Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 23-02-2004, 04:13   #121
no....

i've decided to not believe anything anymore.

I'm just going to wait till March 14th and see what happens then.

Old 23-02-2004, 04:52   #122
we shout

yep !! 14th March!!! time will come and tell this all!

Quote:
Finally Yulia's dad manages to put the background panel off. He gives Yulia her picture he found there. The girl looks touched and puzzled at the same time. She tries to camouflage her strong emotion but kinda fails to do it. She says the border looks cool... like it was made for an icon... but wonders why he took her image at all and why he placed it behind his. then she supposes it was to show she's behind him. that she should follow him or something.
...hmmm....interesting what Ivan really mean by this ... why hide Yulia behind him in the pretty frame? why bother to put Yulia's picture at all ? ... why make himself look stupid ..

Quote:
Mr.Volkov says they better shouldn't open the border and now Yulia is going to be worried but Yulia interrupts him saying something like: 'I always worried about him. He became someone really important for us in these 3 years. He was different then. And I need to thank him for what he did... HE made us to be who we are now. He gave us that USA success. And it's a pity that this all happens now'
Yulia's dad: But is wasn't only HIM. lots of other ppl were around and THEY made this project successful... Kiper, Lyonya, Galoyan...
Yulia: But all ideas were HIS. Yeah... Kiper wrote that line... Galoyan wrote the music... but HE did everything. He chose the songs, made all those actions... This BOOM was created by him...
Glad to hear that Yulia still sticked to her opinion no matter how people around him called Ivan's idiot or stealing money or things ..and it just few days ago on her birthday.

*could imagine how people around the girls are telling girls .. from left right top bottom to leave Ivan so to make more money* ..wonder who are wanting to detroy TATU actually... *of pondering by herself*

About the song Belochka
I wonder if the meaning of zachikom in english (bunny) give the same expression like it meant in russian. I meant the "bunny" make me think of "bugs bunny" and it does looks funny .. but really bunny is an animal ..just like a squirrel .. "little and cute... and scared"...

Who ever wrote the lyric .. if you read this .. I think its nice .. for you ..the sentence really sound nice with the melody .. and I "too" .. love the ..a..a.. part ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 23-02-2004 at 05:04.

Old 23-02-2004, 05:07   #123
no....

when i hear bunny i think of Thumper from Bambi

:: patiently awaits the explanation from the author ::

Old 23-02-2004, 05:24   #124
we shout

I heard the lyric is from looong time ago... Ivan already selected it .. and ..its strange .. that the lyric seems to fit in now .. and who compose the music/melody ..? ..remind me of '30 minutes' with piano and violin/cello sound plays behind... but i think its from keyboard... and in mode of musical box..

==speculation fun corner begin==

okay wait .. what if the lyric was written by Ivan himself .. and he register here and tell about it... and we saw he has computer!! .. .. *taps fingers on table*... trap! trap! trap! trap! <-- this the sound.

Added:
hmm.. funny that my same translator gave different translation to the lyric....

And if to us to escape
And to not be designated
Blanks to not press
Last will not hide
Are smeared by paints
Stupid распросами
Растанемся with masks
And we become adults.
But it is difficult to be the boy, if you the girl,
It is difficult to be the girl, if you the boy
А.. And I can shall белочкой
А.. And you can will зайчиком

----

Sights of condemnation
And misunderstanding
Our crimes-
This punishment

We with ourselves shall not consult
And not there we shall undress,
But we will not be corrected!
But we shall not change!

It is difficult to be the boy, if you the girl
It is difficult to be the girl, if you the boy
I shall be белочкой, you will be зайчик

----

Kate's translation..thank you

If we run away
And not be marked
Not push blanks
The last one won't hide
Washed away paints
With silly questions
Part with masks
We become adults.
But it's hard to be a boy if you are a girl,
And it's hard to be a girl if you are a boy
Oh... maybe I'll be a squirrle
Oh... maybe you'll be a bunny

------

Originally posted by coolasfcuk
nah.. thanks to Ilya I will geive you the 'secret' recepie to the HIT 'Squirrel'

It'll be hard to be a girl if you're a boy,
It'll be hard to be a boy if you're a girl.
I will be a bunny, you will be squirrel....

and that's a FACT

Shaps writes such good lyrics! ha ha ha

==speculation fun corner end==

....hehehehe.. I am so obsessed with that song .. LoL ..

*off to shower and plan to watch Gothica today... umm.. need to get all these things out of head ... and try to live normal life..* ..

P/S:
Cools.. I don't mean anything bad okay .. just collecting info. For you ..love it very much everytime you laugh.. *hugs**hugs**hugs*
Had to remove one of your "LoL" because I want to laugh too ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Last edited by denial; 23-02-2004 at 06:22.

Old 23-02-2004, 06:28   #125
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Quote:
We with ourselves shall not consult
And not there we shall undress,
But we will not be corrected!
But we shall not change!
some of the lyrics, as this ^ are conveniently reflective of what's going on in their career.

Quote:
But it's hard to be a boy if you are a girl,
And it's hard to be a girl if you are a boy
Oh... maybe I'll be a squirrle
Oh... maybe you'll be a bunny
alright. who is having the identity crisis? ivan? yulia? lena? mansky?

as for the song itself, i like the melody sorta but not the fact that katya is singing. her voice is ok but it doesn't match with lena's. how can they do this? who the hell is she anyway? it's JUST not the same, i "like" it at best. tatu is ending waaa i can't believe i'm seeing it for the first time. *goes off to sedate self*

~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 23-02-2004, 06:33   #126
we shout

Lux, ... Katya ? ... I thought its Lena ??? I dont think its Katya .. is it? no .. I think its Lena .. its Lena voice ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 23-02-2004, 07:23   #127
iMod

Thanks a lot for the report sunny poison

I fell asleep before you posted it... LOL

Edited to add:

I agree that the relationship between Ivan and Yulia is... odd, to put it mildly. She constantly refers to him as a "genius" (which Lena never does) but is also extremely harsh with him at other times. The gift thing is just disturbing.
There is too much passion between them, it goes from love to hate in an instant.

And about the fact that flying for 20 hours is an ordeal, well, it is (even though it's less painful when you're travelling in business class as they do) but it's part of the job description of an international pop star.
If they are no longer willing to deal with that kind of things, it would probably be better for them to recenter what's left of their career on Russia only, which is the way it's taking anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 23-02-2004 at 09:45.

Old 23-02-2004, 10:25   #128
Участник

Hi

That's so wierd! I wonder who it is! I thought its was Lena at first but now that I listen to it, who knows. Is it Lena or Katya?

Actually, I just listened to a bunch of Katya's songs and I don't think that she could sound like Lena but I may be wrong. It is probably Lena. Her voice sounds fantastic!

Last edited by dollparts3000; 23-02-2004 at 11:02.

Old 23-02-2004, 12:00   #129
Aku cinta Yulia

Send a message via MSN to Ruivelle Send a message via Yahoo to Ruivelle
WHOA WHOA WHOA PPL !! I kinda mad reading everyone is dissing Yulia now just because she said she wouldn't come to Singapore because the flight is too long ...

I as one of her fans that go to Singapore from Indonesia ,but didn't quite dissapointed ... there are not so many t.A.T.u. fans on s'pore ( i only met 3 of them who are Singaporeans and all of them are Lena's fans ) and i think t.A.T.u. is not that popular there , not like in Japan
( I ask almost every single airport personnel on s'pore and none of them knew t.A.T.u. and about their arrival ... )

so , lemme ask , why does idols come and receive awards , for their fans ? yes , but what the main reason ?? because they need to promote their songs , album , etc to their fans ...

and Yulia do have a main reason to not coming , her presence in t.A.t.u. is at stakes now with all the 'breaking off contract' thingie with Ivan , etc ... only come with 20h flight just to receive the award , with no further reason like promoting their album ... wasting time on my opinion ...

and her feeling pity for Lena , i think maybe she already convinced Lena not to come but Lena still insist just for her fans ( for Lena )
just like everyone says , Lena is the kind and accomodating persona , and she can't resist not to come , but Yulia is Yulia , she got this Volk attitude which don't give a damn about anything , which is , i really adore

how bout seeing the bright side , they won an award , Lena come to receive it , i got her autograph which is already make me VERY happy as their fan , Yulia don't come , no big deal

she only didn't come for the MAA , not every single awards that they got , why already make a conclusion that she is ignoring her fans , huh ??
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria | Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism

Old 23-02-2004, 12:28   #130
iMod

Ok... So if it was not important for Tatu to get an award in South East Asia because they are not *that* popular, why did Asian fans ask us to vote? It was a waste of time.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 13:18   #131
Участник

hi

They are only human. Would you want to spend 20 hrs. on a plane on Valentines day? That's not very romantic.

Old 23-02-2004, 13:21   #132
Aku cinta Yulia

well , the fans say that t.A.T.u. had to come to the award because it is their job as international artists , but what our job ?? vote for them so they can win right ?? so ??
U said asian fans , and south east asia is a large area ,and i said t.A.T.u. is not popular in Singapore , not asia ... and Lena did come to receive the award anyway , so ??
I just wondering why ppl keep dissing Yulia and become very dissapointed just because she didn't come ... again , Lena did come , they won the award , i don't think us voting is waste of time then ...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 13:27   #133
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by dollparts3000
They are only human. Would you want to spend 20 hrs. on a plane on Valentines day? That's not very romantic.
*I* was practically the only one defending Yulia's right to spend Valentine's day with her boyfriend in another thread, so don't throw that at me.
As for the 20 hours, well, i've spent more than 20 hours voting for Tatu and i'm also human.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 13:29   #134
Участник

Quote:
Would you want to spend 20 hrs. on a plane on Valentines day?
I would like that very much.

Old 23-02-2004, 13:31   #135
Aku cinta Yulia

here , for better explanation , i said t.A.T.u. is not popular in s'pore so there is no reason for Yulia wasting 40h of time on plane just to go there accept the award , then go right back to russia ... cause promoting their album in s'pore would be a waste of time , from what i saw , BLUE and gareth gates is more popular among the teen on s'pore

they did come to Japan , yes , of course , because they're popular there and have a big chance to promote their album ...

see Lena for example , she come right before the MAA begins , going to the afterparty held on Fullerton hotel until 3am and go straight back to moscow on the next morning on 10.30am for another 20h on plane ... i think that's really tiring ...again for Lena's dedication

no wonder Yulia don't want to do that ...
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 14:02   #136
iMod

Yeah, that sounds really tiring. (And i'm not being sarcastic)

If they are ever nominated for an award somewhere, before starting to vote, we should check how many hours it is from Moscow. If it is more than, let's say 10 hours, we should not vote, to spare them the trouble to have to go if they won.
I don't wanna hear about Lena crying alone in a plane again.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 14:20   #137
Aku cinta Yulia

what makes me think again is why MTV crew let Linkin Park give their video footage for winning the award but they didn't give t.A.T.u. permission to do that ?? :confuse: that's kinda not fair ....

although they did gave a very excellent VIP room for Lena to stay at Fullerton hotel
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 23-02-2004, 14:32   #138
Участник

Thank you, sunny poison for your continued efforts to provide us with information!

So, this time around (episode 12) we get more information on what Yulia thinks about their fans - that she considers herself as working for them and that she cares about what they want - in fact she felt so strongly about it that it apparently was the turning point in her professional relationship with Ivan, because 'when he said that, I understood there was nothing to talk about with this guy. I just stood up and went away. it was useless to argue with him'. Moreover, we get an interview with fans who only have nice things to say about Yulia.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
Neither Yulia nor Lena were going to attend the ceremony. They both had doubts. But the did a recording where they said 'hello and thanks' to all the fans and they BOTH did it. Yulia didn't put there any less effort than Lena did. She was the one controlling all the proccess actually. And it's not like Yulia just sent Lena to Singapore and stayed at home enjoying the holiday. During the recording she tried to convince Lena not to go. She said lena had to think about here health and that it was plain stupid to spend 20 hours in the plane, stay there 4 hours and then come back home. Her point wasn't that they shouldn't care of the fans. Her point was that it was useless and not fair going there in such mood they both had, arrive there tired as hell and act like everything was ok while it wasn't.
Huh. That's pretty much what I've been saying. It's not out of a lack of respect for their fans they considered not going, but because of the situation they are in right now. I personally understand their reluctance to spend 20 hrs on a plane (and it wasn't for a concert this time, it was for a 30 second walk onto a stage) just to put up a happy facade and "play nice" in a situation that must be very frustrating for them, and Lena's statement that "she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake" speaks volumes here. Lena showed up anyway and made many fans really happy, but I wouldn't have held it against her if she had stayed in Moscow as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
He asks Yulia if the rumors are true and that both girls try to work solo from now... Yulia says 'not. We are a duo. Lena and me.
This is of course very good to hear.

As for Ivan giving Yulia a picture of himself for her birthday - - could he be any more self-important? And that oh so subtle gesture of putting her picture behind his own. "Yulia didn't even know how to react... if she was to laugh or to cry." Laugh, girl, just laugh.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 23-02-2004 at 15:24.

Old 23-02-2004, 14:38   #139
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by Lux
sunny poison - ah, ok. this was the last episode. so much for a season finale although it was barely a season, or a show.
STS has another episode scheduled for next Saturday.

EDIT to say: Thank you to hare for supplying the Belochka mp3!

xena225

Old 23-02-2004, 14:39   #140
iMod

Glad to see you've joined the Ivan bashing team, xena225. I guess we won't have to fear your wrath in that area anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~