... I wouldn't be surprised if Yulia went the GaGa route.

Old 23-12-2009, 20:50   #258
Chun ruk ter!

Not that I fully doubt it, but I never really related to how some people saw a "Lady GaGa" in Yulia... o_o To me they are very different. Musically wise though, I guess with some alterations, a similar style to her music could work.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป

Old 23-12-2009, 21:53   #259
¡Viva La Lena!

Lady Gaga and Yulia have nothing in common too different styles, if anyone wants to compare talents or wise moves in the music business , I guess the answer is clear.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33

Old 24-12-2009, 04:50   #260
Kandi KRaver

The difference is that lady gaga hasn't lost her voice. And lady gaga actually does work, not just goof off all day. And lady gaga has potential. That's how yulia is nothing like lady gaga.

Closed ThreadPost New Thread