Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The alcohol thread *grins*

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 07:20   #1
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
The alcohol thread *grins*

Me & Queenie think we should have a thread where we post the funny things we've done while drunk...

Here's mine...

About week before xmas I was at a party, I was completely smashed and I decided to call Phil (EeZeReal). Me and a few of my friends spoke to his voicemail for nearly two minutes LOL Phil recorded it onto his computer as I couldn't remember much LOL

Just listen for yourself...

shame

Could I sound anymore fucked up?! LMAO!

Seems I love Phil a lot LMAO

Pleeeeeeeease, no depressing stories

EDIT: Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 12-01-2005, 10:29   #2
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
Pleeeeeeeease, no depressing stories
That's a warning to me, I take it?
Quote:
Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush
Cool. I'll listen to it when I get home.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 12-01-2005, 15:17   #3
Quality Control

Quote:
Me and a few of my friends spoke to his voicemail for nearly two minutes LOL
*cough* and lefffft me 2 others and left me 9 missed call *cough* saddddd

Quote:
Seems I love Phil a lot LMAO
Let's not go there

Quote:
Phil's Angel crush
Crush?! come again?

I'll look for something to post, I'm sure I have a pic somewhere
Old 12-01-2005, 19:08   #4
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
OK I have one...

I took my roomy Sam to Provincetown for his birthday in July and we poured an entire bottle of UV Sour apple Vodka in two Dunkin dounuts cups and got totally drunk. Then we decided to walk around commercial Street. We walked into the Sunglasses Hut there and one of the sales people (a really hot chick I might add) asked Sam what he was drinking, and Sam said "It's green tea!" and the girl was like I don't think Dunkin Dounuts sells green tea, and I was like, "It's Sour Apple flavered."

Then the girl and I started this tug-of-war fight over Sam because she wouldn't let him leave until he had bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Later that night we were sitting infront of the pizza shop and there were these two people handing stuff out in the street, so Sam yelled over to the, "What are you selling and how much is it?" and the guy said, "We're not selling anything it's free!" so Sam yelled, "I want some!" so the guy walks over and dumps an entire bag of condoms, dental dams and lube on Sam's lap.

And that's all I remember until I woke up freezing cold on the nude beach.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 12-01-2005, 21:03   #5
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Crampaholic
I dont know how to upload a sound file
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy
Die Bug Die!!!!!
Its urs osita..
Old 13-01-2005, 00:47   #6
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Just listen for yourself...
shame
Good Lord! I've never heard anyone sound as fucking blootered as you do in that message! What are you saying??? The only bits I could make out are the "I loooove yooooooooooou"'s!!
Quote:
Could I sound anymore fucked up?!
Nope. It's not humanly possible!
Quote:
Mossopp, you will probably find it extra funny as me and my friend Bam mention Phil's Angel crush
Bam sounds cool.
Can I ask why he's called "Bam"? He's not a fan of Bam Margera, is he? (I bet he's sick of people asking him that! )

As you'd imagine I have my fair share of *aherm* colourful anecdotes of my drunken escapades. However, I'm still deciding how many of them I wish to share with you all...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 13-01-2005, 01:11   #7
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Good Lord! I've never heard anyone sound as fucking blootered as you do in that message! What are you saying??? The only bits I could make out are the "I loooove yooooooooooou"'s!!
LMAO!!! I was pretty fucking drunk - my mum had to practically carry me into the car when she picked me up LMAO

I would write a transcript...butt ehhh...I won't...I'm not writing out the embarrassing things I was saying LOL

Quote:
Bam sounds cool.
Can I ask why he's called "Bam"? He's not a fan of Bam Margera, is he? (I bet he's sick of people asking him that! )
LMAO! Nope he isn't a fan of Margera! He's been called Bam since he was 5 - his name is Andrew Mark Brown and if you rearrange his initials you get "Bam". He's gay and I often like to wind him up by pointing at guys in the street and saying "I bet you'd like to 'bam' him!" LMAO

Quote:
As you'd imagine I have my fair share of *aherm* colourful anecdotes of my drunken escapades. However, I'm still deciding how many of them I wish to share with you all...
Go on, share!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 13-01-2005, 01:14   #8
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
his name is Andrew Mark Brown and if you rearrange his initials you get "Bam". He's gay and I often like to wind him up by pointing at guys in the street and saying "I bet you'd like to 'bam' him!"
I knew he was gay. I could tell by the way he spoke.
What age is he? Just out of interest.
Quote:
Go on, share!!!
Maybe later......
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 13-01-2005, 01:17   #9
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I knew he was gay. I could tell by the way he spoke.
What age is he? Just out of interest.
He's two months older than me - he's 17, he'll be 18 in May.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread